Sister/Wife

Story Info
Brother marries her sister.
2.1k words
3.87
72.9k
65
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the characters in this story are below the age of 18. If you are then stop reading right now.

I (Rahul), lived in a metropolis; Lucknow to be exact. My father is a businessman in the House Renting sector. My mother is a housewife. We live in a flat. Surprisingly when my dad bought it my 'Tauji' or paternal uncle was also planning to buy a flat in the same building. So they did. We took one on the 8th floor and they on the 5th. My tauji had two daughters. So living in the same building meant we met a lot. Meeting every festival was compulsory and even enjoyed gossiping during holidays as well. But we did have privacy as well and we respected each other's private space also.

I never had any sexual feelings towards my two elder first-cousin sisters. Because before we started staying here we hardly met. The last time I met them I was still a toddler. Now that I had grown up I started to generate feelings for Supriya, the younger of my two cousins. But I didn't take any action as it was just impossible to bloom into anything. So I just curbed all my feelings aside and lived my normal life.

A sudden change would alter our lives immediately. Due to COVID the government imposed nationwide lockdown. My parents were attending a marriage ceremony with my tauji and his family also present. I meanwhile was returning home for Holi breaks. When I reached home I asked my neighbour for the keys as my parents had handed those over to them before leaving. That night I slept alone. The next day my parents called me and said that as they won't be home I should celebrate Holi with my sister Supriya. 'Mom c'mon. I'm fine, I don't need to celebrate, I'll manage', I said but she said that she wasn't speaking about my convenience but about my sister's. 'She is alone. Go atleast spend some time with her so that she doesn't feel lonely.'

I knew that my rebellion would never succeed so under pressure I acceded.

The next morning I changed into my fresh Holi Kurta-Pyjama. I had planned that I'll just spend a few minutes and as it'll get awkward I'll leave.

So I went and knocked on the door. I was blown away when I saw her. I had seen her for a while but today she really got me. She was wearing bright red kurti. Supriya wasn't very fair just a 'Dairy Milk' tinge to her skin which glowed, literally. There was a shine in her skin, she always looked happy and beautiful. She was half a year older than me so yes I was the younger brother but I always thought myself to be older when I was infront of her. I felt more mature. Perhaps because she was quite girly and always had a happy face.

'Hey. I was waiting for you to come. Come in!' She said and opened the door. I went in without saying anything. I for the first time fell for her beauty and when she escorted me to the sofa I saw that her hair had been neatly parted and tied into a bun behind. The partition looked so clean that her mang was clearly visible. I thought of putting sindoor in it and tying a mangalsutra around her neck but these were all rubbish dreams.

'Sit and I'll bring the thaali for the puja', she smiled and left, disappearing into another room. I looked around and my mind straight away went to her figure. She was just as tall as him, around 5'9. She was tall for an Indian woman but she reached only upto my eyebrows. I am quite tall. She wasn't very thick anywhere, like any other teenager, average sized breasts but her booty was quite ample enough to grab in my hands. The main give away for any man would be her face, it was gorgeous... She returned with the puja thaali and started to do the aarti.

We both smiled when we looked at each other. When it was done she brought me a chocolate and some sweets. We sat down and started eating the sweets. She broke the silence, 'So when did you return Rahul?'

'Oh just the day before yesterday. So where is didi?'

'She is in Delhi with mom and dad for the wedding something I don't know.'

From that we talked about the wedding, our school life and other teenage issues. She said that she was feeling lonely because she was an extrovert kind of a person and she really misses going back to college.

'Why don't you come for a movie at my place?' What the hell was I saying man I thought. But surprisingly she accepted. I asked about her favourite genre and I found out that we had a lot in common when concerned with movies. We both liked horror. So we decided to watch The Nun. I had already seen it but I could watch it again.

So I ordered pizza and as I also like cooking, I cooked us some soup for the end and a lot of chicken popcorn for the movie and some noodles to have with the soup. I called her when it was ready. It was 8 pm and it got a little dark so even the better. For some stupid reason it started to rain. But I didn't get angry as it was not spoiling the show or whatever. The doorbell rang and I opened the door. I'm not lying I felt I sensation throughout my body when I saw her. She was wearing a light pink coloured t-shirt and dark blue shorts. Her light chocolate coloured thighs were glistening just like her face. 'Man, she really takes care of her body', I thought. I invited her in and asked her to sit on the couch and I brought all the eating items on a tray rolly. 'Oh you didn't need to do all this', she said sitting upright and smiling.

'No it's alright it wasn't any problem. Any way we will want something to eat when we get hungry.'

So after all the arrangements were done we sat down and opened Netflix for the night premiere.

The movie was good she enjoyed it a lot and she after awhile started drooling over my shoulder. She slept only for 20 minutes or so then started watching again. After the movie we had the soup and noodles. 'The salt is a little less.'

'Really. But I had tasted it before I...'

She started laughing hysterically, 'I'm kidding, it's really tasty.'

I calmed down after the movie we got a little more personal as we had got quite comfortable. She told me about her school worries and that she didn't like her college friends a lot and she missed home. After a while she got quite inquisitive about me, my life and my passions. 'I really liked you when we were young.' I had said. But she didn't mind she told me that she was attracted towards me as well. It all got hotter from there. She started touching me more often and we got really close to each other. I seized this opportunity.

I took her head in my hands and I kissed her on the lips. She didn't hesitate for even a second. She climbed on top of me and we kissed. I let my tongue slide into her mouth and she started sucking it dry. She got a little naughty and bit my lower lip. It bruised my lips for quite a long time and it was very visible. But at the moment I cared only of the lust and the passion. She stopped and removed her t-shirt. Her boobs weren't that small. They were big enough to grip my hands and were perky, shaped like a water droplet. I sucked on them aggressively. I just sucked on them like a baby. If they had milk I would have sucked them dry. She also loved the feeling. Then I gripped her ass and spanked it tightly, she moaned a little. She moaned loudly and there was a loud thunder clap which stopped us for a second and then the sound of the rain continued and so did we. I picked her up in my arms and took her to the bedroom. We got naked.

We were quite wild and without any lubrication I inserted my penis inside her vagina. I couldn't fit the entirety of it as she wouldn't let me. 'I'm a virgin. Go slow Rahul.' She said gasping for air. When she was breathing heavily I saw that her nails were drenched in the bedsheets. It was quite big, my dick, I thought. So I pushed slowly inside. There was some kind of barrier which stopped me from going deeper but after a few strokes I managed to fit nearly my entire penis inside her. This missionary position really made me horny and we both looked at each other while doing it. It didn't look like lust anymore. I was seriously falling for her. I was thrusting too wildly and she was moaning continuously. I kept on pushing myself deeper inside and her tight pussy had gripped my dick and it was squeezing it tightly. It was heaven. I had never fucked such a hot woman. Her face was red and we both were sweating because of the heat. The A.C. didn't help.

'You're so big Rahul. I love you so much babe don't stop.'

I couldn't control anymore, I started fucking her increasing my pace every second. She kept moaning loudly as she was in pain and pleasure at the same time. After 10 minutes I felt, I was about to cum. I wanted to not do it inside but the idea of knocking up my sister was too much to handle. So after she started to moan loudly, probably she had also sensed that I was about to cum she said, 'Don't stop Rahul. Knock me up. Knock your sister up Rahul. Give me that seed babe. Give me the brotherly love you waited so long to give me. Get me pregnant. Make me a mother. Make me a mother to our children.'

This was enough I couldn't control any longer. I came deep inside her and by the time I had finished her body was red also her face. I didn't stop cumming for more than a minute. The thought that I might get my cousin sister pregnant with my child was just way too much. It was too much for her as well because I had exhausted her and I couldn't fit my entire dick inside her beacuse I had reached her womb. But her pussy was so tight that I couldn't control and my semen travelled out from my dick which was right in front of her womb to inside her. Her head had arched back and she was shivering a little. She was cumming and she explained later that she had fainted for a few seconds as her eyes drooled backwards and she cried in ecstasy.

Then I pulled her up and made her sit on my lap. We didn't stop making love until 3 in the morning. I was so obsessed with her body. I came 3 times that night and she had no count how many times she did. But I always finished inside her.

After we had finished and we were tired she slept next to me and we kissed again passionately. 'I love you.' She said and I was so happy I fucked her again. We slept together with my dick inside her and my semen leaking out of her pussy. I knew that she would definitely end up pregnant with my child. I really loved her. I was imagining her belly swell and I was picturing us together in our house as couples but that was just a distant dream.

The next day we got to know about the lockdown while she was brushing her teeth with my brush. We were kind of happy about it as now we could make non-stop love. I had decided that I would do anything do get her pregnant and have the child. Probably she felt it too because she was always talking about sex and our future. I used to have sex with her all the time, in the bathroom, in the kitchen while she cooked, and ofcourse our daily night fuck session. I really loved her and after a week she missed her period. I bought a pregnancy test and it said positive. We were both happy but also a little anxious about how to address this news to our parents. But I would do anything for Supriya and me.

Stay tuned guys. If you want a further development to this story comment down below and I'll write one.