Sister-in-Law: What a Slut

Story Info
Sister-in-law is cheating on her husband.
2.9k words
40.3k
35
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Copyright © 2021- This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: This is a short story about cheating married people. Don't like that, move on. On this one, comments and voting will be disabled. I was debating on putting this in Incest & Taboo but thought Loving Wives was a better fit. Is it taboo to fuck your sister-in-law? I don't think so. Just my opinion though and those are like assholes, everyone has one.

Sister-in-Law: What a Slut

All during the courtship of my beautiful wife, Kelly, I'm Bill, by the way, her sister had harassed me about this and that, and what I should and should not do to or for her younger sister. I would just roll my eyes at her and everyone would laugh. She also acted as if she was better than the rest of her family and me because her husband owned and ran his own business. I also noticed that when she wasn't acting like a big deal she would be watching her husband. She wasn't looking at him with love-filled eyes, as she did when he was looking back at her. These eyes were looking at him with fright. Not that he would hit her, I actually knew Chuck from school and from back in pony league. Chuck was actually a nice guy, who wouldn't hurt a fly. The kind of fear in her eyes was that of him discovering something.

After we got married, that fear in Beverly's eyes was still there. After our honeymoon, I decided to find out why. Bev and I hadn't had a lot of face-to-face, one on one time together. Her husband or her sister was always there with us as kind of a buffer. I asked Kelly to invite her sister over for coffee on Saturday when Chuck was working. I then asked her to disappear, trying to explain what I suspected. She said sure and for me to have fun.

~ ~ ~ ~

I should probably tell you about Kelly's and mine relationship. We have an open relationship. When I explained to her that she could have sex with whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted as long as we talked about it first and afterward, she sat looking at me wide-eyed. She then started to ask all the questions that I was expecting. Don't you love me, etc? When I had answered them all to her satisfaction, she nodded and left the room. She didn't speak to me until the next Saturday. She even slept in the spare bedroom.

When she sat down at the kitchen table with her coffee across from me, she smiled. She went on to tell me about what she had thought about and what she had found out in the research she had done. She agreed to every one of my conditions and then said that I could fuck whoever, wherever. I looked at her wide-eyed. I hadn't expected that. She went on to tell me that imagining me fucking another pussy turned her on as long as it was just a pussy to me and not a loving relationship. I assured her if I was to fuck, not make love, to another woman, it would be just to get off.

So, Kelly and I were a hotwife vixen and stag. We were young and had a lot of energy and stress to get rid of. The first time we discussed a man she wanted to fuck, I came from just talking about him and her.

~ ~ ~ ~

Anyway, that leads us to the present, and Beverly. When she showed up, she asked where her sister was. By this time, I had her in the kitchen. I told her that Kelly had to leave and asked me to entertain her for the morning. Bev just looked at me as if I was crazy as I poured her a cup of coffee. I sat down across from her and we started talking. She seemed interested in what and why her sister wasn't at home. After a little small talk, I came right to the point.

"So, Bev, tell me, how many cocks have you had in your pussy since you married Chuck?" I asked.

There was a split second of fear in her eyes before the fake anger showed up.

"What?" she shouted. "How dare you?"

"Which part of the question didn't you understand?"

"Fuck you!" she shouted.

"Sure, now or some other time?"

The look on her face was priceless.

"You would fuck around on my sister?"

"Well, she does fuck around on me, so why not?" I replied

Again her eyes were wide with surprise with a little bit of lust in there.

"What?" Bev groaned.

"I said she fucks around..."

"I heard you."

"You still haven't answered my first question."

She looked at me across the table. The lust in her eyes was becoming brighter.

"I don't know. I haven't kept count," she said softly.

"Well, guess."

"Uh..."

"Well, let's see, you and Chuck have been married for five years now. Over a hundred?"

"No. God no. Ten, maybe."

"So they were long-term fuck buddies?"

"Oh god. How did you..."

"It was just a guess from the way you looked at Chuck when he wasn't looking at you. You had the fear of discovery in your eyes. You're really going to have to hide that better from now on."

"Why from now on?"

"Because you are now my fuck buddy. And I don't want to catch anything from some yahoo you fuck on the side. From now on you fuck Chuck and me. Got it?"

"Fuck you!"

I got up from my seat and walked around the table to where she was sitting. I grabbed a hand full of her hair and kissed her hard. She didn't struggle and she did kiss me back. My other hand went to her breast. She moaned loudly. It seemed she liked it rough. I pulled my lips from her still squeezing her breast tightly. Her eyes filled with fire and a little pain told me all I needed to know.

"Too tight?" I asked.

"No, no."

I pulled her up by her hair. She stood and turned into me. She didn't try to get away or to press herself against me. I let go of her hair and breast.

"Strip!" I said.

Nodding she took her clothes off, letting them drop where she stood. She had a good-looking body, I could tell she worked at keeping it that way. Taking her hand, I led her to the bedroom. I stripped the bedclothes off and pushed her onto the mattress. She backed up until she was in the middle of the bed. Lying down, she waited for me. I stripped quickly and climbed onto the bed.

"Have you showered this morning?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied softly.

Nodding, I pressed my lips to her pussy and sniffed deeply. She gasped at my touch.

"You have a nice smelling cunt," I said.

She growled. I guessed she didn't like me calling her pussy a cunt.

"I'll call you pussy a cunt anytime I feel like it. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Bill."

"Good. Or Master will do too."

"Yes, master."

Bev smiled at me. It looked as if we would be getting along better in the future. I slapped her pussy. She grunted and jerked a little but she then moaned. I then went down on her and sucked, licked, and bit her cunt. She was screaming with pain and pleasure the entire time.

"Holy fuck!" she yelled when her orgasm ripped through her body.

I moved up her body and poked at her cunt with my dick. She reached down between us and lined my dick up with her opening. I shoved it in slowly. I wasn't a bastard, I really didn't want to hurt her, that took too much energy. Once I was in all the way, I just lay looking into her eyes. Her eyes were filled with fire and lust. I was just a cock to her, as Kelly's guys were to her. Bev was family, yet she was just a cunt to me. She was older than Kelly and had already had a child. I pressed my lips to hers hard. She kissed me back hard. I just really didn't move my cock, except to press it into her body. I was already all the way inside her, I was now crushing her clit between our pelvic bones.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted.

Leaning my head down, I took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it hard then bit gently down with my teeth.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted again. "Please fuck me. Fuck me hard, Master."

I was pleased that she had said that. I pulled out of her slowly, then slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could. I was young. I was healthy. I was on the swim team in high school and college. I swam long distances, 400 meters or more. That's what drew Kelly to me and when she found out I could fuck her for a long, long time, she was mine. And now it was time to make Bev mine too. She didn't start to cry until after the first three orgasms. Then she was looking up at me with wonder and lust. Her cunt was getting sloppier and sloppier as I fucked her.

"Oh my fucking god!" she shouted. "Do you fuck my sister like this?"

"I do," I answered her not even breathing hard.

"What the fuck does she want to fuck other guys for?"

"When we're done here, I'll try to explain it to you."

For the next half an hour, I slammed into Bev as hard as I could. Each time crushing her clit between us and bottoming out in her cunt. She would have a bruised cervix tomorrow as I was going to fuck her at least once more this morning. Then my orgasm ripped through my body as stream after stream of semen shot out of my dick.

"Oh god, oh god, I can feel you coming inside me," yelled Bev. "I have never felt that before with anyone."

I didn't know whether to believe her or not. I just kept coming until I collapsed on top of her. She just wrapped me in her arms and legs holding me tight.

"Oh my god that was so good," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me as often as you can."

"So, does your sister. Should I cut her off?"

"No, she might get suspicious."

"She already knows I'm fucking you. She told me to have a good time when she left this morning."

"Oh!" she gasped.

I rolled over so she was now on top of me. I was still inside her. My cock was still semi-hard and on its way to being hard as a rock once again.

"Is she out fucking someone?" asked Bev.

"I don't know. She didn't have any plans that she told me about and if I find out she was, I would be very, very angry with her. Our rule is we tell each other everything before it happens unless we are together at the time and things just happen."

"How often does that happen?"

"More often than you would think. She draws a lot of attention from men and some women."

"She has sex with women?" asked Bev.

"No, not yet."

Bev sat up, making my cock slid into her even farther.

"Oh god, that's marvelous," she said throwing her head back and closing her eyes.

I pulsed my cock, Bev groaned. She squeezed me, I groaned. She started to rock her hips to and fro on me. My cock was now stirring her insides flipping across her cervix every once in a while. She moaned when that happened. Then I saw Kelly watching from the doorway. I winked at her. She smiled, winking back. She started to say something, but I shook my head. She nodded and stood there quietly watching Bev, her sister, fuck me, her husband.

"Maybe you should explain to Chuck what you would like to do."

"No, god no. He is so jealous if another guy looks at me that he doesn't know."

"So, he's okay with guys that he knows, looking at you?"

"What? I guess not." She understood. However, Kelly looked confused for a bit after her sister understood what I meant. "I wouldn't even know how to bring that kind of thing up."

"Well, one of three things will happen if you get caught," I said.

"What? Three?"

"Yep. First, divorce. Second, he beats the shit out of you. Third, he wants you to tell him about all the guys you have fucked behind his back and wants you to keep doing it and then come tell him about them."

"There is a fourth," Kelly said. Scared the hell out of Bev.

"OH MY GOD!" Bev yelled jumping up off me and turning toward her sister, ready to defend herself.

"What's the fourth, honey?" I asked reaching up and pulling Bev back down beside me.

"He demands the, who, what, and when, then beats her up, then divorces her."

"Ah, the all of the above or D."

"Yep. Did you have fun fucking my husband, sis?" Kelly asked softly.

Bev was hiding her face as she sobbed at getting caught by Kelly. She didn't even attempt to answer Kelly.

"Bev, I'm not going to hurt you, I love you. And Bill had my permission to fuck you while I was gone. I came back early just to see if he was."

Still sniffling, Bev uncovered her head and looked at her sister. Bev shook her head. Opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She shook her head again, looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"You have nothing to fear from Kelly, she's family. She's your sister. Didn't you two talk about your experiences while dating?"

"Yes," croaked Bev.

"Then you both know about who you were each involved with, don't you?"

Bev just nodded, looking over at Kelly. Kelly smiled at her sister and came and sat on the bed by her. She brushed Bev's hair back with her hand, leaned in, and kissed her forehead. Bev shivered and hugged her. Bev was still sitting on my cock as she hugged her sister it just wasn't inside me. I pulsed my cock once. Bev jerked, looking down at me.

"We aren't finished yet Bev," I said smiling evilly up at her.

Kelly giggled as she got off the bed and when to the door.

"You should really keep the door closed when you have a visitor. This isn't the first time you have done this to a young lady you were entertaining," Kelly scolded.

"You love watching," I snipped back at her.

"You do too."

Kelly closed the door as she left.

"Now fuck me, Bev," I said.

"Yes, Master," she replied slipping my cock into her cunt then bouncing up and down on me hard.

~ ~ ~ ~

Bev quit fucking other guys and was over at our place every Wednesday and Saturday mornings. She and I would retire to the bedroom and fuck each other's brains out while Kelly either watched or left. Kelly finally settled down with one boy toy, while I had Bev and one other woman on Monday afternoons. Sometimes on Wednesdays, I had one of my friends join us. Bev went wild once she got his cock in her. Yes, he was big. Kelly had already tried him but quit because she said he was too big for her. Beverly asked me if he was free every Wednesday. I chuckled and had him over every Wednesday. We both fucked her me first then him, then both of us at the same time. Bev loved that.

Chuck eventually found out about what Bev was doing. He talked to me and I told him why. When he found out I had her quit others he thanked me. He had known all along but was afraid of losing her. I suggested they have a talk about what they wanted out of their sex life. He then told me that Kelly was fucking him on the side every other Saturday at his office. I chuckled and said good for him.

On a Wednesday morning, as Bev sat on my cock, Chuck moved up behind her and pushed his cock into her ass. She groaned and never turned her head to see who it was. When Chuck whispered that he loved her, she screamed, then cried as she collapsed on my chest. Chuck just kept fucking her ass until he came. Bev was coming, hard, as Chuck filled up her ass. She rolled off me and pulled Chuck down on top of her. I got up and went into the living den to begin working. I found Kelly there. We both laughed dropped to the floor and fucked each other's brains out.

There's nothing like keeping it in the family.

~~~ The End ~~~

Note: For those of you who are waiting for me to finish some of my series, I'm working on them, but sometimes another idea gets in the way. I will try to finish them before I die... hopefully.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Choice A boss takes advantage of a wife/mother and ruins a marriage.in Loving Wives
Just Supposed to be a Summer Job A small moment leads to much more.in Loving Wives
When God Closes a Door Wife leaves marriage for husband's worst enemy.in Loving Wives
Fallout 01: Wife's Office Party Wife learns hard lesson about cheating.in Loving Wives
More Stories