Sister Nymph

Story Info
Sister inherited mom's libido and needs her brother's help.
5.9k words
4.5
122.4k
288

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we stop here? Maybe I can find someone in the grocery store." Samantha sat in the passenger seat as her mother drove them home from the doctor's office.

"No." Nancy merged over into the lane that would take them home. "You can't just find random people every time."

"You don't understand! The pressure's been building since we left."

"Didn't you take those meds the doctor gave you?"

"You saw me do it. They don't seem to be helping." Sam squirmed in her seat. "I really need something."

"Just be patient. We're almost home. I'll figure something out."

Nancy had heard her daughter screaming in her bedroom earlier that day. When, she'd gone to investigate, she'd discovered Samantha using two dildos to masturbate: one in her pussy and the other in her ass. She'd been screaming in frustration.

Apparently, dildos just weren't doing it anymore.

Nancy understood. She'd been struggling with the same weakness her entire life. Luckily, she'd found Samantha's father early on and he'd never had a reason to leave. She'd made sure of it.

Now Samantha had her same problem. Her same desperate need. Her same insatiable libido. Except, she didn't have a partner, and Nancy would not have her daughter allowing herself to become a common whore just to satisfy her urges.

Unfortunately, the medication didn't seem to be helping either.

They pulled into the driveway and Justin, Samantha's older brother, stepped outside to meet them. He'd heard his sister's cries in the past and knew she'd been taken to the doctor, but he had no idea why.

He was about to find out.

"Is everything alright? Sam? You feeling OK?" Justin had always been a responsible older brother.

"I'll explain inside. Just go. Your sister needs your help."

Samantha looked at Nancy in horror. Nancy just rolled her eyes and waved at her to follow her inside. She'd heard what Sam had been imagining during her frustrating masturbation sessions. Now, she'd get to act them out.

They shuffled into the house, Nancy holding the door for her daughter. Samantha was a short brunette at 5' 2", shorter than Nancy by about four inches. They shared hair color, though Sam wore hers down and Nancy preferred to contain her own locks within a ponytail. Sam was also rather busty for a girl her size. Something else she'd inherited from Nancy - though they looked larger on Sam's small frame.

Having met their father early in life and spending so much of their time having sex, it was no surprise when Nancy had gotten pregnant with Justin at 18. Robin, the middle girl, had popped out one year later, followed quickly by Samantha. Nancy had decided to start the pill after that. Now, Samantha was eighteen, having just graduated high school.

Luckily, the urges hadn't hit her during school.

But now, here they were. And her daughter needed help. She couldn't help herself, nor could the doctors. Better to get help in a safe and controlled environment. At least, that was how Nancy justified the decision to herself.

"Justin, please join me and your sister in her bedroom." Nancy raised an arm towards Samantha's door. Her children complied. Nancy could see a hint of excitement in her daughter's eyes, even if she was trying to hide it. She should feel lucky.

Nancy followed them into the room and closed the door behind her. How do I even start this?

"What's going on, mom?" Justin had leaned against Samantha's dresser, his arms crossed. "Is Sam OK?"

"Your sister is medically fine." Samantha had sat herself on her bed. No doubt in preparation. She squirmed. "But she needs help psychologically and physically."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm a nymphomaniac." Samantha met her brother's eye.

"Isn't that a person who, like, loves trees or something?"

"It means she loves sex." Nancy stared her son down. Only way to do this is to be blunt. "She has a recurring, desperate need to orgasm. She can no longer do it herself and the medications the doctors gave her are not working."

"What? That doesn't sound real. More like something someone made up as a poor excuse for a porn." Justin looked back and forth between his mother and sister, but they both just gave him straight expressions. "You're serious?"

"Completely. And, right now, she's feeling the urge."

Justin looked away from his sister and stood up straight, his arms crossing tighter across his chest. Nancy approached him. He looked so much like his father at that age. Straight brown hair, combed forward. Slight stubble. Bright gray eyes. "Your sister needs your help."

Justin looked down at his mother. "You can't seriously be asking me to-" He looked across Nancy's shoulder at Samantha. "To do what I think you're asking me to do?"

"It's better you than a bunch of random guys she'd otherwise go out and find. You should have heard her on the car ride over."

Samantha spoke from behind Nancy. "There's just so much pressure in me. I need release. I can't help it."

Justin's expression softened after hearing his sister's plight. Nancy poked him in the chest. "Are you going to step up and help her?"

Justin again looked back and forth between the two women. A number of expressions rose to his face. Finally, he said, "If she wants me to, I'll help however best I can."

"YES!" Samantha sounded more eager than her previous feigned horror would have suggested. "Come help me big brother!"

Nancy turned around and saw that Samantha had opened her legs wide and reached out her arms to Justin. Justin, still seeming hesitant, walked passed Nancy and carefully lowered himself over his sister. She embraced him with her arms and legs, pulling his crotch down to meet hers.

Nancy felt awkward standing there. She wasn't sure if she should leave and give them privacy, or stay to show her support and make the process more clinical. Samantha pulled Justin's shirt off from the back, showing his nicely defined lats. Nancy decided to stay.

Her son's body was blocking her view and she wanted to make sure things were proceeding respectfully, so Nancy walked around to the end of the bed. Samantha had already brought her face up and was kissing Justin frantically. Justin just held his head in place, allowing it to happen, but not participating.

"Your sister needs you to kiss her back. This won't help her if you're distant."

Justin darted his eyes to his mother, then back to his sister. Samantha pulled his head down, smashing his lips against her own. Justin, now fully laying on top of his sister, took one arm that had previously been holding him up, and placed it on Samantha's breast. After a moment, he started to squeeze. His eyes closed, he turned his face, and his lips opened wider.

"There you go. Be a good brother and help your sister." Nancy felt a subtle warmth bloom within her.

The siblings started to buck their hips against each other. Justin, his hesitation seeming to finally leave him, grabbed his sister's other breast. Samantha broke the kiss by licking up the side of his face, then saying, "Take off my shirt. I want to feel your bare hands maul my tits."

Justin simply slid his hands down his sister's torso, slipping his thumbs below the hem of her shit, and pulled it up over her breasts. He quickly pulled her bra down below the mounds. They didn't move much, despite the lack of support. Justin resumed his squeezing against his sister's exposed flesh.

"Mmmm..." Samantha ran her hands up and down her brother's back. "That feels weird, but so good." She kissed him again.

"Is this scratching the itch?" Nancy felt her own itch starting to develop.

Samantha broke the kiss, but held her brother's head against her neck. "It's definitely a start." She smiled wickedly. "But I think my itch is deeper. It's somewhere inside me."

Justin humped against his sister's crotch with more force than he had been, and held there. "Oh fuck!"

Samantha's wicked smile turned to one of glee. She turned back to her brother. "Does that excite you, big brother? The idea of scratching an itch inside your little sister?" She grabbed his face and kissed him again. "I can feel your excitement pressed against me. Should we unleash it?"

Justin resumed his humping motion, grinding himself against his sister. Samantha matched his movements. She arched her back against him, pulling herself up using his back as leverage. Her tits smashed against his bare chest. "Ohhhh! Can you feel that, big brother? Can you feel my titties smashed against your chest? Do you like humping against your sister?"

Justin growled and grabbed Samantha's hair, pulling her head back and licking her neck. She looked to her mother. "Oh God, mommy. He's so hard against me. It's so good!"

Nancy pinched her legs together, still telling herself she was watching to keep things clinical. She cleared her throat. "Don't waste time on things that aren't going to help. This is just meant to be a deterrent against you finding random men. Get the itched scratched and be done."

Samantha's wicked smile returned. She regarded her brother again. "You hear that, big brother? Mommy thinks we need to speed things up. Mommy says we need to get to the good part." She brought her lips right to Justin's ear. "Mommy says we need to fuck."

Justin turned to Nancy, his shocked look returned. "Are you sure, mom? Is this really OK?"

Nancy was getting impatient. She needed this to be over soon and she needed her husband to get home quickly. Her itch was getting stronger. She formed a fist and clenched her teeth. "Yesss." She swallowed. "You need to fuck your sister. She needs your help."

"Help me by fucking me, big brother! Help me by fucking me!"

"Jesus Christ." Justin moved down and put one of his sister's nipples in his mouth while pulling his pants down to his ankles. His erection sprung out, precum had gathered at the tip and smeared against his length.

Nancy formed her other hand into a fist.

Justin stood up and gripped Samantha's leggings. Samantha looked down her body at her brother's. "Oh WOW, big brother. Is that for me? Are you going to give me alllll of that?"

Justin met her eyes. Nancy could see the fire in his expression, even from the side. "I'm going to give it to you, and you're going to take everything I give you." He pulled his sister's leggings off with her panties. Her shaved lips glistened with moisture. "Are you wet, baby sister?"

"I'm so fucking wet for you." Samantha held out her arms. "Come here, big brother."

Justin gripped his cock, aiming at his sister's wet pussy. He looked to his mother, silently asking for permission to deflower her daughter.

"Just fuck her! She needs it so bad." Nancy felt herself rotating her hips and stopped herself.

"I do! I need it so bad, big brother."

Justin looked down at his mostly nude, eighteen year old sister. She'd never had a boyfriend. As far as Nancy knew, only the dildos she'd seen Samantha using had ever entered her daughter's body. Justin was about to take his baby sister's virginity. As a good brother should, Nancy thought to herself.

Justin pushed forward and started to feed his cock into his baby sister's pussy. Samantha arched her back again. "Ohhhhhhhhh! THAT'S it." She looked to Nancy. "Thank you for letting my brother fuck me, mommy. It's so good already. He feels so much better than any dildo."

Nancy was fighting to catch her breath. "I'm glad, baby." She turned to her stud- er, son. "Fuck her, good."

Justin didn't look at Nancy. He was watching his cock slowly sink into his sister's willing pussy. Finally, the base of his cock was engulfed and he responded to his mother. "With pleasure."

"Oh, so much pleasure!" Samantha rotated her hips around her invader. Justin grabbed them, holding his sister's hips in place. Then he started thrusting.

It was a slow, steady pace at first. Samantha's tits swayed in place, but they were so firm, and the bunched up clothing around them helped limit their range of motion. Nancy felt her own nipples stiffen as she watched her daughter's jiggle from her son's thrusts. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." Samantha let out a small cry each time Justin thrust into his sister.

"You like that, sis? You like my cock inside you?"

Samantha leaned up and grabbed his shoulders. "I love it, big brother! Fuck, it's so good! My brother's cock is so good inside me!"

Justin leaned forward, allowing Samantha to lay back against her bed, then continued further, bringing his face to hers and kissing her. He took his hands off of her hips to support himself and she wrapped her legs around him. Her tits were still standing at attention, nipples hard, jiggling with each thrust.

Nancy licked her lips. "You need to suck your sister's tits while you fuck her." Her own nipples grazing against her bra and her hips returning to their circular motion.

The siblings looked to their mother, still humping into each other. Nancy found it so erotic. Such a fucking turn on. God how she needed someone to fuck her too.

Samantha spoke, so Justin kissed and licked her face. "Do you need to get off too, mommy? Does the sight of your son, fucking your daughter turn you on?"

"This isn't about me," Nancy said through clenched teeth. "Just keep fucking your slut sister."

Samantha's lustful grin returned. She bit her lip. "Ooooh, I AM a slut. Such a fucking slut." She grabbed Justin's face and licked his lips. "Such a slut for my brother."

Justin increased his tempo. The wet smacks of sex rang through the room. Nancy couldn't wait for her own body to produce those sounds. She absentmindedly grabbed her breast through her shirt, squeezing it and pinching at the nipple.

Justin opened his mouth as if to take a bite out of his sister. He closed it, baring his teeth, then gently bit her lower lip, grazing his teeth against it as he pulled back. He shoved his tongue into her mouth. One hand moved to his sister's tit and started to squeeze, thumbing the hardened nipple. He broke the kiss, but Samantha had bitten down on his lip too. He broke free, leaning back, and placed his other hand on her tits.

"Fuck! My slut sister's tits are so fucking nice." He squeezed them again. "I fucking love how tight your pussy is."

"My brother's big fucking cock feels so good stretching out my slutty little pussy!" Justin increased his tempo further. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK me!" Samantha screamed out each time he thrust into her.

Nancy couldn't help but join in. "Fuck your slut sister. She needs her brother's cock. She needs her big brother's big cock inside her. FUCK HER." Nancy reached into her pants and found her sex. She was incredibly wet and her fingers made use of the lubrication.

"You like that, slut? You like your big brother's cock? You like me fucking you?" Justin bent down and swallowed one of his sister's nipples.

"FUCK YES. I fucking love it! I love my brother fucking me! Oh God! Just fuck me. I need it!"

Nancy pulled her shirt and bra over her breasts, no longer pretending she was there to keep things respectful. She mauled them, fucking herself with her fingers while she watched her children fuck each other. "Your sister is such a fucking slut. She needs that brother cock inside her. She needs you fucking her. She needs to be fucked."

"I do! I need to be fucked!! I need to be fucked by my brother and his big cock!"

Justin pulled a leg up onto the bed, bringing his sister's leg up with it. He leaned forward, the new position placing his hips more above her and seeming to make his cock sink deeper inside Samantha. He could no longer nurse from her.

"Oh GOD! Your dick is plowing into me even deeper! Oh fuck. Fuck me nice and deep, big brother. I fucking love it."

Nancy squeezed and pinched at her breasts with one hand, switching between them. She furiously fingered herself. She'd found a soft seat on a pile of her son's dirty clothes, something she'd previously scolded him for not dealing with, but now, the fact they were dirty turned her on even more. She'd kicked off her own pants and panties and sat in her son's room, fingering herself on his pile of dirty clothes - some of which might even have dried semen on them - and watched her children fuck. She was such a slut, too.

Like mother, like daughter.

"How often do you masturbate, baby?" Nancy asked.

Samantha looked over at her masturbating mother and licked her lips. "Three times a day. OH FUCK. Maybe four."

Nancy switched hands, loving the feeling of her own pussy juices getting smeared on her tits. She was probably leaking juice onto her son's clothes, making them dirtier. "You hear that? Your sister is such a slut, she masturbates three or four times in a day. She's probably going to need your help from now on. Do you think you have it in you? Can you fuck you sister multiple times a day? Just make an absolute mess of her?"

Justin grabbed his sisters hips and thrust into her as hard and fast as he'd ever had. "FUCK YEAH" he growled. "I'll make my little sister into my live-in sister slut. She needs to be fucked? I'll give her this fucking cock."

"OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK!" Samantha cried. She watched her mother fingering herself while her bother fucked the shit out of her. "I NEED IT! I NEED TO BE FUCKED! I NEED MY BROTHER TO FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!!" She gripped her own tits, squeezing them. "I'LL BE MY BROTHER'S LIVE-IN CUM SLUT!!"

Nancy knew what her daughter needed. If her son was too focused on destroying her pussy, Nancy would have to step in to help in other areas. She stood up, removing her shirt and bra completely, and knelt on the bed, kissing her gorgeous daughter while she was fucked, then moving down and sucking one of her perfect titties into her mouth.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK MOMMY!! JUSTIN! MOMMY'S SUCKING MY TITTIES WHILE YOU FUCK ME!!! OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Good," Justin growled. "You fucking cum like a good little slut. You cum on your brother's cock while your own mother sucks your tits. You fucking sluts."

Nancy stopped and helped fully remove her daughter's shirt and bra. She resumed nursing from her daughter and fingering herself. How the roles had been reversed. Eighteen years ago, this perfect little angel had come into the world and nursed from her. Now, she was paying her mother back.

"OH FUCK. I'M CUMMING!" Samantha thrashed, unsure where to place her hands, needing something to hold onto. She found her brother's arm, and her mother's shapely ass. "Keep FUCKING me. KEEP FUCKING ME. MOMMY, KEEP SUCKING MY NIPPLES. FUCK ME THROUGH MY- AHHHHHHHHHH"

Samantha tensed and liquid poured out of her. The wet sounds of Justin's cock thrusting into her became sloshy. Nancy pulled her daughter's nipple with her lips and watched the vaginal juices coat her son's cock. Like the good brother he was, Justin continued fucking his sister through her orgasm, just as she'd mostly requested. Nancy rubbed herself more vigorously, hoping that this time she would be able to finish by herself.

Except, she understood her daughter's plight because she suffered from the same problem: only sex with others helped relieve the itch.

Samantha's body finally relaxed, but her mother and brother continued their sexual attentions. Nancy looked up at her daughter, her nipple still in her mouth, and licked it lovingly. She released herself and moved up to kiss her daughter tenderly on the lips. Samantha kissed her back.

Was there anything better than the love between mother and daughter?

"Are you still using your brother's dick?"

Samantha kissed the tip of her mother's nose. "Mmmmm, maybe." She closed her eyes. The bed continued rocking in rhythm with Justin's thrusts into his sister's well-fucked pussy. "I might be inclined to share, if that's what you're asking."

12