Sister In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ethan
Ethan
47 Followers

She pushed me onto my back and cast her leg over me. Her small hand guided my rod to the wet entrance of her cock-starved pussy. She rubbed the head up and down her slit to cover it with lubrication and began to lower herself onto it. After the head entered her dripping slit she slowed and got a look of concentration on her face as the girth of my cock began to stretch her cunt muscles. My cock, while only 6 inches or so long, is nearly that thick in circumference. More than once I've been told that my cock really feels great to a woman. Diane seemed to think so too.

"Geez, Ethan you're big." She released her breath and slipped and inch or so further down her brother's shaft.

"Ohhhh Yeah!" she moaned as she worked her way back up my shaft and down another inch. Slowly, she was sliding her cunt up and down my shaft, absorbing more and more and picking up her pace a little each time. Soon she was making a sort of guttural whining sound as she began to chant. "Oh...Oh... Oh...Oh" in time with her bouncing movements on my shaft. Finally, she slid her pussy all the way down my cock and came to rest sitting firmly astride me. She gave me a look that said she was satisfied with herself and began to arch her back and caress my cock with little squeezes from her cunt muscles. She pulled nearly off of me and once again lowered herself down, impaling her body on my shaft and grinding her clit into my crotch.

She was beginning to ride me faster and faster. Her back arched to cause my cock to stroke her just where she wanted it. Then she'd grind back down to the base and gyrate her hips to further massage her clit. I massaged her tits flicking my thumbs across the nipples and then pinching them slightly. When she leaned close enough, I'd chase her hard nipples with my tongue and suck them into my mouth. I caressed her back and as her pace quickened and then I pulled her down to me so that her chest was tight against me. Her knees were bent sharply and she was still firmly impaled on my cock. I began to thrust into my sister's sucking cunt. Thrusting from below, with Diane bent nearly double as I held her against me, Diane began to have a series of shuddering orgasms. The thrusts carried my cockhead into the G-spot region of her inner walls. Every thrust brought a moan from her lips as she breathed into my ear.

"Oh...God...Ethan...Yes...this...is...so...good...yessssss" she hissed each syllable with help from my quickening thrusts. Soon, I was fucking her in bursts of speed followed by long, slow probing thrusts and she was holding her ass up and still so that each cunt-stretching stroke found its mark deep in her folds. The cunt juice was flowing down my shaft with each noisy, squishing stroke. The delicious lube coated my balls and ran down my ass. Diane was moaning low and steadily as my cock pummeled her from below. My arms tightened around her as she began to gyrate wildly. I thrust into her as fast as I could holding her firmly against my chest. My orgasm built in the head of my cock, reached down to my tightening balls and flooded up and out of my cock like a water cannon. The incestuous seed mixed with Diane's juices and created a heavenly coating for my convulsing cock. Diane's cunt squeezed at my softening prick sending shock waves through the sensitive head. I traced a line down her back to her luscious ass and kissed her ear as she continued to lie on me in her doubled-over position.

"Little brother..." Diane said breathily as she rolled off of me. "You've got a fantastic cock...and you know how to use it. That was incredible."

It seemed to me that Diane had just enjoyed fucking and sucking me as much as any lady I've ever been with. I didn't detect the slightest bit of shame or guilt in her. As for myself, I was stunned that my sister was such a gorgeous and sexy woman. I also realized that caring for my sister as a brother had only made the sex better for me. Once again, and for the first time in quite a while, I'd had sex with someone I cared deeply about. The feeling was electric.

I kissed Diane firmly on the lips. "That was wonderful, Di," I said. "Absolutely wonderful. You are one gorgeous lady."

"So, you're okay with this?" she asked. "Helping out your poor old deprived and depraved sister?"

"Mmm..."I said rolling between her creamy white thighs. "What kind of putz wouldn't help his sister in her time of need? In fact, I think I may have needed this as much as you. It's been a long time since I held someone I care about. Making love with you is the best thing to happen to me in a long time. Thank heavens I've got a sexy,loving sister like you...one with awesome lips,perfect titsand the tightest, wettest pussy I've ever had. Anytime you need help, you just call your little brother," I said beaming.

Sliding up further, I placed the head of my hardening cock against her tight; wet slit and began to slowly push my way in.

"Oh God..." she moaned as she wrapped her creamy white legs around me. "I think I'm going to need lots of help Ethan...lots of help indeed."

Ethan
Ethan
47 Followers
12