Sister in Law Backseat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her hair and pulled, tilting her head back and arching her back, making her look at me. I bent forward and kissed her again.

"Are you ready, Princess," I asked. "Are you ready for me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm ready for you."

I squirted lube over my cock and smeared it around, stroking the length. Then I gripped the plug and tugged. It was in there tight and I had to pull again, harder this time before I felt it pop out of her. She moaned as it was released. Her asshole was gaped open for a moment, a black tunnel into her that slowly closed into a star as I watched.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and she gasped, pushing back against my digits. I stroked them in and out. She was practically dripping around them and I drew them out very wet, rubbing the juices around the star of her ass before pushing my thumb into her. She groaned as I used my thumb to fuck her for a moment.

I added the lube pushing it into her, smearing it around, making sure that she was as ready as possible. I moved up against her and pressed the head of my cock against her star.

"Now, Daddy," she begged. "Please fuck me!"

I pressed forward and felt myself get the purple head of my cock into her. She was clamped down on me

"You have to relax, Princess," I said.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said. "I'll try."

I continued to push, feeling her relax as much as she could as I sank in a few more inches. She was gasping for breath. Her ass was tight and almost painful for me to force my way into her.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I tried to be ready but...fuck."

I turned on the little toy and reaching around, placed it against her clit. She groaned and pulled back from it, pushing me deeper into her. I continued to push, her tight channel gripping me as I did so until I was halfway in.

"Oh, fuck I'm full, Daddy," she moaned as I held the toy against her. I could feel her juices leak over my fingers.

"Not yet," I grunted through gritted teeth pulling back then shoving forward again, hard. This time I had sank in completely, thankful that she had been training for me.

I held her there for a moment before I began to fuck her properly, my hips slapping into her ass with each thrust. She was getting loud now, moaning as she was stimulated by my cock in her ass and the toy on her clit.

"Cover your mouth," I told her. "Someone will hear!"

She grabbed her pillow and pushed her face into it, her voice muffled by the sack of feathers.

I was lost, the feeling of her tight ass squeezing my cock as I pummeled her. I could feel her squirming under me and pressed the toy hard against her clit.

"Oh fuck, daddy," she cried, voice muffled by the pillow. "I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming."

I didn't relent as she came, her legs quaking as she climaxed. I continued to fuck her needing the tight clamp or her ass on me.

That was when I head a knock at the door.

"Guys?" Kristen said. "The doors locked! Are you almost done?"

Despite my wife just being on the other side of the door I couldn't stop.

"Almost," I called out. "We had to put the old dresser against the door to make room. It's blocked. We must have locked it accidentally! I'll move it when we are done. I'm almost there...I mean done."

"Ok," she said. "Hurry up."

"I will," I grunted and sped my thrusts even more.

"I'm close," I told Jenny, who was still groaning under me.

"In my ass," she gasped. "Fill my ass, Daddy."

That was enough. I gripped her hips and hauled her against me, shoving as deep as I could, releasing my pent up load directly into her. I groaned as I came again and again before falling forward on her back, gasping for breath.

"Oh, thank you daddy," Jenny said. "Thank you so much."

Once I had caught my breath I pulled out of her, and saw the gaping hole of her ass slowly closing costs dribbling cum. I reached down and grabbed her plug and pushed it into her. It went past her ring with a pop, sealing most of my cum inside her asshole.

"I want you to spend the rest of the night with my cum inside of you," I told her, kissing her hard.

I looked at my watch and knew we had already spent too much time up here. I shoved my cock back into my jeans and stood. I looked in her vanity mirror. I was sweaty and disheveled. I straightened up as best I could before we both headed down to the family, her with my seed inside of her, plug holding it in.

"Looks like it was a big job, Mark," Hank said when he saw me.

"Oh," Jenny said smiling. "It was plenty big."

The whole family was sitting in their living room and Hank stood to make his announcement.

"So, I'm finally selling my business and retiring," he said. We were all surprised. He loved working. "I am finally ready to relax. We have also decided to sell our house and move to British Columbia!"

This was a shock. It was the other side of the country.

"What about my school?" Jenny asked, upset. "I live here too! And I have..." she glanced at me, "kind of a boyfriend!"

This was news to me. I had thought that we were just messing around. I was not sure what I thought about that.

"Well," Hank said. "You have two options. You can rent an apartment. I'll help you pay for it. But I was talking to Kristen and she had a different idea. Why don't you stay with her and Mark in one of their bedrooms?"

I looked at Kristen, surprised.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just found out tonight. It's up to you of course. But if you don't mind my little sister being around it would help the whole family. What do you say?"

I swallowed.

"I'm...ok with that I guess." I said.

My life was about to get even more complicated.

To be continued...

12