Sisterly Love

Story Info
Love and pleasure, we are bound together.
6.8k words
4.27
15.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the car ride was spent looking at our phones with occasional smiling glances and bumping against each other in the back seat. My younger sister left her hand on the middle seat and I took it for a few minutes, rubbing my thumb over her soft skin. We loved the small amount of public contact we could do that just made everything more electric.

In the car, Lily would spread her legs, or I would put one leg bent on the middle seat. Turning toward each other, admiring each other's bodies. She even rubbed her clit and put her wet fingers in my hand. It felt so wildly sexually forbidden. I wanted to pull her to me and go down on her right there.

Instead, I just licked what I could from my fingers and stared at her while she again reached down her shorts and arched back in pleasure. The radio was on but my slutty sister wasn't quiet.

I thought quickly and started singing along to the song. Getting into it, I asked my Mom to turn up the radio while she drove my sister and I home from a weekend at my aunt's. My sister thanked me with a pleading look as she bit her bottom lip hard and then her eyes rolled back, her body got rigid, her fingers moved quickly to the upbeat music, her legs spread wider, her small tits rose and fell quickly as she tried to breathe through the start of a building orgasm deep in her cunt.

She pulled her fingers out, I watched her fingers as they dripped. I wanted to suck on them with the hunger of a needy subby slut but she quickly drove her hand back inside her little, very wet, shorts and brought herself all the way to orgasm as she squirmed and thrust her hips directly behind our oblivious mom.

The dichotomy I was witnessing was surreal, my mother was focused and intent on the road ahead, knuckles tense and dressed modestly. Her figure covered but I could still see the side of her boob, still pretty firm and large. But she was not very sexually expressive or open minded.

Behind her, not 2 feet away. Her youngest daughter spread and enthralled in self pleasure. Fingering intensely, thrusting 2 of her fingers at least in her tight cunt. Dressed in short shorts, a thong, and a tank top. No bra as her perky tits pressed forward and her hard nipples poked against the black cotton, easily visible for me.

I sat next to her and it was getting very hot in the back seat. I wanted to indulge in my own self pleasure, rub my clit and then suck on my sister's soaked fingers. Mom would occasionally flit her eyes to the rear view mirror but couldn't see either of us fully as we leaned against the doors and spread over the back seat. If traffic was light and we were chatting she might look back at me though.

Finally after several minutes of wild fingering and a few releases I watched my sexy sister finally open her eyes, unclench her jaw, breathe fully and pull her absolutely drenched fingers from her wet cunt. White as snow from fingertips to palm. I didn't care where we were, that our uptight mother was inches from my sister's wet fingers. That I was going to possibly gag on my sister's fingers directly behind my mother. I didn't care.

I grabbed her wrist and brought her arm to above her thigh, quickly leaned over and forced her fingers to the back of my mouth. Sucking on them and swirling my tongue around them and between her fingers. Sucking and bobbing my head, I loved when we could get this wild and passionate. It turned me on as well.

Her other hand ran through my long hair and over my ear. Long and slow strokes as I sucked the taste of delicious cunt from her fingers. My sister's shorts and thong were already pushed away from her cunt so I reached with my free hand in the right leg hole and drove two fingers deeply in her wet, warmth.

Immediately curling my fingers and releasing all the frustrations of the past hour into the loving act of grinding my fingers against her g spot and thrusting my fingers deeply inside my petite younger sister's tight, wet cunt. She flooded around my fingers after about a minute. I tapped my fingers deeper against her g spot and a final small stream erupted and coated my palm.

She pulled her fingers from my mouth. Grabbed my wrist and brought my fingers to her lips as she leaned down close to the back of the driver's seat. I felt limp but needed my horny sister to taste herself on my fingers. Knowing her careful licking and sucking was a sign of praise and she kissed my hand quietly. After she dropped my wrist I laid my head and my hand on her thigh.

Our mother thought she was a complete princess and I had always been the wild child. However, the reality was that my sister was an absolute kinky domme that routinely owned her submissive slutty older sister, me. She loved holding the power and was a bit of a sadistic domme, perfectly matching my pain and praise kinks. My younger sister looked up to me most of our lives but when we opened up to each other sexually, the dynamic shifted..

She continued to calmly stroke my hair. Her legs spread and the sweet scent of her cunt filled my brain. I closed my eyes. I put my leg up on the seat. Bent my leg, while the other was still on the floor. Nicely spread as my sister looked down at my stunning body. My firm, large breasts gently rising and falling under my own tank top. My cleavage looked great even laying down across the back seat.

I thought about how many times she was going to cum on my face tonight. Getting so hot I gently slipped my hand down my own shorts and rubbed my clit slowly. Gently rubbing between the swollen lips and stroking my needy large clit like I was scrolling my computer mouse through endless invoices at work. Feeling the familiar curves of my clit as the car sped through the bumps and curves we rode along, content and in a sensual haze.

We slowed down as we entered our town. I sat up and looked at my sister, a bit disheveled. We mirrored each other to fix our hair and make sure our tank tops covered our boobs and to make sure we didn't look like we both were dripping with self pleasure...

When we got home, mom was getting ready to go to sleep, busy walking around the house in a fuss, cleaning up the living room and kitchen. Grandpa was still awake in the living room, sipping some tea and reading a small book. He smiled, looking up from his book and over to me. Shaking his head as my mom bustled past him picking up around the couch.

I went to my room to change into this white nightgown which doesn't go much below my ass. I liked the lace and it flowed nicely over my curves. My nipples felt nice against the soft silk. Lily, my younger sister, popped out of her room in a long t-shirt and nothing else, it covered her cunt and sculpted ass but when she walked toward me, it rode up her tight round ass with every step and there clearly weren't panties between her thighs, just an aching, tight, horny cunt that was still creamy wet from the long drive, and my wreckless fingering.

We heard Mom clattering in the kitchen. So, Lily glided down the hall, wrapped her arms around me and grabbed my ass as I leaned down and wrapped my hands around the back of her neck and against her back. Our warm embrace was electric. My firm breasts against her small perky ones. Feeling her nipples under her shirt pressing against me.

We hugged, each checking over the other's shoulder for our grandpa, the TV was loud but then his chair creaked so we knew it was safe. Next thing I knew Lily's lips were on my neck, several quick kisses, each one sending shocks down my spine. Her shirt was in the way of her sensitive collarbone so I kissed her neck a bit as well, then I leaned back and pulled her hair so her hazel eyes shot open, just in time to see my eyes shut as I leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Our lips spread, her soft lips pressing against mine, her tongue pressing into my mouth, tangling with mine. Our tongues danced, our soft lips moving together. She stumbled back and pressed my hand against the wall with her ass. Her shoulders hit next and made a small thud. Luckily everything in this small house made noise, so creaks and small thuds were not thought of twice, and the TV covered our passionate embrace.

We continued to make out. I pressed my tits against her small body. She happily pressed her lips against mine and I felt her hands grab my ass firmly. I pulled her off the wall and immediately grabbed her ass firmly with both hands, feeling dominant in the moment. Bending her back then leaning back as she kisses me harder, our bodies lost in each other.

Both of us in the moment, our love boiling over from our long ride in the back seat of the car. I felt her hands on my tits and she pulled the nightie down and started to suck on my nipples. I spread my legs involuntarily and started rubbing circles against my clit. I backed against the wall quietly and she started to get more intense with my firm tits and I rubbed harder. One of her hands moved down my body and forced my hand lower.

I curled my fingers into my wet cunt and started to finger myself. M g spot was on fire. I loved this intensity, her eagerness and dominance. She brought her hand back up my body to my throat. Her small hand wrapped around the front but quickly she changed her position. Spread her legs and laid against me. Kissing my lips again and then pressing her thumbs into my neck. Wrapping her hands over me and cutting off circulation. She has clearly read about this online and had been waiting to try it. It was effective and I soon felt circulation being restricted and I easily slipped into my submissive, horny, worship mindset.

I quickly removed my fingers from my soaked cunt and slipped them into my sister's warm wet cunt. Her body rose up against mine then back down as she adjusted to my fingers deeply inside her. I thrust in and out along her g spot and felt her pulsing, swollen cunt against my wrist. I started rubbing with my palm as well. I grabbed her ass. She let go of my neck when I squeezed her ass hard.

I took a few deeper breaths, nodded and gently rubbed her ass. She understood my silent signals for choking me. I opened my eyes wide and looked lovingly at my sister as she grinned and raised her eyebrows. I nodded, took a breath and felt her thumbs engage again. This turned her on, igniting another domme frenzy and we kept going for several minutes.

My hands on her ass and in her cunt, hers on my neck. Making out and leaning against the wall. She was lost in dominance and I was focused on her pleasure. Soon I felt her clench her ass and her cunt forcefully clamped my fingers in place. I forced them in deeper and pressed her g spot hard!

Her eyes shot open and within seconds she flooded my fingers and her creamy cum streamed down her legs. I made her ride her orgasm fully. Another 20 seconds of tapping and pressing her g spot. She released my neck and massaged my tits.

Finally I pulled my fingers out and we sucked on them and kissed more, loving the amazing taste. She stepped away. Looked down at my body and the little wet spot from her cunt on the hem of my nightie. I pulled it forward and looked down, considered the options to change or just wear it with the prominent wet spot left by my sister right above my cunt. She walked to the restroom to clean up her legs and cunt. I walked into the living room and toward the kitchen.

Grandpa smiled again from the couch as I walked by. He always admired my figure but never leered. Joking about my nightie being too long as he saw my ass silhouette, the bottom of my round ass clearly was not under the hem of the nightie.

Mom had finished cleaning up and retired to the master suite while Lily and I were kissing. I saw the door was closed to her room but there was a faint light under her door. As I pulled down glasses and a cutting board. I thought for a moment if my mom was relaxing in bed with a large vibrator. She was devout and didn't seem like she was lustful but everyone has needs.

She did spend a while in bed with the light on and sometimes had some music playing just loud enough to be heard in the living room. Maybe when she was gone, I could look in her nightstand. But that was an adventure for another time. I quickly forced my mom from my mind, I was just horny from all the teasing today.

I reached in the fridge for veggies and fruit. A little snack after a long day. My nipples were hard from the cold refrigerator air, and my dirty mind raced over the details of earlier. I turned a few times to set the food on the island. Each time Grandpa moved his head, like I wouldn't catch his glances. The island blocked the view waist down so we usually chatted while I ate and he put down his book.

Today he seemed a lot more interested in my body. Maybe just my imagination running wild but I was horny and didn't care what he saw. Most of the kitchen was organized behind the island but the fridge and pantry were in view of the couch. I normally just stood behind the island and leaned over to eat. My boobs are usually on good display.

My grandpa was so sweet and never did anything pervy, so I could be open minded and more care free. Mom didn't love my nightie or Lily's long shirt as that's mostly what we wore at home. Sometimes shorts or panties but mostly it was pretty revealing and open at home. I went back to the fridge and took a long time, swaying my ass and getting on the tiptoes to reach on the top shelf towards the back of the fridge.

Finally I pulled out some juice. Then without looking at the couch I went to the pantry and shuffled through the top shelf. Bent way over, fully exposing my swollen cunt and tight ass, my nightie riding up my back. I could feel the heat of my position and knew Grandpa was taking it in. Fuckkk, I was so horny I couldn't resist the wild tease. I pulled out some vegetable oil.

Didn't think we were going to cook anything but needed something after I had spent so long in the pantry. I went back to the island. Looked up at my grandpa and gave him a half smile. He winked cheekily then cleared his throat and went back to his book before his cheeks got very rosy.

I started washing the veggies as Lily glided through the living room. Chatting with Grandpa and asking if he needed anything. He joked and thought for a moment, knowing what he really wanted but just sweetly asked for some juice and a kiss. Lily smiled radiantly and kissed him on the cheek then came into the kitchen and smiled at me.

I poured juice into 2 cups and gave one to Lily. I asked her if she wanted some as well. She looked over the selection of fruits and veggies and then she grabbed a glass from the cabinet. She reached up and her tone ass was visible over the counter. I glanced quickly up but Grandpa was back to reading his book.

I took the opportunity to grab the juice and walked over to Grandpa. I asked Lily to finish washing the veggies so her back would be turned. I brought the juice over to Grandpa and set it on the side table. I asked him quietly if he liked the show earlier and he grinned. I kissed his forehead and pressed my boobs against his face. Quickly withdrawing back to the kitchen, knowing he had loved my kiss. He didn't touch me or do anything but it was fun to make him smile.

My sexy sister and I were both hungry, so we prepped our food and drinks while chatting with grandpa over the counter... he could see us from stomach level up as we were blocked by an island in the kitchen. As I cut some veggies, Lily put her hand on my ass and started rubbing from my asshole to my pussy lips. She taps my legs, meaning spread them more while standing at the counter.

I obeyed her, feeling her fingers quickly up my pussy, fucking me...while we're both looking toward grandpa and talking with him....she won't let up for several minutes, a teasing fingering from my kinky sister. Just enough to build a small orgasm and edge it for minutes while I'm just supposed to pretend I'm not turned on at all and it's totally normal to be spread like a bitch in heat while trying to hold a normal conversation..

But then she stops, sort of to my relief. She goes to the fridge and she's looking intently in the drawers despite the large selection of veggies and fruit in front of us. Next she grabs a cucumber and I'm like, uh oh. I watch her as she considers the size and firmness of the large vegetable in her small hand.

This isn't to check its ripeness or if it will fit on the cutting board.. my eyes flood with panic. What the fuck is this devious slut thinking with our sweet grandpa 20 feet away! Quickly she slathered the vegetable oil from tip to base. Wrapping most of her hand around the girth and stroking its length then again added more oil.

Mainly focusing on the tip and rubbing her hand over and down the first 5 inches then back up. Luckily this display was near the sink, facing away from Grandpa and strictly to make me lose my mind while I watched her work the oil fully. Then she walked back to me with a sneaky smile on her face, grabbed my ass with one hand and then started to push it into my pussy.

Because of the oil and how horny I was, it slid right in and I gasped loudly. Grandpa looked at me, tilted his head and asked if I was ok. "Yes, yes.. just the fridge made it a bit cool in here." I kind of stutter back, bracing against the counter. The cucumber is cold and temp play is such a huge turn on for me.

I love the sensation as my warm cunt is suddenly filled. Ohhhhh!! By now, fuck the situation, Lily is ramming it in and out. I looked over my shoulder at her and she's in another world, she is really turned on by this wild kinky pounding. The large, long cucumber hitting my cervix hard.

I have to keep as straight a face as possible, just trying to focus on the island and the food in front of me. I chewed on a carrot. Trying to keep my head down and my mouth full. Lily would stop occasionally, leaving the cucumber lodged deeply in my wet swollen cunt. I loved feeling so full and it was making me so hot to be railed in the kitchen by my sexy domme sister.

She was in another world, clearly this made her insanely hot as well. Eventually Lily stopped and felt my clit and dripping cunt to determine how many times I had cum since she started, I certainly couldn't keep track. I tried to not clench down or stop my sister from completely dominating my cunt.

Fuck! It was on fire from Lily's cucumber play.... I leaned over more on the counter and spread my legs. She put one hand on my back and the other was filling my pussy with the cucumber.

She starts telling grandpa about the party she went to last weekend as if nothing was going on. The two of them were chattering away and I'm fucking going insane from this goddess fucking my pussy with a huge cucumber.

Grandpa fortunately had his reading glasses on and we most likely looked like hazy mocha figures moving normally and keeping regular conversation. If he took his glasses off he could probably see Lily's arms behind me and the gentle rocking I did with every thrust of the cucumber.

He soon went back to reading his book and laid down on the couch, turning away from the kitchen and throwing a blanket over his body. I thought I saw a glimpse of a hard tent forming in his loose sweatpants but I was also out of my mind with pleasure while still being railed by my sister..

After maybe 7 mins she raked it out of my drenched cunt. She quickly turns and leans against the island and licks the cucumber up and down. I lean against the counter and watch in amazement. Fuck, she is such a horny slut and I'm so turned on every time she goes wild. She quickly pulled the length from her lips, looked at the size and glistening skin of the vegetable then forcefully inserted it into her own pussy. Inch by inch she forced it inside her tight cunt.

Leaning back and then she began thrusting it in and out. Finally able to look over, she opened her mouth, her tongue and lips covered in my white creamy cunt nectar. Her eyes begged for me to take over and worship her. Fuck her with the cucumber. I looked to the couch and saw Grandpa facing away from the kitchen, at least pretending to sleep..

12