Sisterly Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, what you're doing to me ... I can't believe it."

Her hips were rolling and I had only to hold my right hand still to allow her to set the rhythm and intensity. I applied a gentle pressure to her anus, occasionally bending down to drop a dollop of saliva on her slightly opening ass hole.

"Yes—yes-yes," she chanted. "Do that. Do everything!"

As she rolled her pelvis, pushing her butt back against me, my left index finger slowly slipped into her ass up to the second joint and finally all the way in. I learned an anatomy lesson then, for when I went to curve the finger in her ass, I could feel my middle finger in her pussy through the thin wall of tissue separating those two cavities.

Her face was almost complexly covered by her matted hair as she gave herself over to me complexly, begging me to: "Spank me, baby-Spank me good!"

I pulled both fingers from her respective holes and slapped the tender area closer to her vulva.

"Oh, YES!" she cried out loudly.

"Not too hard?" I asked, not wanting to hurt her.

"No—No-No!"

How 'bout here?" I said, and slapped her using mostly fingers on her clit.

"Oh, yes ... right there! Oh, shit—shit—shit! Oh—I'm gonna cum, Howie! I'm gonna cum!"

I slapped her three more times in succession in the same spot. Her words degenerated into a crescendo of pleasure as she thrust her hips back at me.

I was really enjoying pleasuring her and gently pulled her cheeks apart.

"Now, Howie ... I want it now!"

It was my mother who, grasped my dick and brought it against her wiggling ass and slipped it into her asshole.

"Ahhh, fuckkk!" she shrieked a moment later when I slapped her clit again. But she kept pushing and moving those hips and I felt myself being devoured by her searingly hot and oh so tight little asshole.

Her feet and knees were firmly planted on the bed, so it was just her ass moving. Occasionally she would reach down and fondle my balls, or smack her clit but soon enough I was fully immersed in the vice-like grip of her shitter. I could feel her sphincter squeezing my cock as she fucked me with her butthole.

Then, with me buried inside her, she reached back and pried her cheeks apart, giving me a great view when she deliberately lifted her body up and her ass slid up my cock before coming free.

As soon as my cock popped out, her asshole clenched back up into a tight little rosebud. Then without saying a word, my mother backed up my body until her ass was up to my face.

"Lick." she said.

I needed no convincing; I had performed this maneuver with her sister, Elaine just before I got mono and hadn't minded it then. Nor did I mind it this time. Different ass. Different smell, different taste, but still very much the same.

She didn't let me continue too long, but moaned appreciatively and scootched back into position, reinserted my cock into her tight little furnace and renewed her fucking, this time at a much more rigorous pace.

We came together. I closed my eyes and I felt her entire body shudder as I released my sperm.

My mother thrashed her head and beat her fists into a pillow, and shuddered several more times before collapsing face first into a heap on the rumpled sheets.

I held her close, patting her head and murmuring soft words of comfort. She nodded her head, sobbed and with her voice catching in her throat, said something like, "I'm really okay, Howie. There's nothing wrong except I can't remember when I've ever felt like this. It's never happened just like this before. I've never felt so ... so much. It's almost scary. But I'm certain about one thing," and then she stopped.

"What's that, Mom?"

"I have no regrets about what we're doing. What we've done and what we'll do."

12