Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 25

Story Info
The girls make their entrance at the North Wing.
4.4k words
4.89
1.8k
1
0

Part 25 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turned away from the door, Katharina saw Aria already bounding up to her with an excited smile on her face.

"Ohoh, Katja!" Aria cried, taking Katharina's hand and squeezing it, "You look a bit... ruffled. What kept you?"

"Yes har har. Thank you," Katharina frowned through her smile. "And thanks you too," she looked across at Louise, standing in the center of the tunnel with a tight smirk on her face.

"What?" said Louise with an air of innocence.

"You know. Well... well done," Katharina looked around for the others.

Ivy was standing beside the lectern, apparently in conversation with Polina, who was still looking over the ledger, her fingers tracing across the page. "Eh? What?" Ivy frowned, "What was all that?"

"All that?" Katharina asked.

Aria yanked on Katharina's arm excitedly. She laughed out loud, "All the noise, I think she means."

"Oh," Katharina's face fell and she sensed the heat of a renewed blush on her cheeks.

"Yeah," Louise grinned at her, "These doors are really thin. Fortunately you two weren't anywhere near as loud as..."

"Emmie," said Ivy.

"Emmie," Louise continued, "Girl's a groaner."

"Hah," Aria put her arm around Katharina's waist and hugged her to her side, "Lucky you Katja."

"Emmie?" Katharina looked around again, at Louise, and then at Ivy and Polina.

"In there," Louise jerked her thumb at one of the doors on the other side of the tunnel, "With the other one."

"Josephine," said Ivy.

Katharina saw that at the foot of the door there was a thin sliver of light showing through where it did not quite meet the floor. She held still and listened, tried to discern any sound from within.

"Gone kind of quiet. So I guess they're nearly done. Hopefully they remember to actually get changed. Geez, the number of girls who decide they absolutely must have sex in these cabins," Louise rolled her eyes and nodded towards the larger wooden door at the far end of the tunnel, "The North Wing is right there. Can't they just wait?"

Aria reached slowly for Katharina's thigh and set her hand on the bulge of her dick. She gripped it gently between curled fingers and stroked, looking up at Katharina, "I see you have made a subtle change to your outfit Katja."

Katharina felt a slow throb of heat and stiffness sink down into her as Aria stroked. In the lingering soreness of her recent orgasm, getting hard again felt slightly painful. She reached for Aria's hand and held it still, smiling at her, "Indeed. That's, ahh... nice, but I've got to walk in there in a moment."

Aria ceased stroking but held her hand in place, "So? You should walk around hard, no shame in it. Seriously, I think there is nothing more beautiful than a lovely big bulge on a girl."

"Very funny," Katharina laughed.

Aria let go and stood at Katharina's side, "I mean it. It makes me very happy seeing you get excited when I touch you."

As Aria finished speaking, her eyes flicked to the side and her attention seemed to be drawn away. Katharina followed where she was looking and saw the door at the opposite side of the tunnel swinging open. Light spilled out for a moment, then was extinguished with the click of a switch, and Josephine skipped out.

Josephine was dressed as she had been, in the same very short white dress with bright patches of color. But something about her appearance struck Katharina immediately as different. She looked revitalized, glamorous. After examining her face for a second, Katharina realized that it was make-up. Josephine had applied a fine dark line of pencil around her eyes, making them appear to flash brighter with her smile.

"Ta-da," Josephine announced, hopping to one side and sweeping her arm out beside her to introduce Emmie following behind.

Emmie had changed her clothes, and the contrast was dramatic. She strode out into the center of the tunnel and stood posed with her head slightly raised, looking upward at nobody, and her hand on her hip. The only item of her earlier outfit that remained was her black flat shoes. The long tight dress that had covered her skin from her neck to her ankles was gone, and almost all of her figure was bare. Her chest was held loosely in a short black top, of the sort that ties behind the neck and leaves the shoulders uncovered, along with a sliver of each breast at the sides. The top was short, ended at a band of elastic just below the bust. The weight of Emmie's chest bulged down against the slight stretch of the fabric, and her nipples were visible as two small bumps.

The only adornment on the plain top was a single trailing black cord that fell from from the neckband down over Emmie's bust and across her bare stomach to hang between her thighs. At the first glance, Katharina thought that Emmie was otherwise naked, but then she saw the waistband of a slim black thong clinging to the softness of Emmie's hips. The plain triangle of the thong was made of a very thin material, and when Katharina looked a little closer she thought she could see through it the outline of the short tuft of hair between Emmie's legs.

Katharina was aware that her dick was swelling and lengthening in Aria's grip. Aria seemed to notice, and jerked her hand away quickly, then stepped a subtle distance away from Katharina's side.

"Is she fucking hot, or what?" Josephine exclaimed, "Wow!"

Emmie looked down and her eyes found Katharina immediately. She smiled her peculiar drowsy, supremely confident smile, "Katja. Are you ready?"

Katharina stared. Her gaze refused for a moment to shift, as if she still needed to fix in her imagination the sight of Emmie's soft skin, now finally on full display, smooth and inviting. With a sluggish twist of her head, she dragged her attention away and turned to speak to Ivy, "Uh, yeah? Ivy?"

Ivy looked back at her, shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

Josephine sprang to Emmie's side and put her hand on Emmie's cheek, "Then come here you."

Emmie laughed and turned to meet Josephine's pursed lips. They kissed, slowly twisting and sliding their mouths together, half open and gasping in short breaths. Emmie smiled broadly beneath the kiss, and her lips opened to release short murmurs of contented laughter. Josephine's movements were more energetic, more assertive. She pushed her head forward to press tighter, and her tongue darted out between her lips and across Emmie's mouth and her cheek. As Josephine's writhing intensified, her hand wandered down over Emmie's neck and onto her chest, then her fingers squeezed deep into the plush fat of one of Emmie's breasts.

"Fuck," Josephine released her grip and pulled back, hauling in a deep breath of air, "I need more sex, and quick."

"Well dear Josephine," Emmie announced, smiling, "Our dates are now nice and hard, so perhaps you will be getting it."

Katharina refrained from looking down. She could feel it very vividly, her own hardness. Now free of her constricting underwear after a long confinement, the sensation was particularly intense. Her tight pants still held her down, but she could feel the tension of an upward straining, her dick partly risen and free of the skin of her leg.

Josephine took her leave of Emmie with a swift kiss on the cheek, then pounced on Ivy. "Hah!" Josephine grabbed straight for the tent-like prominence in the front of Ivy's tight jeans and took it in her fist, "Come on, let's go."

Emmie strode slowly over to Katharina. Katharina tried hard not to watch too pointedly the heavy downward bounce of Emmie's chest as she approached. She smiled and took the hand Emmie offered her, "You look... really lovely."

"Good," Emmie smiled. She glanced down at Katharina's pants, "You look very cute too. I am a lucky girl."

Katharina felt the tug of someone putting a hand on her shoulder. She turned and met Aria's face looking up at her. Aria bounced up onto her tiptoes and thrust her lips up to plant a brief kiss on Katharina's cheek.

"Have fun," Aria whispered before she stepped back.

"Okay," Ivy drew her breath and stepped ahead with Josephine, "This way."

Katharina turned to wave at Aria, then at Louise and Polina. She glanced to the side at the door of the changing room that she had been in, and realized she had momentarily forgotten who was still inside. "Um, she's... You'll...?" she nodded at the door then looked across at Louise.

Louise rolled her eyes and smirked, "She'll get everything she deserves, don't you worry."

Katharina was pulled by the hand towards the far door at the end of the tunnel, where an eager Josephine was already swinging it open and ushering Ivy through.

When they reached the doorway in turn, Emmie looked at Katharina directly. "I mean it," she said quietly, "I am lucky to have got you."

Somewhat taken aback, Katharina felt a dazed smile cross her face. Before she could offer a response, Emmie dragged her through the open door and into the chamber beyond.

Katharina knew the main chamber of the North Wing, she had an approximate model of its space in her imagination. And she recognized at least its shape as she looked out across it from the top of the wide semicircular stairway in front of her. But the atmosphere of the chamber now, with the full circle of oil lamps all lit, and the echo of excited conversation ringing down from the high arched ceiling, reminded her of the jarring half-familiarity of seeing a familiar home but under new occupancy.

The various chairs and benches and other small furnishings that Katharina recognized as normally living stacked against the stone walls were now unpacked and arranged in two broad strips that flanked a clear central pathway to the other end of the chamber. There, the three stone archways that before had been open were now covered with thick curtains.

Katharina watched the curtain across the left archway flap aside to disgorge a puff of vapor and two slim girls in swimming bottoms, their bodies still dripping water. The two girls looked around, then trotted across the chamber, laughing, to duck under the opposite curtain. More girls were sitting or lounging on the chairs either side of the central gangway. The chatter of their voices seemed to fill and stuff the grand space of the chamber in the same way as did the warm humidity of the nearby springs. Some of the faces below near the foot of the stairs turned to look up at Ivy and Josephine as they paused at the top.

"Wow," Josephine grinned, "Like a catwalk. So we're going to make an entrance?"

"Right," Ivy nodded absently. She seemed to be searching the room below, a wary frown on her face.

"And all these lovely girls decide whether they want to have sex with us?" Josephine followed Ivy's gaze across the room.

"Basically," Katharina replied. Hearing Josephine put it so bluntly, the subtle sense of the absurd that often crept up on her when contemplating the Sisterhood's traditions came to the surface and she laughed to herself.

"Ooh, all of them," Josephine clapped her hands, "I want all of them. Come on Emmie, let's walk down together and show ourselves off."

Emmie turned to flash Katharina a brief, self-satisfied smile then stepped forward to take Josephine's hand. Together, the two of them stepped down onto the first broad step of the staircase and began their descent.

Katharina approached Ivy, still standing at the top and looking out. She stood close and watched her friend's face. "Any, um... anyone you recognize."

"No Bitch Balls at least," Ivy murmured, "But we left her back in the Great Hall just now, probably off our backs for a bit. Let's hope."

"Ha, right," Katharina chuckled. She noticed that Ivy's statement had made her twitch with apprehension. Then she reflected, and smiled to herself, "And you can say stuff like 'bitch balls' now Ivy. We're here. We made it."

"Right," Ivy smiled back at her. She took Katharina's hand, "And it's thanks to you Katja. You are one seriously crazy bitch."

"Well..." Katharina shook her head, unsettled by the praise, but smiling through her discomfort.

Ivy squeezed Katharina's hand and scrunched her face tight in an enthusiasm, "You showed that fucking psycho Yvonne, and you landed a really hot girl as your date. You fucking delivered Katja."

"Well I mean, I couldn't have done it without you," Katharina said softly.

She looked into Ivy's eyes. She saw them shining with excitement. And she saw also that their faces had drawn closer as they spoke. When Ivy held her gaze for a few seconds of silence, Katharina felt a sudden deep swell of warmth flush through her insides. She wondered for a moment what it could be about Ivy that so often hit her with a sudden rush of arousal. Ivy was lovely of course, and in her own special way, with her pale, slightly downy skin, her silky brown hair, her hoarse, faintly lisping voice. But also, unlike so many other attractive girls that Katharina knew, Ivy was a friend, and had been for some time. There was a special thrill in being close to her because she had been close all along. Each time Katharina contemplated touching Ivy, kissing her, the excitement was compounded by the thought of all those other moments past at which she could have done the same, could have reached out and felt Ivy, but hadn't known it was possible.

Aware that she had been staring into Ivy's eyes for some seconds, Katharina wavered, wanted at first to turn away and almost did so, but then without especially willing it she found herself closing the last small distance to plant her lips on Ivy's and purse them for a soft kiss.

Ivy did not move at first, nor flinch. Then after a splitsecond Katharina felt the muscles of Ivy's mouth tauten and press her lips into a firm cushion, rising to the kiss, responding. With one quiet smack, Ivy drew a short breath and pulled back. She looked away, out across the chamber, held Katharina's hand tight, and whispered, "Later. Katja."

Katharina smiled to herself in chagrin as she felt her cheeks blotch with warmth. They had reached the North Wing, the freedom of privacy, of being among girls who knew the Sisterhood. But there was still this one taboo. Sisterhood girls with each other. Not even a taboo, really, given how widely it was flaunted. More of an amusing embarrassment, something to tease and gossip about.

Searching for something else, something trivial, with which to move on, Katharina felt the fading warmth of Ivy's kiss on her mouth and it reminded her of something. She looked down at where Josephine and Emmie were alighting from the last two steps, Josephine guiding a slower, less energetic Emmie down by the hand. "Josephine is really quite something, huh," Katharina nodded, "You did really well to find her."

"Hoh yeah," Ivy groaned, "She is hot. Kind of a handful."

"You know, when I went to fetch her in the Great Hall earlier..." Katharina began.

"Yes?"

"I found her as she was coming out of the guest toilets, and I think she had been, you know, kissing another girl," Katharina whispered.

"Kissing another girl?"

"I mean, another dmurrhisi girl. You know, pleasuring her."

Ivy laughed, a loud snort of amusement, "It's called eating pussy, Katja."

"Right," Katharina laughed back, embarrassed at herself for having been so circumspect, "She had been eating pussy in the guest toilets."

"Lucky..." Ivy began, then as her eyes again scanned the seating below, she sprang up on her tiptoes and squeezed at Katharina's hand, "Oh, Katja. Miss Vera."

Katharina turned quickly to locate the focus of Ivy's attention. She looked up and down both sides of the central gangway and checked the few faces she saw there, then found Vera, sitting on one of the cushioned chaises facing directly into the gangway, beside another senior girl.

"Oh right. I guess we should go, um, say hi," Katharina stepped down onto the first step, tugging Ivy along with her.

The two of them strode down the steps hand in hand. Walking for the first time in many hours without her tight underclothes on, Katharina was particularly aware of her own hardness, of the motion of her half-stiff dick bobbing from side to side in front of her as it strained up against the front of her pants, lifting them into a drooping, tent-like bulge. She glanced very carefully to her side as she led Ivy off the final step, and saw that Ivy too was hard, more so even than she was. Ivy's bulge was straighter and neater, less ungainly.

Emmie and Josephine were waiting at the bottom. Emmie turned and held out her hand, inclining it down at the wrist in an affectedly formal gesture, "Katja, please take me."

Katharina smiled and took Emmie's hand, "So. Can we, um, introduce you to someone, for a moment?"

"Yeah sure," Josephine grabbed Ivy's arm and turned to begin making her way up the pathway between the clusters of chairs, "A friend?"

Katharina hurried after, then slowed immediately as she felt the subtle drag of Emmie's slower gait, "Er, our teacher. Sort of."

"Your teacher?" Emmie lifted one eyebrow.

"There are sort of senior girls who like, mentor us," Ivy explained.

"Keep you in line, make sure you don't misbehave?" Emmie surprised Katharina by turning to plant a quick kiss on her neck as they walked.

"Exactly," Katharina laughed, "Here."

Ivy came to a halt as they reached the chaise on which Vera and the other girl were sitting. Katharina turned to smile, "Miss Vera. Hi."

"Hello girls," Vera lifted slightly drowsy eyelids, smiled and stretched her arms out across the back of the chaise, draping one of them behind the shoulders of the girl sitting beside her.

Katharina now recognized the second girl as Miss May, another of the senior girls who like Vera and Lena mentored novice girls and taught some of the classes in the Sisterhood's study program. Miss May led many of the sports lessons and held regular workout sessions, which Katharina had always tried discreetly to avoid.

"Girls. Hello," Miss May echoed, sitting up. In contrast to Vera's slow, soothing voice, May's speech was brisk and cheerful, exuded energy. Her accent was subtle and unplaceable, but gave a distinct impression of refinement, and authority. It reminded Katharina of the way that Ellen, the ka'ini, spoke, but was more extravagant, louder.

Both Miss May and Vera were dressed in sports attire. Tight, short gym shorts and matching sports bras. May's outfit was a bright red, and Vera's black. As she turned and faced them to present herself, Katharina noticed that both senior girls looked as if they had just returned from a bout of vigorous exercise. Their faces and chests were flushed a healthy, appealing pink, and their bare skin glistened with a fading coat of sweat.

Vera looked rather more exhausted than May. She was slumped backwards, sitting low on the chaise, strands of her loose brown hair were stuck to her temples, and the neckline of her bra was darkened with sweat. She looked contented, with the glowing air of satisfaction that comes in the wake of exertion. Vera's body was slim, her legs long and athletic, but there was a neat bulge of softness at her stomach, above the waistline of her tight shorts, that Katharina had not noticed before.

May's body was immaculately smooth and taut. Katharina had seen it before, during gym classes. Though womanly, and a little stocky, there was almost no ripple, no looseness on May's body. Her smooth, powerful legs sat firm against the seat of the chaise. Even sitting up, leaning forward to greet them, May's stomach was flat, the only contours that showed were those of the subtle wall of muscle just beneath her tanned skin. Across her hip beneath her shorts was the stark outline of her dick, at rest, soft and thick. Her face was slender, tanned, slightly freckled, her expression bright and alert, and her dark blonde hair was tied neatly back in a glossy pony tail.

As she sprang suddenly to stand, May puffed a stray lock of hair from her eyes and smiled at Katharina, then she turned and offered her hand to help Vera up and onto her feet.

12