Sister-In-Law Takes Charge

Story Info
She discovers his secret and forces his hand.
3.8k words
4.33
22.1k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known my sister-in-law Louise for over 30 years. And I've often wondered how much cum I have produced masturbating while dreaming of her. From the early days when she was dating my brother-in-law, days at the beach, the pool parties, bikinis, the provocative g-strings, tan lines, through marriage and two beautiful daughters, those long honey blonde locks, brilliant blue grey eyes, stunning smile have stayed with me over time as I, at times, stroked furiously or slowly to orgasm having all manner of mental sex with her.

We have lived in different countries for several years, however each time we have returned home, we have stayed with Rob & Lou, and them with us in the Europe, as well as time travelling overseas together. And each time I have seen her, through all these years, being around her creates a change in me, both mentally and physically. Lou fills my chest with flutters, fills my head with erotic thoughts, makes me hard and gets me masturbating over her. However, I never imagined in my wildest dreams what was to happen recently as we came out of Covid lockdown, and once again travelled home to visit. The mere thought makes me painfully hard. As I write, I am hard.

My wife and I had travelled back home to see family for the first time in a couple of years, and as usual, we stayed with Lou. Although we're all now in our early fifties, Lou has continued in a seemingly effortless manner to hold on to her figure and of course, captivate me. This time was no different, however this time with lifechanging consequences.

I woke one morning to a quiet house. Seeing the sun peek through the curtains, I began to contemplate what to do for the day. My wife was up and out to an old friend for the day. As I came out of the toilet, I heard Lou in the lounge call out to me.

"Coming." I said, wandering through in my boxers and tee-shirt.

The summer sun was streaming fiercely through the wall-to-floor glass sliding doors that led onto the large deck overlooking the pool. My eyes took time to adjust. Lou was standing by the sofa, dressed in loose thin white cotton long pants and powder blue loose shirt, her long honey blonde hair falling effortlessly around her shoulders. Even without make up, Lou was stunning. Elegant, light on her feet, and always poised, she bent over to rearrange the sofa cushions as I entered, giving me an electric twinge in my groin seeing the delicate lace arc of her panties through the cotton, as it disappeared high up between her buttocks.

She turned and straightened to look at me and took a discernible intake of breath. "Mark," she said hesitatingly, "I need to clear something up with you, and perhaps this it the right time considering everyone is out for the morning." She was tense and struggled to keep eye contact.

"Sure," I replied, feeling suddenly tense myself, "what's up?" I folded my arms, almost for comfort.

Lou sat on the sofa, the small glass coffee table separating us. She paused before pulling and unfolding a small white ball from her pants pocket. In her manicured hands she held up a delicate white see-through lace g-string. An ice-cold wave instantly swept over me. I literally felt the colour drain from my face, and immediately hoped she would not notice.

"I was doing the washing and found these in the pocket of your shorts. A pair of my panties Mark. Do you know why?"

I remained frozen, unsure what to say. I dumbly shook my head like a kid caught red-handed nicking biscuits but still denying it.

"What are my panties doing in your shorts?" With my continued silence, her voice became more assertive now. "Did you take them? How else would they get there?" Her eyebrows raised into a frown, she held her gaze now, her beautiful blue eyes locked onto mine like lasers.

I felt my chest squeeze, and fighting for breath, I sucked in air and looked down at the floor, breaking the uncomfortable eye contact. She took that as an admission. Lou then opened the g-string to show the gusset and rubbed her finger over the soft insert. Then almost casually she added "It appears someone came in them. Would you know anything about that?" I sensed Lou was now of the belief her suspicions were correct. "Did you, you know, jerk off in my panties?"

I felt almost woozy with panic, embarrassment and God knows what else, and avoiding eye contact, I simply nodded.

"Jesus. You did." she said quietly, almost just talking to herself. "You came in my panties. What the fuck! Wow Mark!" Lou's gaze turned to look through the window as she contemplated the truth. Her hands slumped into her lap.

"I am so sorry Lou." I stammered, finding my own voice. "I'm so, so sorry. I am not sure what to say."

Linda now seemed unable to look at me. The silence seemed endless, before Lou quietly said, "Well, try me."

I took a deep breath, sat slowly on the arm of chair adjacent to Lou, and tried to get words out. After the longest pause I said "Okay. I have been infatuated with you since we first met, but I think you know that. I'm besotted with you. God, this may sound creepy, but you just get me going. I mean I just get hard just thinking about you. You're the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. Shit Lou, you're fucking beautiful! And you have always known the effect you've had on me." She turned to look at me but said nothing, continuing to rub the material of her panties sitting in her lap as if with worry beads.

"Well, I... um... have always dreamed about being with you and have used your panties to feel close to you and, well, um, get off while dreaming about you."

"So you wank off into my panties? How long has this been going on?"

"A long time. Since you and Rob moved in together."

"That's years! You've been taking my panties for years?"

I nodded, the shame continuing to surge through me.

"So when exactly?" she asked, voice now rising with concern.

"Well, I'll never forget it. And I think you haven't either. One afternoon around the pool at your old house. You and your sister were wearing incredibly small black g-string bikinis. You caught me ogling you with a massive hard on I was desperately trying to hide from everyone, and you openly smiled. You knew and weren't shy to let me know you knew."

I sensed a hint of acknowledgement.

"I went to the bathroom to pee, saw a pair of your panties in the wash, and then wrapped them around my, you know, and jerked off. Yup, since then."

She took this in while looking at her panties, a finger showing through a cut in lace, and pressed me, "Why are there slits in the front piece?"

"I began to actually put them on before jerking off."

"Oh," she said surprised, "you actually put them on?" And then it clicked: "You put your dick in the slit?" I nodded, more humiliation raging through me.

More nodding while thinking how to shrivel up and die.

"And the other slits below?"

I again inhaled, madly embarrassed, and replied, "I pull my balls through them."

Her eyes widened as she tried to get her head around what she'd just heard.

"Wow!" Then she almost smiled at the ridiculousness of what she'd heard, "Why? Doesn't it hurt?"

Humiliated now beyond comprehension I begged, "Please can we leave it there Lou. I am so sorry, so embarrassed, oh shit....."

Her voice firmed. "No way. You know I can't leave this here. You're my brother-in-law for Christ's sake! You stay in my house! You live with my family! What else are you not telling me?" She paused, silence filling the room. "No, let's get this all out. So, for years now, you've been stealing and jerking off in my panties. And that's it? You don't want to talk about it? No way! No other dirty little secrets? My daughters?"

"No, none, I swear. Please don't share this with Rob or Meg. Please Lou, it will be devastating, just catastrophic. I promise I meant no harm. I'm just infatuated with you. And I know I've never made you feel uncomfortable. And there have been times when you have teased me, because you've always known I've always had a thing for you. Please Lou. Please!"

"So, you really do have the hots huh? I literally have my own in-family stalker."

"Please Lou, it's not like that."

"It fucking well feels like it from here."

An awkward silence followed. She turned to look out of the window in contemplation, then crossing one leg over the other, Lou looked back at me, a faint smile developing and said, "Okay Mark, show me."

Even with my continued embarrassment, I was stunned by this. "Show you? Jesus, no!" I literally crossed my arms and bent over in discomfort.

"Show me. Show me what you've been doing in my panties all these years."

"You mean here? Now? Come on Lou."

"Yup. Here and now." She held out the g-string to me.

I stood frozen. I felt sick, and indescribably embarrassed. Still dry-mouthed, I began to beg, before Lou cut me off. "You don't want me to tell Meg, do you? Come on, everyone's out, and it's just us here. Show me."

Slowly, I reached out and took the panties from Lou, and in utter shame, put them on the coffee table and after a long pause, began to remove my shirt. Lou began settling back into the sofa, her stunning blue eyes watching intently. She crossed one leg over the other with her hands clasped together between her thighs. She had seen me shirtless countless times, this occasion with a whole new level of interest. She fidgeted a little, then commanded "And now the rest."

I turned sideways, as an attempt to protect my modesty, as I began to pull down my boxers. "Hey!" she said, "My game, my rules. Face me."

I turned and pulled off my boxers, and again involuntarily, covered my private parts.

"Modesty I see." Lou smiled a touch. "Hands away please." Was she mocking me now?

I dropped my hands, my recently trimmed soft cock & balls now fully on display, as was my embarrassment and bright red face. My sister-in-law was sitting on her sofa, with me standing naked in front of her, at her bidding, staring at my flaccid penis. She stared at it for some time, and then looking up at me, said "Okay, panties on."

Still standing, I spread the panties, stepped into them, and pulled them up, feeling the familiar tightness of the thong around my hips and contact on my anus and ball sac as I pulled the thong between my buttocks, my cock hanging over the top of the lace triangle.

"Ooh, they are tight." She noted.

I took my cock, and stretching the triangle forward, pushed my cock through the top slit, and then pulled it through fully and snugly. Lou continued to watch intently. I then reached down to the smaller slit which sat over my left testicle, and with a couple of fingers began to pull ball sac skin through the slit. Once I had enough of it through, I began to apply pressure under the testicle, pushing it towards the slit. At times this has been more difficult and uncomfortable than others, and so it proved here, but after increased pressure I felt it 'pop' through the slit, already shiny and tight.

"Wow!" Lou exclaimed quietly.

I then turned to the right ball, which came through more easily. For whatever reason, I have always enjoyed the tightness of her panties stretched on me, the lace taut over my anus, my balls stretched shiny, red and vice-like, and my cock stiff, thick and hard, a little constricted at the base.

"All set?" Lou's voice was quieter and lower now. "Okay Mark, masturbate for me."

I was aware of my shallow breathing as I grasped my cock with my right hand and began to stroke it.

"Look at me." Lou said, again crossed her legs, continuing to shift her gaze between my face and cock. Even as compromised as I felt, I was becoming turned on by the fact that I was standing in front of my stunningly beautiful sister-in-law, jerking off to her instruction. My cock began to respond by swelling and I spread my legs a little, the underside of my thumb knuckle consistently pressuring the outer edge of the head of my cock, making it tingle.

"You hold your dick differently to Rob." Lou chuckled. "He tends to wrap his hand further down, and you play with the head of yours." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "So, what do you dream about when you're jerking off in my g-string?" she asked.

I hesitated, then said through a shortening breath, "You know, just stuff..."

"Uh uh. You can better than that." She interrupted.

"This is so embarrassing. Please Lou..."

"I'm waiting."

"Okay. Imagining what it would feel like to be with you."

"Come on, it's just you and I in this intimate moment, so perhaps a little detail." She instructed, with an accent on the word 'intimate'.

"How your mouth and tongue would feel and taste. Um, undressing you, how your nipples would feel in my mouth, making you wet and fingering you." Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Uh huh" she murmured.

"Imagining my cock in your mouth," I hesitated, "how warm and moist it would feel, you looking at me while sucking it and how your lips would look. How it would feel to cum on your face and in your mouth."

She listened intently as my cock quickly grew fully erect, the big vein snaking down the top of my shaft bulged as it strained from the constriction of white panty lace. It was full and fat, an angry tumescent reddish colour with the helmet shiny and swollen, as were my constricted balls that jiggled up and down in tandem with each stroke of my cock. Pressure & familiar faint tingling began building in my loins, a warm achy burn slowly rising in behind my scrotum. My anus begin to contract and twitch as my hips strained forward, and quads tensed. I began to quicken my stroke and let out an extended moan.

Becoming aware of the increasing urgency with which I jerked off, Lou told me to stop stroking, clearly wanting this to draw out. "Turn sideways for me." I did as instructed, my cock fully erect and harder than it had been for years. It twitched and throbbed involuntarily. "Nice and hard for me Mark. Not bad for your age. Now, with a nice, slow stroke so you last, look at me and tell me your favourite Lou wank dream."

She was relaxing now, enjoying the spectacle. Her hand now fiddled with the top button of her top. I desperately wanted her to undo her blouse.

"You're suntanning down at the pool, and it's hot and sticky. You are lying face down on a sunbed, the thin strip of your white g-string and wearing those cool mirrored sunglasses. You ask me to undo your top and rub suntan lotion on your back, all the while knowing the exact effect this has on me. I'm instantly hard as I kneel and begin rubbing lotion on you from the neck down."

Standing perhaps a metre in front of Lou, my fat and aching cock almost in line with her face, I struggle to keep my stroke slow as I talk. I twitch at the thought that if I came right then, I could almost give her a facial. God, she was beautiful.

"Slowly now" Lou chided me with a knowing smile, "we don't want a premature ending to our story now, do we?"

I continued. "You're enjoying yourself and ask me to rub a little harder and make small cooing sounds as I knead the muscles down the centre of your toned back. Goosebumps suddenly appear as I reach your coccyx. You tell me it's okay to also rub and massage your butt and legs and provocatively spread your legs a little to allow me access."

I continue to stroke my hard on as slowly as possible, knowing that any increase in speed or pressure would end things quickly. Lou continued to shift her gaze between my cock and my eyes, knowing she would soon make me cum. She was enjoying it now.

"Pulling you cheeks apart, I get a hint hint of the indentation of your anus, and the puffy outline of your pussy under the thin strip of white."

"So much detail!" Go on." Lou seemed to enjoy the whole spectacle.

"As I massage oil onto your buttocks, you open your legs wider still and slightly push your hips down the towel, stretching the white material of your bikini. It's an invitation and I slide my fingers slowly between your cheeks until my fingertips touch your g-string. You do not protest. Emboldened, I trace my fingers along the length of the white strip and press my thumb firmly over your butthole and pussy. I can see the outer lines of your sphincter muscles clench and release and the outer edges of your pussy lips being spread as you push your hips downwards stretching your bikini. Fully aware of what this is doing to me, you turn slowly, look over your shoulder exposing your left breast, and smile looking at my hard cock pressing into the side of your thigh."

I was not sure I could last much longer, aware that my scrotum, balls, loins were on fire with a sweet intense pre-cum pain which I had never experienced. My hips continued to thrust towards Lou as I inched closer to the glass coffee table. I grunted as I jerked. I just wanted to push my cock into that moist, warm mouth and feel her tongue along my length.

"Hey! No closer." She said as if reading my mind.

"You tell me to remove my trunks, and my dick springs free and ready. Climbing between your spread legs, pull your hips up towards me and using both hands, peel your g-string slowly off. I see your beautiful pussy for the first time and the deep pink surrounds of your butt. Your pussy is clean shaven and the tawny pink wrinkled folds of your pussy lips stand proud and swollen -- you're gorgeous, your shiny, moist pink cunt is glistening wet and ready. I bend forward and thrust my tongue into your anus. You gasp and push back, your butt squirming onto my face. I trace my tongue down over your pussy lips gently sucking them into my mouth while pushing my tongue as far into you as I can, tasting your musky sweetness. You feel so warm and silky as you grind back onto my face. I find your clit with the tip of my tongue and suck it and flick left and right as you clench and squirm. My face is wet with saliva and pussy juice. You reach down and remove your g-string, and on your knees with legs spread wide, you ask for my cock."

"Finish the story." Lou said urgently, now flushed and fixated on my cock. She wanted to see me cum. My cock had continued to twitch and from the tip of the engorged head leaked some pre-cum. I was barely masturbating now, wanting to time my ejaculation with the end of the story. My balls felt they were about to burst and begged for release.

"I rub my cock up and down over the folds of your cunt, my cock head now slick and slimy with your juice, and I watch fascinated as your pussy stretches open as first head, then the rest of my cock slides effortlessly into you. Hot, velvety. As I withdraw my juice covered cock, your pussy clings snugly to my shaft, before I slam back into you, and again and again, your butt cheeks rippling with each thrust. I want to thrust my entire being into you, you feel so good. You look insanely hot, your ponytail bouncing in time to every shunt, your back and ass shiny in the hot sun, your tan line like a directional arrow to your meat-filled pussy. I spread you butt cheeks to see creamy juices covering your butt hole and the back of your pussy lips and my cock, and slurping sounds as I bottom out. It's too much for me and I tell you I am about to come. You slip off me quickly and turn to bring your face in front of my cock. You whip off your sunglasses, look up at me with your beautiful blue eyes and open your mouth. Your tongue licks the tip of my cock..."

Linda had an intensely focused look about her, mouth slightly open, lips pursed, as she flicked looks between my face and cock. Also flushed, her eyes looked impossibly blue.

I couldn't continue talking. My loins and indeed my entire body caught fire as I began to erupt. A firm slow stroke took me over the edge and to another dimension. Uttering small grunts while fixating on Lou fixating on my cock, and the vein running down into my cock head at bursting point, I seized with a heart stopping orgasm. I stopped breathing as fire swept through my belly, my scrotum & balls cramping. My legs buckled, and the first rope of white cum spat at Lou across the coffee table, landing on the glass, followed by more globs of cum with each spasm that ripped through me as I continued with short staccato grunting sounds almost in tandem with the gushing cum. My cock head now glistened with semen, part clear and part milky. A final squirt of cum dribbled down the underside of my dick and began to stretch like bubblegum before snapping and splatting onto the glass below. The coffee table was covered.

12