Sister Wendy, I Apologize...

Story Info
A high school senior tried to deflower a nun.
769 words
4.35
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge.

Below this line are exactly 750 words:

_________________________________________________

The routine is always the same. I show up for Saturday detention and quietly write a 750 word letter of apology explaining my transgressions and how I will become a better person. So, Sister Wendy, here I am, sitting alone with you for the sixth Saturday detention this semester, imagining what you look like naked under the ominous black habit you wear.

I've imagined what you look like naked night and day since that moment we shared last fall. Eight Wednesday nights, you tutored me for the SATs. On our last night of study, a week after my 18th birthday, I watched as you dropped that stack of books. I know you wanted it to look accidental, but I know it was not. I helped you pick them up. Our faces were inches apart. I could feel the heat of your breath. That's how close we were.

One of us reached to the other and connected with a kiss. Was it me, or was it you? Does it matter? As our tongues explored each other's mouths, I imagined us together, somewhere on a beach, far away from Saint Magnus High School, far away from the Catholic church that imprisons you.

You stood up and walked to the backroom. I followed. I still wonder what would have happened if I made it there. But Mother Superior showed up, and the moment evaporated.

If only she had not walked in. What would we have done?

I have 506 words left before I hand this note to you. I hope you read it, not just count the words.

I think beneath those robes, you yearn for me. I think every time you see me, your body surges with desire, and deep beneath that thick cloth, your nipples harden, your pussy waters, and your body begs you to let me enter you and fulfill your needs.

This is our last chance. I graduate next week and will head off to college.

If you want me, then after you read this, walk into the back room, and I will follow. Inside, take off that black cloak and reveal yourself to me. I will approach, unbuckle my pants and slip your hand down to find my hard cock.

We'll take off our clothes so we're both naked before each other and God. While you stroke me, I'll put my fingers inside you, preparing you for my thick cock. I'll massage your clit and stretch out your vagina for what comes. Then, I'll lift you up and gently lower you onto my cock. It might hurt, but I assure you the pleasure will be worth it.

I will press your body against the wall and penetrate you deeply. You will feel my cock expand inside. Please take your breasts in your hands and hold them up as I ride you so I can suckle your nipples. You will want to cum, but we'll stop before we orgasm so I can lay you down and taste you.

Your pussy will be wet and wanting as I kiss past your belly button moving toward your opening. I'll savor your aroma as I gently lick and swallow your wetness. You'll spread your legs instinctively, allowing me deep access to the parts of your anatomy you touch when you think of me.

I'll then bury my face inside you, locate your clit, and suck on it relentlessly. I'll tease your brown puckernut with the tip of my tongue, and when I feel your muscles tightening, that's when I'll reinsert my cock, and I'll work on bringing us both to orgasm.

With my body on top of yours, I will thrust in and out slowly, pushing deeper with each stroke. I'll stick my fingers in your mouth to wet them, then take my saliva soaked forefinger and circle your anus, tempting that devilish opening and exciting your nerve endings to bring this to a close.

When we reach orgasm together, I will not pull out. I will spill my seed deep inside you, filling you with my gift. The result will answer the question: do you belong here or outside the walls of Saint Magnus with me? As we rest, bodies interlocked, my semen will swirl deep within, seeking to do what nature intended it to do.

Only 33 more words left before I hand this in. It will either mean a trip to Mother Superior's office or a trip to the backroom where we can finish what we started last fall.