Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 04

Story Info
Katharina lets off steam in the shower.
3.8k words
4.61
3.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina continued to the stairs and trotted down, then stopped at the next floor. She felt a compelling urge to rush back down to the library and secure the two books she had left behind. And she wondered still about the significance of her find. Was Vera's research purely a matter of curiosity, an intellectual exercise? Or was there actually an important decision looming for the coven council? If so, it seemed that the youngest of the Seven would have the deciding vote in the case of a tie. Which of them was the youngest? Katharina wasn't sure. Were the Seven even aware of this rule or had she, Katharina, now discovered it? Her skin prickled with excitement at the thought.

As she descended, Katharina stole herself, and steered her thoughts carefully away from rumination. She knew herself well enough to be wary of her tendency to get hung up on an unfinished task and be unable to focus on anything else. There was the ball to think about now. It, too, was important. To a certain extent, her success in entertaining the Sisterhood's guests would reflect on her mentor. And especially her success in seducing them. There had been some preparation over the previous month. Some instruction in seduction from senior girls, which Katharina had found particularly awkward. Some informal advice, as well, and the dancing lessons. But over the course of her preparation, Katharina had come to resign herself to probably not making any bold conquests. She struggled to imagine it. Even with the ball probably already underway, the whole event still seemed unreal.

She focused on her more immediate mission, of finding Lia. A reassuringly straightforward task, if a little mysterious. Ahead, a group of girls approached, walking in a scatter of twos and threes. Katharina walked on along the hallway towards them. She took in the variety of dresses, skirts, bare legs, tight tops, the freshly-coiffed hair and the make-up. Obviously heading on down to the ball already. Katharina picked out the faces, but none was Lia's, nor Ivy's. As Katharina passed, some of the girls waved or laughed excitedly. She realized she still had no idea what she would wear herself. She had been hoping Ivy would help her out. Ivy had a good eye for nice outfits.

Katharina reached the door to her dorm. She was relieved to hear the other two girls inside, Ivy's brash, almost shouting, voice, and Lia's husky laugh. They were still here. Katharina entered the small square antechamber that served as a rather cramped sitting room, and walked straight through into the single shared bedroom. The dorms were modern in style, and had clearly been partitioned out of whatever wider space had earlier occupied this part of the house. The thin plaster walls that divided each room from the next made an irregular join where they met the older, rougher exterior stone wall. Being located at the corner of the house, Katharina and her roommates were lucky enough to have two exterior walls. One window looked out onto the wooded slope that Katharina had seen earlier from Vera's room on the floor above, and the other showed a sliver of the rear gardens and the distant mountains behind them.

Along one wall stood a row of three metal-frame beds, a couple of meters separating each from the next. Lia was reclining on the nearest bed. She had a pastel pink towel wrapped around her hair, and another draped over her body, which fell off as she stood up to greet Katharina, "Katja!"

"Hi," Katharina smiled. She waved at Ivy, who was likewise reclining on the next bed, topless in a pair of tight denim pants, "I thought you might have gone down already."

"We waited for you," said Lia gaily. As she bounced on her bed, each little spring with her feet sent her long, limp dick flying up in the air in front of her.

"We didn't 'wait', Lia," Ivy drawled, "You spent an entire hour sucking dick at the side of the pool, and then another entire hour getting showered. We're not even ready."

Lia sat back down on the bed with a bounce, picked up her pillow and flung it at Ivy. "I was out of the showers before you," Lia pouted. She put her finger to her lips in a caricature of puzzlement, "And oh, I wonder what could possibly have kept you so long in there?"

Ivy lifted the pillow from her face and tossed it back onto Lia's bed, "Go get showered Katja. We've got to get going."

Katharina headed quickly to the furthest of three wooden wardrobes, opened the door and pulled out her towel and her flannel dressing gown, "Sorry. It's started already, hasn't it?"

"Don't worry," Ivy rolled lazily over onto her front, "There's time. Not cool to turn up too early. Bet you Lia still won't be dressed by the time you get back."

Katharina pulled her gown off over her head, stuffed it into the wardrobe, and stood for a moment in her shorts. She looked at Lia sitting cross-legged on the bed, and remembered Vera's request. "Wait for me, yeah? Don't go down without me," Katharina pulled on her dressing gown and threw the towel over her shoulder.

"We'll wait," Lia swung her legs off the bed and sat at its edge, "Now Ivy, where were we? Ah yes, you had your lips round the end of my dick if I remember correctly."

Ivy sat up and scrunched her face in a scowl before flinging her pillow at Lia. Katharina smiled and headed for the door. "Be quick," Ivy called out after her as she exited through the antechamber.

The hallway was empty again. A few doors further down to the left were the showers. As Katharina pushed open the swinging door, there wafted out a warm, thin mist carrying the soapy smell of a recent thorough wash. The showers, too, were empty. On two sides of a wide, tiled space there were banks of shower heads fixed to the walls. Some of them were still dripping occasional drops of water onto the tiles below. In the little metal racks below each shower head were various leftover bottles of shampoo.

On either side of the door were rows of clothes hooks, and full-length mirrors fixed to the wall. Katharina shrugged off her dressing gown and hung it up along with her towel, then pulled down her shorts and stuffed them into the pocket of the dressing gown. She felt a damp patch in the fabric of the shorts where they had absorbed the residue of her encounter with Mari.

After a quick look around to reassure herself that she really was alone, Katharina turned to check the mirror. It was curious, the difference between what she saw now and what she felt certain other people saw. Whenever she looked at photographs of herself, which fortunately was not very often, she found she intensely disliked her own look. Not so much the face itself. That was okay. It was the expression. She looked too young, even in recent pictures. And too like a girl. She would have liked to have instead a look like Ivy's. Tough, adult, womanly. Even when she tried to put on the kind of sultry pout that Ivy wore all the time, it looked obviously feigned. She looked like a shy girl trying to be sexy.

Here in the mirror the impression was subtly different. This was the face she saw for herself, when she was alone, and wasn't being watched. There were a few little imperfections, like the light, fuzzy down across her upper lip, or the bright red blotches that appeared in awkward patterns on her pale skin after exertion. But the face itself, it wasn't all that bad. She had gotten a reasonable amount of attention from boys, and some girls, in the years before she had joined the Sisterhood. They must have seen something. Cuteness, perhaps. That was better than nothing.

And as for the body, there were parts of it at least that Katharina was secretly even quite pleased with. She was slim, but not bony. There wasn't much to her backside, or her hips, but she had a narrow waist and a flat stomach. And she wasn't too short, a little bit taller than Ivy and Lia. She had nice breasts. They were perhaps the only aspect of her appearance that she definitely wouldn't change, at all. They weren't particularly big, but noticeably bigger than average. And they stuck out nicely. Pointy, yet soft, like two slouching, rounded pyramids. And they gave a pleasing stiff bounce when she walked.

Katharina looked down and became aware of the warm, tight feeling of stiffness between her legs at the same moment she saw it. This was one aspect of her appearance that she definitely would change, had even wished many times quite desperately that she could. She knew that having a big dick was supposed to be a good thing, in theory. But in practice it was just cripplingly awkward. Awkward because of the attention it drew, but also just plain awkward, as a matter of everyday practicality.

It was only when she had turned, in trepidation, to internet pornography for answers that she had realized just how big she was by typical standards. And joining the Sisterhood had been a second revelation. She had expected then finally to be among girls like herself, and of course she had been, but still not quite like herself. After the first few nights in her dorm room, and the showers, it had become clear that she was still different. She hadn't made a particular effort to check the other girls out, indeed she had tried hard not to. What had raised her suspicions initially was rather the fact that they were all staring at her.

The showers had become an ordeal, so much so that she had taken to sneaking in late at night or at other times when she was likely to be alone. Showering with the other girls would probably have been bearable if it weren't for the fact that she always, and immediately, got hard. She had been able to take some solace in the fact that she wasn't the only one. Some of the others got excited too, surrounded by a dozen naked girls soaping themselves up. But for Katharina it was when she got hard that she really stood out. At rest, she was more or less comparable to the other girls, still bigger, but only a bit. When she was excited, however, it grew a lot, probably almost doubled in length.

She was getting hard now. Even when she was alone it happened. Perhaps it was because the showers triggered the memory of earlier excitements. It was a curious feeling, her dick stiffening. Pleasant, tinged with the promise of pleasure, but also with discomfort. As it grew it got heavier, yet however much it grew it was still attached to her body at the same small spot. So all its weight hinged on one increasingly strained join, and tugged down on her with a steady pressure that quickly became insistent in clamoring for relief.

Katharina turned away and padded through the still puddle of water to one of the shower heads, her dick swaying lazily to one side and then the other in front of her. She supposed she should relieve some of her excitement before the ball, if she wanted to be able to conceal herself securely. It had been among the various pieces of advice that senior girls had offered.

Katharina disliked intensely the idea of jerking off perfunctorily, simply in order to relieve herself. Like most Sisterhood girls, she masturbated fairly prolifically, but she tried always to find something new to think about when she did, rather than just blankly jerk until she came. She liked to explore some new corner of her fantasy every time, even if only a trivial one. It helped to stave off the feeling of regret that followed orgasm. She felt better about herself if she came away with at least one new idea, something hot that she had never thought about before.

She turned the metal knob of the shower and waited until it reached a warm, steamy temperature. Then she put her head beneath the stream of water and let it wash over her shoulders and down her body. She took hold of her dick in one hand, near the top, so that as she began slowly tugging, the knuckles of her clenched fist ran over the underside of the tip, where she got the most intense relief. If she had been lying on her bed or elsewhere, she would also have put the other hand at the base, or cupped it over her balls, but in the shower it just felt right and natural to plant one hand on the wall and lean forward, as if some other girl were there between her and the wall.

Who was she thinking of? She didn't have much time, so she needed to come up with something quickly. Mari. The image of Mari's tiny figure bent double in front of her was freshest in her memory. And their brief encounter had been powerfully exciting, if a little nerve-wracking. But after a first few pleasant tugs Katharina knew that Mari wasn't going to do it for her just now. All she could think of was the curiously frustrating blend of release and discomfort she had experienced as she had climaxed with Mari's excruciatingly tight butthole squeezing only the very end of her dick, while also bending it awkwardly downwards.

She needed something smoother, simpler. Ivy. No, not Ivy. Yes, Ivy! Ivy's lovely soft lips on her dick. Oh yes, Ivy's lovely soft lips swallowing her to the hilt. No, it was too weird. Somehow, despite definitely not wanting to, her imagination always conjured up Ivy, and only conjured her all the more vividly if Katharina tried to stop it. It was as if she had to think of Ivy once, as a sort of penance, just to get it out of the way. She waited, let it pass.

Louise. The lovely, spectacularly busty, blonde ka'ini. She would be managing the main bar at the ball later. Louise in her volleyball outfit. Louise rolling up the tight top of her volleyball outfit to slide her giant sweating tits onto Katharina's dick. Katharina jerked a little faster, thrusting up into her fist. This image was working. She tried to hold it in her mind, flesh it out in as much detail as she could while still concentrating on her pleasure. The wobble in the compressed fat of Louise's breasts where they spilled out over the neckline of her top. Wisps of bright blonde hair tickling at Katharina's dick when it thrust up in front of Louise's face. Louise's face. Her expression. What did she look like when she was giving a titfuck? The face was always the hardest part to imagine. Katharina pondered too long, trying to put together Louise's face in her mind's eye. Young, sort of plain but a really lovely kind of plain, and with soft, tanned skin. Katharina couldn't quite see it. And once she devoted too much energy to imagination she lost track of her pleasure, neglected to keep it stoked, and it slipped away.

Who else? Vera. Of course Miss Vera. Katharina's imagination had called on her lovely mentor for inspiration so many times, and with some spectacular successes. But that also made it difficult to come up with novelties. Katharina thought back to her most recent memories of Vera, from earlier that evening. And then even before the memory coalesced, Katharina knew she was onto a winning image. Vera's tight yoga pants, stained dark with wetness at the tip of her stiff bulge. They had been kissing, the two older girls. Lena's hand had even been in Vera's pants, hadn't it? Katharina found she had to think back for a moment to be sure.

"Ohh yeah." When she started to mutter under her breath it was a sure sign that she was going to stick with this particular fantasy all the way. "Oh Lena! Yes, Lena! Kiss me. Jerk on my throbbing hot dick," Katharina wasn't quite sure whether she was murmuring Vera's imagined words, or her own, or herself as Vera. "I love you. Mmmh, yeah. Suck it! Lena! Fuck, Lena! I love your hot mouth! Suck it deep you shameless dick-worshiping slut!"

Katharina felt her dick, or not even her dick but just a particular spot on it, on one side of the tip, slowly draw all sensation to itself, become for a few moments the nexus of her attention. Then the heat and friction where she was now furiously rubbing herself crept down the shaft and ignited a spasm in the muscles at its base. Somewhere deep inside her a tight, throbbing pressure burst and her dick gushed in one long, hard spurt. She heard the quick rushing sound of a jet of cum above the spatter of the shower, and saw it splash against the wall as she lowered her head, breathing deeply.

She held her lungs full for a moment's pause, then let her breath go in a slow, controlled sigh and felt her heartbeat gradually soften. She pushed against the wall to stand upright, scrunched her eyes closed, and looked up to the showerhead, letting the water spatter down onto her face. Then she put her free hand between her legs to cradle it over her balls while her dick continued to pulse out smaller spurts. It was a particular sensation that she found deeply comforting, feeling her balls slowly shift and squirm in their tight sack right after she had come. Behind her ballsack she felt her butthole alternately constrict and relax in time with the fading throbs of her orgasm.

In principle it was forbidden to jerk off in the showers. Because the drains might get blocked, was the justification that had been offered when the rule had been announced, during induction week. Katharina had dutifully observed the rule for many months after joining the Sisterhood, but so many other girls seemed to completely disregard it that she had eventually given in and followed suit. It was just so convenient. The only other comfortable location was her dorm room, but she was less often sure of being alone there. And there was the matter of cleanup.

Katharina relaxed her grip on her dick and ran her curled fingers up and down its shaft, shaking it as it softened. She looked down and watched a trickle of viscous fluid drop from the tip to join a puddle at her feet. It was slowly draining away amid the downpour from the shower. She checked the wall in front of her. Not too much damage. On occasions when she had not released for a long time, the first few spurts could land very high up on the wall. Since the showerheads were not detachable, it was very awkward to rinse off. But now, perhaps because of her recent encounter with Mari, the streak of cum that had splattered up the tiles reached only as high as her neck. She cupped her hands to gather water from the shower and then flung it at the wall to dislodge the slightly sticky fluid and wash it down towards the drain. After repeating a few times, all evidence of her quick masturbation session was gone.

Katharina reached for a translucent green plastic bottle from the little metal rack below the shower. She was reasonably sure that this was her shampoo, the one she had left here a week before. Although some of the other girls used the same brand. Most girls left theirs behind unless it was a particularly expensive one, and it seemed to be generally agreed that anything left behind was fair game. Katharina unscrewed the cap and shook a thick blob out onto the palm of her hand. She slapped it down on the top of her head and then worked it into a lather against her scalp.

Clumps of foam slid down her neck and over her shoulders. She gathered them up and rubbed them under her armpits, under her breasts, down across her stomach, between her legs and round upwards into the crevice of her buttocks. Finally, she pressed her hand against the thick ridge at the base of her dick and squeezed, teasing out the last trickle of cum from the tip. She washed it away, then closed her eyes and let the force of the shower rinse the suds of the shampoo off her body.

She stood for a moment with the warm rush of water enveloping her. She knew she should hurry, but the flush of relaxation following her orgasm kept her standing there for a minute or two until her will coalesced and she found herself reaching out to turn off the shower. She traipsed through the fresh puddle of water at the center of the room and retrieved her towel and dressing gown. After rubbing herself dry from her feet up to her neck, she buried her face against the towel with a sigh, then flung it around her hair and wrapped it in a pile atop her head. She pulled on the dressing gown and swung open the door.

12