Sister in Law Moves In Pt. 02

Story Info
After accidental fucking comes non-accidental fucking.
2.1k words
4.44
104k
88

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers

Things went back to normal after an awkward week with lots of joking comments here and there. About a month later it was all but forgotten out loud. One afternoon Christie and I both managed to get off work early and we met up at home for daytime sex. Definitely our favorite.

I tied her up naked on her back on the bed using some soft rope made just for this kind of play. I also blindfolded her. Over the next half hour I teased every inch of her body with a feather toy before fingering her. Next I moved on to the dildo and I made sure to lick her clit at the same time. After I got her to cum twice, I got around to fucking her missionary style and I'm sad to say it didn't last too long. It was intentional on her part too. Dirty talk gets me every time. I had only been inside her about 90 seconds when she started in.

"I want you to cum inside me baby. I wanna feel you fill me up."

"Okay baby."

"Oh, baby yes your cock feels so good inside me. Keep fucking me. Please cum inside me baby. Cum inside me. Oh you feel so good inside my pussy baby. Can you feel how wet you make me baby? I need you to cum inside me so bad. Did Brandi's pussy get this wet baby?"

"Fuck baby" was all I could get out. She hit a button that I didn't know I had. She knew I was about to cum.

"Oh baby does thinking about being inside my little sister's pussy make you wanna cum? It's okay baby you can cum I know her pussy felt good. She's not used to a big cock like yours baby. Cum inside me baby go on. Brandi doesn't know what she's missing."

And with that I let loose cumming inside her harder than I had in sometime. It was unexpected considering I had only been fucking her for a few minutes. But I came like I was a teenager again. I let out a long sigh.

"Well I know how to get you off faster now don't I perv? Just bring up my sister!"

"Oh whatever!"

"Whatever my ass you came instantly!"

"Well it's some taboo stuff what can I say? You know I'm a freak."

"Yeah ya are. Oh, and I gotta be honest. Every time you break out the blindfold I worry there's going to be someone else there. That's pretty much the only way that's ever going to happen FYI."

We had talked about a threesome for years but never got around to it. We had some chances but they didn't feel right. Always two females although I would be open to two guys if that's what she wanted. I was thrown off by her comment about a threesome though since it had been some time since I brought it up and I had pretty much given up.

"I'll keep that in mind" was all I replied. It was the truth, too. I filed that one away under important to know.

We went about our business and got cleaned up without talking about it much more. Brandi came home and we did the usual routine, dinner, watched Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and then Netflix.

Another month went by and Brandi had been living with us just over 4 months. It had been just over 2 months since our morning incident. We were back to being normal stoner buddies and she was actually being more aware and hadn't flashed a boob in forever. She hardly even wore her robe around us anymore. It was somewhat obvious there were subtle changes in our relationship. She and Christie were as close as ever though thankfully.

One Friday night Christie and Brandi unexpectedly met up for drinks after work while I stayed late at my work. I was invited but didn't feel up to it. I got home about 8 and they asked me again to come out, but I chose solitude and a bowl. It was about 1030 when I heard their Uber pull up. They were laughing and giggling and then got really quiet for a minute before coming in.

When they stumbled in I heard Christie yell out my name and Brandi told her to shut up. I had just got in bed and didn't want to hang out with them being drunk and loud and me not. Christie then called out my name again and this time Brandi got forceful saying "Christie stop! I'm serious! No!" to which Christie replied "Oh just do it Brandi! You clearly fucking need it and it's not like you haven't already fucked him!" and that made me sit up immediately. My heart started racing and my cock got hard. No way did I hear that correctly.

"Kevin! Come out here!"

"Coming!"

I got out of bed wearing boxers and a t shirt and walked into the kitchen. They were both standing there all dolled up still from work where they both had office jobs. Brandi was red in the face and could barely look at me. Christie gave me a kiss and grabbed my cock when she did it and told me she loved me and then started talking.

"Brandi hasn't been laid since breaking up with Eric. She's super scared of STD's and won't have a one-night stand. I want you to fuck her as good as you fuck me so she can get her head on straight for a little while. You've already fucked her as far as I'm concerned, and I'm not worried about you two running off together. I'm fairly certain you would kill each other if you were together. So I'm going to bed, you two have fun, and Kevin come to bed when you're done which hopefully isn't for a while. I love you baby."

She gave me a kiss and started walking to the bedroom. I was in utter shock. Brandi yelled "Christie!" as my wife walked away. Christie just kept walking and said, "Have fun sis!" and again Brandi yelled "Christie!" and this time the wife just closed the bedroom door and yelled goodnight as she did it.

I was looking at Brandi and had yet to say a word. She looked at me and said, "Oh my god Kevin quit fucking looking at me like that".

"Like what?"

"Like you want to fuck me."

"Umm, well, I do want to fuck you and unless you tell me no I am going to fuck you."

"No okay?"

"Fine" and I turned and started going to my bedroom.

"Wait Kevin!"

"Fuck this Brandi. I'm not playing games. Your sister gave us a pass so either let me fuck you and give you what you clearly need or I'm going to bed. It doesn't have to be weird. Just relax."

"Fine" she said, and with that I walked to her and took her by the hand and started pulling her towards her room.

We walked into her bedroom directly across the hall from the mine and the wife's. She had on jeans, a tight cotton top, and a leather jacket. I took off her jacket first and very softly she uttered "Oh my god". I set her jacket on her dresser then bent down and took off each shoe rising again and turning her back around so I could caress her body and start kissing her on the neck. Her breathing was getting heavier and I felt her twitch several times.

Next, I worked my way down to her jeans unbuttoning them and lowering the zipper. I then gently took them off and followed with her shirt. The entire time her back was to me. I had yet to take anything off, but I only had on boxers and a t shirt anyways, so we were equal.

Her ass was magnificent. We still had a good amount of light coming in from her bathroom light which I intentionally left on with the door partially open. I wanted to see her. Something about her height and being a little more tone everywhere but her ass made her ass hotter than her sister's, my wife. My wife said it first in my defense. I rubbed on it and then started slapping it but not too hard. Then she asked for it harder. So I slapped her harder. No way was Christie not hearing this.

I then pulled her panties completely off, they were thongs for the record, and started gently rubbing all around her pussy never putting a finger inside. She started moaning and I turned her over on her back and hopped on the bed to be closer and alongside of her. At this point I slowly worked a finger inside her and started sucking on her nipples at the same time. I did this for a while when she was about to cum and then I stopped. I stopped out of selfishness. I could see her cumming and then ending it and leaving me hanging. That's how rude she can be. So, I took no chances.

I sat up and pulled her off the bed helping her to her knees, and I sat on the edge of the bed. When she realized what was happening, she looked at me and said, "Oh you asshole" to which I replied "Like I'm not going to get my dick sucked okay whatever" and she laughed then took me in her hands. Looking up at me she started playing with my balls and stroking my shaft. Then she said, "Do you want me to put it in my mouth?" and I said "Yes". She smiled and said, "Say please" and I said "please". Her last reply was "Okay babe" and she plunged right down on to my cock nearly deep throating me. She then came up and alternated between sucking, licking, spitting, and stroking almost all the time as she blew me. It was amazing and I finally had to stop her. I could have came at any second.

I lifted her up and decided I had to repay the favor. She got on the bed and spread her legs and this time it was me who went to town. I ate her pussy for only about 2 maybe 3 minutes when she started getting close to cumming. Next, and this shocked me because it is just like her sister, she said, "Please fuck me I want you inside me" and I of course obliged. I was fucking Brandi for about 5 minutes and then tried to pull out to change positions, but she grabbed me forcefully and again sounded just like her sister. She held my body tight and whispered into my ear.

"I want you to cum inside me. Please cum inside me. I wanna feel you fill me up.

Please. It'll make me cum. I'm so close."

I couldn't believe this and to be honest I wanted it to last much longer. But she got me with the dirty talk and sure enough I started cumming inside her. She held me even closer and pushed her pussy onto my cock as hard as she could.

"Yessssss oh my god yessss that is so good! Oh god yes I'm cumming!"

I just kept pumping until it was a sticky mess and I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock as she came. Her sister rarely came that fast after one and I found myself wondering if this was normal. I rolled over onto my back and we both lay there trying to catch our breath. About a minute went by and she broke the silence.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get out. Go to your room. Thank you."

"Can we talk for a second?"

"Nothing to talk about. Thank you now get out. Seriously. Out."

"Damn. Okay."

I got up and walked out. I went to my bedroom and Christie was still barely awake.

As I walked in, she spoke.

"I heard you. Good job tiger now come to bed. I hope you had fun."

"It was good."

"Okay baby well it probably won't happen again."

"Okay sugar."

She drifted off to a drunken sleep and I went out to the garage for a cigarette. I was loving it. I was a little in shock but also pleased at my last-minute performance. I had no idea it was going to happen. I wasn't shocked at Brandi's behavior either and it totally confirmed what I thought. If I had let her cum when I was fingering her or going down on her she would have ended it right there. I love the girl but damn she can be a selfish bitch sometimes.

I was curious to see what the next day would bring.

SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers