Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 03

Story Info
Leah finally gets some hard-earned girldick.
7.1k words
4.74
21.1k
34

Part 3 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah's heart pounded with excitement. She had been quite envious, and not a little disheartened, to see Lena so eager to escort Caroline off for another dance. Perhaps in dancing and flirting with Leah, Lena had only been doing her duty after all, and didn't really find her attractive. Caroline was the confident one, who always got all the attention. But now at least, it seemed that Leah had found herself a genuine admirer. Annika was pretty, with a sweet smile and a very lovely figure. And she seemed nice, disarmingly shy and simple.

"So where are we going?" Leah asked, curious, as Annika led her through the crowd.

"Um," Annika hesitated, "I just want to show you around a bit. There are some really nice parts of the house. I hope you will like it."

"I'm sure I will," Leah replied.

They walked hand in hand slowly towards the main archway through which most of the guests were entering. The room was crowded and they had to skirt the dance floor, negotiating a narrow path between the dancers and the crowd surrounding the bar, Annika walking slightly ahead and leading Leah by the hand.

When they reached the archway and stepped out into the grand hallway, Annika turned and looked back over Leah's shoulder nervously as if scanning the crowd behind them for a moment, then she let go of Leah's hand and pointed to the right, "This way."

Leah simply nodded and followed. They walked a short way through the main space, back towards the corridor that had brought her and Caroline and Ellen there from the main door. Before they reached it, Annika guided Leah off to the right to the foot of a carpeted flight of stairs. Annika turned to Leah with a smile, "Up here first."

Leah bunched the sides of her dress in her fists and hurried up the staircase after Annika. The staircase made one turn back on itself, then another. Leah slowed, struggling to keep up in her high heels.

At the top of the final flight of steps, Annika was waiting for her, holding out her hand, "Here we are," she said, her sweet face lit up with excitement. Another door in front of them opened up to the fresh air and the late evening sun. Guiding Leah carefully over a small threshold, Annika led the way out onto a narrow wooden walkway that skirted one side of the building as a sort of extended balcony.

Leah looked down onto part of the gardens. They were a few floors up, but perhaps not quite at the highest level of the building. Below them, two rows of torches marked a path across the lawn and around behind a curved, buttressed part of the building that looked as though it could be the far end of the great hall. "Wow," said Leah, looking out onto the mountaintops across the valley, glowing in the sunset, "This is really nice."

"This is one of my favorite parts of the Summer House," said Annika, "Here they have some of the coziest guest rooms."

"Guest rooms?" said Leah, wondering.

Annika turned to her as they reached the first of a row of small doors made of the same sun-blackened wood as the walkway, "Later I want to take you to another part of the house, where we can have some fun together," she took Leah's hand, "But if we are going there, then there is something else I need to show you before we do."

"Um, okay," Leah was puzzled.

Annika saw the look on her face, "Please trust me," she said, pushing the door open, "It's important."

Leah followed Annika in, ducking to get under the low doorway. Annika turned a switch and a small, cozy room filled with a gentle, diffuse light. The far wall was painted a deep red, and on it hung an oil painting of the mountains at dusk. The two side walls were made of the same rough stone as the exterior of the building, in parts plastered over. The furnishings consisted of two neatly made wooden beds, a wicker chair and a bulky wardrobe with tall mirrors set into the doors. To one side, another door holding a pane of frosted glass was ajar, presumably leading into a bathroom.

"This is very nice," said Leah, instinctively keeping her voice low in the quiet of the room. The place was like a little cozy cabin in a guest house. She turned to Annika, wondering now whether she was expected to do something.

"Wait one moment," said Annika, her voice also low. She bent down and pulled off her shoes one after the other. Shoes off, she stood eye to eye with Leah. The floor, Leah realized, was slightly uneven.

Leah's heart was racing, and she felt a tantalizing, pleasant nervousness in her stomach. Leah wondered whether she should kiss Annika, or start to get undressed. She brought her fingers to the concealed zip at the side of her dress that would loosen it at the chest. She held Annika's gaze, hoping she looked confident, seductive, then pulled down the zip and shrugged off the shoulders of her dress until the neckline met her nipples, the tops of her big breasts bulging out.

"Kiss me," said Annika, stepping towards Leah.

Leah took one step forward to meet her, and planted her arms around Annika's neck. They kissed, at first their lips just touching lightly. Leah brought her body closer so that they pressed against each other, and she opened her lips to kiss Annika deeper. Annika put her arms around Leah's waist and hugged her tight, her fingers working at the back of Leah's dress to pull it up bit by bit until Leah felt her backside bared to the cool air. Leah slid her tongue into Annika's mouth, kissing her passionately, and Annika's hands grabbed Leah's buttocks, kneading them and pulling them apart.

"You're so hot," Annika whispered in her ear. Leah pressed their bodies tighter together, and felt something hard pressing, rather pleasantly, between her legs. She brought one hand down to fiddle at the button of Annika's jeans until it popped open and Leah was able to slide her hand inside. At first she thought Annika must have some sort of dildo or toy strapped around her waist, but then her hand clasped around what was unmistakably real, soft skin. Against the palm of her fist was what felt like a warm and slowly stiffening dick, twitching faintly in her grip.

Leah looked down at what she held in her hand and gasped, a brief startle twitching through her body. But despite her surprise, she kept hold of it. It was very definitely a dick. Leah hadn't seen all that many in her life, and had touched even fewer. Perhaps only once had she held one in her hand like this, back when she had still been finding herself, occasionally relenting to boys' bothersome attentions in the hope that she might yet discover something interesting about them. As far as Leah could recall, Annika's compared very favorably to those few that Leah had been in the presence of for long enough to assess for size. It looked large enough that the tip of it might still protrude even if Leah gripped it with both hands one above the other, and it appeared still to be lengthening a little as it fully hardened. Leah looked up into Annika's face. It was a very feminine face, and pretty. There was no question that Annika was a girl.

"Please," whispered Annika, "Don't worry. I'm a normal girl."

"Okay," Leah replied, not able to think of anything else to say.

"Mostly, at least," Annika's worried expression softened for a moment, as she almost laughed, "Just with the one big difference."

"Okay," Leah repeated. She laughed, too. "It is a big difference, isn't it?"

"Oh," Annika replied hesitantly, then giggled, "Thanks."

Leah stood there for a moment, her lips still on Annika's face, not sure what to do. After a pause that seemed uncomfortably long, Leah tightened her grip a little and began to stroke. "Is that nice?" she whispered.

"It's really nice," Annika smiled, "But please, only do whatever you want to. I won't be offended if you want to leave."

Leah was somewhat reeling from the surprise, but she knew that if she left now, she would feel terribly ashamed, and guilty too. It would be cruel to abandon Annika. She was a beautiful girl, and Leah realized as they kissed again that she wanted Annika enough for it not to matter. "No," Leah said, her throat clamping shut momentarily with nervousness, "I don't want to leave. I like you."

"You are very kind," said Annika softly, her voice coming out in small, quiet grunts of concentration.

Leah stroked Annika harder still, "Is that nice if I go a bit harder?"

"Yes," Annika gasped, "Can I get undressed?"

"Of course," Leah whispered in her ear. She let go of Annika's dick and withdrew her hand, stepping back a moment to let Annika slide her jeans down over her hips. As the waistband slid down, Leah saw the base of Annika's dick appear, then its whole length suddenly spring free as the jeans slid over Annika's thighs and onto the floor.

Annika reached up and pulled her top off over her head in one swift movement. She stood naked in front of Leah, her arms folded shyly across her chest. Her full, brown hair was tousled across her face. Her breasts were small and soft, squashed under her folded arms. Her waist was slim and widened out into curved, womanly hips, and between her smooth thighs there hung her long, half-hard dick, still faintly twitching from the pleasure of Leah's attentions.

"Can, um, can I touch it?" asked Leah, feeling rather foolish as soon as she spoke. She had been touching it already just a moment ago, but now that Annika was completely naked the thought of just reaching out and taking hold of her dick felt somehow different.

"If you want to," Annika replied, giving a nervous giggle.

Leah reached out and took it in her hand, though a little more tenderly than she had done just before. It was warm, almost hot, and it responded instantly to her touch with a hard throb, beginning to stiffen. Leah gave it a few gentle strokes on its underside with the palm of her hand. Stroking all way down the shaft, Leah felt at its base Annika's smooth balls. She hefted them in her hand, quite heavy. She looked into Annika's face and was very gratified to see an open-mouthed, silent moan of pleasure.

"Ohh, yes, you're too kind," groaned Annika quietly, as Leah gave her dick one slow, firm pump.

"Shh," Leah put one finger to Annika's lips, "Just enjoy yourself."

Though strange at first, Leah found it very satisfying to be giving Annika such pleasure, and so easily. With every soft stroke or sudden grasp and pump, Leah could wring a throb or a groan from Annika's body, slowly working her up until she was gasping and grunting, her body stiffening as she tried to thrust into Leah's hand. Leah was surprised at how excited she was. She could feel her pussy pulsing hard in sympathy with Annika's throbs.

Leah wanted to give Annika as much pleasure as she could. An idle fantasy flitted through her mind, of Annika gossiping to all her friends about what an amazing time Leah had shown her. "Um," Leah started, "Are you... Do some of the other girls also...?"

Annika smiled at her, "The Summer Ball," she said, somewhat out of breath, "Is where girls like me go, to meet girls like you."

"And, um, are there many girls like you to meet?"

"Maybe, I don't know," Annika seemed to ponder for a moment, "Perhaps a quarter of the girls here tonight."

"So many?" said Leah, her imagination racing for a moment.

Annika grinned, "Please, don't stop!"

Leah realized she had stopped caressing Annika's dick, and was simply holding it loosely in her hand. "Oh, sorry," she said.

Then something occurred to her, a sudden, impulsive desire. She kissed Annika once on the lips, then knelt down in front of her. She looked up with a smile at Annika, who looked down, and their eyes met. Holding Annika's gaze, Leah brought her lips to the tip of Annika's dick, planting them gently against it. Leah was immediately rewarded with a sweet, girlish grunt of appreciation from Annika. As Leah pursed her lips open and slid them gently back and forth, moistening the tip of Annika's dick with saliva, Annika brought her hands down to Leah's head and began to stroke her hair, gently scratching her scalp. The tickle of Annika's fingers sent shivers of tingly, relaxing pleasure down Leah's back. With one hand she took hold of Annika's dick again to steady it against her lips, then with the other she reached behind herself and under her dress to pull aside her thong and caress the soft skin either side of her pussy.

Leah started to stroke herself. She let her tongue slide out and lick the shaft of Annika's dick while she pumped it, then she brought her mouth back to the tip and opened it to let Annika slide slowly inside. Annika gave a groan as Leah closed her lips and took a first, gentle suck. Emboldened, Leah pulled back, then slid her mouth further on to Annika's dick, with a little more force, until her lips slowly reached as far as they could go, and Annika's balls nudged against Leah's chin. Leah felt the tip of Annika's dick slide down her throat.

"Oh, Leah! Oh no, fuck! I'm sorry! Ohhh!" Annika gasped, "Fuck!"

Leah felt Annika twitch and pulse inside her. She pulled back and freed her mouth but it was too late. The first, long forceful spurt struck Leah's lips as she closed them tight, splashing across her cheeks and down onto her neck, then immediately afterwards a second gush splattered onto her forehead and into her hair as Annika's dick twitched upwards. More sprayed out onto Leah's chest and her dress as Annika staggered backwards, trying to spare Leah the remaining spurts.

Leah was for a moment physically startled, her body jumping involuntarily, but once she had recovered, feeling her face covered in warm cum, she couldn't help but laugh. "Oops!" she giggled.

"Oh no!" Annika exclaimed, holding her still twitching dick, "I'm so sorry! How embarrassing!" Then she looked down at Leah, "Fuck! Your dress!"

Leah looked down at herself. Most of Annika's cum had dripped down onto her chest and half bare breasts, but some was already dripping over the neckline of the dress, and two big splashes were dashed across the fabric covering her chest and stomach.

"Don't worry," said Leah, staggering to her feet, somewhat awkwardly. She pulled her dress down to bare her breasts and stomach, struggled for a moment to get it over her backside, then let it fall to the floor and stepped out in only her high heels and thong, "I'll get a towel."

"Thanks," said Annika, looking mortified.

Leah walked through into the bathroom, suddenly feeling rather self-conscious of her near nakedness. Turning on the light switch, she found a plush red towel hanging on a rail, and took it with her back into the bedroom. After wiping her chest and face carefully, she handed the towel to Annika, who cleaned up her hands and thighs. Leah looked up into Annika's eyes. She looked anxious, even a little upset.

"Are you okay?" asked Leah.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you do that," Annika said.

"You didn't make me do anything," Leah reassured her, "Was it not so nice?"

"No, no," Annika replied hurriedly, a faint smile reappearing at the corners of her mouth, "It was lovely. You are really lovely."

"I'm glad," said Leah, smiling, "I wanted to do something nice for you."

"It's just that we are supposed to be discreet," Annika explained, "Very discreet. There are rules. There are only certain places in the house where we can, um, do anything that might shock new girls."

"I'm not shocked," said Leah, which wasn't entirely true. She could feel her heart still racing with nervousness and excitement. She grinned at Annika, trying to put on her coy, cute face, "Just pleasantly surprised. Very pleasantly surprised."

"The other girls will see the state of your dress and they will know," Annika looked worried.

"Maybe there is a spare one in here," Leah opened the door to the wardrobe. There were indeed a few dresses hanging on a rail. None had a cut much like Leah's, and most were clearly far too small, but one in a nice white cotton looked as though it might fit. Leah pulled it off the rail and held it out in front of her. It was very short and strappy. "Hmm, this looks nice, but it will be very obvious that I have changed clothes."

Annika sighed, "You will just have to wear that. It's the only thing to do."

"Is it serious?" Leah asked.

"No, not really," Annika replied, "It's just that according to the rules, I mean if they are applied strictly, I have to leave the ball," she groaned, clearly upset, "And I won't see you again!"

"I'm really sorry," said Leah, "It was my fault, I got carried away."

"No, don't be silly," Annika replied, "I am the one who should have known. I only meant to tell you about what happens here, to prepare you, but then when you were so nice to me I just got carried away."

Leah put her arms around Annika and hugged her. Annika's body felt warm and smooth. Only Leah's thong came between their bare skin. Leah could feel Annika's still half-swollen dick nuzzling between her legs. Leah's pussy hadn't stopped throbbing. She had not quite been able to pleasure herself fully before Annika had come.

"Does Lena also...? Is she, um, like you?" Leah ventured.

"Is she a dickgirl, you mean?" Annika had to suppress a giggle, "Yes, she is."

"A dickgirl?"

"It sounds a bit silly, doesn't it?" said Annika, "We usually just say we are members of the Sisterhood."

"Will I be in trouble?" Leah asked.

"No, no," Annika shook her head, "Trust me, you won't. The Sisterhood always treats girls invited from outside extremely well. It's only among ourselves that there are these rules."

"Is there anything I can do?" Leah wasn't sure how she might be able to help.

"No, don't worry," Annika replied, "Why don't you have a shower and get yourself cleaned up? Then you can try on that dress."

Leah stood and watched. Annika's dick, still somewhat swollen but softened, hung heavy between her legs, and, Leah fancied, was still faintly twitching with the final pulses of Annika's orgasm. Annika was beautiful, and somehow, Leah found her even more beautiful with that lovely big dick. Annika had come so quickly, Leah hadn't really had time to think about it, but looking back, she realized that, following the surprise, she had felt a profound pleasure and satisfaction in the discovery that she could make it harden, throb and spurt. And so much. Leah savored the memory of Annika's load splashing warm and wet all over her face and chest. Did Annika always come so hard, or had Leah given her such special pleasure?

"Lena is going to kill me," Annika muttered to herself as she held up her top and inspected it.

Leah thought suddenly of Lena, her beautiful, stern face and her friendly confidence. Leah tried to picture Lena naked and hard, her dick ready to be pumped and sucked like Annika's, but the image eluded Leah's imagination, remained vague and unreal. "I will make sure she doesn't," she said, "You are too lovely, and you have been so kind to me."

"Ha," Annika laughed a short, sharp giggle, "Probably what will annoy her the most is that she didn't get to, um, initiate you herself."

"Really?" Leah asked.

"Sure," Annika replied, facing Leah.

"I doubt it," Leah tried to suppress the big smile that wanted to break out across her face.

"No really," Annika went on, lowering her voice, "She, well, she would really like your ass," Annika grinned sheepishly.

"If she likes fat ones," Leah replied, twisting round to look at it. It felt good, hot, to think that these two lovely girls wanted her. Whether it was because they liked her or they just lusted after her big behind it didn't matter. She turned around in her heels and thong and put her hands on her buttocks, "Do you like it too?" she asked Annika over her shoulder.

"Oh yes," Annika stepped forward, "I like all of you."

Leah realized she was standing right in front of the mirror on the door of the wardrobe. She saw herself, thick legs slightly spread, Annika just behind her. Leah slid her thumbs under the waistband of her thong and pulled it high up, then slid it slowly down over her backside and let it sit across her thighs. She took hold of her buttocks again and pulled them apart, feeling her pussy and butthole bare to the cool air of the room, "Would you like to touch me?"