Sister Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to show it's not all about the sex. Although I do foresee some action in our future."

With one bathroom it took a bit longer than they were accustomed to get ready for bed, but everyone eventually made it to David's room, the girls topless and David wearing only boxers.

"How's this going to work? You gonna do us both at once?"

"One at a time. Odd one out can participate, but only as a complement to what's going on between me and whoever."

"I think I get what you mean. Just enhance what you are doing. So, who's first?"

David grinned "You know I'm not about to make a choice like that tonight. Here's a quarter. Random chance. Amanda can be heads and Raven tails."

He flipped the coin into the air and they studied it as it landed on the bed. "Heads. Amanda, you're up. I don't want this to seem so artificial, I'd like to keep a mood here."

Raven said "I'll turn out the lights and we can just use the moonlight coming through the window. That should set the mood."

The three sat on the side of the bed and kissed. David eventually eased Amanda down on her back. He knelt beside her and caressed her face and breasts before removing her underwear and then his own, and lay down beside her. Slowly and deliberately he kissed her while stroking her hair and skimming a hand over her body.

Amanda closed her eyes and slowly relaxed. David wrapped two hands around a breast and kissed it. Hands and kisses roamed her body. He nuzzled in her trimmed blond hair and kissed her there, but didn't use his tongue to enter, not yet.

Raven moved to the side opposite David and reached in to caress a breast. He gently squeezed a breast while he kissed her neck and throat, and Raven kissed the one that was free. His other hand rested on her mound, cupping her. He squeezed the outer fleshy part and rubbed a finger along, but not in, the slit. He studied her body, noticing things he had never noticed before. A tiny mole on her left side. Her right areola was slightly larger than the left. An old acne scar on her face up at the hairline on her right temple. He touched and kissed each one. She was his, really his, and he loved her, imperfections and all.

Further kissing around and over each breast lead to exploring her navel and nuzzling in the hair once more. This time his tongue dove into it, and he noted the gush after gush he encountered as her body prepared for sex.

"I love you, David. I want you," she whispered.

He kissed the inside of her thighs as she drew her legs up and opened them. He knelt between her legs and slowly entered her. When fully sheathed he paused so both of them could feel him inside.

The thrusting began slowly, almost all the way out to all the way in. When David kissed a breast Raven kissed Amanda on the lips, with just a bit of tongue. When David moved up to her face Raven stroked a breast.

They both noticed when Amanda's abdomen began to clench, and she moved her hips in the faster rhythm she wanted. Her eyes opened and he looked deep into them, searching the depths of the ocean. She began her own thrusting and he matched it until she threw her head back and moaned. She wrapped her arms around him to pull him tight against her. The tight pulsing grip on his penis caused him to erupt and fill her. Raven caressed a breast until Amanda began to come down.

"I love you, Amanda. I love you more than anything." He caressed her face and kissed her before rolling off to her side, while he continued to stroke her hair. "I've wanted to make real love to you for some time, but we always ended up doing something crazy. Tonight, our first night together, was the perfect time."

"God, I love you, David. Crazy stupid love." She ran her hands through his hair, but reached the other hand out to touch Raven.

The quiet on the room was broken only by the sounds of nighttime creatures coming in through the screen window.

Raven turned to him "Anything left for me?"

"I have everything left for you, my sister, my love."

"Damn it, David, you're going to make me cry."

"Tonight I want you to just feel."

He lowered her underwear and tossed the garment aside. Beginning with her feet he kissed each toe and began a slow progression up her inner legs while his hands gripped her hips. As with Amanda, when her reached the neatly trimmed hair he only kissed the lips, even though from her scent and the moistness seeping out from between those lips he knew she was ready.

His hands covered her breasts as he kissed over her abdomen and navel, up to the breasts. Each one received loving attention from his mouth and fingers. One hand played in her long, silky hair as it lay splayed out on the pillow while he kissed her and caressed her face. He noticed the glistening around her eyes when he whispered "I love you, Raven. I love you more than life itself. I would be lost without you."

Cradling a breast, he kissed the tip and massaged the nipple with the flat of his tongue, and she sighed with contentment. Fingers trailed down until his hand rested on her mound, and he gently pushed the heel of his hand against it. Amanda took up position next to her and kissed her.

David kissed her lips, her face, the top of her head, her neck. Amanda gently kneaded a breast.

Raven pressed her hips up against his hand and he rubbed it over the wet before inserting a finger into the slit, taking pains not to enter her, even though he felt her drenching his finger.

As he kissed down her body Amanda continued to caress a breast. This time when he reached the lower lips he inserted his tongue between them. Her breath came deeper and faster.

He moved up to once again kiss a breast and Amanda played fingers in the wet hair below.

As soon as he switched position Raven threw her legs open, inviting him. He slowly entered and rested when he was all the way in; feeling what seemed to be a heartbeat pulse in her vagina before beginning a slow thrusting. She tried to speed him up but he kept it slow, only gradually picking up the pace. He studied the stars in the heavens in her eyes.

He kissed her as Amanda fondled a breast. He switched to kiss a breast and Amanda reached behind and under him, feeling him as he slid in and out of Raven. She cradled his scrotum.

Raven's body began to writhe and buck. He felt himself spewing inside her and she threw her head back in a loud moan. Her arms and legs wrapped him up tight as she came. Tears rolled down her face. "David! David! David! I love you."

"And I love you, my sister, flesh of flesh with me. I want to be with you forever."

Raven sobbed tears of joy.

David and Amanda lay on either side of Raven, stroking her hair and body as her breathing slowed and the tears stopped. She sniffled and wiped across her eyes with her arm "Damn it David, look at what you've done. You've turned me into jelly."

"Love will do that."

"Thank you, David, thank you."

Once again they listened to the sounds of crickets and frogs.

"Now I've done what I've wanted to do for some time - make love to you both. This evening has been emotional for us all, but I wasn't prepared for how it would affect me. I'm wiped out, emotionally."

Amanda idly played with Ravens hair. "You know, Raven, he got off twice tonight and we've only had one."

"I guess we could make love, too."

"Only if you want to."

"You are my sister and I love you. I can't believe I would ever love a girl, but here I am."

"Same here. If someone had told me a year ago that I'd ever love, in every sense of the word, another girl I would have accused them of smoking something they shouldn't have."

Raven stroked Amanda's hair as Amanda picked up a handful of Raven's hair and let it trickle silkily through her fingers. "Don't ever cut this, Raven."

Raven kissed Amanda and wrapped two hands around a breast. "I can't believe how soft these are for as firm as they look. They're beautiful." She bent to kiss the nipple and Amanda sighed.

David was content at first to let the two girls play. They kissed and caressed each other. The kisses were long and lingering, soft rather than urgent. Fingers danced over skin and explored the crevices. They turned and kissed the lower lips, only using the flat of their tongues.

They repositioned once again to kiss, leaving one hand to explore the heat of the other. David leaned in and kissed a breast of each.

The girls seemed to have the same mind. They wrapped arms around each other and caressed the others back with one hand while using the other hand to cradle a breast. Amanda kissed down Raven's chest and abdomen to nuzzle in the trimmed black patch. She kissed the lips as she had earlier kissed Raven's mouth - softly and tenderly. While kissing the lips David noticed Amanda's tongue slip in between the lips. There was no sucking or nibbling, just a tongue, motionless, deep in the slit. Several times the tongue withdrew and reinserted. Raven whimpered and her hips pushed up against Amanda's mouth. Amanda withdrew and kissed back up Raven's body.

Raven kissed a breast and kissed down to Amanda's navel. She kissed it like a mouth and continued down to Amanda's blond hair. Briefly kissing the lips she kissed Amanda's inner thighs where they meet the body and returned to the lower lips. As Amanda had done, she slowly inserted her tongue into the slit several times. Amanda whined in response and Raven moved her tongue slowly side to side a few times before withdrawing and whispering "I love the taste of you. Who'd have thought?"

They kissed a bit more passionately and hands roamed the back of the other. Amanda rested a hand on Raven's small round butt and Raven squeezed a cheek of Amanda's larger shapely one. From there fingers moved to the front and teased in the hair. David noticed one or two fingers enter, with the rest of the hand massaging the mound.

Amanda's abdomen began to clench and Raven's body arched. They threw their free arms around the other's neck and pulled faces together. The kisses muffled the sounds each girl made. Raven's body arched hard twice and Amanda's clenching turned into climax pulsing.

As Amanda died away, Raven remained quivering. Arms and hands remained in place until finally withdrawing. Each girl held the face of the other and looked deep into eyes. They laughed as they said simultaneously "I love you Raven" and "I love you Amanda."

Amanda said "I guess we must be sisters. We think alike."

Raven turned to Amanda and brushed hair from her eyes. "I've never felt like I have tonight. Even after David you also turned me into a...bowl of Jell-O or something. I couldn't control it. Of course, I didn't want to control it."

David considered why he had chosen not to participate much. After a silence he observed "I've never seen anything like what I just witnessed. I would have thought it would be erotic to watch, but it wasn't erotic at all."

The girls looked at him questioningly. "I wasn't erotic because there was no lust. Every move was pure love. It was if I could see love pour from your lips and fingers into each other."

Raven nodded. "That's exactly what it felt like," and Amanda nodded in agreement, adding "And when I watched you and Raven that's what I saw. Every movement was pure love."

"The same for what I saw between David and you."

David put an arm around each of them. "I know we each have a bed, but tonight would you both sleep here with me?"

"I think that would be an excellent thing to do for our first night together in our house."

"It may not be much, but it's perfect for us."

"Maybe tomorrow we can figure out how to have real lustful sex."

"David has lots of ideas for sex games."

Raven turned serious. "I know this life won't be a bed of roses. We'll fight. We'll argue. But love will hold us together."

"Just like an old married couple."

"Or an old married three? How would that work?"

Raven laughed "Shut up, Amanda. It's time to go to sleep. We've still got work to do tomorrow, settling in."

"Spoilsport."

"Goodnight, Raven"

"Good night, David"

"Good night Amanda."

12