Sister in Law Backseat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

We got divorced, of course. When I arrived home with Jenny Kristen was gone. I walked through the house, hoping against hope that I could find her, tell her something to absolve myself or at least make her feel better. There was nothing that could do that, but I wracked my brain to find something that could.

I wish I could say that I felt so much remorse that I stayed away from Jenny that night, but that would not be true. We fucked twice more, this time in the bed that Kristen and I shared. It was as if we knew that our tryst was over and we wanted to make the most out of the last moments.

I found out later that one of our neighbors had seen Jenny and I together before, so when we pulled off the road that evening they had called Kristen to tell her. My wife had refused to believe it, but walked to where we were to prove the neighbor wrong. That was how we got caught in the end.

Kristen took almost everything. I did not put up a fight. She deserved it, I reasoned. I moved out, giving her the house. I live in a one bedroom condo downtown now. It's a nice place, but does not feel like a home the way our old place had.

Jenny and I ended things. She tried to patch things up with Kristen. From what I heard from Jenny's occasional messages, this has not been very successful. I doubt they will ever be close again, but, perhaps, Kristen will eventually forgive her to some extent.

After a few months I tried dating again. It had been years since I had to do so and things were so different. Apps and swiping. I had a few dates but nothing much came of them. The women who responded to me tended to be my age. I did not really want them. I missed Jenny. I missed having a horny young thing desperate for my cock.

Nine months after that fateful night I was sitting in my condo, sipping on a beer watching an old movie. I was settled in for the the evening and was very surprised to hear my door buzz. I walked over to the intercom and was about to press the talk button when I received a text. It was from Jenny.

Let them in, It said.

What? I texted back.

Just do it, she replied.

I thought for a moment then shrugged. Jenny may have helped me ruin my life, but she had also been the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me. I pressed the enter button without checking to see who it was.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. I crossed over and opened it. I thought maybe I would see Jenny there but was surprised to see a different young woman. She was just as hot as Jenny had been. She had red hair, plump lips, and under a tee-shirt that was too tight, large breasts. She smiled at me when I opened the door.

My phone vibrated again with another text from Jenny.

A little gift for you. She needs a hard cock and a good daddy. Have fun.

I stepped aside and the girl grinned and stepped into my apartment.

"I'm Mandy," she said as she passed me. "Nice to meet you, Daddy."

I closed the door behind her. Thank you Jenny, I thought. Thank you for everything.

The end