Sister Janet, Pt. 02 - Online

Story Info
Finding sisters porn-online account, watch her fuck.
4.1k words
4.28
15.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers

Part 2 The porn site - Janet's private page, where she sold nude pictures and films

I read a few stories about the site and then logged on. I probably spent 45 minutes creating a profile and learning about the site.

Of course, I needed to come up with an alias. Even the email address I used was from a new account that I didn't use for anything else. The site recommended having a photo so I browsed the web looking for a photo to include with the profile I was creating. I pasted sunglasses on the image of a model from a men's sportswear catalog.

I probably spent over an hour looking at various profiles and watched a lot of naked women of all ages, and sizes. I liked the fact that it seemed to be normal people there and not a porn site that I had imagined, it was more a site for hook-ups, and probably prostitution. Many were very attractive and I could definitely fuck many of them.

I searched for Janet using several aliases including her nickname and hometown, all our previous pets, and everything conceivable - all with no luck. I gave up the idea after an hour and decided to just browse the site. There were a lot of hot young girls, and I do like my girls young, Janet's age is the perfect age, 18.

Then, all of a sudden, I saw her picture on a conversation thread about forbidden fucks.

There she was, my sister, the girl that was afraid to show her body at all, always wearing baggy stuff, and man-boxers at night. Here she was posting three profile pictures on the Internet. As I enlarged the first it showed her face with an oversized set of sunglasses and a blond wig, but her freaked face gave her up, but few other people would have recognized her even if they knew her.

She had on a New York Giants jersey with an altered neckline revealing an ample display of cleavage and her pale fit belly on display, a jersey I'd never seen before. She was smiling both with here eyes and lips and she looked sensually into the camera with her index finger just inside her mouth. She looked very horny, and by God, so fucking sexy. That was my sister....

The second photo was taken from behind and showed Janet leaning over a porch railing with her ass in a tight white miniskirt filling the center of the image.

My cock was so hard that it hurt as I looked at the page. Janet's ass was hot and that miniskirt certainly made her justice. God what an amazing little ass she has.

I was as close to having a wet dream as I had been since I was a teenager.

The third "free" image was of a man with his hand slipped in Janet's blouse enjoying her breasts or a young stud having his way with her in our kitchen, damn that aroused me.

I continued looking at Janet's profile.

Preferences and encounters I am open to:

Anonymous sex, one-night stands, sensual massage, Likes to receive oral sex, favorite position doggy style, likes fondling and online videos, custom-made videos.

What really turns me on:

Experienced lover, good personal hygiene, high sex drive, great stamina, confident aggressive style.

What I am looking for:

Being dressed sexy for your viewing pleasure, daring rendezvous, new experiences. I want a little excitement by being used for your pleasure. I'll fulfill your wild fantasy if you fill me. I will blow your cock if you treat me like a slut (and donate money for new tits). Must be attractive, 30 to 50 years old, preferably married, man, must be safe and discrete. And of course, I want you to cum to my videos, click here for private membership, where you can buy my videos.

Holy shit. "Wants to be used...." where in the world did that come from? My baby-sister.

I looked again at the pictures and realized that the picture of her ass had to have been taken by somebody else. Either Janet figured out how to use her camera phone with a remote or somebody else was there with her.

I added a post to her picture:

"I would use you all night long, fuck you look amazing. Are you single? Love Zak"

Holy shit, I can't believe that I wrote that, well she didn't know it was from me.

I decided to go to her personal site paid the fee simply because I wanted to see what treasures my baby sister was hiding there.

But before I had to go to the bathroom, and secretly see if Janet was in her room. But she wasn't and when I got back to my room, I had a response.

I anxiously opened the note -

"Thanks for the inquiry and compliments. You sound like a nice guy. I already have a nice guy in my life but, hey you never know..."

Janet was certainly full of surprises. She obviously wasn't interested in an affair, evidently just a fling or a cruel chance to tease guys and see what reactions she could get. At least she thought I was a nice guy. Perhaps too nice. I was surprised that she answered. But if she wasn't in her room, where as she?

I decided to call her.

"Hey, sis, what are you doing?"

"Hey, just chilling downstairs."

"What are you doing? Watching something?"

"Naeeeh, nothing special really, just chilling, you?"

"Just in my room, browsing on the internet."

Little did she know that I sat in my room with a hard cock looking at her sexy pictures on her private page.

"Wanna watch something?" I asked.

"No, not now, I'm chatting with Lisa, maybe later, ok?"

"Ok, say hello to Lisa."

"I will, see you later."

I trembled as the computer plunged just as we hung up and it was a post on here wall, dressed to a stranger named Jim whom Janet apparently had had a beef with, but was now apologetic and sent photos to him. I opened the first photo and my heart was practically beating out of my chest. Janet, still in the blond wig, and in the white skirt but with her blouse removed and a relatively sheer bra covering her breasts. In addition to generous cleavage from the skimpy bra cups, her aureoles, and nipples were clearly visible thru the sheer fabric and Janet had a come-fuck-me smile on her face. It was hot but not pornographic.

The second image was Janet still with the wig and glasses but this time dressed in a black bra, panty, garter, and stocking set.

When I enlarged the photo it clearly showed her hot camel toe and aroused nipples thru the shear tight fabric. I had not seen that ensemble before.

It was the kind of photo that would encourage most men to travel halfway across the country for the prospect of seeing what was under that sexy lingerie. It was the kind of photo that could wreck most marriages and the kind that could get someone fired. It was stupid to send it to a stranger - but God it was hot.

Janet heard back from Jim who had obviously enjoyed her photos and asked her to take an afternoon off and meet him at a nearby hotel the following Thursday at noon and told her to wear a red dress. Janet hadn't opened that one.

I decided to pay for a video called "Fucked doggy-style by my uncle."

Now, we do not have an uncle so I know that's not true, I paid my 39,95 fee and instantly the video became available. My heart beat 200 beats per minute as I waited for the video to start playing.

Janet was in a room that I don't recognize, the room was lit up by a table lamp and it was fairly poorly lit up, obviously, a homemade production.

A man was there and had pulled Janet into his arms. He kissed her passionately on the lips as his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against him.

The man's large hands contrasted against the satiny silk-red dress that Janet was wearing. Her dark red hair was shiny, wavy, and laid softly on her shoulders. Below the mid-thigh length dress she had on black seamed stockings and black heels completed her sexy look. But this wasn't Jim, since this video was about a month old.

The kiss finally ended and the man said," I've been looking forward to this." He said as his hand traced the neckline of Janet's dress before coming to rest on her breast. It wasn't a delicate brush of her front but a very intentional groping. Janet showed no resistance.

They kissed again as his hand moved up to grab the shoulder strap of the dress. It was quickly pulled over her shoulder and down her arm. Half of the deep V-dress front slipped down over Janet's front. A sheer red molded stretch bra snugly cupped Janet's breast and her nipple poked through the thin, lacy fabric of her bra

The man was less than subtle as he first fondled her nipple for a few seconds then abruptly pulled the bra's shoulder strap down. Janet's young breast came into view briefly before the man's hand grasped it. Janet whimpered briefly before her lips were covered in another kiss.

He forcefully turned her around and pushed her torso forward, baring her thong to the man behind her. A strong solid hand ran down her bare pale ass cheek before giving it a firm swat. It probably stung, and I was sure that if the lighting had been better, you would've been able to see a rosy handprint swelling on the skin.

The man's fingers now ran down the fabric of my sister's thong, pulling it to the side as it went. The fingers paused momentarily over her tight asshole. Janet flinched as a fingertip pressed firmly but not with enough pressure to penetrate her. I could see her chest bounce with silent laughter at his intentional movement. The hand pulled away from her asshole and landed with another strong, stinging smack on her cheek. Then the hand moved down her ass again and toward her pussy. Janet could feel her cheeks flush knowing that when the fingers reached their intended destination, they'd find her soaking wet and wanting.

I had my cock pulled out and was slowly working my way up and down my rigid shaft, frequently I had to stop, and contain myself from coming too early.

His fingers penetrated her wet slit and went to work as Janet started whimpering and moaning loudly. The hand that had been holding her back down took advantage of her submission as he was fondling her 38B breasts. He spent several minutes aggressively massaging her breasts and nipples while his fingers probed her pussy.

Two fingers forcefully plunged inside of her. The sensation caused her to tilt her hips, and not away from the invasion. No, her hips automatically tilted back to open up wider and press her ass into the denim-clad cock behind her. Janet exhaled with a low groan at how good it felt even as the fingers inside of her pussy started to move in and out in an achingly slow rhythm.

Then the man's fingers left her and slid over her ass, leaving a trail of my sister's juices behind. Janet could feel a shifting behind her and knew that her attacker was undoing his jeans and pulling his cock out.

The man aimed his rock-hard cock at my sister's pink entrance and that's when I realized that there was someone else in the room, filming and zoomed in as Janet's slick pussy welcomed and fully enveloped the cock shoved balls deep without any gentle build-up or warning. Her body flinched again. It didn't flinch away from the attack, it clenched around the foreign cock as it began pulling back before shoving in hard again.

Her whole body was on fire. The fingers earlier had brought her so close to the edge and almost instantly she fell over and her whole body shuddered in orgasm. Her pussy walls pulsed around the thrusting cock as it sank into her over and over again. Her hips were now engaged in a dance the man behind her, rotating and turning until her clit was exposed to the sensations it craved.

The man violently ripped her thong in two, exposing my sister's young pussy.

It was a very pretty pussy, entirely waxed or shaven, entirely devoid of hair, The surrounding skin was almost white as expected, but the inside of her slightly gaping lips was a lovely, healthy pink in color, and oh my God she was wet!

Janet had a fine set of labia, thick and prominent, and I loved what I was seeing. Just the kind of pussy that I love. I felt my cock twitch when I watched her pussy and I visioned myself kissing up the inside of her spread thighs, remembering vividly how her pussy tasted from my fingers that stormy night, when I got my first taste of her pussy juice.

I desperately wanted to lick along the crease of her groin, getting the salty flavor of her sweat, and then I'd lick and suck her gorgeous labia.

The man's cock sprung free and he was rock hard. He ran the tip of his cock down the crack of Janet's ass. My sister stayed bent over in front of him, heart pounding, eagerly anticipating.

He placed the tip of his engorged cock against the swollen lips of her cunt and pushed forward and her lips parted, allowing him to slide all the way inside in one stroke.

"OHHH God! Fuck that feels good!" Janet moaned as the man's cock slid into her. She pressed her ass back against him, trying to get him as deep in her as possible. The man grabbed her hips and began to pump into her. His cock slid in and out of her pussy using long hard strokes. He was staring down at her beautiful ass as he fucked her; her cheeks were shaking with each impact, making slapping noises as his groin hit against her ass.

Her pussy was so hot around his thrusting cock.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" she moaned.

Janet's entire body tingled. The man pulled out of her sopping cunt, spun her around pushed her down on her bed, spreading her sexy legs wide for him. Her pink pussy lips were quivering in anticipation, her feet were dangling in the air, as she leaned back.

The man knelt before her and buried his face in my sister pussy, licking and sucking all over it. She moaned, placing her ankles over his shoulders as he licked her. He loved the taste of her pussy, and he jammed his tongue right in there. He sucked her clit into his mouth as his tongue flicked over it while he sucked it. He lapped at the sensitive nub as he held it in his mouth.

Janet felt her orgasm rise, and hinted this to the man. She watched him stand up before her, cock standing at attention as he stood between her legs. She grabbed his cock in one hand and placed it at the entrance to her treasure. Jason pushed it into her hard, the warmth of her vagina immediately engulfing his entire cock.

"Mhmmm!" Janet moaned as he filled her up. Her lips found his and she began to kiss him. In and out of her welcoming pussy his cock slid, faster and faster. Janet could not stop moaning as she hurtled towards orgasm.

Her breasts were bouncing up and down with each of his hard thrusts. Her feet were flailing behind his thrusting hips. His cock jack hammered in and out of her helpless body as her orgasm took over her every thought.

"Fuuuckkk, I'm going to cum, hard, now. Yes, fuck me harder, abuse me," Janet screamed

Janet's legs started shaking with the force of her building orgasm as she looked right into the camera as the man's big cock pounding her hard, oblivious to the incoherent moans escaping her each time she was completely filled again.

"Fuuuckkk, I'm coming... Yeeees.. Yes, fuck me harder, abuse me, you cocksucker..." Janet screamed

As soon as she felt the first orgasm start to pass, another was building behind it. Janet felt the free hand of her attacker trace up her body and wind around her throat. His hand squeezed with just enough pressure to pull her body down as his thrust upward, increasing the feelings and sensations everywhere. A throaty deep voice growled in her ear, I heard a female voice say;

"Yeees,,, fuuck.. I love your cock.. Fuuck."

"Oh God, Sarah," the man cried, "I'm cumming!"

Sarah, since her online name was SexySarah2005.

"Ohh yes Jason" Janet moaned excitedly, "Cum inside me!" He pumped her a few more times before he lost it.

Janet's pussy clenched hard on the cock as it drove in one last time and filled her with his semen. He slid his cock all the way inside my sister's eager mound and held it there deep inside of her. A long thick stream of cum fired out the top of his cock and into her pussy.

Her tight hole was spasming violently around his driving cock, her entire body was in heaven, she couldn't breathe, and she thought her heart would explode!

The man's cum was dribbling and trickling in a slow viscous flow, down over the perineum into the crack of her ass.

The man was not in the picture anymore since the camerawoman focused on Janet's pussy, and we all watched the man's huge cum load slowly sip out from her extremely beautiful pussy.

Janet just lay there, still breathing hard, the occasional orgasmic aftershock made her legs spasm.

I was jerking my cock so hard, fantasizing about me fucking that beautiful pussy.

She lifts her left leg and rubs the my aching cock head against her pussy lips, moaning loudly. She starts a fucking movement, back and forth, her labia opening slightly around my cock with each forward thrust, spewing her fragrant juices on my hardness. My right-hand slides down onto her buttocks, and pull her in closer. Now the bulbous tip is slipping between her labia a little more with each thrust, and she's moaning and whimpering almost continuously. If ever a pussy is ripe for my cock this is it, and with her next thrust, I thrust forward too in response, and my enlarged cock head slides past the tight ring. No going back now. I'll hold it there for a moment or two, giving her a little time to get used to my invading cock.

'Oh god, oh yes, oh yes. Please, please, do it, Steve, fuck me, fuck me, hard brother,' she will plead.

Amazing. My sister's pussy is so wet, so welcoming, so hungry for my cock. I slowly sink in deeper and deeper into her vaginal depths, looking deep into her eyes. She clings to me like a limpet, arms, and legs encircling my shoulders and hips, pushing her pussy against my cock, and soon she has my entire cock all the way in. Her whole body starts trembling, and as I begin to withdraw and thrust, again and again, Janet arches up into me, gasping and moaning in an ever-increasing crescendo and I know she's about to cum.

I continue to plow her furrow as the orgasm shakes her foundations. She's very vocal in her pleasure; very unlike the young, shy, tomboyish girl that I knew to be my baby sister.

Janet's cries of, 'Oh god, fuck me, fuck me,' ring in my ears as I stroke in and out of her hot wetness relentlessly, determined that this night will be memorable.

"I want you to get up on your hands and knees." I say and withdraw my cock from her saturated pussy, and she quickly turns around, her bottom pointing toward me. I can see the wet, mushy, dribbling pussy lips, peeking out at me from between her slim thighs.

Putting my hands on the sublimely smooth pale skin of her flanks, I pull her to the edge of the bed where I can stand on the floor and do my business. I push her head lower until it's resting on her forearms, which brings her glorious ass and pussy into a more receptive angle, and once again I rub my purple head against those amazing pussy lips. She groans, letting me know she is ready for more. I slap her soaked puny with my rock hard cock a few times, and then slide it between her labia again and on into the silky smooth vaginal channel.

Janet loves it, she's pushing back frantically, impaling herself on my hardness.

"Oh...oh... oh yes, oh fuck... it like it, I love it. Don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, Steve..." she instructs me loudly. I have a little quiet grin to myself watching my rock-hard cock sinking into Janet's soft pink pussy.

As I stroke in and out of her depths I can hear her getting more and more out of control, and I can sense that her next orgasm is on the horizon but is galloping to the finishing line all the same. Janet reaches her right hand between her legs and starts to rub her clit, and almost immediately she becomes even more frantic, so I increase the pace, really thrust into her, hard and fast. I know by her loud moans that she's almost there, and seconds later I am rewarded by the sound of her screaming and moaning, singling her orgasm.

Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers
12