Sister-in-law: The New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Well I think it is," Cindy agreed. "How about it Scott? Care for a private dance?"

"Still a lot of money," I answered.

"Well, you know, you can take one of those singles and tuck it into my bra while you're thinking about it," she said with a grin, reaching down to untie the satin sash holding the robe closed around her.

"But you're not wearing a bra," I answered over the loud music.

"Men can be so dense sometimes, can't they?" Cindy said, reaching out and grabbing my right hand. She stuffed a dollar bill into it and then let go. "Just because she isn't wearing one, doesn't mean you can't feel around looking for it, does it?"

I looked at her for a few seconds, not completely comprehending before I finally understood. "Oh. Yeah," I answered dumbly, reaching out my hand to slip it into the robe she was holding open for me. I gently stroked my fingers up and down and around her left breast before sliding my hand over to her right mound, working my fingers slowly around her hardening nipples.

"Nice touch," she said just loud enough for me to hear. "Maybe it slipped down a bit farther?"

"Not much down there that I can see."

"Not much. Maybe you can tuck it into the chain?" she said.

I looked down and she did have a gold chain around her waist, the only thing she wore besides high heels and the robe. I slid my fingers down her stomach and gently tucked the bill into the chain, letting my fingers slide down to her mound and then down her thigh, careful not to let my fingers go where I really wanted to stroke them at that moment.

"So? Wanna go in the back?" she asked sweetly as I pulled my hand from her robe, letting her close it.

"Oh go on Scott!" Cindy chided me. "I'll stay here and keep tossing ones to the dancers," she said as she bent her head down and looked into the little purse she had. She pulled out three twenties and handed them to me.

Diane grinned and stood up, taking my hand and practically pulling me up out of the chair. "Never done this before?" she asked as she led me to a doorway.

"Nope," I answered, letting her lead me into a darkened back room lined with little booths with tiny LED spotlights over them. Each booth was a small pool of light with a wall on each side and a large padded bench seat with the back set at an angle so that whoever was sitting there was partly reclined.

She pushed me back to sit on the bench seat and then slipped the little robe off, standing in just her high heels. She stepped to me, straddling my legs and placing one knee on either side of me. She started rocking and swaying on her knees, twisting her shoulders back and forth, swinging her tits back and forth. She rocked to and fro with the music, her breasts getting closer and closer to my face until she was pushing her nipples against my face. If my dick wasn't hard enough before, it was practically busting out of my slacks now. I moved my hands up to her hips and slowly stroked up and down her sides, letting my fingers slide from her knees all the way to the sides of her breasts. She pulled back from my face and allowed me to stroke my fingertips over and around her breasts and hard nipples as she slowly swung from side to side with the music. I stroked my fingers down her stomach and couldn't resist the temptation to try and slide them between her legs. She gently pulled away, breaking the contact I had with her body. "Can't touch there. Not allowed," she said over the music. "But if you want a closer look, I can fix that."

She pushed herself back, standing up in front of me and turning to face her creamy ass at me. She bent over, spreading her legs apart, letting me see her completely exposed pussy. She rocked her ass side to side and then backed up, setting her ass on my lap. She ground her pussy against the bulge in my pants, as she sat back against me, her back to my chest. She pulled my hands up to her tits and let me cup and massage the soft mounds as she rocked to the music on my lap. "You like?"

"Oh yeah," I answered, sliding one hand down her stomach again. My fingers found her smooth shaved mound before trying once again to slip down between her legs.

"Uh uh," she said, pushing my hand to her thigh. There is off limits."

"Okay," I answered back, not at all sure I could refrain from trying again with her soft body in my hands.

I continued to stroke up and down her thighs, as the music changed to a different song. She seemed content to let me touch and stroke her, one hand playing with her breast while the other stroked her thighs and stomach. "Doesn't it get you all turned on with guys doing this?"

"Sometimes," she answered

"Why only some times?"

"Some guys are too rough, I'm not into rough."

"So you like gentle?"

"If it wasn't against the rules, I'd let your hand go where you wanted before and let you see for yourself."

"You mean down here?" I asked, letting my fingers take one quick stroke down between her legs and up her very wet pussy.

"Uh uh!" she warned again as I stroked my fingers up her slit and across her clit before continuing up and over her mound.

"You are a bit wet," I whispered in her ear, trying to make myself heard over the music.

"Told you," she giggled. "Sometimes. But not always."

"Been a long time," I whispered.

"For what?"

"Since I had a woman in my arms. Three years, more or less."

"Oh? Well, glad I could be your first in so long then."

"Me too," I answered as the song ended.

She pushed herself up and turned to face me. "That's it."

"Damn. I was enjoying this."

"Well, we can do three more if you want. Only another sixty."

"I don't have any cash."

"We have an ATM in the lobby."

"Yeah. As much as I'm enjoying this, I don't think so."

"Your loss," she said, slipping the robe on and then holding a hand out to me. I let her pull me up from the seat and then lead me back out near the stage where Cindy was sitting, watching another dancer gyrate and strip for her. There was an almost empty glass on the narrow countertop in front of her and a still full beer sitting in front of my empty seat.

"Hey," I said as I sat down.

"Hey yourself. Have fun?"

"It was enjoyable. But I think it was way too much money for what it is."

"Really?" she asked in a surprised tone. "I'd have thought a sweet naked woman climbing all over you would have been a real turn on."

"Not saying it wasn't," I answered.

"So money well spent then!" she said, picking up the nearly empty glass and draining it. She held the empty glass up in the air and a topless young waitress came by and took the glass from her. "Another amaretto sour," Cindy said, turning back to the stage.

"Be right back," the waitress said as she turned away from us.

I picked up the beer and took a long swig, looking up at the young woman dancing on the large circular stage. "And another beer for my friend," she called after the retreating waitress.

The waitress returned about the time the small breasted brunette was finishing her act, setting down the glass in front of Cindy.

"Here you go," Cindy said, handing the woman a ten spot for the drink before picking it up and taking a healthy sip. A petite Asian girl came on stage with the start of the next song, wearing some kind of little pink dress that extended from just above her breasts to the middle of her thighs. It was made mostly of some kind of stretchy mesh with horizontal bands of material spaced every half dozen or so inches down her body. The strips covered her nipples and a portion of the little black patch of curls on her mound. She began to gyrate around the stage, working from the group of guys on the far end down to us. Cindy passed several singles to me, clearly intending me to feed them to the dancer.

The young woman squatted down in front of me, her knees spread wide, the stretchy dress rolling up her thighs. She leaned herself back onto her hands, lifting and rolling her hips toward me, pushing her pussy toward me. She grinned at me from the stage, working herself right to the edge of the stage. I reached up with a bill and she let me tuck it into the rolled edge of the dress. Once the bill was inserted she pushed herself up, rolled around onto her knees and pushed her ass at me, letting her knees push wide on the stage surface. Her now spread pussy was pushing out at me, her full round shaved lips spreading and revealing her pink depths. She gyrated her hips up and own, twerking I think it's called, with her bare ass less than an arm's reach from my face. She looked back over her shoulder at me and grinned, clearly enjoying or at least looking like she was enjoying teasing me. I stuffed another single into the rolled bottom of her dress, after which she rolled herself over onto her butt.

She sat on the edge of the stage, her feet in the air and her legs slowly spreading, showing me first her pussy between her closed legs and then slowly spreading her lips with the air splits. She pushed herself up from her elbows, her feet dropping to the little counter, one foot on one side of me and the other on the other side of Cindy, so that her pussy was exposed to both of us. She pulled the singles from her dress and then pulled the material up and off, tossing it behind her, leaving her in only the high heels she had on. Now essentially naked, she rocked and twisted, leaving her pussy on full display while now teasing her hands up and down the front of her body, cupping her small tits and squeezing them each time her hands slipped over them. I was almost disappointed when the song ended and she climbed back to the stage. She blew me a kiss before picking up her dress and walking off the stage.

I looked over at Cindy, the glass in her hand as she drained it. "How many of those have you had?"

"Almost enough," she answered, holding the empty glass up again.

The next song started and a pair of rather busty young women stepped on stage wearing matching pink plaid bikini tops and micro skirts. Even from where I was sitting, it was pretty obvious that they had nothing under the skirts, the hem so short that as one of them twirled around the closest bar that she was completely exposed. Her full round lips were darker than her skin, which was a light brown, almost like a deeply tanned California girl, but with a slightly softer tone. Clearly the two girls had at least some African American history in their blood, making them look almost exotic, more like an Indonesian islander than what one would consider a typical African American woman.

I watched the one closest to me look down at me and move closer, gyrating her hips and moving so that the tiny skirt would first block the view of her pussy and then expose it again. It was an incredibly effective tease. Cindy didn't have to prompt me to offer the young woman a single, I managed to think that one up on my own. I held a bill up while the young woman danced her way closer to me. She knelt on the edge of the stage, still swinging her hips to flash and hide her pussy, now an arm's length from me.

I reached up and tucked the bill into the waistband of the tiny dress, getting a smile in return. She stood up and gyrated above me, pushing her pussy out at me with each swing of her hips. As much as I was enjoying the view, I'm still at heart a boob man, so when she started peeling the bikini style top off, my attention was clearly drawn up to her now bouncing and swinging tits. "Damn," I said quietly as she bent over, her big tits hanging down below her chest, swinging in circles. She lowered herself to her knees, keeping her tits swinging in lazy circles until they were practically brushing my face with each swing. To say I was disappointed when the song ended would be an understatement.

Since the stage dances are basically an advertisement for the girls, hoping to get the more serious money with private dances in the back, I wasn't at all surprised when the young woman headed our direction after walking off the stage. What did surprise me was that she wasn't alone. This was actually the first time I took a good look at the other young woman. I wouldn't say carbon copy, but there was one hell of a similarity between the two young women. If they weren't twins, they were most certainly sisters. Their makeup seemed to be the defining difference, one, the one that had danced in front of me, had purple tones in her makeup and the other pink.

"Hi. I'm Yolanda," the one with the purple said as she pulled a chair over toward us, leaving the other dancer, with the pink makeup the chair that was already sitting close to us.

"Hi. I'm Tanya," the one in pink said as she slipped into the chair. "Seems like you were kind of taken by my sister"

"She definitely had my attention," I answered with a soft chuckle.

"That's almost an understatement," Yolanda answered. "A few more moments on that song and I think you'd have been trying to climb right up on the stage with me."

"It wasn't that bad," I said, shaking my head and feeling a little defensive.

"Honey, you were sitting on the edge of your chair the whole time," Cindy said, picking up her glass and draining it. "You have to forgive him. He's a tit man all the way."

"Well, we both have an abundance of that," Yolanda answered, reaching for my hand and drawing it to her bikini covered breast. The triangle of material was not even close to covering her large, obviously soft breast. She pressed my palm to the front of her tit, her hard nipple pressing into my palm. My fingers felt the heat of her skin as they rested on the softness of her breast. "You know. We could go in the back and I could give you a private dance. And just between you and me, I don't mind at all if you want to feel them without the top on."

There it was. Usually they talk you up a little, try to encourage you to WANT to go into the back. Yolanda clearly didn't think I needed that at all. She was confident that I'd say yes in a heartbeat. I hesitated just a moment. "Unless... In the back you can enjoy some of me, but there are limits to what you can touch, and of course what we can touch. They watch to make sure everyone behaves. But in a campaign room, the rules are somewhat, relaxed? Oh we still have to obey the anti-prostitution laws, but we're allowed to let the customers, oh, let's say, get more comfortable?"

I sat there stunned for a few seconds. "That almost sounded like you were saying that we could get undressed."

"The law says that if you walked in with pants on, you have to keep them on," she said before leaning closer to me. "But between you and me, there are more ways to wear a pair of pants than the way you are right now."

"Oh?"

"So what about it? How about a trip to a campaign room?"

"That sounds expensive," Cindy answered, her voice sounding a little slurred.

"Well, there is a minimum," Yolanda answered her. "Two fifty. But for three you both could play. My sister and I don't mind doing a dual."

"Both of us?" Cindy asked in surprise. "I'm not here for..."

"Really? You want to tell me that you're not turned on? I can see how hard your nipples are right through that dress!" Tanya answered her.

"I'm not!" Cindy started to protest.

"It's okay honey. A lot of women get turned on watching this kind of thing. I think they secretly wish they could be up there, taking their clothes off and showing off all their assets," Tanya said as she reached over and stroked a finger down Cindy's chest, letting it run right over the clearly obvious nipple poking the front of her dress out. "Oh yeah. You most certainly want it!"

"But I don't! Scott!"

"What? You want me to tell them you're not turned on?" I asked. "Shit Cindy, your nipples look like mount Everest!"

"Come on sweetie. Just relax. It's alright. I get turned on sometimes watching the other girls perform. It's nothing bad. Just says you're a very sexual person, that's all."

"But... Oh shit, Scott?"

"What?"

"Tell them!"

I looked at Cindy and chuckled. "Cindy, you've been turned on since long before we got here. Why else would you have been flashing your panties at me?"

"I was NOT flashing my panties at you! My skirt was just riding up, that's all."

"Uh huh," I said, shaking my head, letting go of the tit in front of me and reaching for my beer. "I'm sorry Yolanda. A much as I find your offer...um, enticing. I don't think we're going to be taking you up on it though."

"Pity. I was looking forward to seeing just exactly what this bulge looks like when it's not pent up in a pair of pants," she said, leaning toward me and rubbing the bulge my cock was making.

"Oh hell," Cindy swore quietly.

"Hell what?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Why the hell not? Go with her," Cindy said with a brief scowl. "It's only money, right?"

"No. I don't think so. It's a lot of money and I really don't need to do this. Hell, even being here isn't something I NEED to do. This was your idea."

"Her idea?" Tanya asked curiously.

"Yeah. My idea. New Year's present," Cindy said, looking at the empty glass. "I think I need another one of these," she added, reaching out to the glass and picking it up.

"I think you've had enough of those," I said with a frown.

"Awwww. Not really," she said, holding the glass up for the waitress to see.

I stood up and took the glass from her, setting it on the counter. "Come on. I'll take you home."

"Ohhhhhh nooooo! Not yet! You're going to go have a private dance with Yolanda!"

"I don't think that's going to happen Cindy. You're drunk and I'm taking you home."

"NOOOOO! We're going to go up to the 'whatever' room it is and let Yolanda give you a proper, hot sexy lap dance. How else am I going to get you interested in sex again?"

"That's what this is about? Trying to get me to want sex again? Who ever said I didn't want sex anymore?"

"Well. You sure haven't looked like you were interested. Hell, I flashed my entire bare ass at you and all you did was stare."

"Oh lord," I said, dropping into my seat. "You think that I'm not interested in sex because I didn't respond to you flashing me? Seriously? You're my sister-in-law."

"Ex sister-in-law. And hell yes I thought that. Come on. I'm not a bad looking woman. I would have thought you'd at least have some reaction. I'm not bad looking am I?" she asked Tanya.

"You look very attractive. I'd think any middle age man would be turned on by you."

"See?" Cindy said as she stood up. She began unbuttoning the front of her dress, none of the three of us bothered to stop her, me because I was too stunned, and the girls because they'd probably seen all kinds of things like this before and were immune. I sat and stared as she spread her dress apart, revealing her bare breasts and small white panties. She reached into her now open dress and pushed her panties down, revealing a small trimmed triangle of dark brown curls on her mound. As she stepped out of her panties, I could see her full round lips and the darker inner lips protruding, but still smashed up against her outer lips from the underwear.

"Ma'am. If you're gonna take that all the way off, you might want some place more private," Tanya said softly. "Unless you want every guy in here staring at your body."

"Oh shit," Cindy quickly swore, closing her dress again. "I didn't think of that."

"Why don't we go upstairs? Then you can show off anything you want," Tanya suggested.

"Yeah. I think that's a good idea. Let's go upstairs."

"It'll cost you," Yolanda said. "You sure you wanna do this? I mean you could strip for him at home. Just say'in.

"Yep. I'm sure," Cindy answered, dropping into her chair and picking up her purse. She dug into it and then pulled out a small stack of twenty dollar bills, counting out three hundred dollars into Yolanda's hand.

"Okay. Come with me," she said, standing up.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers