Sister in Law Backseat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped the base of my cock and then opened her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Fuck my mouth, daddy," she said sweetly. "Don't be gentle."

Then she sucked me in, slowly sliding down the length. I watched the inches disappear, further than my wife ever took me. I felt the head hit the back of her throat and she gagged a bit, then continued to push me into her. It was only a couple of seconds, I suppose but it felt like minutes before her nose touched my stomach.

Her hands were on my hips, pulling me into her. My hands went up and sank into her curly brown hair and I pulled her even deeper for a moment. I could see tears dripping from the corner of her eyes, and feel the gag reflex squeezing the head of my cock, before I let her back, half of my cock pulling out.

Then I thrust my hips, driving into her again.

I suppose it was at that moment I gave up. Thus far I had been mostly passive. She had led the way down this path. But it was then, driving my cock into her eager mouth, feeling myself sink into her throat, her face, tear streaked but happy, that I figured it out.

She was my slut. She was there to please me. And why shouldn't I be pleased? Why shouldn't I take pleasure from this girl who was offering it.

My balls slapped into her chin as I drove into her mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue as best as she could as I fucked her face. I could see her fingers inside of her bikini bottoms frantically rubbing her pussy.

It was all so erotic I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I wanted to cum. I wanted to pump my seed directly into her throat. There was, however, something I wanted more.

I sped up, slamming myself into her face. Relishing the glug, glug, glug, sounds she was making. Chasing my climax. Finally I was just on the verge.

I yanked my cock out of her mouth, gripped it in my hand and pumped it in front of her face. Jenny grinned there on her knees and opened her mouth sticking out her tongue.

"Will you cum for me daddy?" She asked. "Please give me your cum."

I only grunted in reply. I grabbed her hair in my fist to hold her in place, finally releasing. I had fucked my wife the night before but I had plenty of spunk left in me.

I sprayed a heavy load directly into her mouth, watching the silvery goo slide across her outstretched tongue and into the throat behind. Then I aimed lower spraying again, my cum splashing across her bare tits.

I was groaning, my ass clenched, legs shaking as I climaxed. The next squirt was lighter and then I shoved my cock back into her still open mouth. Jenny began to suck, making sure to milk out my seed.

She looked perfect. Her eyes were locked on mine. I looked at her cute freckles and thought, next time I want to cum across those. My cock was halfway inside of her mouth. Cum was dribbling out of the corner of her plump lips, and slowly sliding down her breasts dripping off of one of her hard nipples.

Her hand was rubbing herself furiously and then she closed her eyes and began to moan. I could see her legs shaking as she came with my cock in her mouth. As she rode out her climax I pushed deeper into her mouth muffling the sounds.

Finally I stepped back, my softening cock flopping free of her. She looked up at me. A cum dripping, tear streaked mess. She looked like a perfect little slut.

"Thanks Daddy," she said and stood. "I better get into the water and rinse off."

She gathered up cum from her chest in her hand and lifted it to her mouth sucking it in.

"Mmmmmm, so good," she said. "I can't wait until you fill my pussy with this."

I had leaned back against the boat and laughed slightly.

"I can't wait either, Princess," I said. And I meant it.

++++++

Jenny had, after rinsing my cum off of her, re-joined Kristen on the beach and the two, after my wife woke from her nap, soaked in the sun. I, on the other hand concentrated on the boat, finishing up the scraping and then using a sanding block, smoothing it all out. I wanted it to be ready for painting first thing in the morning because I knew it would take multiple coats to get it right and I needed to leave time to dry and sand in between.

Kristen made supper: a Greek salad and grilled burgers, eaten on the deck that was attached to the cabin. It was a nice night and the sexual tension between Jenny and myself was, of course, still there like an electric current that passed between the two of us, but it was bearable. I was relaxed instead of jumpy.

I drank beer and Kristen and Jenny drank wine. We talked late into the night. A sheet of magnificent stars spread across the sky and we idly looked up at it while we chatted and joked around about everything and nothing of importance.

Eventually Kristen stood up.

"I'm going to bed," she said. "Don't stay up too late. You have a lot of painting to do tomorrow while we relax." She was teasing me lightly and I smiled.

"No," I said. "I won't be too long. One more beer. Jenny? You heading to bed?"

Jenny shook her head.

"I'll finish this wine," she said and locked eyes with me.

Kristen went in and Jenny and I were quiet, neither saying anything or moving from our spots on separate adirondack chairs. We heard my wife getting ready until finally she was settled into our bed.

Jenny stood up then and crossed the few feet between us and stood in front of me, holding her hands in front of her nervously. It was the first time she had not seems totally confident and in control through this entire time.

"Jenn..." I started then corrected myself, "Princess. We can't. Not right now."

"I know," she said quietly. "I just...I want to be held by you, daddy. Can we do that?"

I glanced at the house then nodded, opening my arms. Jenny sat on my lap, legs draped across them and leaned against me, laying her head on my shoulder. Her arms went under my armpits and held my shoulders from behind. My arms wrapped around her.

"This is nice, daddy," she said. "Thank you."

It was nice. Very nice. She smelled of the outside. Of sunscreen and a light scent of her sweat, pleasant not overpowering. It was a smell that I will always remember and if I catch something close to it I'm am instantly transported back to that time and place.

"I..." she started then stopped. "I know that...I've been, I dunno, pushing you. It's just that...I've loved you since I met you, Daddy."

This was news to me. I had had no idea. I had no idea how to respond.

"You don't need to tell me you love me. It's ok. Just be here. I'll do anything to be close to you. I'll be anything you want."

I squeezed her tight. Holding her small, perfect body against mine.

"I'll be here, princess," I promised. I did not know how. How this could possibly work. I meant it, though. I had no intention at that point of letting whatever this was between us go.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said and shifted her weight.

The girl being in my lap, her ass pressed against my cock, breasts pressed against my chest, caused the predictable reaction. I started to grow under her.

"Oh, daddy," she giggled. "what's this?"

"It's for you," I said quietly and pushed myself harder against her.

"Lucky me," she said quietly.

"Not now, though," I said, not wanting to break this embrace, not wanting to risk my wife catching us.

"I know," she said, pouting. "But soon, ok?"

"Soon," I promised. "Soon."

We sat like that for a while, hugging l, not speaking. She was rocking slightly on my cock but it was not a desperate need thing. It was just her knowing that she was providing me pleasure. My hand came up and squeezed her breast, rolling the hard nipple between my fingers. She moaned slightly and began rocking more quickly.

"That's enough," I said. "If we don't stop now we won't be able to."

"Is that so bad?" She asked rocking faster.

"Yes," I said. "Stand up, Princess."

She hesitated.

"Now, Princess," I said more firmly.

She pouted but stood.

"Good girl."

I held her cheeks in both hands. Green eyes looking up into my blue ones. I drew her in and kissed her. A slow, deep kiss, my tongue rolling against hers. After a moment. I let her go.

"Go to bed, Princess," I said.

"Yes Daddy."

++++++

The next morning I was the first to wake, feeling fine despite the drinks the night before, just thirsty. I made the coffee and went straight to the boat to put on the first coat of paint.

It took about an hour and by the time I was done I could see movement back at the cabin. I walked back up and both my wife and sister in law were awake and drinking coffee.

"First coat is done," I announced. "I'm going to go for a run while it dries."

I loved running long distances. Most days I went out for an hour before work. On the weekends I'd run further, 10-15 miles. I had competed in marathons in the past, never doing that great, at best about a four hour race, but competing never really compelled me. I just liked moving my body. Putting the miles down under my feet.

I went to my room and changed into my running shorts, wrapped my knee brace around my left knee, and old running injury that I had to be careful of, and returned to the kitchen. I didn't wear a shirt. It was already hot that morning.

When I came out Jenny had also changed it seemed. She was wearing a sports bra that squeezed her breasts tightly, forcing a sharp line of cleavage. She was also wearing very short shorts, with half her ass cheeks hanging out of them and running shoes. I had to be careful or my cock was going to rise a tent in the shorts I was wearing.

"Since when do you run?" Kristen was asking her sister.

"Oh," Jenny said. "It's been a couple months. I felt like I was getting fat and lazy so I started. I'm nowhere near a pro, like Mark. But I hope he can teach me some things today."

She looked at me with her eyes dancing.

"Oh," I said. "Maybe. Maybe I can show you something."

Kristen shook her head.

"You two are crazy," she said. "I can't imagine running in this heat. Have fun. I'll be lounging by the beach."

Running near the cabin meant running on the gravel roads in the area. The trees grew thick and close to the roads so the worst of the sun was kept off of you, and the views were usually beautiful. If it was a wet summer mosquitoes and bugs would be a problem but with the dry heat we had been having I wasn't worried about that.

Jenny and I stretched a bit before heading out. She made sure to do this in front of me, giving me a great view of her firm ass as she bent forward, the short shorts riding up and revealing more pale skin, the fabric tight against her pussy. If she was wearing any underwear I didn't see any signs of it.

We took off at a light jog, side by side not saying anything. Usually I had headphones in playing music but today I skipped that. She kept pace with me for a while then began to pull ahead. I wasn't complaining watching her ass bounce in those shorts.

"Hey," I called out. "This isn't a sprint. Steady wins this one, don't tire yourself out."

She looked over her shoulder and grinned at me.

"Oh, can't keep up, old man?" She teased. "C'mon daddy, catch me if you can!"

She broke out in a faster run and I had to laugh. I put on speed, catching up easily. Years of running and training had made it easy for me. She was breathing heavily and a film of sweat was coating both our bodies.

"I caught you," I said, talking in short bursts from being slightly shorter on breath. "What do I win?"

"You can take whatever you want, daddy," she said, looking at me. "Anytime."

I grinned and put on more speed and then veered off of the road onto a trail into the trees I knew. She scrambled to keep up. Instantly, under the leaves it was cooler, though the terrain was more treacherous. Jenny followed but I slowed down so that she wouldn't lose her footing.

The trail wound through the forest for about a mile, climbing gently the whole way. It was a strenuous workout, one I had used to challenge myself many times before. Eventually the trail widened to a clearing that was on the edge of a cliff that overlooked our lake.

You could see the cabins that surrounded it and just make out our place, tucked in the cove. I could just make out my wife in her red bathing suit on our beach.

I stopped, breathing heavily, looking out over the scene as Jenny jogged up behind me. She was more winded than me and it took her a moment to catch her breath. I handed her the bottle of water and she drank, some spilling down her chin onto her sports bra.

Then she caught the view and gasped. It was stunning. She walked to the edge and looked over it all.

"Oh," she exclaimed. "There's Kristen! If I waved would she see me?"

"Unlikely," I said. " Only if she was looking for us. She doesn't know about this place."

Jenny turned and looked at me.

"So, this place. It's ours then? Just ours?"

I smiled.

"Just ours, Princess."

I stepped towards her and pulled her sweaty body against mine and kissed her hard pushing my tongue into her mouth. She melted into my body, breast against my chest, feeling me grow hard against her.

I stepped back away from the edge, moving her with me, back towards the line of trees, backing her against one, never breaking the kiss. Finally I stepped back slightly and gripped her shoulders.

I turned her away from me and moved against her again. My cock pressed against her ass. My hands slid up her side until it met her sports bra and gripping the bottom of it pulled it up, exposing her breasts.

I was kissing her neck, tasting the salt of her sweat, licking along the side up to her jawbone. She was pushing her ass against my cock, rubbing it.

"Are you going to finally fuck me, Daddy?" She asked me, her voice a whine. "Will you finally make me your slut?"

I didn't answer but moved my hips back and shoved my shorts down my thighs, my hard cock springing free. I pushed it between her legs against her sex, the thin material of her shorts the only thing between us.

She squeezed her thighs together, and reached down, pressing the head of my cock against her clit and grinding against it. I had one hand gripping her breast, the nipple peeking out between the fingers, being squeezed. My other hand was on her hip, holding her against me.

"Please, daddy," she whined. "I need you inside of me."

I was humping myself against her and I could feel the heat of her sex through the material against my bare cock.

"Do you really want it?" I asked. "Do you need it?"

"Yes, Daddy," she gasped as I shoved hard against her. "I need it. I'll be a good girl. I'll let you do anything to me. Just fuck me please!"

I gripped her shorts and yanked them down, letting them fall to the forest floor. As I suspected she was not wearing any underwear. She reached forward and gripped the trunk of the tree in front of her.

I dipped my hips and guiding myself upwards, placed the head of my cock between the lips of her pussy, not quite penetrating her. She tried to push back, to push me inside but I moved with her, keeping just outside.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned. "I neeeed it!"

"Tell me you are my slut," I growled in her ear.

"I'm your slut, daddy! I'm your princess slut! I need you to fill me."

With that I gripped her hip, drove my own hips forward and sank, in one motion, finally, fully inside of her.

This was the moment that we had been building to. From that first time she showed me her slutty Instagram, through all of the messages and sent photos, despite how often I protested, how guilty I had felt, this was the inevitable conclusion.

She moaned and I groaned as my cock pierced her. She was dripping wet already and despite her being oh, so tight, I slid easily into her. Her hot cunt gripped my as I slid in, molding itself to my manhood.

I felt her quiver and she moaned as I penetrated her for the first time, a small orgasm instantly overtaking her as her desire was finally fufulled.

I held myself there, buried completely in her 19 year old cunt and enjoyed the feeling of her sex clamping down on mine. As soon as she started to come down I pulled back and slammed forward again, making her groan.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," she gasped. "It's better than I imagined. You are so big! You are filling me!"

Her pussy was a revelation. I had no complaints fucking my wife but the way this tight young cunt wrapped around me was I like anything I had experienced in years.

I reached one hand around and found her hard clit, rubbing it as I fucked her from behind, using it to haul her against me. My balls swung and slapped into her with the force of my thrusts.

She was moaning as loud as she wanted now, with no need for us to hide our play.

"Oh, fuck," she said, voice shaking, "don't stop, I'm gonna cum again...ohhhhhh"

It couldn't have been long that I fucked her against that tree. I was furiously pounding into her, my need which had built up over weeks driving me on. Time seemed to disappear. She came several times, I know because she would squeal each time and I would feel her pussy clamp down on me.

Eventually though, I felt myself close to finishing. I was holding out for as long as I could, needing to make this feeling last. I could, of course, only hold out for so long.

I could feel my climax building in that space just behind my balls. I could feel my sack begin to tighten up.

"I'm close," I rasped. "I gotta pull out."

"Noooo," she whined. "It's ok. Cum in me. It's safe. I need you to cum in me."

That last begging request was enough. I slammed forward, back arched, every muscle, it felt like, tensed as I finally released into her young pussy. I groaned and gasped as I held her tight against me, cock throbbing with its release swelling then exploding spurt after spurt of hot cum into her.

She moaned as feeling my seed in her brought her to another orgasm, pussy quivering on me. She sagged against the tree, only my arms and cock buried into her holding her upright.

I let my head drop into her shoulder, gasping for breath. We were soaked in sweat, bodies sticking to onone another as we collected ourselves.

"Thank...thank you daddy," she said finally.

"You are welcome princess," I answered, leaving myself to soften inside of her, not wanting to break this connection.

"Next time, though," she asked, "Will you fuck me in in my ass, daddy? I've been saving that for you."

I grinned against her back.

"I think I can do that," I said.

To be continued....


12