Sister in Law Backseat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like she expertly sucked me for a long time but it could not have been more than a few up and down strokes of her mouth before I came.

It was terrifyingly dangerous. If Kristen opened her eyes and looked over at us she would have seen me with my jeans open, cock buried in the mouth of her sister. It was too much and finally I came, groaning as quietly as I could as I released my pent up climax into her waiting mouth.

Jenny's eyes crinkled with a smile that was hidden by my cock in her mouth as I flooded her eager mouth with spurt after spurt of my seed. My cock throbbed and twitched inside of her and some cum leaked out between her lips and dribbled down her chin.

Finally I stopped cumming and she sucked me clean before pulling back, pulling the blanket back over me and standing up.

"Well," she said, "I should get to bed. Good night."

She left the room, and I sat there gasping quietly, recovering my breath. Eventually I calmed down enough to put my cock away and look down at my sleeping wife, who had remained oblivious to the whole encounter.

I woke Kristen, who moaned drunkenly. I threw her arm over my shoulder and half walked, half carried her to our bed and got in beside her and fell asleep myself, both appalled and pleased with myself at the same time.

*****

The next morning Kristen had a terrible hangover. She had drank the bulk of the three bottles we had opened the night before and she moaned that she felt like she was going to die.

"I don't know how you are fine," she complained. "It's not fair!"

"So you don't want breakfast?" I teased.

"Fuck no!" She exclaimed. "I'm gonna go back to sleep and maybe never wake up!"

I chuckled and headed down to the kitchen to make coffee and eat some toast.

I had made coffee, buttered some toast and sat down at the counter on one of the raised stools with my iPad to read the news when Jenny came up from her room in the basement.

"Morning, daddy," she said smiling. I could not help but smile back at her.

I took a moment to appreciate the beauty of the young girl who walked into the kitchen. She was wearing only long tee shirt as a nightly, her toned legs bare from just below the cheeks of her full ass. Her pert breasts pushed at the thin fabric and I could make just make out the dark circles of her brownish nipples through the thin fabric. Her nipples seemed to be already hard and they tented out the fabric in small bumps.

She didn't have on any makeup but her naturally plump darker lips looked perfect and kissable, her brown eyes danced as they looked at me. Her thick, curly brown hair was held back from her round face by a simple band of fabric. Light freckles were sprinkled across her cute nose and round cheeks.

"Good morning, Jenny," I said. "How did you sleep?"

She went to the other side of the counter and grabbed the pot of coffee. She had to reach up into the cupboard above to grab a mug and her nightie pulled up over the globes of her full ass, revealing a lack of panties. My cock was already swelling in my thin pajama pants.

"I slept ok," she said smiling at me over the rim of her mug. "It was a bit lonely. But at least I had a snack before bed."

"Ah," I said. "That is good."

"Still," she pouted slightly. "I could have used more?"

"More?"

"Always more, daddy," she said.

I grinned at her.

"Where is Kristen?" She asked me.

"She's not feeling well," I said. I stood, my cock making a tent in the front of my pants. I began to walk around the counter to join her on her side. "She says she is going back to sleep and will stay in bed."

"Oh," Jenny said and put down her coffee. She leaned back against the counter, arching her back slightly, making her breasts push against the fabric. "So what are we going to do then?"

"I don't know," I said stepping up to her and raising my hand, pushing it into her hair, gripping a handful of the curly brown locks at the back of her head, pulling her face to mine, our lips meeting.

My tongue pushed into her mouth and hers danced against mine as we kissed passionately there in the kitchen. My cock pressed against her stomach, her hard nipples rubbed against my chest through the thin layers of material between us.

"Whatever we want to do, I guess," I said when we finally broke our kiss.

"Oh," she said as her hands trailed down my chest to grip my cock between us. "You know what I want?"

"What is that?" I asked as I gripped the long shirt she was wearing and dragged it up, making her beautiful full breasts bounce as they were pulled up then dropped free. I pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor beside us.

Jenny hooked her fingers into the waistband of my pajama pants and shoved down, freeing my swollen cock and gripped it in her hand.

"I want my Daddy to fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I gripped her shoulders and turned her to face away from me, her stomach pressed against the counter. I kissed the back of her neck and she arched her back towards me. Her hand was still on my cock and she was trying to pull it towards her cunt but I took her wrist and pulled it away.

"Put your hands on the counter, Jenny," I said. She complied and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Will you fuck me, Daddy?" She asked.

"That depends," I said. "Do you really want me to?"

"Yes!"

I pulled my hand back and suddenly slapped hard against her left cheek, watching the flesh ripple from the impact, leaving a red welt in the shape of my hand. She yelped and I smiled.

"Don't make too much noise, Jenny," I said and slapped the other cheek as hard as the first one. She squeezed this time, covering her mouth with her hand to stifle the sound.

"If you want me to fuck you," I said, pushing my hand between her legs, which she spread slightly to give me better access, "you need to say please."

My fingers found the folds of her pussy and pushed between them, finding her already wet and ready for me. Jenny moaned quietly as my fingers slid along her slit, and lightly dipped into her.

"Will you fuck me, daddy?"

I slapped her ass again, harder this time and and she leaned forward, presenting her ass to me.

"Say please, Jenny," I said, pushing one finger into her greedy cunt. . "Beg me."

"Oh, fuck, daddy," she said, breathing heavy now. "Please, please fuck me. Make me your slut, daddy. I need you!"

Behind her back I grinned and gripped my cock at the base, moving forward and lining myself up with her. I looked down at my swollen cock as I shoved forward, pushing myself into her to the base of my cock in one thrust.

I grunted with pleasure as I felt her hot wet sex envelop me. Jenny moaned with pleasure and pushed herself back, getting me as deep into herself as she could.

"Oh fuck daddy," she said, breathlessly. "Fuck you fill me up. Fuck me please. I'm your little slut and I need you to fuck me."

I dipped my hips, drawing back. Jenny tried to move with me to keep me inside of her but I placed one hand on the small of her back, keeping her against the counter.

"Ok, Jenny," I said. "Since you asked like a good girl..."

Suddenly I slammed my hips forward, slapping my hips into her ass piercing her as deep as I could. She gasped in her breath and I instantly pulled back and slammed forward again. And again. As I fucked Jenny as hard as I could, the kitchen filled with the sounds of my grunts, muffled squeaks from her each time I sank j to her, and the wet sound of my cock in her pussy.

"Cover your fucking mouth," I said, my voice almost a snarl, concerned that as she got louder and louder the sounds would carry upstairs to the room where my wife was hopefully sleeping. Jenny clamped both hands over her mouth as she struggled to contain her moans.

My fingers were digging into the flesh of her hips as I used them to shove her away then drag her back. Her body was now splayed across the counter, her full breasts dragging back and forth as I fucked her like a crazed animal, needing, after the two days of teasing and playing, to truly own her.

At that moment, lost in the carnal act of dominating the girl under me, all thought of my wife, just one floor away, left my mind. I was fully focused on the body below me, and my need to use it, to fuck it, to dump my seed in it.

"Gonna...fuck...shit... gonna cum..." Jenny gasped, cheek pressed against the counter.

"Good," I grunted, not slowing my assult. "Cum on my cock. Cum like a whore!"

"Oh...oh...oh...fuck...fuck...fuckfuckfuck...." she managed before losing her voice to moans. I reached around, covering her mouth with my hand to muffle the sounds, pulling back and catching her back, pushing as deep into her as I could and holding her there as she came.

The walls of her cunt clamped around my member and quivered as she climaxed, moaning into my hand over her mouth. I could feel her juices soaking my pelvis, my upper thighs as she came.

Finally her breathing began to slow as she gasped for breath, recovering. I chuckled and pulled out of her, my cock shining with her juices, bouncing free, the head an angry purple, needing to be back inside of her.

I flipped her onto her back and dragged her ass to the edge of the counter, barely pausing before slamming myself back into her.

One hand on her hip, pulling her against me, the other grabbing her throat, tilting her head so that she looked me in the eye as I began to fuck her afain.

I could hear our bodies slap together, and smell the scent of our lovemaking coming up from between us. My hips hammered forward, again and again as I took her as my own.

Her cheeks and chest were flushed and her lips pouted at me as our bodies met again and again. It was getting to be too much and I knew I was going to cum very soon.

"I'm close," I let her know.

"Please, Daddy," she begged. "Cum in me. Fill me up. Pleeeease!"

That final please was enough to get me over my edge and I groaned as I began to climax. I could feel a blast of hot cum release into her, and heard her cry out as the feeling made her cum on my cock again.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as I continued to move in her, using her quivering pussy to milk my member as I continued to cum in her.

Finally, spent, I fell forward, dropping my head on her shoulder, my cock still twitching out the last of my climax into her. I was gasping for breath, slowly coming back to my senses.

I stepped back, my still hard cock slipping out of her, a trickle of cum following it. I chuckled, looking at the disheveled state of her, cheeks flushed, body exposed, lips quivering. I leaned forward and kissed her again.

"You should get dressed," I said and I pulled up my pajama pants.

"Oh, fuck," she said reaching for her shirt. "You gonna fuck me like that every morning?"

I smiled.

"As often as I can," I said. And I did for as long as I could.

*****

To be concluded....


12