Sisterfest Ch. 05: Carys & Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rys pushed my head into her swollen pussy, and I obliged, boring in and lapping at her, tasting and savouring her essence as I worked her up. When I flicked her stiff little button she almost bucked me off, a spray of her sweet juices drenching my tongue as she came in an incoherent, gabbling frenzy, the pulses of orgasm convulsing her pussy again and again, until she finally slumped back, flushed and sated.

"Oh my God, Mikey, I never...it was never...oh God that was wonderful!" she breathed, tangling her fingers in my hair and combing my hair with her fingers, "Now come here, it's your turn, baby!"

I hovered over her, my cock harder than it had ever been, my head full of the knowledge I was finally going to fuck the girl I'd always loved. Carys aimed me and slowly guided me in; God, she was tight! I slowly moved into her, taking my time and not rushing her, while she stretched to accommodate me; I don't have a giganto-dick, but she'd not had sex in several years, so I didn't want to hurry her, rather I let her take it at her own pace, but eventually I was fully embedded in her. We made love slowly, but with lots of kissing and words of love, she was the girl I loved and I wasn't going to fuck her, no, I would only ever make love to her, she was far too precious to me for anything else.

She loved the slow pace, I could feel her coming again and again, until I couldn't hold back any longer so I started to withdraw, but she stopped me.

"It's okay, Mikey, I'm protected, come inside me, I want to feel you inside me!"

That opened the floodgates and once again I came like a fire-hose, endless spurts of spunk hosing into her, filling her the way she wanted, feeling her coming at the feel of me coming inside her.

I slumped down, almost too tired for words, but not so tired that I couldn't pull her to me, run my hands over her sleek back, her firm, plush buttocks, her slim , sexy thighs, and kiss her as I fondled her delectable breasts. We dozed off in each other's arms, but that didn't end the night for us; three more times during the night we woke and made love again, sealing that bond we'd always had with the gift to each other of our bodies. When we finally fell asleep in the grey pre-dawn, we were fully sated, and finally, permanently connected in an unbreakable bond.

Carys:

Making love to Mikey finally brought my life into focus; setting him up and surprising him at the awards dinner had been fun, but it wasn't until I actually kissed him that I realised just how fully committed I was to making this work. Mikey made sense to me in a way Max never had, he'd loved me unconditionally my entire life; he was really who I married, not Max Elliot, and my marriage had failed because I'd never committed to Max the way I had always been committed to Mikey, I saw that now.

The one constant in my life, the one permanent fixture in my entire existence, was Mikey, always fixing things, making it better, and making it work. In every way that mattered, Mikey was my husband, he always had been, and that was why Max had never really stood a chance; I married him because I couldn't marry Mikey, I saw that now, and then I tried to fit him into a Mikey-shaped mould in my head. Of course it hadn't worked, because with the best will in the world Max couldn't be Mikey, he'd never measure up in my mind, so I'd let him go; the failure of my marriage was my fault, because Mikey was always top of mind, not Max.

And so this night, the awards dinner, that was when I chose to finally reveal to Mikey what I could feel coming back off him in waves; he wanted me as much as I wanted him, I could see it, bloody Hell I could taste it, and the dinner was the turning point, the end of all the pretence and procrastination, all the dithering around because no-one knew how to take that first step...

Making love all night with Mike, my Mikey, was perfection personified; Mike is a gentle, generous lover, and he coaxed responses out of my body that Max had never managed; it must be true; making love where true love is involved makes all the difference in the world. All I know is, Mikey took me to places I'd never been before, and he kept doing it. When I finally slept, it was secure in the knowledge that my own true love had taken my heart and kept it next to his. Now of course came the hard bit: keeping it from mum and dad until we could come up with a way to make it work. Finn and Lara were still far too young to care, as far as they knew Mikey was just another part of their family, but I knew for certain damned sure mum and dad were not going to be so blasé and easily accepting.

We had a day and another night in London, so Mikey took me and showed me around our capital city, from lunch in Chinatown to a flight on the London Eye to riding on the tube-trains to snacking at 'Yo! Sushi' and rummaging around Camden Market. That night he unveiled another surprise: tickets to see 'Jersey Boys' at a dinner-theatre in the West End of London, so we got to eat and sing along with all the classic 60's songs of Franki Valli.

By the time we got back to the hotel I was feeling very mellow and amorous, and sure enough, Mikey didn't disappoint; there's only so much a girl can take, but when it came to Mikey I was nowhere near that limit, and so we made love, and, not to put too fine a point on it, fucked like a pair of sex-starved baboons all night long! Mikey brings out the worst (best!) in me, and making love all night with my man was the pinnacle of my weekend. I was feeling quite wistful when the car came by the hotel to pick us up. Spending time with Mikey with no real purpose in mind, just enjoying each other was, I knew, going to be a rare and exciting opportunity; once the daily rounds of life kicked back in times like these were going to be few and far between, so all the more reason to savour them while we could. Mikey and I held each other close, made out, even snoozed a little in each other's arms on that long drive home, squeezing the last drops of pleasure out of what had been our biggest adventure so far.

Back home, and life slipped back into our work-life routine, but with a twist; Mikey had converted the top floor of his office loft complex into a large, self contained three-bedroom apartment, which meant I didn't have to rush the kids home at the end of day and get into their routine of tea, bath, jammies, bed, rather, we converted one of the bedrooms into a nursery-playroom, so if it got late for any reason, we had a home away from home. What that meant practically was that, to all intents and purposes, Mikey and I were shacked-up and the kids were living with us. Of course, we went home on a regular basis, we didn't want mum and dad getting suspicious, but they were just gratified that Mikey was so solicitous of my own work-life balance with the children that he'd made his home available to us.

We might have continued to float along with this arrangement indefinitely but then daddy got some bad news; he had a pronounced heart murmur, and he was forced to retire. Three weeks to the day after he retired he was out shopping in Telford with mummy when he started complaining of terrible heartburn, mummy made him sit down and called for help, but it was too late; daddy passed away from a massive heart attack in the seating area in the middle of the Telford Centre.

We were devastated; daddy had been the centre of our world since forever, when Mikey needed advice he went to daddy, never mind that he was a well-known and well-respected architect in his own right, daddy always had a fresh viewpoint and some sharp, insightful questions to make him think. My loss was just as immediate; mummy and daddy babysat Finn and Lara regularly, I saw them at least two or three times a week, to have him torn away from me was almost more than I could bear. Mummy was devastated; she and daddy had known each other since they were thirteen years old, they started dating in secondary school, they got married when they left school, but finished university and got their careers on track, daddy in manufacturing and mummy in local government before they started trying to have children, so they were in their late twenties when Mikey came along, then me four years later.

Mummy and daddy had been together nearly thirty-five years, they were their first loves, and now daddy was gone; poor mummy was broken-hearted, she'd lost her first and only love, her greatest and best friend in the world, and she was inconsolable.

I moved back to Leominster to be with mummy; it didn't seem right to be doing what I was doing with Mikey while mummy stayed alone with her grief. Mikey completely understood, he'd been about to suggest the same thing; mummy needed me and the children more than he did, his own happiness meant nothing while our mum was suffering alone. I loved him even more for that, but he was right; right then and there, mummy needed me more than he did, so I left.

The funeral was as bad as I thought it would be; both mummy and daddy came from small families, and they'd both been only-children, so there were no uncles, aunts, or cousins to fill the pews, just family friends and work colleagues, and Mikey and me to mourn daddy's passing. Mummy collapsed at the graveside, her emotions finally got the better of her, and she had to be admitted to one of the Spire psychiatric units because of her extreme depression. Mikey and me stayed away from each other by mutual agreement during this sad, dark time; life was complicated enough for mummy without risking her recovery by jeopardising it with our relationship; it sucked, we both felt it deeply, but we had to do what was best for mummy, even if it meant I was literally climbing the walls and going out of my mind with need for my Mikey.

Mummy's recovery and ascent out of depression was slow and tortuous, two steps forward and one step back was the pace of change, but we stuck to our guns; nothing was more important to both of us than that that we got mummy back in one piece; no sacrifice seemed too great if that was the payoff. What we didn't count on was just how unbalanced mummy had become; on the surface she was if not calm, at least accepting, but underneath it was a different story. The clinics and the psychiatrists never really drilled down too deeply into what was really going on with her, nor did they pick up any hint of just how much turmoil she really was in under the surface; daddy was her world, and losing him had destroyed her world and sent her spiralling downwards. She became quieter, even more withdrawn, retreating into her head every chance she got; I would listen outside her room as she chatted, laughed, and chuckled with daddy, told him about her day. I tried to get her doctors to take more notice of what was happening to her, but all they could suggest was even more zombie drugs, and God knew she was on enough of them. Thankfully Mikey had installed a locking drug cabinet in the house and only he and I had the keys, because I didn't like to even contemplate what would happen if she decided one night to go for broke and swilled a cocktail of some of those high-tension pills.

In the end, it wasn't the drugs, it was the loss and sorrow that took her. I'd checked on her before I went to bed, hugged and kissed her and brushed her hair while she clung to me and told me stories about how she and daddy were so proud of their little girl, and how much daddy doted on me. I kissed her goodnight, and went to bed. As I always did, I woke in the middle of the night to check on her, to find her unresponsive. I panicked and called 999, an ambulance came and bundled her in the back while I called Mikey and told him to meet me at Hereford County Hospital. The nanny Mikey had engaged to help me with the kids while I looked after mummy seemed to be on top of things so I climbed in the ambulance to be with mummy.

By the time Mikey arrived, and it took a while, it's a long way from Oswestry to Hereford, she was gone; her heart had just stopped, according to the A&E attending, and she didn't know why, but the post mortem would be more revealing. I was in shock, as was Mikey; she wasn't that kind of sick, she had depression, that was all, how could she just lie down and die for no reason? Well, apparently she did; to all intents and purposes that's exactly what she did. The coroner recorded a verdict of 'natural causes', adding the rider that it was heart-failure, and that was it. Now there was just Mikey and I left of our family, my kids would never grow up in the presence of their grandparents, we were all that was left of the Kershaw family.

The funeral was small, just us and a few of her friends and colleagues, and she was laid to rest next to daddy. Probate quickly sorted out her legacy, mummy and daddy's bank accounts, insurances, and the house, which had been in daddy's family for two hundred years. I didn't want to live there, too many ghosts, I'd be bumping into mummy and daddy's memory wherever I turned, I had the house Max and I had bought in Ledbury, and Mikey lived in his beautifully restored and renovated eighteenth-century Georgian townhouse in Oswestry, the architectural project that earned him his RIBA certification, so we sold daddy's house and put the money away for Finn and Lara for when they really needed it.

Now that we had no need to sneak around, our relationship swiftly escalated. I couldn't bring myself to openly move in with Mikey, Finn was at the inquisitive age and he knew Mikey was his uncle, the wrong word from him in the wrong place could bring it all down around our ears, so Mikey and I worked out a living arrangement that allowed me maximum time with him, yet kept the fingers of suspicion from finding us. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'd be up at Oswestry all day, and if it got late, and I usually made sure it did, I'd stay the night, secure in the knowledge that the kids' nanny was there with them, and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday I'd be home with the kids. Finn knew I worked for Uncle Mikey, Uncle Mikey was his favourite person in the whole world, so he didn't ever think to ask why I had to stay over sometimes; Uncle Mikey was mummy's big brother, just like he was Lara's big brother, so nothing seemed amiss to him.

When i stayed with Mikey he went out of his way to romance me; I loved him, and he made sure to remind me in dozens of little ways that he loved me right back.; everything from little chocolate surprises on my desk to romantic dinners out of the blue, to roses and chocolates, to romantic picnics instead of spending the morning in the office, antiquing in Hay-On-Wye, or just an afternoon in bed with the interns conveniently scheduled to be somewhere distant so he could lock up, close down, and chase me around a little.

We experimented with different positions, something Max had never attempted; he was just a straightforward missionary-man, but with Mikey I got to ride him, to kneel while he took me from behind, his hands and fingers doing indescribable things to me, and all the different ways it's possible to have oral sex, the things he could do with his tongue and fingers to leave me a gasping, orgasmic wreck. Mikey truly taught me what sex between a man and his woman should be like, and I lapped up his lessons and demanded more.

I'll never forget the first time he fucked me outdoors, in a park of all places; it was early one Tuesday morning, before I was due to set off for home, we'd gone out for a walk and a last snogging session, I was backed up against a tree and I could feel him hard against me. He looked into my eyes and I knew what I wanted, so I unzipped him even as he tugged my panties down, a quick adjustment, a little feeling our way, and then he was inside me, feeling bigger and thicker than he ever had, and I realised he was as into this risk as I was; after all, any early morning dog-walker or jogger could have caught us!

Mikey fucked me long and hard until I was a moaning wreck, and when I came I had to bite down on his shoulder to muffle my piercing scream. Mikey groaned and pulsed deep inside me, filling me with his spunk in long, hot bursts; it was one of the best ever, especially as I had to walk back to his place with his deposit trickling down my inner thighs!

After that it was adventures in the park on a groundsheet under some bushes, against trees, against alley walls, proper dirty knee-tremblers that made me so hot for him, deserted shop doorways, any place we could think of, and of course, the memory of our dirty adventures and how anyone could catch us only inspired us to new heights in the bedroom!

Our life was good, and getting better; having Mikey three nights a week every week was a Hell of a lot better than no Mikey at all, and I suspect we were getting more out of life than the average married couple because it was always the anticipation, the sexiness of it, it never got old, and it never palled. We debated telling the kids when Lara was eighteen; I think they would have understood, I brought them up to be free-spirited, free-thinking individuals, not drones, but I always chickened out at the last second.

Mikey, like the sweetheart he is, never pushed the issue with me; they were my children, it was my right to tell them in my time and in my own way. Understand this, though; I wasn't in the least bit ashamed of my relationship with Mikey, I just didn't want to disturb the children's lives with a flat-out declaration of what I'd been doing and for how long; they were my world, but so was Mikey, he always had been, and I loved him more now than I had when I first declared my love to him.

Finn was a strong and fair-minded young man, but he was also, rare among his generation, beautifully innocent and not really that worldly, and somehow I didn't think coming out just then was a good idea, so I procrastinated and deferred, and dodged the issue until Lara was nearly nineteen, when it all suddenly became moot.

Carys and Mike: Found Out

Early Sunday morning, Carys was at home, packing her overnight bag, laptop, phone and charger, heading for Mike's place early, seeing as Finn and Lara had gone away for the weekend and weren't expected back until late. A discreet knock at the door caught her attention, and when she opened the door a large man in a black suit was waiting, with a shiny black limousine parked on the drive with the motor running.

"Mrs. Elliot? My name is Paul, and I've been sent to collect you, if you don't mind..."

He indicated the car, and Cary's grinned. Trust Mikey to lay on an extravagant surprise for her.

She followed him to the car, before remembering her overnight bag.

"Just let me..." she began, but Paul shook his head.

"That won't be necessary, please get in. The door swung open and to her shock she locked eyes with Mike Kershaw.

"Rys? What are you..?" he managed before the heavy door swung shut and the lock thudded.

"Hey, what is this, who are you, what do you want with us?" demanded Mike, and a monitor set over the privacy shield flicked on to show the impassive face of Paul.

"Please relax, you are in no danger, I'm to take you to a meeting where you will learn things to your mutual advantage.. You will know some of the people you meet there, and I repeat, you are in no danger and will come to no harm. There is a console in front of you containing cold drinks and sandwiches, please help yourselves if you feel the need, it's rather a long drive."

The monitor flicked off and the silence in the cabin told them the car was soundproof, so there was no point in shouting. Carys huddled against Mike, her eyes terrified.

"Mikey, we've been kidnapped! What do they want, we've done nothing wrong?"

Mike cuddled her, holding her close.

"That man said we're in no danger, but so far we've been locked in a car and abducted-" he opened the locker and stared "-and fed with smoked salmon and champagne! What the hell's going on here?"