Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 44

Story Info
The girls are gathered for coven assembly.
5.1k words
4.78
1.4k
1
0

Part 44 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina looked about herself as she stood at the end of the entrance hall. There came the echo of a few quiet voices sounding off the tall stone arches of the ceiling. She saw the bobbing movement of a cluster of talking heads, far off at the foot of the semicircular staircase that led into the chamber at its opposite end. The chamber was otherwise empty. No point in watching for newcomers now, so close to dawn. Katharina wondered whether the staircase that led from the house down into the North Wing might already have been closed.

She stood near the centerpoint of the three archways. This was the spot where earlier in the evening new dmurrhisi girls and their Sisterhood companions would have stood, and chosen where first to explore the North Wing. One of the three archways was the one that Katharina had just passed through, from the bar cavern. The opposite archway led into the spa chamber, where she had taken Emmie when they first entered. The remaining arch at the head of the central gangway led directly into the testing chamber.

Vera had said that there was time still to play before coven gathered. Katharina thought about it. It had only been a suggestion, but Katharina couldn't help but feel Vera's remark as an instruction of sorts. She cast her thoughts back to the moment when she had first stood here, with Emmie. She sensed a distance, as if a watershed had been crossed at some point since. Back then Katharina had been very excited. What she recalled most vividly was an intoxicating sense of novelty, being here for the first time as part of what the Sisterhood was about, sex and beauty and desire. She felt it now too, but it was both tempered and enriched by a new resolution that she could not quite articulate. She was going to remain with the Sisterhood, to learn more about herself, to cultivate her prowess as a Sisterhood girl, as yrranahi. She had said these things to herself often enough before, and believed them. But now she had been given just a glimpse of what that particular prowess might entail, and had felt the nearness of that future in Vera's promise of advancement.

Katharina wanted Ivy to stay with her, to share in what there was to be learned. Lena had said that Ivy, too, had potential. 'Quite able, in her own peculiar way', the phrase had stuck with Katharina. The idea that perhaps she and Ivy had complementary abilities and might together assume something of the poise and power that Vera and Lena had. It stung a little, to admit it to herself, that she wanted Ivy. But she did. For all that Ivy had hurt her, or at least thrown her into confusion, Katharina wanted a friend, and Ivy was by far the closest friend she had.

She wanted the sex too, very sorely. Sex with another Sisterhood girl was something that Katharina realized with some regret that she was only just discovering. She wanted more of it. The aggressive passion with which Ivy had desired her. The kissing. The soft ridges of Ivy's lips, on Katharina's mouth and then around the tip of her dick, gentle at first and then quickly insistent, hungry. Above all the way in which Ivy had given herself up so gleefully, to the point of seeming to want to hurt herself for Katharina's pleasure. Katharina thought of the pulse and spurt of Ivy's dick in her hand, felt the remembered sensation against her palm, the moment at which they had both come, Katharina thrusting hard into Ivy's slim body from behind, striking the spot that Ivy had called her 'cum button'. Katharina laughed when she recalled the curious turn of phrase.

She twisted on the toe of her heeled shoe, pivoting between the spa and the testing chamber. Even fresh from the sudden hot release of Julie's stroking, she could feel herself swelling and stiffening. Sex. She wanted sex. It would be good for her, would help focus her thoughts before coven. With a giddy sigh, she strode for the arch to her right. Holding out her arms in front of her, fingers flexed as if for a swimming stroke, Katharina plowed aside the curtain and marched into the testing chamber. She leaned to one side to slip past the gap in the curtain, teetered, and shouldered herself upright against the edge of the stone arch.

She drew a deep breath. She noticed first and more vividly than before the scent of the room. There was the smell of dmurrhisi girls' arousal, like the soft human smell of a girl's skin but more concentrated, potent. It was not overpowering, not like Katharina knew it from close up and fresh. More like a lingering hint, there if one knew to expect it. Less subtle was the simple moist thickness of sweat. Katharina liked it, felt it was welcoming her by matching how she felt, her own skin slightly damp and hot with vigor.

The atmosphere of the chamber felt inhabited, like the dorm rooms did sometimes, when girls were washing and readying themselves for an event, the steam of hot showers in the air, the scent of bodies starkly complemented by each girl's perfume and the vapor of whatever soap or oils they had washed themselves with.

It felt also as if the hot springs had grown more active over the course of the evening. The close warmth Katharina had felt earlier had mounted to a simple, enveloping heat. She noticed also that she could hear what must be the underground rush of water, through the stone. A distant dull murmur. Katharina could not be sure whether she heard it now because it had in fact grown louder, or because the other sounds of the chamber had fallen quiet. There were voices still, from somewhere, their source obscured by echo, but they were whispers. Ivy's loud drawl was not among them. The groaning and the cries had gone too. Whoever was still here was resting.

Katharina took her first few steps up the gangway between the two rows of beds. She recalled Josephine's departure from the bar area. The girls who were to be offered would be in the dressing room area at the opposite head of the chamber, or would be on their way there. Katharina should not disturb them now. But there might be others among the remaining guests still here.

The beds she passed were empty, curtains open, sheets crumpled or tossed aside. The bedposts were still arrayed with color, clusters of knotted scarves left behind by the most recent occupants. Katharina stopped a little more than half way towards the central crossroads at the opposing archways of the showers and the bar space. She saw a twitch of movement in the side curtains of a bed. Then a moment later she heard the tiny slap of a pair of bare feet striking the stone. There was a curt cough and the figure of a girl stepped out into the gangway.

The girl was fairly short, looked as though she might be noticeably shorter than Katharina even if Katharina were to step out of her heels. The girl looked away first, up the length of the chamber, and Katharina saw her long trail of silky straight hair. It was silver-gray, with an elusive shimmer of color to it, obviously dyed, and so long that it obscured her apparently bare back all the way to her waist. Below her waist the girl had a very strikingly plump figure, where a small cushion of fat at her hips gave way to a very wide and heavy pale white backside.

The girl turned and Katharina saw her in profile. She was slimmer than she had appeared from behind. Her face, too, was petite and girlish. Katharina saw the glimmer of a small ring in the girl's small nose, a lot like the one that Ivy wore. The girl's features creased into a frown as she stared down at her own chest, fussing at a silver chain necklace. When she had draped it into place above her bust, she turned to look in Katharina's direction, and her legs shifted in a slight startle when their eyes met.

Katharina felt sure she had seen the girl before. She searched for a name. But they had perhaps simply crossed paths at the ball without speaking, or else Katharina was confusing her with another. The girl seemed to take Katharina's brief pause as an indication that no conversation was being initiated, and glanced away back towards the bed she had just exited. The girl stepped back, reached out, and took a towel from one of the baskets at the foot of the bed, then wrapped it around herself above her chest and strode away on up the gangway in the direction of the dressing rooms.

Katharina waited and watched the girl's figure as she departed. The towel the girl had taken was short and left most of her backside uncovered. The girl held the hem of the towel in her hands as she walked, and there was an endearing and slightly comical waddle to her gait, perhaps the result of her trying to wriggle the towel better into place over her rear as she moved. But the squirming of her big hips served only to swing the soft weight of her buttocks from side to side with her steps.

Katharina looked away, aware that she would be caught staring if the girl turned around. She faced the bed that the girl had stepped out of, and saw there a second girl sitting at its edge, grinning at her.

"Katja," Emmie scrunched her lips in a pout, "And I thought you were a tit girl. How disappointing."

"Oh?" Katharina flustered, for a moment confused. Then she glanced down and felt the weight of hardness between her legs. She placed the palm of her hand awkwardly atop her half hard dick and tried discreetly to hold it down.

Emmie was sitting naked on the bed, with her arms leaned back behind her. Her chin was tilted upward and her dark eyes were peering down in the same smiling caricature of disdain that Katharina had found so curiously seductive when they had first met.

"Hmm, well if you really can't help being into big asses then I suppose hers is pretty good. But don't tell me you aren't tempted to have another go on these," Emmie lifted her eyebrows searchingly, and slowly twisted her shoulders from side to side, slinging the mass of her huge bust back and forth across her body in a momentum-laden slouch. The slim silver chain she wore around her neck glittered as it was carried on the shifting skin of her chest.

"Have a go on them?" Katharina grinned back.

Emmie sat forward and put her hands to her breasts, gathering them up and lifting them to her body, "Squeeze them, slap them, suck them. For example."

Katharina laughed. She found she was happy to see Emmie. It felt like a propitious coincidence that they should happen to meet again now, after Katharina had just passed through the main entrance chamber and recalled their arrival there together earlier. The softness of Emmie's body invited touch, Katharina was imagining already her fingers grasping at Emmie's bust, her fingers sinking into it as Emmie's were now, feeling its warmth and weight.

"It's good to see you. How have you been?" Katharina stepped forward. She let go of her dick and let it rise, stiff. She watched it bob and dip with each pulse of her heartbeat, swaying in front of Emmie's face.

"Pff," Emmie snorted. She reached out and wrapped one fist around the end of Katharina's dick, "Let's skip the small talk Katja and move straight on to the sexy talk. Not much time."

"Oh well you know I'm great at that," Katharina rolled her eyes, chuckling.

Emmie looked Katharina in the eye, a quiet mumble of laughter behind her lips, and made several slow twists of her wrist, shifting the taut skin back and forth along the end of Katharina's dick.

"Okay," Katharina sighed, "How have your tits been then?"

"That's slightly better. They have been big and fat and jiggly of course," Emmie purred, "And aching for your attention."

Katharina perched forward on her high heels to thrust her hips at Emmie's stroking hand. She felt herself throb hard, the first ache of tension sinking into her insides. "Uh," she gasped, "Yeah, I've missed them. I've missed you."

"That's what I needed to hear," Emmie chirped. She ceased her stroking, let go, and slid her hands down the flanks of her body to her waist.

Katharina had thought that Emmie was naked, but she saw now that Emmie was slipping her thumbs into the waistband of a very slim pair of black lace underwear that had sat concealed beneath the slight roll of her soft stomach. Emmie sat up a little and struggled the slim black string down over her hips. Katharina clambered quickly to her knees to take over as it slid free down over Emmie's legs. The lace band of the underwear rolled together as Katharina hurried it down and off.

Katharina leaned forward and put her hands on the tops of Emmie's thighs to push them apart, then thrust her face between Emmie's legs. "Mmm, yeah," she murmured as she planted a trail of kisses inward, "Fuck, why didn't I come and find you earlier?"

Emmie spread her legs wider and clapped her hand to the back of Katharina's head. "Busy having sex with other girls, hm," she huffed.

"Mm, no, nmph," Katharina's lips found the soft, sweat-moist skin at the crook of Emmie's thigh. She kissed and slid her mouth onward across the bristle of short black hair around Emmie's pussy, then pressed her face gently in, testing the give of Emmie's outermost folds of skin. She pursed and twisted her lips to nudge them gently apart, felt them slicken and splay across her mouth. Then she turned aside to take a gasp of breath, "No, I've saved myself only for you and your beautiful big tits."

A shiver of gratification traveled up Katharina's spine when she heard Emmie's shrill, heartfelt giggle. She pressed her mouth to Emmie's pussy again and felt Emmie's body shake with laughter.

"Right, of course," Emmie stroked her fingers through Katharina's hair and then dug them in, tugging at the roots. Emmie's body shifted as she called out, laughing, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who has the biggest tits at the Summer Ball?"

Katharina slid her tongue over her lips, sticking out the tip to stroke it along the inside of Emmie's opening, where she tasted the first warm tang of moisture. She hummed, and pondered, found she couldn't stop her mind from wandering to consider Emmie's question earnestly.

"You know," Katharina pulled back, "I think it might actually be you."

"Well of course it is," Emmie huffed. Katharina heard a loud slap from above, the clap of a hand on soft skin, "Look at these magnificent monsters."

"There is Louise I suppose," Katharina continued, "The blonde girl at the bar. Those are pretty big. But then she's bigger overall. Difficult to judge."

"Shut up," Emmie squealed. She kicked her legs in a fit of giggling, then grabbed Katharina by the back of the head and shoved her forward.

Katharina found her gasping mouth pressed firmly into the cleft of Emmie's pussy, which parted and slid across Katharina's lips, spreading a hot smear. Caught without having taken a breath, Katharina squirmed and arched her neck to free her nostrils. She felt the scritch of thick hair against her nose, breathed in, then stuck out her tongue to slide it in deeper. The bed bounced, Emmie flopping down to lie on her back. Emmie's fingers clutched at Katharina's hair and her thighs squirmed as she pushed her hips forward against the shallow thrusts of Katharina's tongue.

Between her legs Katharina's dick twitched hard as her excitement surged. She felt Emmie's body jolt and heard her yelp, then her cry died into a long groan as she slackened. Something stiffened against Katharina's tongue, a knot of muscle inside Emmie's body gathering and then spasming loose, then again a few times more in fading pulses.

Katharina tasted the mealy tang of Emmie's pussy, felt the leak of wetness seeping down her chin. The tickle of Emmie's short hair at her nose became suddenly more insistent, and Katharina found she needed to cough and catch her breath. She pulled her face carefully free, a pool of moisture and saliva clinging to her mouth and cheeks then falling away in a light film.

Katharina sucked in a discreet deep breath through her nose, "Ah! Did you just come?"

Emmie sighed and slid her hand between her legs to nurse herself, flexing her fingers cupped over her pussy. Her body twitched, "Uhh. Maybe. Now come here. I'll have to go soon."

Katharina stood and stretched her legs. She wriggled her ankles to toss off her shoes, and clambered up onto the bed astride Emmie's body, "To prepare for the ceremony you mean?"

"Mm-hmm," Emmie nodded. She giggled and squirmed backwards further onto the bed. Her breasts lurched up onto her chest as she shifted, sat in a precarious heap at its center for a moment, then sloughed off at either side.

Vera had said that the senior girls and the ka'ini would handle taking the offered girls to the amphitheater, but Katharina wondered whether something more was required of her nonetheless. Emmie had been her date to the North Wing, after all, and she felt a certain sense of proprietary responsibility, not least because of what she surmised about the importance of the offerings for Vera's cause.

"Should I take you there?" Katharina looked down at Emmie lying on her back.

Emmie smiled her curious sweet smirk. She raised her arms above her head, baring the smooth skin of her armpits, and twisted her body in a languorous stretch, "Anna said she would come get me."

"Anna?" Katharina was somewhat surprised. But then she reflected that Emmie had spent some considerable time in the North Wing, so of course she would have got to know some of the senior girls.

"Or send her sister I think," Emmie fingered the necklace at her chest, then held up her arms to Katharina, "So come come."

Katharina leaned forward and set her hands either side of Emmie's waist to poise herself on all fours. She felt the ache of her own hardness in the space between them, and a compelling urge to relieve the pressure by clasping herself against Emmie's body. She spread her thighs and lowered her hips to settle herself on top, holding most of her own weight on her limbs. She sighed as she felt her balls come to rest against the slight mound of softness above Emmie's pussy. She nuzzled against it, savoring the warmth of Emmie's skin and the satisfying scratch of her short hairs. When Katharina slid back a little to press the base of her dick between the two ridges at the apex of Emmie's opening, she felt them squish and nudge apart, and then somewhere behind it there was the faint jut of Emmie's pelvic bone, cushioned by a layer of fat.

"Ahh," Katharina groaned, "I'm so glad you're going to stay here."

"You think you'll get to have sex with me often, do you?" Emmie giggled. She lifted her legs to rock her hips back and slide her pussy up the underside of Katharina's dick, "Presumptuous."

Katharina felt Emmie's folds part and slip around her, moistened smooth with new wetness. She leaned in to press their bodies together chest to chest, "Well I guess I'll have to sneak in and ravish you when your mistress is away."

"Risky sex, mmm," Emmie arched her neck back against the bedcover and laughed her peculiar singsong laugh, "'Ravish', ha ha. Okay, come on. Put it in. Sex, sex. Quickly- oh-"

"What?" Katharina saw the hushed frown on Emmie's face, and lifted her head to listen. She heard the clear scuff of shoes on stone, nearby. The steps halted, then continued more slowly, approaching.

Emmie lifted her head also, then propped herself up on her elbows and tossed her curly hair from her face, "My escort. Probably." She flopped back onto the bed and exhaled an ostentatious, lilting sigh that had the hissing character of a whisper but rang out shrill in the quiet of the chamber, "Ohh well. Come on, you can still come on me at least."

Katharina listened again and heard the footsteps hesitate, then advance, hesitate again. Behind the scrape of what sounded like a pair of thin-soled flat shoes, there was at least one other set of footsteps that moved in a delayed, approximate synchrony. These were fainter, the pad of bare feet.

"Uh, wait, I don't think I can-" Katharina grunted as she felt the sudden tight clasp of Emmie's fingers around her dick.

12