Sisterhood

Story Info
Overbearing little sister needs to be taught a lesson.
44.5k words
4.69
121.4k
190

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

All characters are 18 years old or older. I am going through and finishing stories that I began but were left undone for one reason or another. This is one of many. I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment so I know if you liked it or not. This is a companion piece to 'What are the odds?' One depicts one of god blood becoming Keeper. In this piece our protagonist is decidedly mortal but with great promise.

*****

Jerry Colt is just another young man with a cute younger sister and a feisty mother with an attraction for the taboo and just a hint of ass play. Did I forget to mention she's a member of the Sisterhood. The Sisterhood is an ancient organization that oversees and guards sacred places the world over and none are more hallowed than the House of a Thousand Doors. Open up, enter in, and hold on tight. Important events often have small beginnings or in this case sensual ones.

1.Aw come on...

I am a push over. I am an older brother without the ability to say no to my little sister. It began in grade school and carried onto the present day. Anytime she got into trouble or needed something she turned to me. Whether it was money, or a task done it fell to me. My parents didn't help because the few times I did put my foot down she'd cry foul and they would tell me to let her have her way. By the time I was in college I had moved out and finally was away from the spoiled brat. I was renting a one-bedroom apartment off campus. I had managed to land a full scholarship, things were tight, but I was on my own. I could make my own decisions and best of all, I didn't have to deal with my sister. I didn't even give my parent's my address just in case. When my doorbell rang on a Wednesday afternoon I had no idea the trouble waiting on the other side.

"Aw hell no!" I said as I shut the door in her face.

"Jerry! I need your help!" Karen begged.

"Go away! You are nothing but trouble." I shouted through the door. "Piss off! Bugger off! Depart this place foul demon!"

"You are so funny. Open the god damn door or I'll scream rape."

"Seriously?" I said opening the door.

"No. Well maybe, I need your help." She said as she walked into my apartment. "Wow, what a shit hole."

"Fuck you too. How did you even find me?"

"I called the college and told them that mom was dying. They gave me your address."

"You know how fucked up that is right?" I asked, and she made a dismissive gesture. "What the fuck do you want Karen?"

I closed the door behind her and caught sight of her ass in the skin hugging shorts she was wearing. I could clearly see her camel toe she was sporting for all to bear witness to. No panties. She turned to face me, and I couldn't help but see how her shirt draped over her large perky tits. No bra. When the hell did mom let her go around dressed like this? Her dark hair was worn long and loose and framed her oval shaped face contrasting her pale complexion. She took after mom and the strong Irish genes coursing through her stunning body.

"I kind of bragged that I was dating a college guy. I need a date for Friday night. I need you to set me up with someone. He's got to be cute and oh drive a nice car and... what is that look for?"

"Karen, I've been too busy with schoolwork. I haven't really made any friends. If I could find someone I wouldn't really know them well enough to trust them with you." I said, and I saw her wicked mind working. I held off commenting on how she was dressed, I didn't want a fight on top of her being here uninvited.

"I guess you'll have to do." She declared. "It's not like we are going to be kissing or anything. This is just beer and pizza. You can pick me up... what now?!"

"I already have plans for Friday night." I said, and she seemed confused. "I already have a date. One of the gals in my class is going to tutor me. I'm not your puppet anymore. Go home. Tell your friends that you lied, again."

"Do I have to call Mom and Dad?" She said, and I laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"I pay my own bills. I don't rely on them for anything. Piss off!" I said enjoying the briefest moment of triumph.

"I lied. I will cry rape. I can't ruin my reputation by you being stupid and forcing me to tell the truth." She growled. "Pick me up at the house Friday at six. Dress casual and be nice. If you fuck this up I will make your life a living hell."

"This is the last time Karen. If you show up on my doorstep again I call the cops."

"No, you won't." She sneered. "You don't have the balls."

She walked out, and I slammed the door behind her. The primal scream seemed to go on forever. I grabbed my unopened bottle of whiskey and brainstormed. There had to be a way of ending this shit once and for all. If I called my parents, they would think I was being mean to their precious little angel. I looked around my apartment and she was right it really was a shithole. But it was my shithole for now.

Six shots later or there about the idea hit me. It was simple and with a little coaxing from her friends I would have her right where I wanted. I called Selene, the gal that agreed to tutor me, and asked if we could meet up on Saturday. I explained that something with my little sister had come up. She was gracious and understood how things with family went. I couldn't wait until Friday. After it was over Karen's hold on me would be ended or my parents would disown me forever.

Friday dawned bright and clear if a little chilly. I left my last class and walked home. I took a shower, shaved, and picked my favorite cologne. I wanted to look my best, so she couldn't bitch about anything. I wore a black silk shirt and my best jeans. I arrived five minutes early and sis was outside waiting for me. She was dressed to kill. I hated to admit it, but she looked good. The short skirt barely covered her ass. I'd never really paid attention to it before but damn you could bounce a dick off that. She wore a dark blouse but was obviously not wearing a bra beneath it. She opened the passenger door and slid into the seat. Her hard-little nipples were on display beneath the sheer dark cloth of her blouse.

"Quit staring at my tits! Fucking perv!"

"Is that any way of talking to your date?" I asked as I placed my hand on her thigh.

"This was a bad idea." She snarled. "But it is too late to back out now."

"Where to?"

"Giovanni's." She said proudly. "Don't worry, dad gave me his credit card. Two drinks maximum."

We drove downtown to where the restaurant and some of the best clubs were located. Parking was a bitch, but we found a spot after our third time around the block. I offered Karen my arm and she took it. I sudden gust of wind lifted her skirt skyward and I didn't pass up the chance to sneak a peek at her black silk panties. Well at least she was wearing panties this time. Karen gave me a withering look but said nothing. We caught up with the other two couples and I felt out of place. I was the only person of drinking age in the group. I settled on soda since I suspected how expensive this meal was setting dad back. The six of us settled into a large booth and everyone ordered soda and we decided on a few appetizers to share. I asked what the plan for the evening was and as I suspected we were going to go clubbing after dinner.

"So how long have you and Karen been dating?" Louisa, a hot little Latina, asked as she chewed her lower lip.

"Not that long," I replied as my hand settled on her thigh. "But she is so 'mature' for her age."

"I knew it," Shawna, the dusky skinned brunette, squealed. "It's her tits. I mean nobody has tits like those! Do college guys go for girls like me?"

"I um..." I stammered looking at her date and he nodded. "Okay. Any guy would be damn lucky to hook up with either of you."

"He is so sweet." Louisa said sipping her soda.

"I am so lucky." Karen said leaning against me. "Oh wow!" She exclaimed when my hand moved higher up her leg. "Which club are we going to first?" She asked as her hand settled on top of mine. "Cut it out." She whispered.

"No." I fired back as I gave her thigh a quick squeeze.

Our appetizers showed up and I relented for now. After two sodas I bowed out to take a piss. The two other guys in our group Stan and Phil followed me in. As we stood side by side tapping our bladders they began to talk about Karen. It wasn't very pleasant, and I had to keep my emotions in check.

"So, you're the latest model," Phil said.

"Latest?" I asked and they both laughed.

"Yeah, she's fucked like ten guys in our class so far. I guess she got bored of us mere high school dudes."

"Jesus! No wonder she's dating him." Stan exclaimed as he stared at my dick. "He hung like a freaking ogre. Dude... I am so stoned!"

"Not cool checking out another guy's junk. For what it is worth, break that tight little pussy for us. She is such a bitch."

"I'll do my best." I said since it was all I could think of to say after all the disparaging comments I had heard.

We returned to the booth and settled into our seats. Our food had arrived and the girl's showed up right behind us. Karen seemed a bit nervous. I looked at her and she seemed to be fighting the urge to flee. What had happened in the girl's bathroom? We started eating when Shawna, who was now sitting next to me on my right, tapped me and pressed something into my hand. She mouthed the words 'you're welcome' before giggling and attacking her food. I squeezed my fingers together and I knew in a heartbeat what I held in my hand. I glanced down and opened my hand slightly. The black silk panties belonged to Karen. I stuffed them under my leg for now and ate in silence. Louisa and Phil were quietly chatting away when he made an unmistakable gesture.

"How big?" Louisa asked a little too loud. Phil whispered in her ear and she cursed in Spanish and winked at me. "You are a lucky girl."

"What the hell?" Karen asked confused. That left it to me to explain so I leaned close and whispered in her ear.

"They are talking about how big I am." I said. "Phil and Stan peeked while we took a piss."

"Oh... OH!" Karen gasped in surprise and the others broke out in laughter. "Lucky me."

I finished my meal in silence. The others changed the subject to the weed that Phil was carrying. While they couldn't drink they sure as hell could get high. Karen did her best to act cool, but I could see that she was uncomfortable. If these were her friends I'd hate to see her enemies. I was beginning to question my plan to keep my little sister at bay. It could easily backfire with the likes of these guys involved. We finished, and Phil offered to drive since he had the largest vehicle. I agreed but said I had something I needed out of my car.

"Condoms," Shawna giggled as I took the video camera from under the driver's side seat. "Better yet, we can flash him our titties later. Let's go."

"You brought a camera." Karen growled. "Are you nuts?"

"You don't have to do or say anything you'll be ashamed of later." I countered.

We piled in Phil's SUV and headed down to the first club. I was surprised when the bouncer let me in with the video camera. I learned later that he was a client of Phil. The little dweeb had some of the best pot in the city and it opened doors all over. In this case most of the clubs and bars downtown. We found a nice quiet corner for Stan to light up and pass the joint around. I wasn't a big smoker, but this was some good shit. I took a hit and handed it to Karen. She took a deep draw of smoke into her lungs and held it like a pro. I caught her on tape and she flipped me off. Shawna took it from her and urged her on. Karen pulled me close and kissed me passing the smoke into my mouth is an erection inspiring embrace.

"It is going to be one of those nights." I muttered after blowing out the smoke slowly.

"Yep." Karen giggled. "Oh my, I see what they were talking about now. You are fucking huge."

"Yeah," I said adjusting my cock absently.

"If you don't fuck him," Louisa purred in Karen's ear. "I will."

The music died as the live band took the stage. Karen took her second hit and once more shotgunned the smoke into my mouth. Her hand snaked between us and rubbed me while the others watched. She leaned against me as I tilted my head up and blew the smoke out. My jeans were getting tighter by the minute. Sis laughed and tugged her panties out of my front pocket and waved them around like a flag. I caught that little stunt on camera and she pointed down. I aimed the camera towards her waist when she flashed me her naked pussy. She was getting into the moment and I wondered how far she would go to impress her so called friends.

"You shaved for me." I commented.

"You bet I did." She bragged to me and her friends.

The bouncer made his rounds and took a hit off the end of the first joint but far from the last. I felt giddy already and began to ignore the warning bells going off in my head. Your sister is Frenching you in front of her friends while she rubs your cock. She isn't wearing panties, and no one cares that I am taping the girls flashing their tits for the camera. Karen was the last but hers were the nicest by far. Oh damn, I shouldn't be thinking like that.

"Touch me," Karen hissed in my ear. "Grab my ass at least!" She growled so I did. "MMMMMM, that's more like it."

"Your pussy is soaked." I moaned as I cupped her left ass cheek.

"Do you blame me? I am stoned, horny as hell, and you have the nicest cock I've ever seen."

"...private room..." Stan was muttering to Phil.

"Seriously? Hell yeah! Come on let's go." Phil urged us towards a nearby staircase.

There were private rooms for special customers that overlooked the dance floor. Apparently, we rated special tonight. I was the last in and closed the door behind me. The blaring music died away and we had a clear view of the dance floor and the band. Stan flicked a switch and music from below spilled out of the hidden speakers. He adjusted the volume to a more comfortable level. The third joint of the evening was lit and with it the last of our inhibitions. Karen was sitting in my lap and unzipping my jeans as I took a hit. I handed it to Louisa who was watching Karen's progress intently. I gasped when the cool air hit my cock.

"Booyah bitches," Karen cried out triumphantly. "Will you look at that."

"UNNNNN..." I moaned as her hands wrapped around me. "Give me a show." I said aiming the camera as she squatted between my legs and licked her lips. "This is really happening."

Karen licked the under side sending shivers though me and making for great masturbation material for later. I panned the camera around and found Louisa and Shawna in similar positions. I focused the camera on Karen though. She let her tongue flicker over the head of my cock and smacked her lips together as she tasted my precum. I watched as my little sister opened her mouth and let the head slip between her lips. The weed had made her bold and reckless. It made me horny and uncaring who was sucking my dick. She stroked me lightly as her tongue swirled around the head.

"Oh, damn girl," I whimpered and declared my first insane challenge. "I bet you can't deepthroat me."

"Bet I can." She snarled with a smile. "Just keep filming. I'll show you... everything."

I kept the camera on her but snuck a peek at the others. Shawna had already lost her top and damn she had some fine tits. Louisa was tugging up her shirt as Karen got my full attention. She had half my cock down her throat and was going for bust. There was no way she could do it. She was just so petite and how could she possibly take it all. It felt like slow motion. I watched as her lips continued to descend until with a triumphant fist thrust I was all the way down her throat. Karen came up sputtering but successful.

"I stand corrected." I said, and she blushed. "You did it."

"I'm only getting started." She declared with a defiant look. "I know what I'm doing."

"UNNNNNN... Oh shit!" Shawna cried out and we all looked over as Phil slid his cock into her.

"Oh, fuck baby," Louisa growled as she lowered her pussy onto Stan's erection.

"Me next," Karen declared. "How do you want me?"

"Bend over and stick your ass out." I said as I stood up.

Karen got to her feet, bent over, and gripped the back of the bench I had been sitting on. I moved behind her with camera taking in the entire scene. I flipped her skirt up revealing her bare ass. Tattoo. When did my little sister get a god damn tattoo? She wiggled her ass and I teased her pussy lips for a bit before slowly sliding into her tight little snatch. She took every inch I had to offer. I cursed as I leisurely thrust into her. Sis used one hand to unbutton her blouse to show off her tits. I was balls deep in her when I realized I hadn't put a condom on. I think she realized it soon after.

"Shoot it on my ass," she said casually.

"As you wish." I said as I picked up speed.

She was thrusting backward against me when the reality of the situation seemed to reach her brain. She looked over her shoulder and I saw her expression. It was a mix of panic and pleasure. Her body betrayed her, and she let out a curse as she climaxed. I stopped and pulled out. I ordered her to the single table in this room. She sat on its edge and spread her legs wide. I slid back into her and watched her faces as I began moving.

"Oh god," she groaned as I pounded her. "I can't believe we are doing this."

"Too late now," I told her, and she nodded.

Shawna cried out as she climaxed, and things went from uncomfortable to over the line. Phil was on the bottom with Louisa impaled on his cock and as we watched Stan worked his dick into Louisa's ass. It was time to end this shit. There was no way they were going to tag team Karen while I had anything to say about it. I handed her the camera and hammered her as hard and fast as I could. She kept on filming. I heard her moans as she described the action.

"He is driving his cock into me like a beast. Look at his face. He needs to cum and won't stop until he sprays my tits and face. Oh god, it is getting bigger inside of me. He must be close. Louisa is getting double dipped as we speak. There is no way I'd go for that. I'm happy with the one cock in me thank you very much." Karen let out a shriek of surprise when I came inside of her. "You idiot! You came in me. This is all my fault," she admitted. "I'll forgive you this time. It is time to go."

I pulled out and we dressed. The others weren't done yet and planned on staying for a while. I took the camera from Karen and turned it off. After a brief visit to the bathroom we left the club and walked back to my car. The cool night air helped clear my head. I offered Karen my hand, but she slipped her arm around my waist instead.

"Damn Jerry!" She purred. "I've never been fucked like that."

2.After Shock:

"I deepthroated you." She giggled.

"I fucked you rotten." I added.

"She took both of them," Karen shuddered. "Ouch."

"I had to get you out of there." I told her, and she gave me a hug. "There was no way that was going to happen to you."

"You almost sound protective." She said frowning. "I thought you hated me."

"You are my sister." I said and picked my next words carefully. "I hate some of the things you do and your attitude."

"I'm sorry. I've been a shitty sister." She said and fell silent.

"Tell you what. I'll let you make it up to me." I snickered. "I'll let you blow me and we'll call it even."

"No. Tell you what. I'll let you fuck me until Sunday and then I'll feel like I've made it up a little."

"All weekend?"

"All weekend."

"You drive a hard bargain." I said and we both broke out into laughter. "This is all kinds of wrong."

"I know right." Karen purred. "I can go again if you can."

We reached my car and I unlocked her side and closed the door behind her. As I walked around to the driver's side the full emotional impact of what she was offering hit me. I slid into my side of the car and Karen was on the phone with our parents.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers