Sisterly Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding onto her ass gave me leverage to keep her pussy well within reach of my tongue even as she pulled away occasionally. Looking up, I saw her holding onto the headboard with her pendulous tits in a constant state of motion. It kept me hard just seeing it.

Wanting to orgasm, she let a hand travel south so that she could use her fingers to open her lips even wider for me. I upped my energy level, spurred on by the short little breaths she took and her whispered words of "So ... fucking ... close ..."

Suddenly, her thighs clamped hard against my cheeks. I could barely squeeze my tongue out, but I apparently didn't need to. She screamed out, "FUCK!" and moaned as she tensed up and pulled away just out of reach.

I tried to reach her pussy, but couldn't, but several drops of her pussy juice landed on my tongue and I wanted more of them, I wanted everything she had to give.

I had to wait until she rode the waves of her orgasm, though. When that happened she relaxed the hold she had on my head and I found her pussy open for business again. I dove right in.

She came again and I kept at her until my jaw ached.

Finally, she popped off my wet face and looked down at me. "You're going to be doing that a lot more," she said with a big smile. "A lot more."

"You ... you have the most delicious pussy, Mom."

"Howie, when we're fucking, please call me Rachel, okay? It takes some of the nastiness out of what we're doing."

"Okay ... Rachel, I will."

"Now, where were we?" she asked rhetorically.

"Oh, yeah, you were getting close to finishing me off with a rousing fuck. Talk about delicious!"

She was giggling like a teenager as she moved down my body, grabbed my cock, gave it several tentative strokes bringing it back to peak condition, and then stuck it into her slick, gaping hole.

Before setting us off on the fuck, she licked my face clean of her juices then kissed me sensuously while slowly grinding her hips against me as my cock delved into her inner depths. Next she moved up so she could jam my face into her tits. Capturing a nipple in my wet mouth, I sucked like a baby at the little nub. The moment was not lost on her.

"Mmm ... I've missed that mouth of yours ... you used to drive me wild sucking the milk out of them ... mmm mmm."

I laughed and moved to her nipple, leaving a trail of saliva in my wake. She rode me a bit harder and bucked her hips each time to make sure she felt every inch of my cock.

Letting the nipple escape the tight seal of my lips, I licked at the little engorged peak while roughly grabbing her hips.

"Let's really fuck, Mom," I said.

"Yes, baby."

"Let's cum together."

She doubled her efforts and rolled her hips as she rode me with more and more speed. I closed my eyes and listened to the slapping of our flesh.

My mother grabbed hold of the headboard and pulled her feet under her to gain leverage then squatted over my dick and plunged every fucking inch back into her. Her tits bounced and jiggled as she fucked me with everything she had. I barely managed to hold onto her hips and pulled her down even harder.

"Fuck! I love your cock. Gimme your cum. Drown me in it. I want it in my cunt; on my tits, in my mouth. Everywhere! Fuck your mother. Oh--oh, gonna cum ... going to cum again. You like that, motherfucker?"

She was a woman possessed and her cunt seemed to get tighter and tighter. I could sense she was about to cum again and this time, she wasn't going to jump off my cock and keep me from doing the same.

As I grew nearer to my explosion, I bridged up my body to meet hers. We were fucking each other as if we had been waiting far too long for this which, I guess, was true. We both needed this and we couldn't stop now. We were fused to one another and the only thing that mattered in this all-too-often shitty world was cumming.

The pressure was building to a breaking point. My mother slowed down, but I was so close that I sped up. She seemed like a rag doll on top of me, letting me do all the work which was unlike her. I went at her like a jackhammer.

She wavered on top of me with her eyes closed then opened them as if surprised by something. I was already cumming inside her and hadn't known it.

Spurt after spurt of creamy semen flooded her pussy. I groaned and winced and she did the weirdest thing. She held me in a comforting, maternal way. It was a strange gesture considering where my cock was.

I don't know how long I came, but it seemed endless even though I knew it couldn't be. She kept humming throughout my orgasm. The moment was everything I thought it was going to be.

Finally, she unsheathed me and flipped over onto her back while cupping her pussy. We remained like that for a few moments. The room was filled with the sounds of our panting as we tried to catch our breath.

She spoke first. "You really filled me, you know."

"Maybe ... maybe it was the waiting, and um, the listening, you know?"

"Waiting?"

"The conversation with Aunt Elaine . . . and that story, you know you and Victoria. Followed by us, um, you know getting into it and the rest.

"I understand, and I want you to know it won't ... at least I hope it won't be the last time between us."

"Oh, it won't. I love you ... and wow ... just wow you know?"

She laughed and said, "So I'm not too old a woman for you?"

"What ... you mean because of Reggie and the other one?"

Still laughing, my mother said, "You seem to be a hot commodity. Everyone wants some of that delicious cock you have dangling there."

"It has been enjoyed by a few ladies of late. I'm a very lucky guy."

"Well you won't be if you talk about it," my mother said.

"I'm not the kiss and tell type, Mom. Especially when it comes to you. That could be troublesome for everyone."

"I'm glad you understand, Howard," she said using my given name in lieu of Howie, which she'd used ever since I could remember.

"The one person who will know ..."

"Is Aunt Elaine, who's coming here tomorrow? Is that right?"

"Yes, and she wants you to ... do her. I'll be nearby; maybe I'll peek in on you. But it will be the two of you, just so you understand."

"Her breasts are ... outstanding. I'm looking forward to seeing and playing with them."

"You might think about tit-fucking her. She's rather fond of that with larger sized cocks."

I laughed and she joined me. "Anything else I should know about her?"

"Probably, but I'll let you find out for yourself. Now get to bed ... your bed, and sweet dreams, my darling."

I kissed her and she kissed me back. It was far from the old-fashioned goodnight kisses we shared all those past times, and a sign of future times to come.

To be continued.