Sister In Law Pt. 04

Story Info
Finally things work out in the end.
3.9k words
4.6
21.2k
16
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly awoke, turning over I saw Hope getting ready for work.

"Morning," she smiled as I looked over at her.

"Leaving already?" I asked.

"Already?" Hope said as she turned to look at me. "I am already over an hour late."

Hope was wearing one of her typical outfits, A tight skirt that barely covered her ass, with a white button shirt she was putting her matching top on. Today's color was bright canary yellow.

"You should get going too," Hope said as she smiled at me. "You have a house to finish."

"Oh yeah," I said as I slowly got out of bed.

"See you downstairs," Hope said as I got into the bathroom.

I ran down the stairs after I had cleaned up and got changed. Hope was bent over the kitchen island, speaking to someone on her phone. "I know," she said. "I will make up for the lost time."

I made myself a light breakfast as she finished her conversation. "So," Hope said, turning to look at me.

"I know," I nodded. "Last night was just for the night. We shouldn't make a big deal out of it."

"Oh," Hope shook her head. "I wasn't going to say that at all."

"Good," I said as I looked at her.

"I was going to say, last night was exciting and tiring," Hope smiled. "If I hadn't got myself fixed, I would definitely be pregnant with the amount of cum you dumped into me."

"I like that word," I smiled as she came closer to me.

"What? Dumped?" Hope said as she stood inches away from me.

"Definitely," I nodded.

"Well, you can dump as much as you can into me, on me, over me, whenever you want," Hope said as she kissed me.

"I will take you up on that offer," I said as I pushed her back onto the kitchen counter.

"Not now, though, I am already late," Hope said, pulling herself away from me.

"Tease," I said as she looked back at me.

"I will make up for it later, I promise," Hope smiled. "Remember to return Gary's car to the garage, before you go to the house."

"Oh yeah," I said as I remembered the supercar sitting in the garage. Not only had I taken Gary's favorite car for a spin, but I had also fucked his wife.

"They will be back at the house later today," Hope said as she picked up her canary yellow purse. "We should all sit down and talk about both our situations."

"Agreed," I nodded.

Hope walked back to me, her high heels clicked and clacked on the tile floor. "See you later," she said as she leaned into me. "Damn," she said, shaking her head as she kissed me. "Seriously?"

"What?" I asked.

"You know what," Hope said, shaking her head.

"No, I don't," I replied.

"This," Hope said as she grabbed my crotch. Squeezing my hard dick. "How can I leave you like this?"

"Well," I said. "You know what they do to me," I said, hinting at her massive chest.

"They are hidden," Hope said.

"Like anything can really hide them," I added.

"Fine," Hope sighed as she unbuttoned her top.

Hope fell to her knees as she took off her top and unbuttoned two of the buttons. She took out her cell phone as she unzipped my pants. "Hey Staci, I am going to be a bit later than I thought," Hope said as she took my dick out. "Yeah, something big has come up, and I have to take care of it before I can leave."

Hope stroked my dick with her free hand as she tried to coordinate her early morning schedule. "Okay, okay," Hope said, shaking her head. "I will call him."

"You are so bad," I said as I looked down at her.

"Shush," Hope said as she aimed my dick through the two opened buttons.

"Shit," I said as I felt my dick push through her shirt and in between her tits.

"Yes, Kevin?" Hope said as I held her shoulders as I started to tit fuck her giant tits. "Yes, this is Hope, your new realtor, how are you?"

Hope flipped her blonde hair to one side as she held her phone nestled on her shoulder to her ear while using her hands to hold the sides of her tits together.

This was the first time I got to tit fuck her enormous rack, and it felt out of this world. "Yes, I know I was supposed to meet you this morning, but there was something I had to take care of before I could leave the house."

Yeah, the thing she had to take care of was my hard dick. Now it was deep between her tits while she had her clothes on, and on her phone with a client. I started to fuck them harder, pulling on her shoulders as I fucked deep into her tight cleavage.

"Yes, my contractor can change the carpet to hardwood floor throughout, if that is your wish," Hope said. "He can do marvelous things when I ask him to," Hope said, switching shoulders as she flipped her hair again.

Hope started to rock back and forth with me as I fucked her tits. "No, it won't be additional to change the sink, just the floors."

Hope squeezed her tits tighter together, trapping my dick. "Cabinets? You don't like them?"

I couldn't believe I finally was getting to fuck these enormous tits that I had been dreaming about for so long. I tapped her on the shoulder to let her know I was cumming.

"Now?" she whispered.

I nodded.

"Hold on, Kevin," Hope said as I pulled my dick out from her cleavage.

Hope quickly took my dick into her mouth as I came. Just like last night, she made sure every inch of my dick was in her mouth as I came down her throat.

"There," Hope said as she stood up and shuffled her tits, then buttoned her shirt. "Glad you didn't make a mess down my bra," Hope said as she kissed me. "See you later."

Hope got back onto her phone as she walked out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Enter," I shouted as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Wow," Janice said as she entered the finished house. "You've worked wonders on this place."

"Thanks, now it's your turn," I said, greeting the lady in front of me. Now I had met Janice, the famed woman who inspired Hope to get her large implants.

Janice was an older lady, maybe in her early fifties. She was quite heavy on top, nowhere near as big as Hope.

"Okay," Janice said as she looked around. "I have a few ideas," she said as she walked the entire floor. "I will get to work."

I nodded as I went back to finishing up a few things. A young male came into the house. I guessed that it was the young assistant. I imagined the two of them together, the young guy plowing Janice's big chest. A smile crept on my face.

It was shortly after noon when I heard the large furniture truck pull up. Janice and her assistant met the men at the front door. Room by room, they went putting furniture throughout. The empty house soon filled with exquisite furniture, much more expensive than I would have paid.

"All of this is his?" I asked.

"Oh no," Janice replied. "Just for show, if he intends on buying any of them, it would be included in the price of the house."

"How's it going?" Hope asked as she entered. "Wow, another work of art," Hope smiled as she greeted Janice.

"Only the best for you, my darling," Janice said as she walked with Hope.

The two women walked room by room as Janice explained the placing of the furniture and the bed sets. "I think he will be happy, and I am sure he will probably buy some of your things."

"You've done a great job as well," Hope said with a wink.

Now, all we had to do was wait on the man of the hour. It took just over an hour before we heard a car roll-up. The large man walked into the house. "Now, this is a lot better," he said as he walked into the open living room.

"Yeah, no giant wall," Hope said as the man hugged her small frame.

"Absolutely," he said as he continued to walk.

"I like it," he said as he made the walk up the stairs.

We had taken the old stairs out and made it circle to the top, not a small feat, but I was glad he liked our work. The landing was a bit smaller because of the room we had to take up, but he hardly seemed to notice.

Each bedroom had some work done. After he walked each one, he nodded his head. "I'll take it," he said. "With everything as it is," he smiled.

"All the furniture?" Janice asked.

"Everything," he said as he nodded.

"Let's sign papers," Hope said with a huge smile.

I walked out of the room as the three of them talked for a long time. I got a text from Desiree; she was back in town and wanted to know what happened with Gary's car as he was in her words turning bright red. I smiled and answered that we had taken it for a spin. I wanted to say that I had also taken his wife for a few spins as well.

Gary sent me a text, but I didn't read it, I deleted it as soon as it came up.

"Thank you," the man said as he came passed me. "You and your company did a great job."

"Thank you, I appreciate it," I said, shaking his hand.

"Hope gave me your information, I have a few friends and co-workers that might need some work done," he said as he held my hand.

"We would love to hear from them," I said.

The man left, and soon after, Janice followed. I was sure she was happy that she didn't have to take all this furniture back out.

Hope smiled as she was texting on her phone. "Gary," she said as she shook her head.

"Desiree said he found about the car," I said.

"Of course, he would," Hope said as she sat down on the barstool. "I am sure it was the first thing he did when he got home."

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"Well, he threatened to call the cops and say that you took it for a joyride," Hope shook her head. "Then I told him that he couldn't because the car was returned without a scrape and that you were a guest in the house, and also my name is also on the car, and I had given you permission to drive it."

"I bet he was pissed," I laughed.

"Livid!" Hope said. "I bet he is all shades of red, right now."

"Desiree said he was through the roof, that I took it for a ride," I said as I sat down on another stool. "I almost told her that I took his wife for a ride."

"Well, I think I did a lot of the riding," Hope said as she smiled at me.

"That is true," I nodded.

"Maybe she should call the cops and tell them I stole another one of her men," Hope said as she traced a finger up my chest.

"Can't steal what isn't hers anymore," I replied.

"True, but officially you are still married," Hope said.

"Guess we should go back and face the music," I said as I stared down at her chest.

"Is that what you really want to do?" Hope asked.

"Nope, not really," I answered.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Hope smiled.

"I have this problem that you might be able to help with," I said, standing up.

"Oh really," Hope said with a smile.

"I feel kind of backed up," I said." In this area," I said as I circled my crotch.

"Oh?" she said as she stood up and bent over the bar. "You might need to dump some of it out. It might help with that problem."

"Think you can help?"

Hope pulled up her skirt, revealing a canary yellow thong. She bent over and spread her legs as she reached back and pulled it to the side. "I definitely can," she said as she waved her ass back and forth.

I took the open invitation as I dropped my pants and walked over to her.

"Stop," Hope said as she looked back at me. "I only have one condition," she said with a serious look on her face. "You don't pull that lovely tool out of me when you cum. I want it balls deep inside of me."

"You want all of it," I said as I rubbed my dick between her ass cheeks.

"Every fucking inch of it," Hope said as she turned back around and grabbed the counter.

I pushed my dick into her slowly. Instantly her pussy gripped my dick like a tight vice. "Fuck," I said as I began to slide it back and forth into her.

"Like that?" Hope said as she started to bounce back onto my dick. "It's yours now, beat it, fuck it, pound it!"

I started to fuck her harder, grabbing her tight waist as her bubble butt smacked against me. "Yes!" Hope yelled. "Fuck me!"

Our bodies smacked loudly against each other as I pounded her tight hole. I reached forward and grabbed her long blonde hair and yanked it back. "You like this?" I asked as I pulled on it hard as my dick pounded inside her.

"Yes!" Hope said as she looked at me. Her ass backed up against with me with every stroke. "I want to be fucked like the true busty blonde bimbo that I am."

"You're my busty blonde bimbo now," I said through gritted teeth as I let her hair go. "Mark me, make me yours, dump your hot cum in my tight pussy!" Hope yelled as she tightened her grip on my dick as she tried to milk it.

I gripped her waist harder as I used it to pull her back on me. Hope buried her head onto the counter and slammed her ass backward onto me, making sure she knew she wanted this fuck as much as I wanted to give it to her.

"Cum for me, cum in me," Hope said, turning her head to face me.

"You want it?" I said as I was near to cumming.

"Yes! Give it to me! Cum inside me!" Hope said as she pushed back on me.

I gripped her tightly as I pulled her back onto me. "Take it!" I said as I pushed my dick deep into her. I came hard and long. I stood on the tips of my toes as I thrust into her.

Hope wiggled her butt back on me. "All mine," she said as she looked back at me. She held her ass tight against me until I was finished.

"Damn," I said as I slowly pulled away from her. "Felt like you were trying to drain me."

"Oh, I am," Hope said as she turned to face me. "Let's get back so we can get this over with," she said as she looked down at my now soft but wet cock. "I want to drain you some more and soon."

"Ready when you are," I smiled.

"Let me get cleaned up first," Hope smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We pulled into the driveway and walked up to the door. Immediately Gary opened it before we got a chance to reach for it. "I want him gone!" he shouted.

"Since this is still partly my house, I say he stays," Hope said as she pushed him back into the house.

"He drove my car without my permission!" Gary yelled.

"Then make him," Hope said as she looked at him.

Gary stood still as he looked at me. Part of me wished he attempted anything of the sort. "Then shut up," Hope said as she sat down on the couch. "Where is my sister?"

"Here," Desiree said, turning the corner with a drink in her hand. "His continuous yelling was giving me a headache."

"Uh-huh," Hope nodded as she looked at her. "So, anything you want to tell us?"

"No," Desiree said as she sat down.

There was something weird about the two of them. Then I caught onto it. The couch was moved, and Gary's shirt was untucked.

"You guys just got finished fucking!" I shouted. It was evident now; Desiree's face was shining, and her usual makeup was out of place.

"No!" Gary said, trying to put his shirt back in his pants.

"Stop it," Hope said, shaking her head. "I am sure you guys have been doing it way more times than today, am I right?"

"Fine," Gary said, nodding his head. "The woman I cheated on you with wasn't my secretary. It was Desiree."

Desiree took a swig of her drink and simply nodded. "Oh, and while we are it, the company that bought yours out," Gary smiled as he looked at me. "I helped them."

"So, you orchestrated this whole thing," Hope said with a smile as she shook her head at me as I walked towards him. "His company going under, and the two of them moving here?"

"Sure," Gary said with a smile.

"I raced your car," I smiled.

"What?" Gary shouted.

"You heard me, I had that thing going over one-forty on the highway," I smiled.

"He won too," Hope nodded.

"Mother fucker!" Gary yelled.

"Talking about fucking," Hope smiled as she looked at her sister.

"No!" Desiree yelled.

"About twenty minutes ago," Hope smiled. "Filled me right up."

"You bitch!" Desiree yelled.

"What?" Hope said. "You already wanted a divorce, plus you slept with my husband first."

What in sewed next was a lot of yelling and pointing fingers.

"Stop!" Hope finally yelled. "You get to keep the house, the cars, and everything," she said, looking at Gary. "Draw up the papers. I won't fight for any of it. We get to keep what we earned individually."

I tried to hide a smile. If Gary knew what she had really made, he would fight for half of it. "Fine," Gary said as he nodded at her.

"The two of you get to stay here, we will find a place for the night," Hope said as she stood up. She half-smiled as she looked at me.

"Here," Gary said as he got some papers out of a drawer.

"Wow," Hope said. "You were prepared for everything, weren't you?"

"I plan ahead, you should know that," Gary said as he handed over a pen.

Hope read most of the pages as Desiree handed me our divorce papers.

"Even ours?" I asked.

Gary nodded at me. "I like to think ahead, in it, you will find that she will keep..."

I signed it quickly. I knew Desiree knew nothing about my construction business and the recent accounts I had contracted. Plus, it was mostly in my partners' name.

I looked at Hope as she signed the last page. She took out her phone and took a picture of every page. "Mind if I send these to my lawyer?" Hope asked politely.

"Go ahead," Gary smiled as he picked up the papers and sealed them in a large envelope. "I will be giving these to my lawyers in the morning."

"Anything else?" Hope asked. "I am sure you planned for some great departure words."

"No," Gary said as Desiree stood by his side.

"Good," Hope smiled. "My turn."

Gary looked at her, as she walked to the same desk that he had just taken his papers out of, she leaned down and opened the drawer underneath his, she got out some papers and handed them to him.

"Come on," Hope said as she took me by the hand.

"Tax forms?" Gary said as he started to look through them. "Wait," he said as his voice changed. "Hold on!"

We were already at the door. "You, fucking bitch!" we heard Gary yell. "I am going to sue."

"You can't remember? You worded it perfectly in those papers. Once they were signed, there would be no counters. We leave with exactly what we made individually, remember?" Hope smiled.

Gary picked up the envelope. "Ah," Hope said as she held her phone. "Your signature, as well as mine, are on those papers."

Gary shouted more words as we opened the door. "Don't you dare take any of the cars, they are all mine!" Gary said as we got out the door.

"Except mine," Hope said as she got in her car. "I bought it remember," she smiled as I got on the passenger side.

Gary slammed the door to the house. "I will miss that truck," I said as Hope looked up at the house.

One of the top windows opened, and clothes started flying out. "I will miss some of my clothes," Hope laughed as she saw Desiree flinging clothes out of the window.

We both laughed as she drove out of the driveway.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Welcome home," Hope said as we got into our new house.

Already there had been calls and texts to each of us, from our ex's. Most of them we deleted, others Hope said to keep to show to the lawyers. It was amazing how things had turned out. Desiree had found out about my new business and how many accounts I had and what each would bring to the table.

"Thank you," I smiled.

We were together, finally together. Yes, officially, we were still married to our other halves, but that would be short-lived, as I was sure the first thing in the morning Gary would be on his way to his lawyers, and the papers would be filed promptly.

"So," Hope said as she looked at me. "What do you want to do with your busty bimbo?" she said as she looked up at me. She had put a long emphasis on the word your as she said it.

"Oh, I think you know," I said as I stared down at her incredible cleavage.

"I have a few ideas," Hope smiled as she took off her top.

I loved seeing her large breasts as they fell out of their confines. Hope teased me by pushing them upwards so that she could lick the tops of them.

"Oh, now you are in for it," I said as I moved forward.

12