Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 38

Story Info
Ivy loves swallowing Katharina's dick.
5.2k words
4.92
2.9k
2
0

Part 38 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sitting for a while idly stirring her legs against the resistance in the water, watching the little eddies that her movements cast up, Katharina noticed a slight swell of water being pushed in her direction, as if in the wake of someone swimming, but upwards, from beneath the surface. Then a moment later she shrieked in surprise and flinched instinctively when she felt a touch on her ankles.

But before she could kick, the touch became a tight grip, two hands holding her legs in place and pulling them apart. At the same time, she felt another grip on the end of her dick, still dangling half-hard in the water. She twitched, and a pulse of excitement shivered up into her body. This hold was much softer, was unmistakably that of a pair of lips sucking her in. As a little tug of suction drew her into some invisible girl's mouth, she felt the brief scrape of teeth on her sensitive skin.

"Who...?" Katharina leaned forward to reach between her legs and into the water.

Then she groaned as a second throb swept up the shaft of her dick. The mouth that was grasping at it gave a second, more powerful suck, swallowing her up past the tip, wrapping it tight and sliding a tongue along its underside.

Groping beneath the surface, Katharina found the head of whoever was sucking on her. She felt the drifting tangle of fine hair, then the scalp beneath. She scratched and pushed at it gently, and the head twisted in response, tugging her dick from side to side, but remained floating just beneath the water.

"Ahh, that's..." Katharina gasped, feeling herself harden, her dick straining up against the sucking force that was holding it bent down.

She leaned further forward and brought her hands to her ankles. She scrabbled at the fingers wrapped around her legs, prised them away and took them in hers, clasping another girl's hands. They were slim, fairly small.

"Come up here you," Katharina laughed, "You've got to breathe eventually."

She heaved on the girl's arms, grunting and straining, trying to pull her up and out of the water. The mouth beneath the surface disgorged her and the crown of a girl's head emerged, with sleek dark brown hair. But then the girl leaned back and kicked, throwing her weight against the feeble pull of Katharina's arms, and Katharina was dragged forward and in.

She pitched face first off the edge of the pool and her torso hit the water with a loud splash. She felt her legs stumble against the small ledge that circled the pool at its edges, and then off it and into deeper water, down over her head. She was submerged in a cloud of swirling bubbles for a moment before her feet found the bottom and she stood up, breaking the surface.

Katharina gasped and shook her hair from her face. She found she still had one hand clasped in hers. She pulled on it, and saw a girl stagger forwards to face her. The girl spat a short fountain of water from her lips and then gurgled with laughter. Beneath a bob of brown hair plastered wet across the girl's eyes, Katharina saw a nose pierced by a small silver ring, and below the nose a pair of pouting, pink lips, their ridges softened from a long soaking in water.

"Ivy!" Katharina exclaimed.

"Shlgh," Ivy gurgled. She coughed and water dribbled down over her chin, "Sh!"

"You made me scream like a little bitch!" Katharina laughed.

Ivy's hand squirmed free and rose to her face to pick aside the hair over her eyes. She looked at Katharina and lifted one eyebrow, "You're welcome. Gotcha."

"Huh," Katharina snorted, smiling, "Well. That was a nice surprise I suppose."

The two of them stood in the water, facing each other, Katharina in just up to her nipples, Ivy in as far as her shoulders. Ivy smiled back, her eyebrow still lifted, a sly look on her face. She took a slow step towards Katharina, pushing forward against the drag of the water.

Carried by a sudden swell of desire, with the memory of Ivy's lips still throbbing on the skin of her dick, now stiff and pulsing in the hot water that enveloped her, Katharina moved on an impulse and took Ivy firmly by the shoulders. She leaned in and pressed her mouth to Ivy's as she hugged her tight.

A short, sharp squeal of surprise left Ivy's lips just before Katharina sealed hers around them. Ivy's shoulders hunched and she stiffened. Katharina doubted herself for a split second before she felt Ivy relax and thrust her head forward and into the kiss, tongue sliding past Katharina's teeth.

Katharina sighed deeply through her nostrils. The quick, pulsing arousal that had come upon her now intensified as she pressed herself to Ivy and felt the skin of their bodies brush smoothly together in the water. Ivy's tongue squirmed in Katharina's mouth and her muffled voice grunted and gasped in her throat. Beneath the surface, Katharina felt fingers close in a fist around the end of her dick, then begin to tickle and rub at it, pulling her skin back and forth over the sorest, hottest spot just on one side of the tip. Katharina scrabbled quickly to reciprocate. Ivy's dick was only half-hard, but Katharina felt it quickly strain and thicken against her palm as she took a firm hold. She stroked slowly up and down, and found it took some effort of will to refrain from immediately jerking hard and fast in time with the rhythm of their increasingly desperate kiss.

"Woah," Ivy pulled back, panting hard, "Okay, Katja. Come. Over to the other side."

"Wherever," Katharina replied quickly.

She let Ivy drag her forward by the hand, out across the pool. They waded through the water and the steam that sat on its surface, pushing out a slow wake of ripples either side.

Katharina shook her head and then leaned it to each side, dislodging a little trail of water that had been muffling her hearing. She heard for a moment the clear splashes of other girls diving or swimming somewhere else near the opposite end of the pool, and their whispers carried as a distorted echo across the stone ceiling. Then Ivy turned to face her and leaned back.

"Here," Ivy whispered. She pulled Katharina towards her.

Katharina noticed that they had reached the further side of the pool, the opposite long edge where there was also a narrow strip of stone floor between the lip of the pool and the chamber wall. Here the wall was bare, there were no arches leading out into adjoining chambers. Although the steam was a little less dense, the atmosphere was somehow quieter, more private, than at the other side where she was always loosely aware of the archways at her back.

Ivy was leaning with one elbow propped up over the edge of the pool, lifting herself up so that her chest nearly cleared the surface, the slight mass of her small breasts drifting in the water as they floated.

Katharina stepped forward and held Ivy at the waist, letting their bodies touch. She reached between them and adjusted the position of her dick to bring it close to Ivy's so that they both stood upright and hard, side to side, rubbing.

Katharina pushed her hips forward to rub her stomach against Ivy's and slide the shafts of their dicks against each other. Though she felt a powerful, tense throb grip her insides, the crest of the sudden and overwhelming desire that had carried her into the kiss just before had now ebbed. Katharina felt the need to speak, to make at least some brief attempt to flirt and to test Ivy's eagerness before she kissed her again.

"You miss me?" Katharina smiled, "What have you been up to?"

Ivy glanced away, then looked back and smiled, coy, "Of course I missed you." As she spoke she met the slow grinding of Katharina's hips with her own. Her mouth fell open and she groaned quietly, "I've been, uhh..."

When after a few seconds Ivy didn't continue, Katharina asked, "Yes? Oh wait, what about that girl?"

"Girl?" Ivy mumbled.

Katharina recalled where she had last left Ivy, in the testing chamber, "Leah. That you and Lia found."

Ivy's head lolled back and she gave a louder groan, then shoved her hips forward to press her dick against Katharina's stomach, where Katharina felt it twitch.

"Fuck, Katja. Her. She... Oh yeah," Ivy murmured. Then she looked up and frowned, "Why did you take off like that?"

"Sorry," Katharina looked away, unsure what she could say, whether there was anything that would explain concisely her peculiar state of mind at the time, "So she was good, huh?"

"Yeah," Ivy grunted, "She was just... fucking... unnh."

Katharina's own dick pulsed thick, laid against Ivy's soft, flat stomach. As she reached full, aching stiffness, she felt it lengthen a little more and nudge up against the underside of one of Ivy's breasts.

Katharina took Ivy around the waist and brought their bodies tighter together. Rubbing against Ivy like this, while talking, felt a lot like the moment that they had shared in their dorm room before the ball, laid side by side stroking themselves while sharing fantasies. Katharina felt some of the same awkward happiness she had back then. Rubbing themselves against each other's bodies felt similar but more intense and more intimate, more about the two of them.

Katharina leaned closer so that she could speak quietly, next to Ivy's ear, "So what did you get up to after her?"

Ivy lifted her arms and put them around Katharina's neck. The gesture surprised Katharina as uncharacteristically affectionate. Ivy had seemed so often preoccupied with the sexual aspect of the new closeness that had developed in their friendship during the ball.

"I was, um, with Miss Vera a bit just now," Ivy looked up and smiled at Katharina, then giggled, "Don't be jealous now, I didn't suck her dick or anything."

Katharina laughed. When she examined her own reaction to the idea, she felt fairly sure she was not jealous of Ivy's having spent time with Vera. Perhaps rather only a little envious, at the thought that Ivy had been privy to Vera's encounter with Josephine, to whatever Vera might then have revealed of how she handled a different dmurrhisi girl. And Katharina's envy was tempered by another thought, one that she had been turning over in her imagination since Vera had suggested it. Vera had said specifically that both she and Ivy would continue learning with her after her advancement. A vague fantasy had formed, one that had already begun to gather momentum, of herself and Ivy both as senior girls, maybe even with something like the sort of intense but seemingly clandestine relationship that Vera had with Lena.

"That's a pity for her," Katharina replied. She pressed her mouth closer, so that her lips nearly brushed the skin of Ivy's neck, "Because you're really good at it."

"Huh," Ivy cocked her head back to look Katharina in the eye. She grinned, "Well..."

In a swift drop, then a splash, Ivy slid forward against Katharina, past her and down, slipping herself into the water up to and beyond her head. Katharina watched Ivy's silky hair float in wisps at the surface, then disappear, pulled down as Ivy sank. A moment later amid the swirl and churn that Ivy's movements had stirred up, Katharina felt Ivy's hands take a firm hold of her hips, then Ivy's knees nudge against her ankles. There was a thrashing of movement just below the surface as Katharina felt something, Ivy's face, her cheek, brushing against the shaft of her dick. Then Ivy's lips spread across it and traced quickly upwards until she nuzzled her mouth into place over the tip.

"Uhh that's... ahh," Katharina began, before reminding herself that Ivy would be unable to hear her. She reached into the water and found again the top of Ivy's head, stroked it with her fingertips.

One of Ivy's hands left Katharina's hip and broke the surface, searching. Katharina took it in hers and clasped her fingers around Ivy's, palm to palm. Ivy's other hand reached round and pushed at the small of her back to bring her closer as Ivy's mouth slid further on, grasping and sucking. Katharina felt herself swaying backwards, pushed by the force of Ivy's head thrusting forward. She planted her legs a little further apart to stabilize herself, sinking a little deeper into the water, then groaned as she felt Ivy suck hard and swallow her in.

Ivy's throat clenched snug around the end of Katharina's dick while her tongue caressed the underside of the shaft. A slow throb of tight warmth sank into Katharina's body. She tensed her fingers against Ivy's scalp and grit her teeth, holding down a vivid urge to grab Ivy by the hair and thrust herself in deeper. Katharina leaned her head back and sighed, imagining it to herself. The two of them in their dorm room, Ivy lying on her back on the bed, pliant and eager, her mouth open and gurgling as Katharina slammed her hips against Ivy's pretty face.

There was a sudden sideward thrash beneath the water, churning up a splash that flung the steam aside. Katharina felt herself disgorged and then Ivy's head and shoulders broke the surface, pushing up a heap of water then flinging it aside as she shook her head. Katharina swiped the splash of water from her eyes. She heard Ivy gasp and then saw Ivy lunging at her, throwing her arms forward around Katharina's neck.

A delicate belch rasped out of Ivy's throat as she spat a mouthful of water aside. "Oops," she giggled, then slid her lips over Katharina's to kiss her.

"Mm, you..." Katharina mumbled from the corners of her mouth as she pursed her lips to return the kiss, "You have some special skills."

Ivy swiped her tongue across Katharina's, pressed her face forward for another deep kiss, then pulled back, hugging Katharina around the shoulders, "Been practicing. Earlier. At the outdoor pool."

"Ah," Katharina grinned, "So Lia wasn't joking about why you were so keen to get to the pool then."

"Katja!" Ivy stood back. For a moment, the expression on her face made Katharina worry that she had caused genuine offense, but then it quickly twisted into a wry grin, "I meant practice holding my breath. You know, laps underwater."

Katharina grinned back, eyes narrowed, "Right. Of course."

Ivy pursed her lips and creased her face into a caricature of an angry frown, then reached out and punched Katharina on the shoulder with the tips of her knuckles, "You think I'm some kind of dick-sucking slut, don't you?"

Katharina clutched her arm, massaging away the tiny throb of pain left by the force of Ivy's punch. She stepped closer, put her hand on Ivy's cheek and whispered, "The sweetest dick-sucking slut I know."

Then before Ivy could reply, Katharina reached quickly with both hands for the top of Ivy's head and hoisted herself upward to lean the weight of her torso into a sudden downward push. Ivy's mouth opened but as Katharina pushed her under her cry was spent beneath the water, inaudible. She plunged down, swatting Katharina's hands away from her head, then quickly seemed to give up and sink down into the same position she had adopted before, kneeling on the bottom of the pool, her knees against Katharina's ankles, her hands at Katharina's hips.

Katharina reached in and held her dick steady, bending it down to stick out in front of her. She felt Ivy's lips close around the tip, grasp, and then suck, swallowing her in again. Once she was in, Katharina put her hands at the sides of Ivy's head and held it, cradled, as Ivy began to bob slowly back and forth. Ivy sucked and clasped her cheeks tight against the sides of Katharina's dick, taking her a little deeper with each forward thrust. Katharina groaned as she felt herself push past the back of Ivy's mouth, a shudder of heat jolting up her dick and into her body.

Ivy held still for a moment, and Katharina felt herself thickening against the walls of Ivy's throat as it shifted and constricted around her. Then with a slow, tight gulp Ivy pressed forward and Katharina was squeezed tight, her dick burrowing into a narrow, slippery tunnel.

"Uhh, fff-" Katharina grunted. Her hips twitched in an involuntary thrust, discharging some of the urgent pressure inside her. Ivy squirmed, but held fast, and a fresh swell of warmth pushed out and up through the shaft of Katharina's dick until it burst and began throbbing hard against the confining grip of Ivy's throat, pouring out hot relief. "Suck... unh, yes... Ivy, Ivy!"

Ivy's hands flailed upwards, breaking the surface and thrashing up a loud whirl of splashing water. Katharina's orgasm was still pounding in hard spasms inside her body, spending itself against the delicious tight hold of Ivy's throat, but she knew that Ivy must be needing to breathe. She took hold of Ivy's arms, felt downwards and leaned forward until she got hold of Ivy under the armpits, then she pulled Ivy free and hauled her up and out of the water.

"Thkhkh- ulgh... thanks!" Ivy cried, her voice a spluttering gasp. She sputtered and coughed, spat a trail of something viscous out and over her lip onto her chin, then hauled in a second desperate breath as she staggered backwards to lean back against the edge of the pool. She lifted her head, panting, and swept the wet hair away from her face, "Thanks. Out of... air... just..."

"Woah, Ivy," Katharina waded forward and put her hand on Ivy's rapidly moving chest, "Are you okay? Don't drown yourself for me."

Ivy took hold of Katharina's wrist and guided her hand slowly down over her breast. She looked up at Katharina and held her gaze as she took several more deep breaths, the pace of her breathing gradually slowing. She giggled, "I want to... uh, I want to drown on your dick, Katja."

Ivy stood upright and pushed her face forward to kiss Katharina again, her mouth opening to gasp and grunt as she slid her lips over Katharina's cheek and her chin. Katharina felt the droplets of water on Ivy's face and on her lips, along with something slicker, and beneath the surface Katharina's dick twitched again and spurted into the pool.

Ivy broke away and turned. She took Katharina's hand and tugged her along behind as she waded back to the edge. With a glancing smile over her shoulder, she hopped up to bend forward over the lip of the pool, lifting her backside free of the water.

Katharina put her hands on the backs of Ivy's thighs and pushed them gently apart. She saw Ivy's dick, stiff and bent behind her, pointing down into the pool. She reached for it with her fingertips, dipping them beneath the water to tickle the underside of Ivy's hard shaft, then up to where her balls hung clasped tight in their sack, just above the surface.

Katharina sank to her knees, finding the ledge under the water, and put her face between Ivy's thighs. "Mm, Ivy. I want to... I want to make you come," she whispered, then set her lips on Ivy's balls and kissed them while slowly pumping her dick on her fist.

"Then fuck me," Ivy grunted, "That'll do the trick. Fuck your little dick-sucking slut."

"Woah," Katharina smooched her lips more firmly into the softness of Ivy's balls to muffle a sudden giggle.

"Don't spoil it Katja," Ivy whispered, "I'm just really horny, okay? Horny talk."

"Sorry," Katharina coughed, composed herself, "Please. Be horny. It's cute. Go wild."

"Then come on," Ivy wriggled her hips to bump her buttocks against Katharina's face and rub them from side to side.

Katharina traced her lips upwards and over the hard, swollen ridge right at the base of Ivy's dick, where it emerged from inside her body. She kissed her way along Ivy's soft skin, tracing a meandering pattern with the tip of her tongue until she was between Ivy's spread cheeks, her lips on Ivy's butthole.

"Very cute," Katharina whispered as she kissed.

"Katja," Ivy whispered, "Stop calling me cute, okay?"

"Sorry," Katharina laughed, "Hot. Horny. Bitch. Beautiful, horny, dick-sucking bitch."

"Better," Ivy giggled, "Just, you know, a bit quieter."

"Sorry," Katharina chuckled. She slid the point of her tongue in a slow circle around the smooth, ridged skin of Ivy's hole. She tugged down firmly on Ivy's dick and felt it pulse thick in her hand.

12