Sister Sarah Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few short miles, my sister released my hand and started to fidget in her seat a bit. It became immediately apparent that she was warming up, because she started to strip. She unzipped her hoodie, slipped it off, and hung it over the back of her seat. She unbuckled for a bit to allow her room to remove her sweatpants. My cock grew hard as her nakedness was once again revealed to me. Sarah quietly folder her sweatpants, but then tossed them in the back. She sat satisfied and perfectly naked, buckling herself back in and taking my hand again. It was normal. My sister being naked was a thing now. The way my cock responded to her stripping made me think that I'm going to need to talk to her and see if she'll strip for me on occasion. I love seeing her naked all the time, and it still turns me on incredibly, but seeing her slowly reveal her body to me is a turn-on as well. I think she'll be open to it.

Sarah sat back in her seat, reclining it just slightly, and went back to sleep. I drove on into the night, feeling warm and loved by the naked nymph to my right. My beautiful sister sat naked beside me in the car, sleeping peacefully and trusting me to get us safely to our destination. She looked so perfect sitting there sleeping, her perfect body glowing by the dim dashboard lights.

12