Sister in Law Backseat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she whispered. "I needed that."

I smiled at her in the dark. Happy that I had brought her pleasure. Not caring for the moment the consequences of what we were doing.

"I didn't forget about you," she whispered as she resumed stroking my hard cock. "Are you close? We'll be home soon."

I nodded. I was close. Watching her cum from my fingers was so sexy that I was on my own verge.

"Let me know when you are about to cum," she said and sped up her hand.

It didn't take long. Maybe one or two minutes more, but who could tell I was lost in the pleasure of her young hand gripping me, rubbing me.

"That's it, daddy," she whispered in my ear. "Cum for me. Don't you want to cum for your babygirl? Aren't I your princess, daddy? Don't you want to cover me with your cum?"

The dirty talk mixed with her clever hand were enough. I could feel it building. I could feel my ballsack tighten and that bright light feeling at the deepest base of my cock build.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered crying suddenly realizing that there was a problem. "There will be a mess..."

She just grinned, looked into the front of the car, seeing Bill lost in his own world and her sister, my wife, asleep and lifted the blanket and ducked her head under.

Within a second a wet warmth enveloped there head of my cock as she took it in her mouth. She continued to pump the shaft as she began to suck, rolling the purple head around her tongue.

That was enough and I groaned as quietly as I could as I began to release into her 19 year old mouth. I placed both of my hands into her thick curly hair and made fists, holding her in place as I came, spurt after spurt of hot cum. I could feel her sucking and swallowing as I pushed myself deeper.

Finally I sat back, letting my head fall against the seat behind me. My cock still twitching in her mouth as she made sure to suck up the last of my seed.

She came up from under the blanket and I could see a glob of my creamy cum on the corner of her mouth. She moved her finger up and pushed it between her lips and swallowed again.

"Thank you for that, Daddy," she whispered. She looked around and smiled. She tucked my cock back into my shorts and did me back up.

"Almost home," she announced as she moved back to her side of the back seat. I was catching my breath and looked around surprised. She was right. We had finished up just in time.

I watched as she wiggled around in her seat, reaching up under her skirt. She then held out her hand to me and placed something in my own. I looked down and saw that she had passed me her little g-string.

"Something to remember me by," she whispered.

I quickly pushed the panties into my pocket and looked at her amazed and confused. The realization of what we had done came down on me like a ton of bricks falling.

I had cheated on my wife. With her sister. What the fuck was I doing? Had I just ruined my wife for a handjob in the back of a car?

We pulled into Kristen and Jenny's father's house and Jenny popped the door open and scooted out. The stop had woken Kristen and the two sisters said goodbye.

Jenny looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks for keeping me company for the ride, Mark," she said.

"Uh," I stammered. "No, thank you."

After she walked up to the door and went in we pulled away heading for our own home.

"I'm glad that you two get along," my now awake wife said. "That makes me happy."

"Oh," I said, running my fingers over Jenny's panties in my pocket. "Well. If it makes you happy I'll make sure we keep getting along."

...to be continued.

12