Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 36

Story Info
Katharina returns to enjoy Mari on her own.
6.7k words
5
2.9k
2

Part 36 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dressing room was still and empty. Katharina could feel the warm damp, and smell it, the smell of earth and stone carried on moist air, like the aftermath of rainfall, but staler. With Anna no longer there to hold her attention, Katharina noticed things she hadn't before. There were scuff marks on the stone around the corners of the dressing tables and under the chairs, where they had been dragged into the particular neat arc in which they now stood.

Seven chairs, for the seven girls who would be offered. Or at least, there would be seven at most, if seven could be found. Katharina sifted back through her memories of the ball and her time so far in the North Wing, and enumerated how many new girls she had encountered that seemed as if they might stay to be offered. She thought first of Leah, the girl she had briefly shared with Ivy and Lia. Katharina could not remembered at first whether Leah had been wearing a chain necklace like Caroline's, but then she recalled the image of Leah leaning over the footboard of the bed to display herself, with the chain of the necklace draped across her big breasts. Katharina couldn't see clearly in her memory whether it was exactly the same as the one Caroline had been wearing. But if Yvonne and Lena were bringing Leah to the North Wing it seemed likely that she would be offered if she wanted it. She was confident, eager, and attractive, everything that the senior girls would be looking for.

So with Caroline and Leah there were probably two already. Emmie, too, had seemed very willing. Then there was Josephine. She also seemed very much like the right type, energetic, adventurous, very pretty. But Katharina had wondered earlier whether Josephine was as interested in Sisterhood girls as Emmie seemed to be. Or perhaps it was only Katharina herself that Josephine did not find attractive.

Katharina stepped up to the first of the dressing tables and looked at herself in the broad mirror mounted at its back. There was a modern electric lamp fixed with a clamp to the top of the mirror. It was switched off, and the lampshade cast a faint patch of shadow over the mirror and the table, shielding it from the lamplights at the edges of the room. In the shaded mirror, Katharina saw something that she liked. A face, with a subtle self-assured smile. Still a little too young-looking, too furtive, mousy, for her liking. But attractive. Her pale skin was blotched into irregular patches of pink by the heat of the nearby springs, and she could see the thud of an excited heartbeat in the slight movement of her chest. She glanced around herself, then took her hands to her chest. Her breasts were pleasingly firm, but soft to the touch, prominent, slightly pointed. At the bottom of the mirror, Katharina saw her dick slowly twitching into view, a moment before she noticed the slow throb of tightness and warmth.

Did she look like a senior girl? The way they held themselves? Cool, graceful, inscrutable. She had imagined it from time to time, becoming a senior girl, remaining with the Sisterhood for a few years or more. She had even assumed it would happen, but in an abstract sense. She had stated it to herself as a fact without envisioning it in everyday detail. The notion still felt unreal, but perhaps it felt a little less so now, standing here so close to the amphitheater, with the great ceremony of offering only a few hours away, and with it Vera's own advancement.

Katharina smiled at herself, and twisted one side of her mouth to blow a whimsical half-kiss at her own face. Then she turned, invigorated, and strode round the dressing table and across the empty space behind towards the doors in the rear wall.

There she paused for a moment, making sure she recalled which door Anna had opened earlier. She wondered about trying the other, imagined finding out that Anna kept yet another girl captive there. But when she lifted her arm she found it moving swiftly for the leftmost of the two doors, the same one that they had earlier passed through.

The space inside was familiar, appeared to be as she had left it. Perhaps the wall lamps had dimmed a little, flickered more than they had before. Or perhaps Katharina simply noticed the low light more vividly as she examined the grooves and crevices of the stonework, undistracted by Anna's presence.

Katharina shifted her attention quickly to the bed. She had reckoned with the possibility that Anna had since sent someone to untie Mari, so she had prepared herself for disappointment, for having to return to the testing chamber and seek a different girl. But she was reassured to see Mari as she had left her, naked and still tied tight and stretched upright against the bedpost, bound at her wrists and ankles.

Mari gave no particular sign of having noticed Katharina enter. Katharina took care to close the door slowly and noiselessly behind her. There was a shrill groan, and Mari's body shifted, but she did not twist her neck to look around.

Katharina approached with deliberate steps, then stood a pace away from Mari and examined her. There was a messy glisten of sweat on the skin of Mari's back, which flickered in the lamplight, along with the tiny fine golden hairs at the base of her spine, between the shallow dimples above her petite backside.

Katharina set her hand on her dick, near the tip, and held herself. Her own touch steadied her excitement, helped her to gauge it. The coolness of her fingers against her hot and still sore skin was soothing, seemed to carry some of the heat and pressure away from inside her, but she also felt herself twitch and thicken, pulsing her way to full hardness in her hand.

She let go, and reached out to take gentle hold of a bunch of Mari's silky blonde-brown hair at the back of her head. Mari stiffened, and there was a frothy, moist murmur from her mouth. Her neck twisted feebly, half turning, then slumped forward, her forehead pressed to the carved wood of the bedpost as she groaned again.

Katharina gripped Mari's hair a little more tightly, pulling more of it between her fingers until she was holding Mari's head in place but without tugging. She leaned forward and let her dick rest against Mari's lower back, felt it slide across the thin film of sweat on Mari's skin, and whispered at Mari's neck, "Sh."

Mari murmured quizzically, and her head pulled itself upright with a little more determination than before. Katharina held her firmly in place, and burrowed with her fingers until she found the lump of knotted fabric that held Mari's gag in place behind her head. She had to bring her other hand up to hold the band of cloth in place as she picked at the knot, then after a few tries she prised one band free with her fingernails and threaded it out. The other fell away with a nudge and she reached around Mari's face to lift the gag away from her mouth. Mari shook her head and gurgled. Katharina felt her way between Mari's lips with her fingers and hooked out the bundle of cloth that was stopping her up. As it came free she felt Mari pushing it out from within with her tongue.

"Gah!" Mari gasped, "Fuck. Katja."

Katharina took between her fingers the wet scrap of black that she had just pulled from Mari's mouth and uncrumpled it. Examining it, she found that it was indeed the same pair of her own underwear that she had earlier stuffed in there herself.

Katharina tossed the underwear onto the bed and put her hands to Mari's scalp, rubbing gently with her fingertips, "Have you been tied up this whole time?"

Mari gasped again, her chest swelling and deflating in several quick breaths. Her head lolled backwards, nuzzling into Katharina's massage. "Uh, maybe," she groaned.

Katharina paused, and leaned her head round to look at Mari's face, "Is it... fun?"

Mari's expression was pained, exhausted. The slim touch of black pencil around her eyes had smudged a little, so that there was a faint cloud of black about her eyes. There were red crease marks in a crinkled pattern across one cheek and up around her eye onto her forehead, where she had perhaps spent some time with her skin pressed against the carved pattern of the bedpost. Katharina found the look quite fetching, and exciting in the way it commemorated so vividly Mari's state of captivity and exhaustion.

"Yeah," Mari shrugged. She seemed finally to catch her breath, and exhaled one last slow sigh, "I got a bit of a break in between, if you must know. For more door duty. So are you going to untie me and fuck me?"

Katharina waited, and ran her tongue across her lips as she smiled to herself before setting her mouth beside Mari's ear and whispering again, "At least one of those."

"Uhh, Katja!" Mari whined. She shook her head and nuzzled her cheek against Katharina's kissing her, "Come on then. Fuck me."

Katharina embraced Mari from behind, pressing herself to Mari's back. She set her hands on Mari's slight, slim chest and then ran her hands slowly downwards until one came to rest on Mari's hip and the other was laid flat on Mari's lower stomach, fingertips just brushing against the tuft of very short fine hair above her pussy.

Katharina put her lips to Mari's and kissed her, "There's a little word missing."

"Uh," Mari groaned and her body jerked, hips straining upwards towards Katharina's hand, "F-ffuck."

"That's a fun word," Katharina laughed softly at Mari's ear. She slid her hand upwards, over Mari's flat stomach, "But not the one I was thinking of."

"Fuck, Katja, p-please," Mari groaned.

"Good," Katharina laughed again, "You know, if only I'd realized earlier what it takes to get you to behave yourself."

Katharina waited for a moment when it seemed that Mari was about to offer a retort. But Mari made only a faint gasping squeak and shook her hips as if trying to shift herself downward. Katharina withdrew her hand and laid it at Mari's hip. She felt the tremor in Mari's body under her light grip. Then she stepped back a little, took hold of her dick, and bent it down against its own stiffness to push it between Mari's buttocks and slide it on forward underneath her.

There was a brief rasp of her skin against Mari's as her shaft nuzzled into the warm space between Mari's thighs, slightly clammy with half-dried sweat. Then Katharina let go of her dick and let it strain upwards against the slit of Mari's pussy. There she felt the smooth caress of fresh moisture, Mari's folds parting and sliding over her.

Katharina thrust forward and felt the tip of her dick pass through the gap between Mari's legs and bump against the bedpost. Then she rocked her hips slowly back until she felt the heat and wetness of Mari's opening again.

"Yeah! Katja, come on," Mari gasped.

Katharina stooped a little and pushed herself upward at a sharper angle. She felt the first tight crease inside Mari's pussy glide over her, opening as she entered then gripping her tight. She had meant to linger and tease Mari for longer, holding her open with only the tip of her dick, but the snug heat that enveloped her was too overwhelming a relief and she found herself sliding on upwards, pulling on Mari's hips to drive herself deeper.

"There," Katharina grunted. She walked her legs apart a little to steady herself, tossed back her hair and spoke in Mari's ear, "See where good behavior gets you?"

"Ahh, yes," Mari whimpered. She twisted her head to nuzzle her mouth against Katharina's. Then she paused and drew her breath, seemed to compose herself for a moment. Her body shook with a brief hysterical giggle, "But was it really good behavior that got me here?"

"Hah," Katharina laughed in return, "Alright, maybe being naughty is what got you here, but..."

Katharina let her statement trail away quietly. Mari's retort, the resurgent flicker of mischief in her laughter, had caught her off her guard. Katharina was mindful of what Vera had said, about talking to a girl to stoke her desire, but she wondered whether she had taken it too literally. Even given Mari's somewhat desperate state of arousal, she was probably too sharp a wit for Katharina to be able to fluster her easily with seductive talk. Perhaps Vera had meant only that talk was one of several different ways to bring a girl to a particular place, as she had put it.

Katharina bent her knees and slowly sank. She heard a slick squelch as her dick slid back out of Mari's pussy and sprang stiffly backward. As she descended, Katharina planted her lips on Mari's back and kissed her. Mari's body tensed and a breathy grunt sounded in her chest, followed by a moan that vibrated against Katharina's lips. Katharina traced a path of kisses down Mari's spine until she was kneeling behind her. She reached up, put her hands on Mari's buttocks, and pulled them roughly apart.

"Ahh, Katja, please," Mari gasped, "You can fuck me how you want, just do it."

Katharina squeezed. The cheeks of Mari's backside were slight, and almost flat, but they were surprisingly soft and pliant in Katharina's hands. She scrunched her fingers together around each handful and pulled them a little further apart. She watched the small wrinkled dot of Mari's butthole flinch and tense tight. The light brown of Mari's tan covered her body smoothly, even in the cleft between her cheeks. Katharina entertained for a moment the image of Mari lounging in the gardens of the house, by the poolside, naked and legs spread.

Katharina chuckled to herself, warming to her whim. She pursed her lips and thrust her face forward, as for a kiss, then set her mouth on Mari's butthole and brushed against it. She felt its smoothness and its tiny ridges against her lips. Then she slid out her tongue, tensed it to a point, and traced it in a slow circle, pressing against the tiny firm ring of muscle around it.

Mari groaned, "Ah, okay Katja. That's... ahh... nice but... you don't have to. You can just put it in."

Katharina pulled back and smacked her lips. She contemplated the glisten of her own saliva on the slightly darker skin of Mari's hole. "I know. Maybe I will, eventually. But if it's nice just enjoy it."

As she heard Mari draw breath to reply, Katharina pushed her face in once more, extending her tongue for a long, slow lick across the soft bare skin just behind Mari's pussy then up over her butthole. She took her tongue back into her mouth. There was a tang, something that was not quite a strong taste but more a sensation. Salty, a trace of sweat. Katharina repeated, slower, letting saliva flow onto her tongue and coat Mari's skin, wetting it.

"Ah, yeah, it's nice but also... fuck," Mari groaned again, then her voice broke into a giggle, "Honestly did not think you would be into this Katja. Do you do this for your... ahh... girlfriend?"

Katharina giggled too, struck suddenly by the oddity of what she was doing. She let her tongue trace further upwards, out from between Mari's cheeks and over the hard knob of her tailbone. Then she stepped back, "That remark is supposed to make me angry is it? I say something like 'How dare you? She's not my girlfriend!' and then fuck you in a passionate rage?"

"That would be good," Mari mumbled. Then she twisted her head and strained to look back at Katharina and bat her eyelids, "But who's this 'she'? I didn't mean anyone in particular. Who did you think I was talking about, huh?"

Katharina scowled, "Har har."

"Heh," Mari turned away, chuckling to herself, "Now there's a good idea. Let's pretend I'm her. More roleplay. That'll get you hot for sure." Mari's voice dropped to a poor but still recognizable caricature of Ivy's hoarse, faintly lisping shout, "Oh Katja, yes! Fuck me! But don't tell any of the other girls, I'd be so ashamed!"

"Hm," Katharina snorted, "You know, you look much prettier when you're gagged."

Mari looked back at her again with a sly smile, "Yes, good roleplay Katja. I bet she does."

To her chagrin, Katharina felt the curl of an unbidden smile pull on the corners of her mouth. She turned away and examined the floor around the bed, pretending to search for Mari's discarded gag. The thought of Ivy, and the thought in particular of someone believing that she and Ivy had a close relationship, made her peculiarly pleased, happy even. And when she entertained the thought of Ivy gagged and bound as Mari was now, Katharina found she had to shake her shoulders to dispel a sudden hot shudder of excitement.

"Okay," Katharina sighed. She took a step backward then turned towards the door, "Well, that was fun. Thanks. I saw Ellen was free a moment ago. I'm going to go see if she's still there."

As she took a first firm stride, Katharina prepared herself for her bluff to be called. She imagined abandoning Mari to frustration and going to find Ellen instead, and she found that the idea excited her a lot, both the prospect of sex with Ellen and the notion of herself as having bested Mari, resisted her, and shown her some of the same playful cruelty that Anna seemed to enjoy so much.

But Mari called out almost immediately. A quiet, sobbing groan at first, that then became a whimper, "Please. Katja. Okay. Use me. Any way you want."

Katharina stopped, and turned. Mari was looking away, with her head leaned forward pressed to the bedpost. Her limbs had slackened, and she hung stretched and limp, held up by her bonds. Katharina said nothing, and walked quietly back to where she had been standing, at Mari's back. When Katharina set her hand on Mari's hip, Mari shuddered and gave a stuttering squeak that sounded perhaps like a brief burst of exhausted laughter.

Katharina sidled into position and held her dick down again to slot it once more between Mari's thighs. The pressure of arousal felt even more intense than it had before, and she found she had to lean forwards and bend at the waist to avoid hurting herself as she pushed against the force of her hardness. She felt the broad slick of wetness between Mari's legs as her shaft slid over it, pushing up against the folds of Mari's pussy. When she was all the way through and felt herself poking out into the space in front of Mari's body, the tip of her dick resting against the side of the bedpost, Katharina pressed herself to Mari's back and put her lips at Mari's neck to kiss her.

"Ka'ini," Katharina whispered.

Mari groaned. She half twisted her head, seemed to search for Katharina's lips to meet her kiss, but then sighed and hung her head again.

Katharina felt the stiffness of her own nipples pressed against Mari's bony shoulderblades, and the slight damp of sweat between their bodies. Her own heart was thudding loud against her chest. She thought she could feel Mari's, too. The sore excitement on the skin of Katharina's dick ached for relief. She rocked her hips and held Mari tight to herself, thrusting between Mari's thighs and rubbing her hard shaft along the splayed slit of Mari's pussy. The cool polished wood of the bedpost brushed against the tip of Katharina's dick on one side, a small salve to the hot rush of arousal that was building inside her, like the simple fleeting relief of scratching a persistent itch.

Katharina hesitated for a moment before speaking again. She had wondered about what she planned to do, whether it would work at all or whether she would only embarrass and frustrate herself. But she fought back a rising self-consciousness, and buried it beneath her desire and her excitement.

She lifted one hand to Mari's face and traced her fingers over Mari's lips. She felt Mari gnaw on them, and heard her whimpering. Then she slipped her hand across Mari's mouth and held her by the cheeks. The gesture felt right, somehow. Anna had held the flame in Mari's face, right in front of her eyes. It seemed important to hold Mari's attention there, have control of where she was facing, even if there was no flame this time to look at.

Katharina had contemplated quickly searching the dressing table to see whether Anna had left another tinder box there, but she suspected that Anna would not have done so if it were such an important prop, and in any case the time taken to search would probably puncture the precarious atmosphere of the encounter.

12