Sister-in-law backrub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter slowly slid his finger in and out, making sure to push against the left side on the way in and the right side on the way out. After a few of these cycles, he flipped his hand over so he could tap on Carol's G-spot, making her gasp even louder than before. He alternated between sliding in and out and tapping her G-spot. He pulled his hand out and rubbed his wet finger over Carol's clit, bringing the loudest moan yet. Then he dipped his thumb in her pussy to get it lubed, replaced it with his middle finger, and used his wet thumb to rub her clit. Carol was breathing very hard, making muffled moaning sounds, and pushing her body into Peter's hand with each stroke. When she seemed to be getting close, Peter pulled his hand completely away from her.

Carol whispered, "NO! NO! Don't stop!" Peter just smiled for half a second, knowing how much she wanted him to continue. In a move that even surprised himself, he put his hands around Carol's waist and pulled her straight up. She instinctively brought her legs forward and was suddenly on her knees, with her ass and exposed pussy sticking up in the air. Her frustration with Peter stopping quickly went away as he pulled her panties off her butt, leaned down and licked her pussy. She shoved her face into the pillow to muffle her cries of pleasure. It felt so good..... she wanted him to lick her pussy all night. Peter very slowly licked her lips and tongue-fucked her a few times. Then he concentrated on her clit, running his entire tongue over it. She seemed to enjoy the direct contact, so he also flicked at it, left to right and back again. Carol was in heaven; so was Peter.

After another couple minutes of licking her clit, Peter slipped his index finger back into Carol's pussy and rubbed her G-spot again. The combination of his tongue on her clit and his finger on her G-spot drove her wild. Her body started bucking, pushing her ass into Peter's face. Seeing her reaction, he continued the exact same licking and rubbing as she was bucking faster and faster. Finally, she yelled into the pillow as she pushed really hard into Peter's face. She held her body there for a second, then bucked again. And again. And again. And again.

Finally, she pulled herself away and just collapsed on the pillows. She had just had the best orgasm in years. She smiled to herself, not only because she felt so good but also because of who had given it to her. At that moment she didn't feel an ounce of guilt, even though she knew she should.

For his part, Peter did feel an ounce of guilt -- but maybe not much more. He knew what he did was wrong, but he sure enjoyed it. He loved eating pussy but rarely got the chance because Susan didn't enjoy it. She felt she was "dirty down there." And he loved the fact that it was Carol's pussy he just ate, even though he knew he'd eventually feel way more than an ounce of guilt. For now, he was just enjoying the situation.

Peter gently kissed Carol on her left butt cheek, then her right butt cheek, and then he walked out of the room. He considered whacking off in the bathroom, but decided not to. Carol was sleeping, but he knew she wouldn't make love to him even if she was awake -- not at her parents' house.

Carol pulled up her panties and pulled down her t-shirt, but she didn't move from the floor. She was too exhausted and too excited thinking about what just happened. She knew she started it by wearing just a thong, but it's exactly what she wanted. She was horny, she knew Peter wasn't getting any this week, so she thought they could both have some fun. But then she thought about Susan. She loved her sister. And after a few minutes, she started crying. She cried for a few minutes and felt terrible. But it was already done. She eventually got up, dragged herself to bed, and fell asleep.

The next day everyone just hung around the house. Late in the afternoon Carol's husband, Ken, arrived. Carol was very happy to see him and gave him a big hug and kiss when he walked in. He said hi to Peter, who was cordial though not overly warm. Susan was friendlier and gave him a hug, not so much because she loved him, but because she loved her sister. That night everyone went out to dinner, and Ken talked about his important clients, his important case, and his important job. When Ken wasn't talking about himself, he could be an okay guy. Unfortunately, it was rare for him not be talking about himself.

Throughout the weekend, Carol and Ken spent all of their time together -- sometimes by themselves, sometimes with everyone else. Peter went for long run each day, spent some time walking the malls and the flea market with Susan, and got in some swimming. Each night everyone got together for a nice dinner. Sunday morning, Peter, Susan and her parents were going to Amy's Pancakes for breakfast. Carol and Ken weren't going because Ken had to leave for the airport about an hour after everyone was going to leave, and they would never get seated that quickly on a Sunday morning at THE local Sunday morning hotspot.

After saying goodbye to Ken, the four of them were walking out the car when Peter's phone rang.

"Uh-oh."

Susan looked at him. "What's wrong? Who is it?"

"It's David Goodman. This can't be good." David was the CEO of Peter's largest client, and he probably wasn't calling on a Sunday morning to ask about the weather.

"Hello, David. How are you. Uh-huh. Oh, shit! When did you find out? Okay, let me set up a conference call in 20 minutes. Have your CIO and CFO on the call. And anyone else who can speak about the details. I'll contact people on my team. I'll email you the conference call info. Okay, I'll talk to you in 20 minutes."

Susan knew, both from the conversation and Peter's face, that this was not good. "What happened?"

"David's company had a massive data breach. Customer information could have been exposed, but I'm not sure yet. We've got to put together a plan for a Press Release and a short- and long-term mitigation plan. I've got to go make some calls before the conference call. You guys go on ahead to breakfast -- I may or may not join you, depending on how long you end up waiting for a table. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry -- it's not your fault. Okay, let me know when you know something." Susan gave him a kiss and got in the car. Peter went back in the house, went up to his room, and started making calls.

After 45 minutes, Peter finally pressed the "end" button on his phone. He had a ton of notes but felt good that his team could handle it for now. He called Susan, and she said they were just sitting down at their table. She suggested he come to the restaurant, but he thought it would take too long to get there. They decided he'd just stay home.

Peter decided to drink some coffee by the pool while catching some rays and reading the paper. He put on his bathing suit and walked downstairs. He was walking toward the kitchen and the patio door, and he suddenly froze. Ken and Carol were outside, fucking on a lounger. Carol was on top in reverse missionary, with their heads toward Peter. Just as Peter was about to walk away, Carol picked up her head and saw him. Peter saw the look of shock on her face, and he thought she was going to scream for a minute.

Carol was, indeed, shocked. Shocked, embarrassed, and appalled. She didn't know if she should stop or not. Then she decided stopping was the last thing she wanted to do. Instead, she smiled at Peter, puckered her lips, and made a kissing motion toward him. Ken couldn't see Peter from his position, and the way Carol was leaning over him, he wouldn't be able to see her face even if his eyes weren't closed. Then Carol sat up straight into cowgirl position. Her strong, dancer legs let her continue to move up and down, occasionally placing one hand behind her on Ken's thigh for extra leverage

Peter's eyes almost popped out of his head. In spite of what he and Carol had already done, this was the first time he was seeing her entire naked body. Her breasts were absolutely beautiful. They were firm and had dark pink areolas. Her nipples, which he had felt but not seen, were fairly thin but long. He remembered exactly how they felt in his hands. She had a wide, perfectly trimmed landing strip which really stood out against her untanned, very pale skin.

With a smile on her face now, Carol grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a hard squeeze. Then she started rolling her nipple between her fingers, just as Peter had done earlier in the week. She started bouncing up and down on Ken even faster, and she was moaning and grunting with every movement. All this time she had been staring directly at Peter. Suddenly she closed her eyes and started grunting in a higher pitch - much louder than before. Then she let out a long, drawn out whine as her body convulsed against Ken over and over again until she finally fell on top of him.

Peter couldn't believe what he was seeing, and he couldn't believe he was still standing there. He had never seen anyone else have sex, and he was as excited as he had ever been. He knew he should walk away, but his feet wouldn't move. Not only did he like watching, but it was pretty clear that Carol had been putting on a show for him. She knew she was driving him crazy, and she liked it.

When Carol finally came down from her orgasm, she looked up and Peter was gone.

Half an hour later, Carol knocked on Peter and Susan's bedroom door.

"Come in," Peter said.

Carol opened the door to find Peter sitting on the bed reading, still wearing his bathing suit. She was wearing a white bikini and walked in. They both just stared at each other for a couple of seconds, both being a little embarrassed and not sure what to say.

"So'" Carol finally said. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Jesus, Carol, I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were out there. And I know I should have turned around and walked away, but...... shit! I'm really sorry."

Carol smiled. "We thought everyone had left for breakfast."

"We did. Or at least we all started to leave. But then I got an emergency phone call and came back inside the house to make some calls while everyone else went to the restaurant. I'm sorry."

"Are you really sorry? You didn't enjoy watching? You were appalled by my naked body?"

"Jesus -- no, I wasn't appalled by your body. You're fucking beautiful. And...... I, uh..... I enjoyed watching. You looked like you really had a big orgasm. It was beautiful."

"Yeah, I DID have a big orgasm. Really big. You know why? I loved the fact that you were watching. I was thinking it was you that was fucking me. When I grabbed my boob, I pretended it was you that was grabbing it and pinching my nipples. And I pretended it was you I was sitting on top of. God, that got me so excited I just exploded."

Peter couldn't believe what he just heard. She liked me watching? She was thinking about me?

Then Carol said, "So you liked my body?"

"Yes, of course," he said. "You're beautiful."

Carol smiled. "I'm glad you think so. But you should probably get a better look." With that she pulled the bow on her bikini and slipped the top over her head as she walked toward Peter.

"What are you doing?" Peter barked.

"Just giving you a better look. You've already seen them. In fact, you've already touched them. Wouldn't you like to touch them and see them at the same time?" she said as she continued walking toward him. She got on the bed and straddled Peter, with her tits right in front of his face.

"Carol, this isn't right!" Peter protested.

"You're right," Carol sighed. She got off of Peter and off the bed. Then she pulled down her bikini bottom. "This is better!" she said, and she crawled back on top of Peter totally naked.

"Holy fuck, Carol! What are you doing?"

"Just seeing if you like my body." Then she reached forward and put her hand on Peter's stiff cock. "Hmmmm. Yes, I'd say you DO like it."

Peter moaned as Carol rubbed his dick through his thin bathing suit. Being a male, Peter could not control his hands as they reached out for Carol's tits. He caressed each one before moving his thumbs and index fingers to her hard nipples, and he pinched and rolled each one. Now they both were moaning. Carol then slipped her hand up Peter's bathing suit leg hole and grabbed his hard dick that was just covered by the suit's white mesh. She pushed up the leg of his suit to expose his mesh-covered dick. This got both of them very excited. She could kind of see his dick, but it wasn't totally exposed. She could certainly feel how hard it was, but the mesh added texture. It was VERY hot!

As much as Carol liked holding his dick through the mesh, she wanted more. She let go of him, reached in his bathing suit to untie the drawstring, and started pulling the suit off of him. Peter had long ago stopped offering any resistance, and he lifted his butt off the bed to help her remove the bathing suit. With both of them naked, Carol crawled back up his body and put her lips on his. She kissed him hard. When she opened her mouth, she was happy to find his tongue quickly moving forward and meeting her own. As they kissed, Peter resumed stroking her perfect breasts.

Peter released her breasts and held her by the shoulders as he flipped her over on the bed so she was laying on her back. Then he moved down her body, putting his head right in front of her pussy. He grabbed each of her legs and placed them over his shoulder so he had perfect access to her pussy. He paused for a minute and took in the beautiful sight. Her clean-shaven open lips and the landing strip on her mound were perfect. He enjoyed looking, but apparently Carol wanted more than just being observed; she grabbed the back of Peter's head and pulled him toward her pussy. He was happy to oblige as he placed his tongue right in the middle of her lips and swept his tongue up, continuing over her clit. Carol moaned as he licked her lips but screamed as he stroked her clit.

He repeated the move, sticking his tongue in her pussy, stroking up, but then hesitating at the top, just below Carol's clit.

"Quit teasing me, you bastard! Lick my clit!"

Peter chuckled to himself but then licked her clit.

The next lick was pussy and clit. Then he did her pussy but again stopped short of her clit.

"Stop it, god damn it! Lick me!"

Peter figured he had teased her enough, so he licked her clit. Then he licked just her clit. Again and again and again. Carol was moaning louder and louder with each lick. Then Peter took her clit into his mouth and he sucked it a little. Carol seemed to really like that, and she bucked her body into Peter's face. Once Peter found the rhythm that drove Carol crazy, he repeated it over and over again. Lick, lick, suck. Lick, lick, suck. Now Carol was bucking her body over and over into Peter's face. She seemed to be getting close based on the force of her convulsing and the sounds she was making.

He wasn't sure how Carol would react -- it could ruin the whole mood -- but he took a chance and slipped one hand underneath Carol's butt and placed a finger on Carol's ass hole. With that, she screamed lifted her whole torso into the air as she exploded with a huge orgasm. Her body fell to the bed and then she convulsed again, screaming as she threw her body into Peter's face. This happened four or five times before she finally just fell to the bed with her eyes closed, trying to catch her breath.

After a couple of minutes, she opened her eyes and smiled at Peter, who had pulled himself up from between her legs. She gave him a deep kiss. "Wow. You are VERY good at that! Thank you."

Peter smiled, enjoying the compliment.

She continued, "but let's see what else you're good at. Get on your back."

Peter got off of Carol and flipped over. She stroked his dick, but it was already hard.

"This morning I enjoyed pretending I was on top of you. Now I want the real thing." She swung a leg over Peter and sat on him for a few seconds. Then she lifted herself up as she took his dick in her hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed his dick back and forth a few times and then started to lower herself onto him. As soon as his dick disappeared into her, they both let out groans. Carol continued all the way down until she was sitting on Peter. "Fuck, you feel good," she moaned.

She sat there for a few seconds. Peter reached up and grabbed both of her breasts. He started pinching her nipples just as she started lifting herself up and down on Peter's dick. Peter was in heaven; besides the incredible feeling of Carol's pussy squeezing his dick as she bounced up and down, the sight of her well-manicured landing strip, her absolutely beautiful tits, and his dick disappearing into her pussy drove him wild. Carol began moving faster and faster as she rode Peter, and her grunts sped up with her motion.

Leaving one hand on her breast, he rubbed his other hand across her mound over her landing strip. Carol seemed to like this, as she starting whimpering when he did it. After a few minutes, Peter felt like he was getting ready to explode. He started to deliberately pinch and release Carol's nipple over and over. At the same time, he lowered his hand from her mound and started rubbing her clit. Carol gasped and screamed loudly. Then her body started jerking as her orgasm started. The pulsing of her pussy added increased pressure on Peter's dick, and he moaned loudly as he started cumming. He shot load after load into Carol as the wave of her orgasm continued. Finally, they both finished and Carol fell on top of him. Peter wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

They were both breathing as if they had run a long sprint. They laid there for a few minutes, and eventually their heart rates and their breathing became normal. Carol lifted her head and looked at Peter.

"Pretending to fuck you this morning was wonderful. But ACTUALLY fucking you was incredible! Thank you!"

Peter smiled. "I think I should be thanking you. That was unbelievable."

They both were quiet for a minute, with both of them thinking about Susan.

"She must never find out," Carol said. She didn't need to use any names. Peter nodded. Then he lifted his head and gave Carol a deep kiss.

"They might be home soon," he said. You'd better go back downstairs. I'll meet you by the pool."

Carol crawled off the bed, grabbed some tissues to wipe the cum dripping out of her, put on her bikini, and left.

Peter put on his bathing suit, sat on the bed, and smiled.

He had never been so happy a client had an emergency.


12