Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 18

Story Info
Ivy gets milked.
8.8k words
4.68
3.9k
1
0

Part 18 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina heard some sounds, whispers perhaps, the creaking of a bed, from the other end of the room. Then Ivy's unmistakable brash voice, loud but indistinct. She lay waiting, collecting herself, for only about a minute before she heard again bare footsteps on the wood.

The silhouette that she saw through the curtains could have been Josephine's, it looked like the right shape, but when it neared and rounded the corner of the neighboring bed to appear beside her she saw that it was in fact Ivy. Ivy's hair was straighter, silkier, and though both girls were very slim, Ivy's body was slightly broader.

Then Ivy's face peered in. "Hi Katja," she smiled, "You're getting comfy, huh? Mind if I join you?"

Katharina wasn't sure why she had slipped inside the bed and covered herself. She had felt vulnerable, perhaps, with her body still tense with frustration and her near-climax only just receding.

"Hi," Katja pulled aside a corner of the bedcover and invited Ivy in, shuffling over.

"Josephine wanted to go with Mari," Ivy explained as she clambered up onto the bed, naked, and laid herself down on her side. She wriggled her legs down under the cover then pulled it over her up to her chest.

"Oh," Katharina tried not to give any sign of disappointment. She wasn't sure she even felt any, but she wanted nonetheless to avoid giving Ivy the impression she did.

"Not that she doesn't like you," Ivy added, "She said you were very cute."

"It's okay Ivy," Katharina laughed, "You don't have to soothe my ego or anything. It's fine."

Ivy snuggled closer, pressing herself to Katharina's side. Katharina felt Ivy's dick somewhere against her hip, soft enough to give as it was pressed between their bodies, but still thick, half-hard. It was slightly cold with wetness, and when Ivy held her closer, Katharina felt a little slick of something lukewarm and watery trickle out onto her skin.

Ivy put her hand on Katharina's chest, "No but seriously. She did. I think maybe she just wanted to be with another dmurrhisi or something, just now."

"Oh, you mean maybe she's not so into it?" Katharina turned to look at Ivy, to check her expression for any trace of chagrin or disappointment.

"No no," Ivy's looked contented, a little drowsy, "She was. I'm pretty sure. I think maybe she's just really hot for Mari."

"So... it went okay?" Katharina tested cautiously. She found the idea of exchanging stories about sex slightly uncomfortable. Although secretly she was always excited to hear about what other girls had done with each other, she felt a little embarrassed to ask them about it. She worried it would make her seem overbearing or intrusive, too much of a gossip.

"Yeah, totally fine," Ivy sighed, "I gotta say, she is very easy to get on with. A happy girl, you know."

Having begun to tire of lying flat on her back, and feeling the first tugs of discomfort where her body was pressed into the sheets, Katharina shuffled further up the bed, until her torso was uncovered and she could sit up against one of the voluminous pillows at its head.

Idly, she set her hand at the back of Ivy's head, holding her, "Great, Ivy, that's your second initiation then. Congrats."

Ivy shuffled upward to join Katharina and put her head on Katharina's chest. She looked up, "Uh-uh. Technically not. Turns out Josephine was not really a new girl."

"Oh?" Katharina was surprised.

"I mean, she is a new girl here tonight, but not new new. Like, she was already with someone else earlier," Ivy shook her head, "So it wasn't her first time."

"Oh. Alright," Katharina frowned, "Well I guess that's a good sign, that she wanted to, um, do it again. Did she say who she was with before?"

Ivy shook her head again, "No. I mean, it wasn't that she didn't want to say or anything. I asked her about it. But she didn't remember her name." Then Ivy laughed, "She just said she was really hot, but really bad at sex."

Katharina wondered what this piece of information might mean, or whether it meant anything significant. It meant at least that whoever Josephine had met earlier had not taken her to the North Wing. Or Josephine had not wanted to go.

"But she didn't want to go to the North Wing?" she asked, "Josephine, I mean."

"No, I guess not," Ivy replied, "Or you mean with us, right now? No, she totally does. I asked her."

"Great. Well done," Katharina laughed, recalling, "Let's just not lose them this time."

Ivy lifted her head suddenly, then raised one finger. "Sh!" she cocked her head to one side, listening.

Katharina sat still, and held her breath shallow. From further into the room, quiet and muffled by the intervening beds and their curtains, came the sound of two voices. There was a smacking sound, perhaps kisses, but too indistinct for Katharina to place for certain. In between, the two voices were murmuring. Even though they were little more than quiet gasps, the voices were clearly distinct from one another. Mari's was shrill, mouselike, and punctuated with laughter, whereas Josephine's had the same rich, surprisingly deep quality Katharina had noticed earlier.

"They're making out," Ivy nodded excitedly.

"Um, is that especially surprising?" Katharina laughed.

Ivy turned and punched her on the arm, "Okay smart ass, no, not particularly. But it's still hot."

Ivy sat up and looked into Katharina's eyes, smirking. She pursed her lips and then reached beneath the bedcover. Katharina felt Ivy's fingers curl around the end of her dick, and she startled with a sharp, pleasurable twitch.

"Woah Katja, you got hard quick," Ivy chuckled.

"Ha," Katharina gave a little trembling sigh as a shiver of gratification tingled up through her insides. Her breath carried through into a weak laugh, "I guess, uh, I had a bit of a headstart."

"Oh yeah?" Ivy grinned at her, "Happy to see me again, huh?"

Katharina had meant to allude to the way in which Mari had left her in mid-orgasm. But now that Ivy's misinterpretation gave her a moment to consider, she decided she preferred not to tell Ivy about her time with Mari. Though she liked the idea of sharing stories with Ivy, to confess to sexual frustration felt slightly different, a little embarrassing. Better to let Ivy think that she was herself the trigger of Katharina's arousal.

Katharina sank back against the pillow, shifting herself further down the bed. "I guess..." she began, "... we won't have time to take a leisurely shower together this time."

Ivy looked at her, smiling. Her touch was delicate, her fingers were warm and slightly sticky against Katharina's sensitive skin. Katharina was aware of her heart pulsing, and her dick beginning to thicken against Ivy's fingers in time with her heartbeat. She was surprised at her own nervousness. It both irritated and excited her. She knew Ivy closely enough now that she shouldn't be afraid to be open about her attraction or to confess that she wanted her. But somehow it felt as if the stakes were higher the second time, that if she were rebuffed now it would be because Ivy had only wanted her that once, had regretted it, or moved on.

"Uh-huh," Ivy nodded. Her smile slowly broadened as she tightened her grip, then began stroking.

With each slow stroke, Ivy brought her fist down far enough to stretch Katharina's skin taut, then pushed it back up and over the tip, her knuckles riding over the underside where Katharina was still tender and sensitive with the memory of the tight grip of Mari's pussy.

Katharina fumbled down along the side of her own body to where she could still feel Ivy's dick nudging at her. Ivy rolled back a fraction to free herself and Katharina slipped her fingers around Ivy's shaft and then her balls, cupping and holding her. She felt the hard base of Ivy's dick throb once, and Ivy began to slowly harden against her hand. Katharina looked straight at Ivy as she began to tickle and caress with the tips of her fingers and press with the heel of her hand against the underside of Ivy's shaft.

Ivy looked lovely, as she always had, but Katharina was struck by how much Ivy's appearance seemed to shift in her imagination each time she looked at her. Now her normally silky straight hair was tousled. It was still fine, and glossy, but a trail of it was stuck to the side of her face with sweat. There was a beading of moisture on her upper lip, too, a film of tiny droplets that clung to the almost invisible downy hairs of her skin.

"Mmm," Ivy murmured, closing her eyes and leaning her head back for a slow sigh, "Us Sisterhood girls have to stick together, Katja. Help each other out."

"Indeed," Katharina smiled, then a little spasm of giddy mirth rose inside her and her smile became a laugh, "So, uh, you want to get up on top of me here and turn around?"

Katharina was amused to see Ivy look around over her shoulder before she replied, though the curtains were drawn closed, and the other two girls were out of sight. "Sure," said Ivy, "But, uh, don't feel like you owe me a blowjob or anything."

Katharina swept the bedcover aside and reached up to guide Ivy's leg and then her hips over as she straddled Katharina at the shoulders, "Come here. I'm not keeping a tab or anything. I want to."

"Okay, sure," Ivy leaned forward to plant her hands either side of Katharina's hips. She tossed her head and swept her hair to one side over her head with one hand, then set it on Katharina's dick, "I just... Well don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I just didn't have you down as a blowjob girl."

"Oh. What are blowjob girls like?" Katharina was curious.

"More..." Ivy seemed to ponder. Then she hefted Katharina's dick and tugged it upward to aim it at her mouth. She spoke her answer as her lips kissed the tip, slurring, "More bitchy."

Katharina's body stiffened in a brief shudder of relief. With the sensation of being inside Mari fresh in her memory, it struck Katharina how different lips felt, especially Ivy's lips. The pleasure that came from being inside a girl's pussy was warmer, more all-enveloping, and the satisfaction was more total somehow, she felt it with more of her body, or she felt it deeper inside herself. Whereas the sensation of Ivy's mouth running over and around the tip of her dick was much more specific, intense but concentrated on that one patch of very sensitive skin. It was shivery, relaxing, gratifying in a similar way to a massage.

Katharina reached up to where Ivy's dick hung, still only half-stiff, above her face. She took hold of it and tugged down, with her fist wrapped around the shaft. She tried to imitate what she had felt Ivy do to her, letting her knuckles rub slowly back and forth over the tip, with Ivy's skin moving beneath them. She felt the vibration of a murmur on Ivy's lips against her, and tugged a little faster.

"Bitchy like you, you mean?" Katharina asked.

Ivy's fist clenched around the shaft of Katharina's dick, squeezing her. She lifted her lips free, "Hey!"

"Sorry," Katharina laughed, "I meant you're confident, you know. You stand up for yourself, you fight back."

Katharina heard a quiet, wet smacking sound and felt herself drawn smoothly into Ivy's mouth. After sucking once, Ivy disgorged her with a slurp, "Yeah yeah, okay. I know what you mean. I'm a bitch. It's just me. I'm like that, I guess." Then Ivy's body shook with a giggle, "Now shut up and suck my dick, okay?"

Katharina snorted with laughter. She looked up at Ivy's rear end. Ivy's dick was pointing down right at her face, straight and stiff. She stroked it again, heard Ivy groan, then she reached up with her other hand and planted it on one of Ivy's slim, taut buttocks. Katharina pushed downward, and Ivy responded by spreading her thighs and lowering herself.

When Katharina's lips touched the tip of Ivy's dick, she felt Ivy arch her back. The hot tingling sensation of Ivy's sucking stopped for a moment. There was a silence, then Ivy's body shuddered. Katharina pursed her lips, kissed, then sucked. The sound of her first slurp was louder than she expected, a little messy. Saliva smeared her lips as she took Ivy in, shuffling her shoulders to reposition herself. Then Ivy's movements resumed, in sympathy with Katharina's own.

Katharina tugged at the base of Ivy's dick as she sucked and licked, rolling her tongue around in her mouth. There was a residue of slickness, partly dried, on Ivy's dick. It had a particular strong salty taste. She remembered it from her encounter in the toilets of the Great Hall, though then she had only tasted it as the girl came in her mouth, and she had quickly swallowed it all down without much focusing her attention on the flavor. It was distinctive, unignorable but inoffensive. Katharina wondered whether it didn't taste a little different this time, whether there might perhaps still be a trace of Josephine's wetness in it. She couldn't tell.

Ivy's movements were a little rougher and more vigorous than Katharina's own. Each time she sucked, Ivy pulled down firmly, stretching the skin of Katharina's shaft taut. It felt sore, on the edge of painful, yet was also deeply satisfying. The rougher stimulation at first dulled her pleasure, seemed to hold release at bay, but then after the first few jerks and twists of Ivy's fist, the warmth inside her deepened and surged beyond her control. Ivy's head plunged steadily deeper with each bob, until Katharina thought she felt herself nudging at the back of Ivy's throat.

"Just cmmh, mm-hmm?" Ivy murmured, her voice a hurried, messy gasp.

Feeling a pulse of relief beginning to force itself up from behind the base of her dick, Katharina murmured an acknowledgment, then quickened her own sucking. She held Ivy by the hip and pushed her down more firmly into her mouth. Ivy's shaft was now slick with Katharina's saliva. The last traces of the taste of Ivy's dried cum faded away, drowned out by the clamoring sensation of a need to choke, and to breathe. Katharina held steady, sucked her cheeks in to seal her lips around Ivy's dick, and pumped quickly with her fist, bumping the tip against the roof of her mouth, near the back. Breathing hard through her nostrils, Katharina tensed and shook her hips, releasing her climax, pushing it up and out of herself, into Ivy's mouth. She groaned and twisted as she felt a hot gush of relief sting her.

Ivy pulled back and began to suck and slurp at the tip of Katharina's twitching, spurting dick, pumping at it with rapid twists of her wrist. Katharina felt a few stray strands drip down onto her stomach and her thighs, but most seemed to disappear up and into Ivy's gulping throat.

Katharina groaned again as an unexpected second throb pulsed up her shaft. She stiffened and gasped, and found she had to disgorge Ivy's dick and turn her head away to breathe.

"Uhh, Katja? If... unhmmf... it's not too... weird, can-" Ivy began, then paused to draw in her cheeks and suck hard.

"Mmh?" Katharina mumbled.

"Can... can I finish... on, ungh, on your face? Oh fuck too late, sorry sorry."

Katharina turned her head to face up, and saw Ivy's dick where she still held it poised above her mouth. It twitched in her hand, suddenly thickening, and then Ivy's hips thrashed and twisted as a long jet of cum sprayed down and splashed across the bridge of Katharina's nose. Katharina startled, then shook her head and quickly aimed Ivy at her mouth as the next spurt pulsed out. Katharina giggled to herself from between closed lips, and let Ivy's cum splash out across her face. Some of it began to trickle back into her eyes, and more down her cheeks and into her hair. When the third and fourth jets were spent, she closed her eyes tight and opened her mouth to suck and then swallow, gently pumping on Ivy's shaft as it twitched and softened, disgorging the last erratic, watery spurts into the back of Katharina's throat.

Ivy thrust her head down to nudge Katharina into her throat, deeper than she had before. She held for a few seconds, then rose with a long, tight suck to lift her head off and toss her hair aside. "Whew," she sighed, "Sorry. Ahah."

Katharina turned her head and let Ivy's now rapidly softening dick slide out past her lips. She held it against her cheek, "No problem. That was fun."

"You, uh," Ivy hesitated, "You have a really pretty face you know Katja. Kind of feels nice to cum on it."

Katharina flexed her jaw, easing it out of its stiffness. She smacked her lips and with her tongue she swiped her mouth clear of the saliva and residue that had gathered inside, "Well, you too. Feels nice to cum on yours. Or in it, rather."

Ivy giggled, a drowsy, giddy laugh. Holding Katharina's dick still firmly at its base, she tugged it from side to side, letting it flail heavily, slapping against her cheeks and lips as it slowly deflated. Then she tugged downward, as far as her fist would go, until she had a hold of the inmost part of Katharina's shaft, where it began to disappear into her body. There, Ivy squeezed gently, and Katharina felt a very pleasurable delicate lapping sensation at her tip as Ivy licked away the last trickle of wetness that seeped out.

Katharina turned to nuzzle her lips along Ivy's shaft, where she still held it at her cheek. She was aware of having mostly followed Ivy's lead during sex. She was fairly certain that Ivy had a lot more experience than her, and so she had assumed Ivy would know what she wanted to do and what felt good. And Katharina wanted to reciprocate, to make Ivy feel as good as she did. She wondered for a moment whether she might somehow irritate her friend by copying her actions too slavishly, but then she dismissed the thought, chided herself for ruminating too much. She bent Ivy's now mostly soft dick to one side, tugged her fist upward, hefting Ivy's balls up, and copied as best she could what Ivy had done to her, gently squeezing at the base, then licking and kissing right at the tip as a last thin trail of cum oozed out.

Ivy sighed. She slowly lifted one leg and then when Katharina released her she swung aside, laid Katharina's dick out across her thigh, and hopped backwards and off the bed. "So Katja... whoa shit your face, I'm sorry!"

Katharina sat up and put one hand to her face. She felt a thick and already drying cake of slippery cum on her cheek. Testing in a few other places, she found it on her lips, her chin, and some beneath her eyes. Then she tested the bedsheets, and felt two damp patches either side of where her shoulders had been resting. "Ah. Anna's sheets."

Ivy seemed unperturbed. She shrugged, "I'm sure it happens often enough. They'll be cleaned. Anyway, if Anna doesn't like it, it'll be Miss Miniature that gets it."

"Okay," said Katharina, sweeping her hands around in an arc across the sheet to check for any other damp patches, "I suppose so."

"Gets it right where she wants it," Ivy snorted. She leaned over and reached up to the head of the bed to drag one of the pillows towards Katharina, "Here, you can clean up a bit."

Katharina took it. The pillow looked, and even smelled, very clean. It had a deep brown and green floral pattern. Katharina felt distinctly uncomfortable at the thought of wiping herself with it, but after a brief hesitation she buried her face in it. She breathed in the refreshing cleanliness of the material, savored its coolness against her warm skin for a moment, then rubbed from side to side, swiping into the crevices of her eyes to mop away as best she could the sticky wetness all over her face.

Katharina surfaced with a gasp of satisfaction and set the pillow down, "That does sort of seem to be her strategy, doesn't it? Mari's, I mean."

"Piss people off until they fuck her? Yeah," Ivy laughed, "Worked with you, didn't it?"

Katharina smiled to herself, then frowned, "Yeah. Sort of."

Ivy's laughing smile softened, "Wait, you mean you didn't?"