Sister/Genie Ch. 17

Story Info
Jaya explores some new roles & an evening with Jenny.
8.7k words
4.76
5.7k
13

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest is a central theme still.

More genie/magic stuff in this one, for those who've been missing it. I can't thank my readers enough for the high ratings and favorites. I always welcome comments too, so feel free to reach out if you have thoughts.

==========================

The best week of Jaya's life began after that.

Her tryst with Jasmine, and her mind getting over the block that it was actually sex with her sister, lead to some epiphanies for her. She realized her previous lovers, what few there had been, had been disappointing her for two reasons. First, they weren't women. She recognized she was bisexual, but unlike Jasmine who claimed to have both romantic and sexual interest in both sexes equally, Jaya realized she liked both for sex but was romantically attracted to women.

Second was that they weren't Jasmine. She'd been measuring all of her lovers against her sister and of course they fell way short of the mark, beyond the fact that they weren't the right gender.

She was also far more relaxed than she had been. She'd finally stopped lying to herself, and the freedom that came with that felt like a drug.

Over the next five days, Jaya slept at Jasmine's three times, each time after a wild romp. They left girl cum on nearly every piece of furniture in Jasmine's apartment, and showering alone was a thing of the past. Jaya reintroduced Jasmine to her favorite toy, the double-ended dildo, and got her on board with the idea that it was the best way for two women to make love. Almost every night they were together there were sounds of squelching, kissing pussies connected by a fake cock in both of them, each using their hands to grip, caress, and touch the other.

Jaya kept toying with Jasmine's ass, but so far she was the only one still interested in actual anal. The raven-haired girl appreciated a good rim job and came nice and hard whenever Jaya slipped a finger through her back door while eating her out, but the only time anything bigger than a finger went into someone's ass, it was always Jaya's.

Or Mariah's, as far as Jasmine knew, and that was something that still popped up to remind Jaya of reality. It was even more pronounced since she stayed with Jaya a few nights. Jaya had a habit of doing a deep squat after she'd put on her underwear in the morning. To her it felt like they never got pulled into position right until she did that, and she'd done it since she was little. Of course, Jasmine knew that, so when "Mariah" put on her underwear the morning after a tryst in the room with Jasmine and bounced her ass off her heels, Jasmine exclaimed, "Oh my God! My sister used to do that!"

Jaya's blood ran cold. She realized she was frozen and stammered out, "R-really?"

"Yeah. I thought she was the only one. Funny."

That sent Jaya into a brief panic. She hadn't bothered to change any of her regular habits, especially around hygiene, because it hadn't mattered with Trevor. She went to Jenny, desperate, and explained her plight.

Then the genie dashed her hopes when she said, "I cannot, Mistress."

"Cannot 'I don't have enough power' or cannot 'ain't gonna happen'?"

"It is impossible, Mistress. To do what you ask would require me to alter your memories and habits, and that is something no genie can do to their master," Jenny explained.

"Bullshit! You let me remember all the fake stuff from our bios, and you filled my head with all of the crap about you being a cam girl."

Jenny sighed with a look of frustration. "That is adding information you do not have, Mistress, not changing what is already there. You knew all of that was made up; I did not change your memories to make you believe it was true. I could have spoken all of that to you and it would have had the same effect, magic just made it go faster."

"What about when you tweaked my head and I could chat Jasmine up smooth a few weeks ago?" Jaya pressed.

Jenny shrugged. "That is emotion, not memory, Mistress. You were having trouble speaking because of your panic and your nerves. I simply removed those."

"Wait," Jaya said, "You can't change my mind. Could you change hers?"

Jenny paused for an uncomfortably long time to look at Jaya. She squirmed uncomfortably under the genie's gaze. "What?"

"Mistress...I can do it."

"What's wrong?" Jaya asked.

"It is not my place to-"

"Cut the mistress/genie bullshit and tell me!" Jaya almost yelled.

"It will change her," Jenny replied quickly.

"Change her how?" Jaya asked.

"It is impossible to say. What you are asking...I would need to remove memories she has of you, as a child. She will remember less of you. Those memories, especially because they are young and about a family member, will have formed her personality."

"Will it really be that big of a deal?" Jaya asked.

"Allow me to tell you a story, Mistress?" Jenny asked and Jaya nodded.

"A master I had once was married, and unlike many of my masters he wanted to have a deep relationship with his wife. It was nearly impossible, however, because the wife would constantly badger him. Not in public, for that would have gotten her flogged or worse, but in private she was what you would call a nag."

"He had spies interrogate her handmaidens, and eventually they figured out that the reason she developed that habit was because she had a younger sister. The sister was rambunctious and constantly needed to be reminded of things. So the older sister picked up the habit of nagging her sister to get things done and carried that to the marriage. The Master believed this was an easy fix. He wished me to make it so his wife never had to nag her sister."

"This is where you tell me it all went wrong?" Jaya asked.

"Catastrophically wrong, Mistress. So much of her formative years had been spent caring for her sister, removing those memories of responsibility and discipline almost reverted her to a child. She began selfishly entertaining herself, became harsh and vicious to her servants, recklessly spent master's money, and went from nagging him in private to throwing tantrums in public when he denied her something."

"Fuck," Jasmine said, "Did he have you fix it?"

"I never got the chance, Mistress. I had to find out about this later from another master, but apparently one of the wife's tantrums was so bad she actually attacked him. That sealed her fate and she was executed almost immediately. Unfortunately she also wounded my master badly enough that he died, meaning I was passed to another."

Jaya sat and thought for a while. "But...we don't know that changing her memories will be bad," Jaya suggested.

"I doubt it will be as dramatic, Mistress, but think of this. If she remembers you as a sister who had pleasant quirks that brought her joy after your parents died, and we remove the memories of those quirks, the joy will be lost also. She could become much more dour, perhaps even depressed."

"You're guessing," Jaya said.

"I am Mistress, but I have fulfilled similar wishes for many masters," Jenny said.

"And they all went bad?" Jaya pressed.

"Well...I believe I would say they were bad for the person who was changed Mistress. In some cases the Masters wanted the changes. For example a rather willful harem girl for one of my masters had her memories of growing up with a doting father and five brothers removed. She became a shy, meek, scared girl who was very timid around men. That happened to be what my master desired, but I don't believe you would consider it a good thing."

"No," Jaya agreed with a sigh.

She tried to change her behavior so it would seem less like her, but she didn't know if she was successful. Most of the behaviors she was worried about happened in the morning, and Jaya was not a morning person, even with the genie's body. Jasmine never explicitly called out anything else, but she could also be holding back. After all, to most people telling your lover that they remind you of their sibling a few times would be a good way to creep them out.

She tried to put it in the back of her mind with everything else and just enjoy the ride, sometimes literally.

After a full week it was an open secret that Jasmine and Jaya were a thing, at least with the Mondrians. Olivia and Rich had returned to their off-campus apartment but Olivia gave her a few teasing winks in the days before they left. Jenny said she didn't tell Trevor, but the fact that Jaya was only sleeping at the house an average of every other day somewhat gave the game away.

Jaya wasn't trying to hide it, exactly, but getting reacquainted with Jasmine and especially hearing about her work and how much she had to do regarding contracts and what was due to her various clients made her think of their arrangement with Trevor. Jaya had barely used any of her "allowance" money for the past couple of weeks, mostly just getting some groceries and the occasional delivered meal, but she was still staying at Trevor's house. Boiled down to basics, all of that was supposed to be contingent on her fucking him on a regular basis, and she hadn't been doing that. Trevor seemed like too nice of a guy to just toss her out because he'd become more interested in her sister, but it also wasn't really fair for her to take advantage of the situation and be a freeloader.

It was actually foremost in her mind the day that Trevor caught her around lunch time and asked if they could talk. They sat in the kitchen and Jaya started.

"Look, Trevor, I understand and I'm not upset. We didn't expect this but, I mean the reality is that I'm not living up to my end of things," Jaya said.

There was a pregnant pause and then Trevor's shoulders shook a bit in laughter. Jaya couldn't help smiling a bit and asked, "What's funny?"

"Sorry, I'm a child," Trevor replied, "I was just thinking this is similar to a layoff and the standard phrase there is 'the position has been eliminated' and my mind fixated on 'position'."

Jaya had to giggle along with him for a moment, which seemed to break some of the tension, then Trevor spoke.

"So, look, I don't want you to leave. I still like you, Mariah, even if we aren't sleeping together anymore. And before you ask, Jenny has definitely told me I'm free to still sleep with you if I want, or anyone else for that matter. I imagine she's told you we agreed on a kind of...open relationship, I think it's called?"

Jaya nodded, "She did tell me. I'm sorry but I have to ask just because I'm worried. Are you really okay with that? I mean, with what happened with your first wife I have a hard time thinking you're okay with Jenny stepping out on you."

Trevor nodded a bit. "You would think so but I don't see it that way. I had a few different girlfriends in college, but my own father made me paranoid about 'baby traps' so honestly I didn't get very intimate with many of them. Then Clara came along right after I graduated and like you said, that was a mess. Olivia's mother was almost an accident; I had been focused so much on Double M and Rich I never bothered dating. She just happened to be at a few of the same functions I was at and it happened organically. And after London...to be honest I kind of enjoyed the 'old playboy' act. It is not how I ever acted. The reactions in London when you two walked in on my arm...that was heady."

"So what does that have to do with Jenny having other partners?" Jaya pressed.

Trevor shrugged. "I want to shock people. Keeping people off balance is how I got ahead with my business deals. It's part of why I started this whole thing to begin with. I'm done with business, so I kind of want to make a splash socially. So when some tabloid catches Jenny out with someone and confronts me about it I can laugh it off and ask them if they know about this or that detail that Jenny told me."

"'Detail Jenny told you,' huh?" Jaya asked teasingly.

Trevor blushed. "Well...okay truthfully when Jenny was telling me a bit about her wild days...it kind of turned me on. I don't think I've got, like, a cuckhold fetish or anything, but I like hearing about some of the wilder things Jenny's done. What better way to get more stories like that?"

Jaya thought to herself that Jenny probably had enough stories to keep Trevor entertained for decades, but eventually it would be difficult to explain how a woman supposedly in her mid-twenties had possibly thousands of sexual partners.

"So, um, enough about me for the moment," Trevor said, still seeming a bit nervous.

"You're going to have to get over that modesty if you really want to shock people. You know Jenny's not gonna hold back," Jaya teased.

"I know, I'm working on it," Trevor agreed, "But I wanted to ask you about something that's a bit...odd."

"Odder than negotiating a contract to have sex with my sister and I?" Jaya teased.

"Fair point. But I looked into that girlzcam site Jenny's pictures had been on. It's gone now, in case you didn't know. Apparently they couldn't keep up the flow because their pictures kept leaking online and they couldn't get them taken down. Most of the cam sites seem to have the same issues. The big ones are only still going because they have just so many people, but if you weren't an early adopter it's tough. Girls are trying to make a living that way but they have to constantly produce more and different content because the stuff they put up gets leaked and spread around right after it goes up, so even if they're trying to do it as a side job they have to spend most of their time with it."

"You seem really into this. Did Double M ever do things with sex workers?" Jaya asked.

"No. It's still very much a leprous area. If you start taking on adult industry clients then you're an adult industry business and other places won't look at you. And honestly I had no interest in it before the conversation about Jenny. But I've been looking into it and I'm wondering if there's something to do. I mean, with these cam sites you don't have the usual worries about producers and directors drugging the performers or trapping them into scenes they didn't sign up for. I mean, I'm sure there are some boyfriends that pressure their girlfriends into it or whatever but I can't do anything about the fact that men can be assholes," Trevor said.

"So what do you want to do?" Jaya asked.

"I want to hire you," Trevor said.

Jaya suddenly got a little worried. "To...do what, exactly?" Jaya asked.

Trevor chuckled. "Nothing like that. I want you to do what we call market research. Figure out if I'm right, and girls would be happier with secure content. Figure out if that's possible even."

"And what would I be paid?" Jaya asked.

Trevor smiled. "How about room and board at my house with a small allowance?"

Jaya returned the smile. "Okay, fine, but reduce that allowance. I'm not going to galas with you anymore and I don't eat caviar for lunch on a regular basis."

"Ah but what if you want to take your girl out for a nice dinner somewhere?" Trevor asked.

Then it was Jaya's turn to blush. "We haven't been going out much."

"Well you should," Trevor said, "Make sure you've got more than the fact you're both gorgeous to go on."

"I think we're fairly compatible," Jaya replied.

"Well, still, make sure you have dates. I definitely ignored that aspect of my relationship with Clara and look what happened."

* * * * *

Jaya spent several days delving into the world of cam sites, cam girls, and different areas of self-produced web content and found that Trevor was mostly right. The attitudes of modern life meant that people got bored without new content regardless, so girls who wanted to be successful couldn't do one spread of pictures and let that sit for a month. But there were a lot of people who had issues of trying to start a site, only to see people dissuaded from subscribing or purchasing content because it had all been leaked. Other issues around quality and lack of time for editing and high production value meant that girls with the backing of actual porn providers were easily outstripping everyone else in popularity.

Issues around piracy and takedowns were considered unsolvable problems by everyone. It was the 'cost of doing business' and if you couldn't manage it, you died off. It was frustrating to Jaya because she felt like she had a handle on the problems but no way to solve them.

Then it hit her that she might have a way to solve them.

Yeah, except if anything is "out of lane" for an ancient Persian sex genie it's probably the internet. Though, given the amount of sex stuff on the internet maybe it's back in. God I'm going to have to fuck her 24/7 for a month to get any of the wishes I'm thinking of.

Jaya found Jenny and asked anyway.

"I don't want to make you do this," Jenny said, "but is there any way you can see where we might be able to wish for this to work so I don't have to constantly make wishes to maintain it, but also so it's not obvious we're using magic?"

Jenny was silent for a long time, her brow furrowed in thought. "I will need to think about this, Mistress. I appreciate you not simply trying to make wishes. It would be problematic right now."

"Is something wrong? Are you sick?" Jaya asked.

"Nothing is...wrong per se, Mistress, but only because you have not needed me. Trevor is wonderful as a partner, but he is still a regular man, and an older one at that. We are averaging one sexual encounter every other day or so."

"Oh. That's...really not a lot for you, is it?" Jaya asked.

"No, Mistress. As I said it is not an issue because you have not been making wishes, but between your relationship with your sister and my relationship only with Trevor, I am barely increasing my power levels. If you were to wish for something even partly strenuous, at this rate, it would take me months to recover."

"Would resting in your bottle help?" Jaya suggested.

"Perhaps some, Mistress, but it would change little in the larger scheme, especially with what you have suggested. It would be a faucet as compared to a firehose."

Sighing in frustration, Jaya nodded and went back to do more research.

* * * * *

Four days later, Jaya's life was still amazing but for two things: Jasmine was on another business trip that sabotaged their Monday and Tuesday nights (a last minute client request had forced Jaya to run out of their dinner and pack for a very early morning flight, and her return was on a red-eye that would see her landing at 2am), and she still had no idea what to do about the cam site problem. She could simply tell Trevor that it was a known problem with no real solution but that felt like letting him down somehow.

In what was a shock to both of them, Jaya thought, Jenny actually came by with a suggestion.

"Mistress...What if I learned to make the site?" Jenny asked.

"Um...I mean that would be great and obviously you have enough time to learn all of that but this is trying to solve problems that really good programmers don't know how to fix..."

Jaya trailed off as Jenny was shaking her head and waving her hands. "I apologize Mistress; I spoke poorly. If you were to make it a wish, I would be able to use my magic to help."

"I thought we already talked about this; you said you'd basically vanish from the energy it took," Jaya said.

"Yes, Mistress, if you were to wish for the site to exist and be supported on its own it would. However, if you were instead to wish for me to gain the ability to make the site, it would be a one-time cost and I would be able to use small bits of my magic to help with maintaining it."

"I...I don't understand how that makes sense," Jaya said.

"My magic's rules are not all completely logical, Mistress," Jenny said and Jaya was a bit relieved that even she sounded a bit frustrated, "As I understand the wish, it would make me fully able to run and secure the type of pornography site we're talking about, but my skills would stop there."