Sister in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps, I'll be able to work on Paul, after he gets over the shock of finding that his once straightlaced wife now wants to get him to bed at every opportunity. If things work out perhaps you and Chris and me and Paul can try it together sometime."

"Wow," said Marie, "You have changed your spots. I think I'd like that, in fact the idea of it is making me quite wet, right now. I'll have to go and do something about it. Let me know how you get on with Paul at the weekend. Bye for now, love you." And with that she rang off.

Paul fell for the story, hook line and sinker. Penny had a lovely baby girl. She and Paul began a new chapter in their sex lives, and eventually, started their own swingers' club in Devon. In due course, during a visit by Marie and Chris to Devon, the two sisters and their willing partners all made love together, the first of many times to follow!

12