Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes lover, that's what I need," she whispered.

I worked my way up to her tits and got in position, she took my cock in her hand and guided it to her entrance. I put the head in and slowly made circular motions with my hips as little by little I worked it deeper and deeper until she had taken it all. She squealed in delight as I plunged the last of it deep inside her. I paused with my cock buried in her and we kissed, lips and tongues exploring each other. She had her hands on the sides of my head, running her fingers through my hair. I slowly pumped in and out of her as we continued to kiss, our lips rarely separating and our tongues in constant contact. She lightly scratched my back and she wrapped her legs around me.

"Oh yes lover, I'm cumming again, aaaaahhhh," she sighed.

I grabbed her tightly and we rolled, my cock never left her. Now we were on our sides, kissing and fucking. I put a hand on her low back and pulled her to me as she worked her hips. I grabbed her hair low in the back and arched her back away from me, this made penetrating her easier but also gave me access to her delicious breasts. I kissed and sucked them then eventually kissed my way up her collar bone to her neck and ear. She quivered in a soft orgasm once more.

I told her to mount me and she pushed me over onto my back before sliding down my glistening shaft. Again our lips met. I felt light headed from the oxygen deprivation caused by our lips being constantly together, breathing each others exhale. She arched her back and moaned again as she bounced up and down on my cock. I asked if she was ready, had the had enough. 'Oh hell no' came her response. She slowed her motion and began rocking back and forth on me, rubbing her clit on my pubic bone. She quivered again. I wondered how many orgasms she was capable of. I had already counted three, maybe four.

She asked me to take her from behind as she rose off me and knelt on the bed. I knelt behind her and told her to get her ass up and tits on the sheets. She assumed the position. I took my cock in my hand and placed the head at her generous lips, they were even larger now, engorged with blood and purple. I rubbed it between them and then watched as they parted and took the head of my cock and then the shaft. Finally I could go no deeper, I could feel her depths tickling my head. I moaned, jeez this all felt so good. A slow fuck was just what I needed too. I began thrusting, never hard enough to slap against her, just slowly pulling out but leaving the head in contact with her lips, then parting her entrance again and bottoming out. Long, slow strokes and I had the perfect view. I was again enjoying my sister-in-law, this woman I had lusted after for ten years. I could not believe I was finally having my fantasies come true. She broke my trance by asking me to fuck her faster. I increased my speed but kept my stroke the same. Another orgasm shook her body.

She raised up and crawled forward then turned around facing me. She told me to lie down so I did. She crawled up between my legs and licked my shaft from balls to head then engulfed it and began bobbing slowly on my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair and grabbed it at the back, pulling her mouth tighter against by body. She said she wanted me to fuck her throat then she moved to the edge of the bed and, lying on her back, dropped her head over the edge. I stood at her head and put my cock in her mouth. She placed a hand on my hip and controlled my speed and depth with a gentle touch. She held her breath and pulled at my hip, I gently slid my cock as deep as I could. I wasn't into her throat much but I could feel her tonsils on each side of my cock. She gently pushed me away, breathing deeply. She had me pump her mouth a few more times before holding her breath and pulling me in again. We repeated this for several minutes, slowly fucking her throat, before she had me begging to cum.

She reminded me of how she wanted us to finish as she changed positions. She laid on her back near the center of the bed and spread her legs. I positioned myself between her legs and she took me in her hand. I slowly penetrated her. This would be our last orgasms for tonight. I slid into her and began pumping slowly then gradually increased my speed. When I reached a pace she liked she told me. She begged me to fuck her, fuck her slow, and fill her with my hot cum. We kissed again, our lips rarely separating as we both began moaning. Soon I felt her quivering under me as she moaned loudly and told me to cum now. I accommodated her request. Plunging my cock as deep as I could I began spilling my heat deep inside her. She squealed as she felt me cumming and heard me groan. My cock throbbed between those purple lips. We continued to kiss throughout our orgasms.

Drained of all energy I rolled off her and we both lay there catching our breath.

12