Sister Monica Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms72vt
ms72vt
81 Followers

No! he thought. Get out. Now. Before it's too late. But she was so pretty, so desirable in every way. He had never seen eyes like hers—the green was so deep, almost hypnotically so. And her lips were full and inviting, red against the beige complexion of her skin.

He nodded, and they got up. She took his hand, lacing her fingers through his (and—again it shocked him—but the feel of her hand in his felt so good), and they walked through the dark heart of the smoky room, careful not to step on intertwined limbs or climaxing lovers. Nearly everyone in the room was engaged in sex now, and several threesomes had formed. Chuck, in fact, was making love to the skinny blonde and licking the pussy of the brunette Josh had spurned earlier, while she was sucking the penis of a fat bald guy who looked old enough to be her grandfather.

They escaped into a narrow hallway. The girl opened the first door they came to, but two couples were in that room already. The next two rooms didn't offer privacy either, but finally the last bedroom at the end of the hall was empty. Josh felt both dread and arousal when he peeked in and saw no one. His mind was a cacophony of debate. Don't do it! Yes, do it! She is so damn hot! You're horny! You're not engaged yet, it's okay! No, it's not okay. You know it's wrong. Turn around and get out of here!

But he went in, and she closed the door behind them.

"So," the girl said, "what's your name?" In one motion, she pulled her short-sleeve shirt over her head and threw it to the floor. Her breasts, encased within a black lace bra, were quite small (probably B cups, he guessed), but, on her petite frame, they actually looked surprisingly big.

"Josh," he said. He didn't know why, but he found himself removing his shirt, too. "My name is Hanae," the beautiful Japanese girl said.

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you. It means 'flower blessing.'" She unfastened her bra, let it fall to the floor. Her breasts, a shade lighter than the rest of her, were beautiful, and she had huge nipples, which protruded from her with unashamed arousal. She was short, no more than five feet tall, and she probably weighed no more than ninety-five pounds. A strong gust of wind would knock her over. But she was exquisite. Josh couldn't believe how much she turned him on. He tried to think of Monica. Monica, the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world. But Monica was on the other side of the continent, three time zones to the east. Hanae was here. Now. With him. And he wanted her. He wanted her so much, his face burned with the shame of it.

She went to him, put her arms around him, moved in close, her breasts squishing against him. God, it felt good. So good. She looked up at him, their eyes met, and he leaned in to kiss her.

"Looks like you're ready to go," she said when they broke the kiss, as she eyed the huge tent in his pants.

He looked away.

"You're shy," she said. "That's cute." He nearly laughed out loud with the irony. Monica had been shy at first with him, and he had to help her overcome it. He, himself, was definitely not shy. He was just guilty, that's all. Guilty.

She reached down, unzipped his jeans, then pulled them down. Stop! He thought. Right now. But he kicked his jeans away, and then let her pull his briefs off. Now his full nine inches was exposed, his dick pointing at the ceiling, so needy, so desperate for the attention of a woman after weeks of neglect.

"Hehehehe," she said. "You like me, huh?"

She sank to her knees, not wasting time, and wrapped her lips around his penis. It felt so wonderful, he nearly came immediately. "Hanae," he said, "that's . . ." Then, absurdly, "How old are you? You look really young." Why did he say that? His mind was a mess, like a TV channel gone awry, the static blaring.

She released his dick, licking the tip once for good measure. "Don't worry," she said. "You won't get arrested for being with me. I'm not too young. Nineteen." And she went back to sucking him. She was good, she used her lips well, teasing him, getting him close to climax, then easing up, making him last, extending the pleasure.

Then she pulled away, stood up. "There. Now it's time for you to stick that thing in another hole, baby." She went to the bed, sat down on the edge. Just then the door opened. Two blonde girls and a fat brown-haired guy gawked in at them. "Sorry," they said, and left, re-closing the door.

Josh sat down beside her, and they kissed. He ran his fingers through her midnight-black hair, caressed the smooth skin on her back. When he inserted his tongue in her mouth, she returned the favor. She was a great kisser.

He kissed her neck, her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples, which tasted so good. Then he kissed her flat stomach, going lower, lower, until he was licking her smoothly shaved mound. She was lying back now, moaning and writhing under his ministrations. It felt so good to pleasing a woman again. Making her wet. If Monica—

Monica! Monica. What in the name of everything he held dear was he doing? He sat up straight, and he felt his erection shrink. He had allowed himself to get too carried away. He never intended to do something like this. If he went any farther, in no time at all, he and Hanae would be making love. He wanted her. Badly. But he couldn't do this. He couldn't betray Monica.

He stood up, gathered his clothes on the floor.

"Hey," Hanae said. "What the hell??"

"I'm sorry," he said. "I really am. I should never have come her, Hanae." He dressed himself in record time, covering up his nakedness. Hanae didn't seem to feel the need to do likewise. She was sitting up now, looking at him, still gloriously naked.

"I thought you liked me," she said.

"I do. You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. Under different circumstances, I'd have spent the night with you, doing everything I possibly could to make it feel great. Even now, I still want you. I want you so bad I can taste it. That's why I need to leave."

Her jade-green eyes never wavered, locked onto him. "There's someone else?"

He nodded.

She chewed on the inside of her cheek. "She's lucky, having a guy as committed as you."

He shook his head. "No. I'm the lucky one. And I never should have come here. I'm sorry."

She shrugged. "It's okay. You're a nice guy, Josh."

He went to her, kissed her, a good, long, wet kiss. Something nice to leave her with. "You gonna go find someone else out there?" he asked her.

She shrugged again. "Don't know. I kind of had my heart set on you."

He kissed her again, realizing that this was it. The last time he would taste anyone's lips other than Monica's. And, somehow, that thought made him feel good. Right. As if he'd latched onto something precious.

When he left Jimmy Crane's he knew what he needed to do. Monica would be his best-kept secret no longer.

*

He thought his parents would hit the roof when he told them Monica had been his teacher last semester, that she was thirty-seven. But they took the news in stride. What really made them curious was that she used to be a nun. That she had been a nun when she and Josh fell for each other.

"I can't explain it," he told them. Jeffrey was there, too. "I mean, I just fell in love with her. How can anyone ever explain that?"

"So that's where the money went, in your checking account," his father said. "You spent it all on her."

"Yeah. And I bought this." He showed them the engagement ring. "I know I should've told you before I bought it. But . . ."

He was surprised when his dad put his hand up, stopping him. "It's okay, Son. I know what it's like to fall in love. Don't I, dear?"

Josh's mom grinned. "You sure do."

They eyed each other, their lust palpable. What the hell was going on between them? They were acting like horny teenagers! Almost every night since he'd come back home, Josh had heard them going at it in their bedroom. Was the twenty pounds Mom had lost really that much of an aphrodisiac?

"Well, you need to get her to come out here and see us, ASAP," Dad said then.

"Huh?"

Jeffrey's eyes widened. "Yeah. I wanna meet the nun you've been banging."

They all looked at him, and laughed.

"But . . . how?"

"Hmm, there's this little thing called an airplane," Dad said. "Neat little invention. Ever heard of it?"

"But . . ."

"We'll pay for her ticket, dear," Mom broke in. "We want to meet her!"

Josh was speechless. This all felt like a scene from The Twilight Zone. Why was everyone acting so nice? Why weren't they shocked or angry or upset? Who were these people?

"Wanna go upstairs?" Mom asked Dad, and right there, in front of everyone, she French-kissed him.

"Lead the way, pretty girl," he said.

Horny people in love. That's who his parents were. And for the first time since returning to California two months ago, he was grateful for it. Because he was sure, if Dad wasn't getting any, he'd have lectured him all night long on how Monica was too old for him, how it was wrong to date your teacher. But as it was, how could Dad protest? He was on cloud nine. The springs on his parents' bed groaned and squeaked, the noise filtering down through the ceiling.

"Brother," Jeffrey said.

They heard a shriek—Mom climaxing.

"Yuck!" Jeffrey said.

Josh just smiled. His parents' rekindled passion for each other was turning out to be one of the best things that had ever happened to him.

*

"I want to marry you," he said into the phone the next day. "There's no doubt in my mind." He didn't tell her how two nights ago he'd almost had sex with another woman, and how that experience made him realize that he couldn't keep his secret any longer. That was the kind of epiphany best kept to himself. "That's why I told my parents about you yesterday."

There was a long pause on the other end. Then: "Oh, Josh . . ."

He swallowed, all of his insecurities erupting like a volcano. "Oh, Josh." What did that mean?

He heard her crying.

"Hey," he said. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said. "Nothing at all. Everything's right." He waited, silently, for her to go on. "I'm just so . . . I don't know. It's amazing."

"What is?"

"I just told my sister about you, too! Yesterday, I decided I needed to tell someone. I was so tired of keeping everything a secret."

He smiled, his face lighting up like a hundred-watt bulb. Man, how he wanted to hug her, right now. And never let go.

"I love you," he said. "God knows I do."

She was still crying on the other end. "I am so glad you told your parents about me," she said. "I told them I'm going to marry you," he said. "You plan to make a liar out of me, sexy lady?"

She giggled into the phone, still sniffling. "Well . . . I can't have you telling your parents something that isn't true, now can I?"

"They want to buy you a ticket," he said. His words were frantic. He couldn't say them fast enough. He wanted everything to fast-forward, until he could have Monica in his arms again. "They want to meet you. And, you know, I have a little ring to give you. And this time, beautiful, I don't intend to take it back."

Silence on the line. Then: "Oh, Josh. But I can buy my own ticket. I don't want them to—"

"Nonsense," he interrupted. "They insist. I insist."

She laughed again. "I can't believe this," she said. "When you proposed to me before you left, I really did want to accept then and there. I just didn't know. And I worried. Thought maybe after you went back to California, spent time away from me, that . . ."

He thought about Hanae again. How beautiful she was, how strong his lust had been. But he'd resisted. When push came to shove, he knew where he belonged, and who he belonged with. There was no doubt, not a trace.

"If anything," he said, "I love you more than ever, Monica. I didn't think that was possible. But there you have it. So . . . can I go ahead and tell them to buy you that ticket?"

"Yes," she said. "Yes!"

And he knew that her "yes" was also an answer to a far more important question, a question he had first asked her on the balcony of that seacoast hotel on the shores of Maine. Yes. That's what his mind kept repeating, too. Yes. Yes. Yes.

"Oh, and one more thing," he said.

"Anything, Josh."

"When you come, make sure to pack your garters and heels."

She giggled. "I'll even bring my butt plug," she said.

*

He met her at the airport, and when they spotted each other, they hugged. He worried he might crush her ribcage, he was squeezing her so hard, but she never complained. She just hugged him back just as hard.

They kissed then, passionately; two months' worth of absence were fueling this kiss. Their tongues danced together, as they made love to each other's mouths, right there in the airport, with people rushing by. But Josh didn't care. Let them gawk, let them stare, let them mutter. He was with Monica again, and he wasn't about to hold back.

"I can't put into words how much I missed you," he said at last, when they finally broke their kiss. She smiled, and hugged and kissed him again. When he led her to the car, ready to drive her to his home, to meet his family, he offered her the ring again.

"I can't wait," he said. "Besides, I want you to be wearing this when you meet everybody."

She let him slide it onto her finger. She smiled, and it was such a radiant smile. A wave of unreality washed over him. Was this a dream, a fantasy? No. It was real. Wonderfully real. The woman he loved had come to him, accepted his hand. There were no more doubts, no more what-ifs.

"It looks good on you," he said, eyeing the ring. "Of course, everything looks good on you."

She kissed him again, and then buried her head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you," she said. "I suppose I needed to have us be apart for a while. But now I see how foolish that was. I am so blessed to have someone love me as much as you do."

Now it was his turn to smile, be rendered speechless. "Let's go meet your soon-to-be in-laws," he said a moment later.

She let out a long breath. "I am so nervous! I hope they like me."

"Who wouldn't?"

She smiled. "Careful, young man. Flattery will get you everywhere."

The entire drive back home, he felt like he was floating, like the wheels of the car were really wings, and he was riding the current of the mellow California breeze.

*

Everything went well, even better than he hoped. His parents loved Monica, and Jeffrey seemed to have a crush on her. He was ogling her the whole while. Josh couldn't blame him. Monica was a knockout in a thin, white, sleeveless sundress that flowed down to her ankles. Josh's mom even asked her if she was really thirty-seven.

"You look twenty-five," she told her, and Monica thanked her and blushed. It was weird. Monica actually was closer in age to Josh's parents than to him. But you never would have guessed that by looking at her.

They asked her about her former calling as a nun, and were genuinely interested to hear about her experiences in the sisterhood. By evening, it felt to Josh that his folks had known Monica for months. There was an ease to the conversation, a familiarity that seemed beyond belief, considering that they had only met a few hours earlier. His mom, in particular, took a real liking to her. As for his dad, well, Josh caught him ogling Monica, too. *

Later, much later, they sat on the couch, side by side, her head on his shoulder, his arm around her. He kept looking at the ring on her finger, still trying to absorb the meaning of it, the wonder.

"Your family is wonderful," she said. They were alone now, at last. Jeff was up in his room, and his parents were in their room, too, probably having sex again. He wasn't hearing the bed springs, though. Maybe they were just gently making out, or going slow. Or maybe they were asleep. "I really like them."

"Well, they're okay, I guess," he said, kissing the crown of her head. "They fell in love with you. I told you not to worry about anything. How are you feeling?"

"Hmm?" She picked her head up, looked at him.

"I mean, are you having any second thoughts? Wondering what the heck you're doing, planning to marry a joker like me?"

She shook her head. "Not at all. I feel a little overwhelmed. A little tired after the trip and meeting everyone. But no second thoughts. I feel completely at peace with things, Josh."

"I love you," he said, and kissed her. Before he knew it, his hands were lifting her dress up. He stroked the soft, smooth flesh of her inner thighs, and she moaned.

"God, it's been so long," she said breathlessly.

"We won't have to wait a minute longer. C'mon."

He got up, took her hand, led her into the kitchen.

"Hmm," she said. "I kind of thought, maybe, that we'd head to your bedroom?"

He smiled. "Later, sexy. For now, it's time for some leftovers."

Before she could respond, he opened the fridge, took out the tray of carrot sticks and dip they had eaten as an appetizer earlier.

"You hungry?" he asked her.

"Not for food," she said, arching her eyebrows. He loved the way she flirted now.

"Don't worry," he said. "This isn't for eating."

He took off his shirt, then whipped off his jeans and underwear. Naked, his dick fully erect, he went to her. She kissed him again, her tongue like a heat-seeking missile intent on conquering, invading, subduing. He knelt down, reached underneath her dress, removed her panties. He frowned, because they were one of her old granny-style pairs.

"Hey," she said. "I was meeting your family today! What did you expect me to wear?"

His answer was a kiss and a nibble on her neck.

She giggled, but, suddenly worried, said, "Josh, do you think someone will come in here and find us?" He was now squeezing her breasts through the fabric of her dress. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Nah," he said. "Once my brother goes to his room, he's camped up there for good. And, trust me, my mom and dad are fully occupied upstairs." He rolled his eyes. "And besides, even if someone did see us, who cares? We're engaged! What do they expect us to be doing?" He emphasized this with another squeeze.

"Take your bra off, sexy," he said then. "But keep the dress on, okay? I love that sundress. You look so damn hot in it."

She did as instructed, tossing her bra on the floor, on top of his jeans and shirt. She looked so beautiful, he almost came, then and there. Her lustrous red hair cascaded over her shoulders, her face was flushed with desire, her brown eyes alight with anticipation. He took a carrot stick and went to her. "Lean over the table, baby," he said. She did, without hesitation. She must have known he was up to something kinky, and after two months apart, she wanted it as badly as he did. He knew she'd be game for anything.

Her perfectly shaped butt was right in front of him, and he yanked the dress up around her waist. He licked his lips at the sight of her naked ass. It had been way too long.

He drew his hand back, then brought it forward. Smack! "Oooh," she said into the tabletop. He slapped her again, again, again, and he wasn't holding back. Red handprints formed on her flesh. "You like that, baby?"

"Oh God, yes," she said, turning around to look at him. "Hit me harder, Josh."

So he did, and she squirmed with pain and pleasure. He reached underneath her, his fingers finding her pussy. She was soaking wet. He inserted his middle finger, then abruptly pulled it out and inserted the carrot stick. She squealed.

"It's cold," she giggled.

With his free hand, he slapped her ass again. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Harder!" He smacked her, harder, all the while thrusting the carrot stick in and out of her. Her breathing was accelerating, and, when he pinched her clit, she came with a shriek and a shudder. "You can stand up now, kinky girl," he said. As soon as she did, he thrust the carrot stick in front of her face. "Suck it," he said. "Suck on that carrot and lick your juices, sexy."

ms72vt
ms72vt
81 Followers