Sister-in-law Prostate Massage Ch. 04

Story Info
Fantasy of 40 years about to come true.
5.3k words
4.62
99.4k
49

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Chapter 3:

"She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a yellow sun dress. Her hair was pulled back in to a pony tail which allowed a view of her slim, sexy, ever so kissable looking neck. The soft morning sun rays passing through the window shining on her beautiful smile and deep blue eyes made her look so angelic. So beautiful. So perfect."

*

When I arrived at her house, she must have been watching for me. She opened the door as I was walking up the side walk. Once inside the house, she greeted me with a long hug and a kiss on the lips. I could taste wine in her kiss. I could also feel that she was braless under her dress.

She still had her yellow sun dress on, but she had removed her hair from the pony tail. Her hair flowed softly down her neck and over her shoulders. The yellow of her dress enhanced her beauty. Roseanne was right, something about a woman with a suntan and wearing a yellow dress draws my attention.

She invited me into the kitchen. She served hamburgers and fries. She apologized that it wasn't anything fancier. I told her it was fine. While we ate, Lesley asked how Roseanne was doing.

"Other than going nuts because she can't have a cigarette, I think she will do fine," I said.

"Is she coming home tomorrow?" Lesley asked.

"Most likely. I plan on going to the hospital around 10:00am. They probably won't have the release papers done much sooner than that," I replied.

Lesley suggested that she go with me and we take her car. It will probably be too hard for Roseanne to get in to and out of my "monster trucks." I laughed at her remark about my "monster trucks". I have a 4WD truck and Roseanne has a Blazer. Lesley was right though, it would probably be difficult for Roseanne to get in and out of them.

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" Lesley enquired.

"Between 9:00 and 9:30 should give us enough time to get there around 10:00. Thank you, I appreciate it," I said.

After we ate, she asked me if I wanted to stay a while and watch a movie or something. I told her that sounded nice. So, we made our way to the living room. I noticed an open bottle of wine, half consumed, sitting on an end stand. There was a partial glass of wine sitting next to it. On the coffee table was the book, Fifty Shades of Grey.

Lesley sat on the sofa and patted the cushion beside her as an indication for me to sit next to her. Shortly after I sat down she reached across my lap to fetch the glass of wine on the end stand. As she reached, her braless breasts pressed into my manhood. I felt an immediate stir in my groin.

She took a sip of wine and said, "Oh, how selfish of me. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Just one," I said.

She got up and performed a few Salsa steps to the china cabinet to get me a glass. The wine glasses were hanging high inside the cabinet. She had to stand up on tip toes to reach them. Her dress seductively slid up her thighs to her butt cheeks, revealing her panties. They were the same shade of yellow as her dress.

After retrieving the glass, while returning to the sofa, she held the wine glass out with an extended arm. This time she was doing the Tango. Her braless breasts jiggled rhythmically with her dance moves. Her nipples seemed to grow harder and longer with each bounce of her breasts.

I had a feeling that the half-consumed bottle of wine was consumed by her and it was starting to take effect.

She poured me a glass of wine and then topped her glass off.

She sat down next to me, so close that she was almost on my lap.

"This is nice," she said, "You want to see something?"

She picked up the book on the coffee table. She brushed her hand over the cover so fondly. "I just love this story. Al would kill me if he knew I was reading it. He would kill me if he knew I was drinking wine too," she confessed, "But what the Hell, I always live it up by reading a naughty book and drinking wine when he is out of town!!!"

She picked up the book and opened to the center most pages. Pressed for preservation between the pages was the daisy that I had given her earlier in the summer.

She delicately traced the daisy with her finger and said, "Johnny, this means more to me than any of the flowers that Al has ever given me during our 40 years of marriage."

She wiped the start of tear from her eye and then sipped some of her wine. "What do you want to watch on TV?" she then asked.

She picked up the remote and started searching the cable selections. Sleeping With the Enemy. Her reaction to that was, "NO, I do that every night!"

The Hunchback of Notre Dame. "I think Lesley Ann Down stars in that. She is so pretty," Lesley said, and selected that movie to watch.

"I think you look like her Les," I said.

"Really?" she asked,

"Yes, I do," I reaffirmed her.

"You're Silly," she giggled, then kissed me on the cheek. "You're so sweet too. My sister is so lucky to have you," she added.

We started watching the movie. Within a few minutes of the movie, Lesley said, "Whew, this wine is getting to me. Do you mind if I lie down?"

Before I could answer, she had laid on her side and drew her legs and feet up on to the sofa. She tried to nestle her head on my lap, but the sofa was too short. Her head was actually resting on my crotch area. She kept nestling her head against my, now stirring manhood, to get comfortable.

She turned her head and looked at the growing outline in my jeans. She said to it, "Now you behave yourself!" Then she gently kissed the bulge in my jeans and returned her view back to the TV.

"How can he behave himself with you kissing him?" I hinted.

She said, "When your kids were little and you scolded them for being naughty, didn't you kiss them afterwards to reassure them that you still loved them?"

"Well, yeah," I answered.

"Well, there you have it then. Silly," she giggled.

The way she was lying on her side, her breasts were squeezing together and cleavage spilling out over the top of her sundress. I could see the outline of her nipples trying to poke through the fabric. My manhood was starting to grow even harder.

I asked her if she was chilly. She said, "A little."

There was a blanket draped along the back of the sofa. I pulled it down and draped it over her. I then took a chance and placed my arm across her breasts to help keep her warm. I could feel her nipples stiffen through the fabric of her top against my arm. Oh, what a pleasant torture.

There is a scene in The Hunchback of Notre Dame when Quasimodo and Esmeralda are in the bell tower together. (Lesley Ann Down portrayed Esmeralda) The lighting was on Esmeralda's face to enhance her angelic beauty. So soft, so perfect. It reminded me of how Lesley looked earlier in the morning in the hospital waiting room when the sun was shining on her through the windows.

During that scene, Lesley asked me, "Do you really think that I am as pretty as her? Even now that I am 60 years old?"

"Yes. Even more so," I replied. Then in the best Quasimodo impersonation I could do, I said, "You are Beau-tee-ful!!"

Lesley blushed.

I watched Lesley as she continued to watch the movie. There were several scenes when Esmeralda's hair would be flowing over her shoulders then over her face. Esmeralda would gently push it back over her shoulder. I noticed that every time a scene like that would appear, Lesley would take her own hair and drape it across her face and then push it back over her shoulder.

My arm was still across her breasts. Using my free hand, I began to stroke her hair. Gently running it through my fingers, I would caress it it's full length. She reached up and brushed my hand with hers.

I felt her fondle my wedding band. Spinning it around my finger. Gently tracing my ring with her finger.

I thought this would be the end of a beautiful scenario.

Instead, without looking at me, Lesley, choking back tears, whispered, "Johnny, I have never been jealous of my sister. Never was I ever jealous of anything she accomplished or possessed...... Until now."

"Johnny?" she began to ask, "Oh, never mind."

I encouraged her to continue to ask me what she started.

"Johnny, would you make love to me?" she quietly whispered.

She continued, "I don't want you to fuck me. That's how it feels when Al is done with me."

"I want to be made love to. I want to feel loved," she whispered with held back tears.

"Les, are you sure this just isn't just the wine talking?" I softly asked her.

She sat up on the sofa and took both of my hands in to hers. "No, Johnny. I have felt this way for some time now. I never thought a moment in time would ever allow for it to happen. It is happening now. I know you feel it too Johnny. Please don't fight it," she pleaded.

Our eye contact sent a rush of an emotion of affection through my heart.

Lesley reached for her glass of wine and sipped it. Some of the wine dribbled on to her chin. When she went to reach her hand up to wipe it off, I put my hand on hers and stopped her.

I leaned in to her and enveloped her chin with my lips and kissed the droplet of wine away. She exhaled a sigh of pleasure.

I took the glass of wine from her hand and dipped two of my fingers in to it. I gently "painted" a line of wine from her chin down the front of her neck. I slowly kissed away the wine. She began to breath heavy and moan softly with each kiss.

I felt like an artist. The wine was my paint, my fingers and kisses my brush, and her body my canvas. I wanted to "paint" her whole body with wine and kisses.

She tilted her head back, begging for more. I traced another line of wine from the front of her neck up to just below her ear. Again, I gently kissed the wine away. When my kisses reached to below her ear, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face deep into her. She sighed heavily.

I slowly, gently, caressingly slid one of her dress straps down over her shoulder. A trace of wine from her ear lobe, down her neck and across her shoulder was followed by gentle, slow, sucking kisses. With each kiss, Lesley would sigh or moan softly. The next area of "my canvas" was down her arm to the inside of her elbow. When my mouth reached the inside of her elbow, I spent extra time there, gently kissing and sucking.

"Ooohhhhhh Johnny," she gasped, "You're driving me wild!"

I traced wine and kissed down to her wrist and then back up her arm to her neck. Each kiss was still being followed by a moan or a sigh of pleasure from her.

I did the same on the other shoulder. Gently slid the strap from her dress down her shoulder. Lines painted with wine, followed by kissing.

I slowly lowered her sun dress to expose her breasts. I delicately traced a line of wine from her collar bone to the area between her breasts and started to kiss my way down from her collar bone. As I was kissing my way down, getting closer to her cleavage, she stood up and allowed her dress to drop to the floor. She was now standing in front of me wearing only her panties. I was still sitting on the sofa as I kissed my way down and in between her breasts. Her head rolled back and a loud moan of ecstasy was released from deep within her.

While I was reaching for the glass of wine to dip my fingers in to it, she reached down and slowly pulled my shirt off over my head.

I looked up into her deep blue eyes. I could see both her hunger of desire and her starvation to feel loved. I wanted to feed her starvation. Again, our eye contact sent a rush of an emotion of affection through my heart.

I dipped my fingers into the wine again and traced it around her areolas. I gently, slowly, teasingly, kissed and sucked the wine away. The next wine trace was the one that I had been longing for. This time it wasn't a trace of wine though.

I took a sip of wine, but did not swallow it. I placed my lips against one of her nipples and slowly sucked it in to my wine filled mouth. I swirled the wine around her nipple with my tongue. Trying not to swallow the wine, I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth. Her nipple grew so hard and long. It almost felt as if it were reaching the back of my throat.

"OH MY GOD, Johnny!!!!" Lesley cried out.

She leaned forward and clamped down into my shoulder muscle with her teeth.

We paused for a moment while I spread the blanket out on the floor. I gently lay Lesley down on to it.

Again, I took a sip of wine and then switched to the other nipple and sucked it deep into my mouth. Lesley had her arms wrapped around my back and was digging her finger nails deep in to my flesh. The pain was exhilarating.

I made a trace of wine down from her cleavage to her belly button. I slowly, gently, teasingly kissed my way down. I gently made love to her navel with my tongue. She arched her back upwards in to my tongue and moaned loudly.

I slowly, teasingly, started pulling her panties off. Kissing my way down her leg as I removed them.

I kissed my way back up her other leg to her navel. I began to paint a line of wine from her navel to her love nest.

Lesley placed her hand on mine and said, "Johnny, please, I want to feel you inside me."

She reached down and unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. She pushed them down my thighs as far as she could and then used her feet to push them the rest of the way off of me.

"Please Johnny, make love to me!" hotly whispered.

I hovered my throbbing member above her love nest and began to slowly enter her. She was so wet and hot. I did not want to thrust it in to her because I had a feeling that man's selfish, uncaring, animal instinct would consume me and I would end up "just fucking her".

I slid just the tip of my cock in to her. While doing this, our mouths locked together. We deeply kissed. Her hands wrapped around my neck. I slid about half of my cock in to her. I began to flex my Kegel muscle to make my cock pulse inside her. Apparently, she never felt this sensation before because she broke our kiss, looked at and me a little puzzled, and then smiled. Then she resumed kissing me.

She arched her back upwards and engulfed the rest of my cock. I slowly began to slide my manhood in and out of her love nest, making circular motions with my pelvis.

I watched for her reactions to know when to speed up my thrusts. She wrapped her legs around my thighs, just below my butt cheeks. We began to thrust rhythmic unison.

I could hear my heavy, low hanging balls slap against her perineum. Her wetness flowing from her love nest was drenching them. The wetter my balls got, the louder the slapping sound they made.

Her finger nails were digging deeper into my back. Our kiss was one continuous sharing of tongues with one another other.

We became as one.

Her breathing grew heavier, her thrusts more intense. She broke our kiss, panting, exclaimed, "I'm going to cum. Cum with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She then bit deep into my shoulder and I felt her juices flow. A few more thrusts and I filled her love nest with my hot love fluid.

She thrust her hot, wet, cum filled love box several more times, impaling herself with my cock, milking every last drop of cum from my prostate. She violently made one more upward thrust, smashing my balls between our perineum. She pressed upwards against them until she shuddered and fell back limp.

Exhausted, I fell forward on top of her. We lay there for a while, her fingers slowly, gently tracing my back muscles. She was giving me gentle kisses where she had bitten me on the shoulder. She was emitting small, cooing moans with each kiss.

I rolled on to my back and Lesley snuggled against me. She lay her head on my chest. She gently bit my nipple and made a snarling sound like a lioness would make. She then relaxed and we lay there and cuddled for the longest time.

I could feel myself starting to fall asleep. I asked Lesley if she wanted me to spend the night.

"Oh Johnny, I would love that! But I am sure the neighbors would notice a strange vehicle parked in my driveway all night long. I wouldn't put it past Al to have one of them report in to him about what I do when he is away," she said.

We cuddled a little while longer and then I said I better get home. I asked her if she wanted me to tuck her in. She said that was sweet of me, but she wanted to just lay on the floor a while longer in our love juices that were on the blanket.

I got dressed. She wrapped the blanket around herself and walked me to the door. We kissed passionately one more time before I opened the door.

With her head resting on my shoulder she whispered, "Johnny, thank you for making me feel loved."

I said, "That's because I Lov..."

Before I was able to finish saying it, she put her fingers to my lips and said, "No. Don't say it, please."

She kissed me one more time, hugged me and said, "Good Night Johnny. See you in the morning."

Our eye contact sent a rush of an emotion of affection through my heart.

I then left to go home.

After I had got out of bed early the next morning, I staggered into the bathroom, did my business, brushed my teeth and climbed in to the shower.

While I was just about to shampoo my hair, all the cold water disappeared from the stream of water. I jumped back before I got scalded. This usually happened when somebody would flush the commode while the shower was running.

I said to myself, "What the hell?" I peeked out of the shower curtain to look at the commode.

Lesley was standing there, adjusting her pink sun dress.

"Well, Good Morning Sunshine," I said to her.

"Good Morning Sunshine to you too!", she said. "The front door was unlocked, I peeked my head inside and called for you. I heard the shower running, so I figured that you didn't hear me. So, I made myself at home. I put on a pot of coffee for us. The sound of the shower running made me have to pee and I couldn't hold it much longer. I hope you didn't get scalded." (all of that in one breath of air)

I replied, "It's all right. You can make yourself at home here any time you want. I am accustomed to this shower, I know how not to get scalded."

She giggled.

I told her that I was almost done, I just had to shampoo my hair. I closed the shower curtain and continued with my shower.

When I was done, I shut off the water and drew back the curtain. I went to retrieve my towel, and Lesley was sitting on the commode seat. She had my towel folded in her lap. I reactively covered my private parts with the shower curtain.

I said, "I'm sorry, I thought you went back out into the kitchen."

She stood up and came towards me, unfolding the towel. She reached for the shower curtain and while opening it again she said, "Oh, quit acting like a shy school boy." She then took my hand and tugged to indicate that she wanted me to step out of the shower.

As I stood there naked in front of her. She quickly kissed me and then she took my towel and began to dry me off.

She started with my face and then my hair.

All of the sudden she gasped, "Oh My God!!!! Turn around Johnny!!! Oh My God!!"

I asked, "What's the matter?"

She said, "Look in the mirror."

I looked in the mirror and saw a large ring of teeth marks in my shoulder where she had bitten me. I turned my back to the mirror and there were deep claw marks in my back muscles.

Lesley said, "I'm so sorry! You better keep a shirt on for a couple of days around Roseanne when she gets home."

"Good idea," I said, and then added, "but I wouldn't trade these battle scars for the world."

"Silly," she said.

As she was drying me off, Lesley hesitantly began to speak, "Johnny, before we give each other the speech about how last night shouldn't have happened and having regrets later, lah dee dah dee dah..."

She stopped, dropped my towel and reached up under her dress and took her panties off. They were the same shade of pink as her sun dress.

12