Sister Sarah Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

I got excited at the thought, and as my cock grew to fully erect again, it belched a glob of precum. Feeling it coming, I captured it in my hand before it could hit the floor. Keeping a handful of cock juice, I kicked off my shoes, dropped my shorts, and single-handedly pulled my shirt off. I then went to find Sarah, who was busy rearranging the kitchen to suit her own personal preferences. I walked up behind her, reached around her, and pressed my sticky prejizz into her breast, thoroughly coating it. I let my cock nestle between her ass cheeks, stopping just against her hole, where I deposited even more fluid. I felt Sarah's breathing increase as I pushed my body against hers, trapping her between the counter any myself. I kissed her neck and shoulders, because I know it drives her crazy. Her nipples hardened under my touch as I rubbed my sticky fluid into them. I felt her pressing back against me, wanting...needing to feel me inside of her. I moved back with her, not allowing entry. As I teased her body, she grew more and more aroused, and her pussy started flowing. Her viscous fluids soaked the insides of her legs as it crept toward the floor. I pulled out from the confines of her cheeks, and pushed back in to repeatedly bump against her asshole, teasing her to no end. She was meeting my gentle thrust in an attempt to get me to enter her. I denied her every effort, and sucked on her neck.

Sarah's head tossed back, her flowing locks going over my own shoulder. "Fffff...," she muttered.

"What's that," I asked as my tip once again came into contact with her puckered little hole. This time I stopped, and held it there.

"Ffffffuuuck," she said.

"You? You want me to fuck you? In your cute little ass?"

"Yesss..." she hissed.

"Tell me what you want."

"I...I want..." she tried. She was in complete and utter bliss, and unable to generate a coherent thought. "I want...I want you to make love to my ass. I want my big brother to put his penis inside my butt, and make love to me," she finally got out.

"Do you want me to cum inside your sweet butt?"

"No, I want to eat it. Make love to me in my ass, and let eat your cum," Sarah replied with ragged breath.

"Please...please take me, J. I'm all yours."

I pushed a little bit harder, expelling extreme volumes of my own lubrication against her puckered hole. Again, she thrust back to get me inside, but I withheld. I pushed slowly. I put my hands on her shoulders, and eased her forward, mostly so she could hold herself up, but more so for me to watch what I was about to do. I was going to violate my sister's bowels again. I pushed slowly into her, watching as her ass devoured my penis. Slippery with precum, entering her was easy and felt amazing. Her tight hole took every inch of my pole and I finally bottomed out inside of her. My balls pressed tightly against her sloppy cunt, its fluids transferring to me. I pulled her to me, making her fully stand upright. I cupped her breasts and resumed kissing her neck. I started very slowly thrusting into her bowels, making love to her. I wasn't fucking her. We were making love, just anally. I pressed her breasts together tightly, and when I pulled on both of her nipples at the same time, she came. I felt her pussy release fluids with such force that they shot onto the floor, and splashed on our feet. Her ass clinched tightly around the meat planted firmly in her butt. I stopped humping her as her pussy spasmed, and secreted her delicious juices.

"You ok," I asked her.

"Oh my god...oh my god, yes! Please keep going!"

"Let's go get more comfortable, yes?"

"Ok," she replied. "Just don't pull out."

"Ummm...ok," I replied, not knowing exactly how this was going to work. Figuring it out, I scooped her up from behind, carrying her with my arms behind her knees. I carried her to the couch with my cock still planted in her ass. As gently as I could, I turned, and sat down, my sister now on my lap. As soon as her feet hit the floor, she started riding me again. She lifted up to take a break, but never completely dislodged me. I took the opportunity to continue pumping myself into her. She squatted above me, and allowed me to ravage her ass. She came again, her pussy once again showing signs that she might be a squirter. I didn't stop this time. I kept pumping into her bowels, forcing burst of fluids to pulse from her pussy with my every thrust. Overwhelmed with pleasure, Sarah jumped up and cupped her hand over her leaking pussy. She stood there, bent over, trying to comprehend what just happened.

She turned around and faced me and said, "Oh my god...I've never cum like that before! What did you do to me?"

"Come here, love, and I'll do it again."

Sarah smiled at me, and came to straddle my lap, my thick rod sticking up waiting for her body to swallow it again. Sarah's body was completely soaked. She had started sweating, and with the combination of her sex and sweat, she was slippery wet from head to toe. As she straddled my lap, neither of us had to guide me, as her pussy aligned perfectly with my extended pole, and easily allowed it to invade her. She rode me softly, leaning in to encourage me to suck her nipples. I found them rock hard, and ran my tongue around them as she let me nurse her. I sucked gently on them as she pleasured herself on me. I reached around behind her, and stuck my fingers up her ass, penetrating her as deeply as I could from that angle.

"Cum for me, J," Sarah breathed as she continued to ride me. "Give your little sister your cum. Give me a big load. Put it in my mouth and cum for me. Please cum for me, J."

Hearing her talk like that did it. I could feel my balls tighten up, and I knew it was near. I almost waited too long, but her pussy felt so great that I didn't want to stop. I pushed her, and taking the hint, she jumped up, and got down on her knees. I stood in front of her, and as soon as I touched my penis, it erupted. I came with such force that neither of us were prepared for it. The first shot hit her cheek, and they came in rapid succession, but finally aligned with her open mouth. She wore my hot, sticky cum all over her face as I was finally able to land my penis in her mouth to finish, and give her what she wanted. Sarah sucked and sucked, and fed herself from my fountain of semen. My body quaked as she sucked, and she was able to pull so much cum from me, I felt like I would dry up. When the flow stopped, Sarah looked up at me. She was the picture of perfection, looking at me with those deep green eyes, cum covering her face from where we struggled to meet, my very slowly shrinking penis still in her mouth.

I finally recovered, and gazed into her eyes. I reached down for her, and she let my penis escape her mouth. She took my hand, and I helped her to her feet. I kissed her the kiss of passionate lovers. I suggested that we get cleaned up, but she wanted to cool off first. I watched as she opened the patio door, and stepped outside. She walked out past the patio and into the shared yard, where she looked toward the sky, and ran her hands through her wet hair. She pushed her hair back, spread her arms out, and basked in the full sunlight, out there for all to see, cum all over her face, pussy fluids running down her legs and all. She was certainly a beautiful site, and I went out to join her. As I approached her, I glanced around, still somewhat apprehensive about getting caught, but it was quickly waning. I saw my sister there, her wet body glistening in the sun. I was raptured. I reached her, and touched her naked ass. She didn't flinch. I grazed my fingertips up her back, then back down. I put my hand just above her ass, and stepped in beside her.

"What are you thinking about," I asked her.

"Oh where do I even start?"

"How about from the beginning?"

"Well, first, I love you," she said. She put her arm around me, and turned to kiss me. Brother and sister stood naked in a shared yard, kissing. "Also," she continued, looking into my eyes, "I want to go to the beach tonight. Will you take me? I can smell the air from here, and I want to go."

"Yes, love, we'll go after dinner, ok?"

She smiled, and kissed me again. "Do you like my boobs," she asked as she stepped back a bit to let me take them in.

"Baby, I love everything about you, including your perky boobs."

"They are perky, aren't they," she replied, taking her hands off of me to lift them, and feel the weight of her soft flesh pillows.

"They're perfect, sweetheart. Just like you."

Her arms went around my neck again. "I want you to fuck them tonight. Can you do that for me? Can you squeeze them around your cock, and cum on them for me?"

"I would be happy to! What brought that on?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear you tell me you like my boobs, that's all."

"Well I do. I love them, and I'd love to fuck them tonight." She was happy with that, and pressed them to my chest, and lay her cum covered cheek on my shoulder.

"I wish you were my first," she said, out of the blue.

"What?"

"My first. I wish you had been the one to take my virginity. I mean, when we were growing up, and saw each other naked, I never imagined that I would one day be having sex with you. Now that I am, and I know how much you love me, I wish you would have been my first. I mean, I know we can't change the past, but..."

"I know, baby. I wish we would have found each other a long time ago. It's too bad you can't have children, but I'm glad you can still enjoy sex." After years of abuse from her ex husband, her body is no longer able to bear children.

"Will you love me forever, J," she asked.

"Of course I will, Sarah."

"Promise me, J."

I had never broken a promise to her, so she knew that if I promised, it was true and solid. "Yes, baby. I promise I will love you forever."

"Until death do us part," she inquired.

"Love, you know we can't marry, but if we could, then yes, I would vow that to you."

"Can we get something to symbolize our love," she asked, looking again into my eyes. "Something we can both have, but only we know the meaning?"

"I would love that. Let's go to dinner, then we'll go shopping for that, then we'll go to the beach."

"Thank you, J. I love you so much," she told me. "Also, I want to go to the beach naked. Is that ok?"

"I love you, too, my sweet, and if you want to be naked on the beach, that's fine with me."

"No, I want to go naked to the beach. You make it sound like I want to be naked when I get there, and I do, but I mean I want to leave from here naked. I want to know what it feels like to be naked, and not have anything to cover up with. I think it would be a thrill to know I'm walking away from my clothes, knowing they're getting farther and farther away."

"Well ok then," I told her. "I suppose we can give that a shot."

"Good," she said, satisfied with my answer. "Now let's go clean up. I'm hungry, and need to eat."

With that, she bounded off toward the shower.

"Baby, I'm gonna run grab us something to drink while you shower. I'll be back in a bit."

"Ok. Get something good, ok?"

"Of course!"

I dressed slightly, meaning I just donned what I had on before, and went to the liquor store down the street. I bought a wide variety of alcohols, some sodas, and a case of water. I drink water a lot, mostly because it helps me generate extra big loads of cum. That's probably also the reason I constantly piss precum when I'm erect. I also picked up some snacks, so we'd have something to nibble on late at night, or just whenever we felt snacky. I headed back to the condo with my load. As I pulled in the lot, I realized I had forgotten my key inside.

"Fuck," I said, realizing my troubles. "I hope Sarah is done with her shower."

I grabbed as much as I could carry, and went to the door. I knocked, hoping Sarah would let me in. Relief! She did. She opened the door, still naked, hair wet and looking just as sexy as ever.

"Do you need help?"

"I left a few things I couldn't carry. Just a couple of bags. I'll get..."

Before I could finish, she pushed past me, and headed to the car, as naked as the day she was born and not a care in the world. I quickly put down what I had, and returned to the door to watch. I could just see her bare ass as she bent to retrieve the remaining groceries. She got them, and pushed the door shut with her naked ass. She strode back to the condo all proud, strutting her fantastic nudity to my adoring eyes.

I could only smile at her love of nudity, and turned and went to get cleaned up. Sarah met me in the bedroom as I came out.

"What should I wear," she asked me.

"Well, just a dress, or if you want, you can wear some of my shorts. Nothing fancy tonight. I'm tired, and I know you are, too, and we still have much to do."

She put on a pair of soccer shorts and a tank top. One of my favorite outfits. The tank was a white one, and you could just barely make out her pink nipples underneath. I dressed similarly, but with a regular T-shirt. I gathered our soiled clothes, and put them in the washer before we left. We drove into town, Sarah remaining fully clothed the full time, much to my disappointment. She must really be hungry. We stopped at a popular sushi joint, and ate to our fill. Sushi is always better on the coasts, and it was amazing. After we ate, we went to a Jared jewelry store, and I bought her an infinity necklace. I can't wear jewelry like that because of my job, so we found a charm of sorts that was a pretty close match that I could put on my key ring. Sarah swore she would never take the necklace off.

"It looks beautiful on you, Sarah," I told her. And it did. It came to rest perfectly where the subtle curves of her breasts faded into her chest. A perfect topping to perfect breasts.

"Thank you, J," Sarah said, as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"Wow," said the associate. "You all must really be in love. It shows! How long have you been together?"

"We've known each other all of our lives," I told her.

"That's great! Preschool sweethearts."

"No, she's my sister."

There were no further words. Just a look of shock on her face. Sarah kissed me again, and we left.

As we drove home, it was getting dark. Sarah was deep in thought, and I noticed that she as toying with one of her breasts, dreamily lost in thought.

"Can I take off my clothes? I want to only wear my necklace."

"Of course, love!"

She wasted no time. She immediately started undressing. She slid her shorts down her silky thighs, and tossed them in the back. Then she peeled off her tank top, and discarded it as well. Next were her flip-flops, which joined the rest of her garments. Satisfied at her nudity, she sat toying with the necklace. She lifted it and looked at it, and smiled sweetly. Her eyes glistened in the moonlight coming through the sunroof. The pale moonlight reflected off of her skin, making her radiate a beauty I had not yet seen. I found myself becoming anxious to walk with her in the soft light, naked, to the beach.

We got home, and Sarah still held the infinity hearts in her hand. It contrasted nicely between her bare breasts, as I noted when the interior lights came on when I opened the door. I leaned over to kiss her before exiting to go open her door. She exited, and I took her hand and walked her to the door. She never let go of the hearts around her neck.

No sooner than we got inside, she excitedly asked, "can we go to the beach now?"

She was like a little girl again, asking to go to the beach.

"Ok, baby. Let's go."

I took off my clothes, and went to the kitchen to make us some drinks to take with us. The kitchen was fully furnished, and had spill-proof water bottles that were perfect for margaritas on the beach. I mixed them up, and away we went. It was just a short walk to the beach. We walked hand-in-hand through the neighborhood, feeling extra exposed when we passed under a streetlight. It was getting late, and most everyone had turned in for the night. There were a few houses that I thought might have someone who could see us, but I was with my gorgeous sister, and as we walked, I cared less about getting caught.

We were both completely naked, save for her necklace, and the condo key that was on a hair tie around my ankle. We reached the beach, and the cool sand felt great under our feet. We didn't stop. We walked down to the water's edge, and continued down the beach, the warm water lapping at our feet as we went. The moon shone brightly off the water, beautifully illuminating my sister's radiant body. I had no idea how far we walked before I diverted my attention from her. I looked back, and could no longer see anything that I had spotted as a marker for our return. No more houses, either. Just open beach and dunes as far as I could see. I put my arm around Sarah's waist, and we continued.

After what seemed like forever, Sarah stopped, and pulled me to her. I dropped the bottles to the sand, and embraced her. She looked glorious in the light of the moon.

"Thank you, J. I love you," she said, and stepped in to kiss me. Her nipples grazed my bare chest as she slowly melted into me, eventually firmly pressing her breasts against me.

"I need to make love to you, Sarah."

"I'm yours, baby. Take me here and now."

I kissed her deeper, pulling her body tighter against mine. My penis had been mostly hard all along, but grew to it's full length and thickness between us. When full, Sarah can almost fit both hands around it from base to tip, and there is a substantial gap between her fingers and thumb, separated by my girth. I ran my hands down to Sarah's gorgeous ass, and pulled her tighter against my cock, and felt it start to present its natural lubrication on our bodies. I let Sarah ease back slightly so she could grasp my penis. She wrapped as much of her hand around it as she could at the base, squeezed lightly, and pulled towards the tip. She coaxed a ton of slippery fluid out of me, and onto her hand. She broke her kiss, and stepped back to let me have a full on view of her eating my precum off of her hands. It was such an erotic display.

Sarah turned, and started to walk away slowly. I grabbed the bottles, and followed, slightly confused at her departure. It wasn't far, though. She stopped just a short distance away from the water, where the sand was soft and dry. I watched as the carefully got down, and turned to where she was on her back, careful to not get sand in her pussy. She lay there in all of her glory looking up at me. She leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide.

"Come here, J," she invited.

I dropped the bottles again, and went to her. I knelt, my ass in the air, and crawled up between my sister's legs. I kissed her inner thighs, licking them both, working my way to her already soaked pussy. I licked just to her crotch up one thigh, across the top of her pussy, never letting my tongue actually touch it, and then back down the other thigh. I did this a few times, each time causing Sarah to hold her breath in anticipation that my mouth would contact her waiting quim.

"Kiss my pussy, J. Eat me, please," she begged.

I looked up at her and caught her eyes. I let her watch as I again teased my way across the top of her mons. I wet my tongue well, and started in the same spot, but this time slowly dragging it between her puffy, damp lips down to her entrance. She inhaled deeply and moaned aloud as my mouth enveloped her entire pussy, and I snaked my extended tongue up inside her. Wiggled it about, fucking her with my tongue. I sucked gently at her lips while I tongue-fucked her, now wrapping my arms around her thighs, and feasting on her delicate flower. I felt her clench around my tongue, and she suddenly flooded my mouth with her pussy fluids. As she came, I couldn't contain it all, and I moved my mouth so she could continue her flow. As it turned out, a beast had awakened inside my sister, and she was a developing squirter. Her body shook violently as she orgasmed, and sprayed my face with her cum.

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers