Sisterly Love Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we can't ... not here!" Mrs. Buchannan croaked worriedly. "Someone ... anyone can happen on us. I'd be ruined!"

"Where then?" I all but shouted and might have had she not still had a firm grip on my erection.

"Talbot's ... its a couple stores down on the left. Walk with me. I'll grab some items to try on and pick a changing booth. Follow me into it."

It sounded like a plan, especially my joining her in the booth. My mother would have to wait outside and I could fuck Mrs. Buchannan any way I wanted to without being observed.

We entered Talbot's. My mother followed at a discreet distance.

"There in the corner, do you see the changing rooms?" She had already picked up two or three dresses and was headed in that direction. "Knock three times and come in. We won't have much time." She sounded worried and beleaguered.

I felt my mother's eyes on me and turned to smile at her. She smiled back and nodded. I knew then she would leave us alone, and that I would be regaling her with the sordid details while we lay in bed later that evening. What I couldn't figure out was the why of it all. Why had she arranged this little fuck session between her friend and me?

I walked to the designated booth in the changing area and knocked three times. The door opened and I jumped inside. Mrs. Buchannan was waiting there, already naked.

She dropped to her knees and opened my fly. Her mouth made a scarlet oval and she blew on the head of my cock and then kissed it. A moment later she sucked on the head and pulled it into her moist mouth. I gripped the back of her head and pushed her down on it, fucking her face, stroke after stroke, wondering briefly if she would choke, but she knew how to suck a cock; blowing through her nose and inhaling with the thrust of the cock into her throat.

I bent over and rubbed her back as she backed off and began to suck harder on my cock, tongue lashing and laving its entire length. I reached down, found her tits and squeezed them savagely. She grunted. I pinched her nipples together and she jerked back and looked up at me.

"Now?"

"Now," I said and pulled her to her feet. She just stared at me. I remembered what Duane had told me about older, horny women. They didn't mind rough treatment. In fact, they preferred the man take charge and treat them like whores for some unknown reason.

I did just that, turning her around and telling her to bend over. Mrs. Buchannan immediately bent at the waist while I located her slit with a finger. When I pressed the finger into her dripping cunt she grunted against her forearm. Then she spread her legs and I positioned my cock at her entrance. "Say it." I whispered in her ear.

Mrs. Buchannan did not even hesitate. "Fuck me! Put that fat cock in me! PLEASE!" The last was hissed out snake-like while she shoved her ass at me so I could sink my dick into what turned out to be a swampy morass of a cunt.

She was so wet that I hit bottom with the first thrust. I started fucking her, in and out, bumping her head against the booth wall as I did. But she quickly adjusted and I continued pounding away at her. She took a deep breath, exhaled and widened her legs, taking me deep again. Fluid squished out of her pussy only to trickle down her thighs in little rivulets.

"Huh---Huh ...better hurry, someone ..."

I agreed with her and picked up speed and adding force. She braced herself against the booth's back corner and came, crying out before biting off the sound by jamming a hand into her own mouth. I continued fucking her and maybe a minute later my cock began to explode. I held onto her hips while I jerked load after load of creamy semen into her pussy. She shuddered throughout my entire ejaculation apparently cumming along with me.

When I finished I felt weak and light headed. I backed my cock out of her pussy. "Clean me off." I croaked, silently cursing the damned mononucleosis.

Mrs. Buchannan pushed herself away from the wall with both arms and turned. She looked down at my dripping cock. The confined space smelled of cum and pussy juice. For some inexplicable reason—maybe my mother's nearby presence—I remained calm and didn't panic, unlike Mrs. Buchannan who began to tremble. I used her hair to pull her head up and kissed her. She didn't expect me too, and took a moment to respond, but then she was kissing me back feverously, her tongue a serpent in my mouth.

Then she stumbled, lost her balance and almost stumbled out of the changing booth stark naked. I took a step back, slapped her face lightly, but hard enough to get her attention and divert her from exposing both of us.

"Huh? Wha ...?" She stammered.

"Put me in your mouth ... NOW!"

Her eyes went wide and she dropped to her knees and enveloped my cock once again. My cock responded immediately and I was bumping the back of her throat before she got settled. She sucked me till I was rock solid, steely hard and perfectly erect, shafting down her throat. I pulled her up. "Do you have hand cream?"

She nodded then her eyes got big as she understood my intention. "No, you can't . . . ."

"Get it."

I grasped her by the arms. "Get me the hand cream, unless you want my dick up your ass without it?" I whispered.

Mrs. Buchannan shook her head and nodded, her eyes were round and shining. Panting, she fumbled in her purse and handed me a small vial of hand cream. I took and opened it.

"Turn around."

Kyla stared at me for a moment then assumed the position. She bent the same way as before. I could see her crack.

"I need you to pull your ass apart." I hissed.

"She didn't say you were going to ..."

"Who's this she you're talking about?" I snarled.

"Why you're ..." She caught herself before uttering my mother's name, thought better of it and simply said, "Nothing ... no one."

Mrs. Buchannan sniffed once, rebalanced herself, bending less at the waist and more at the knees, placed a hand on each cheek and with methodical slowness, pulled them apart. Her ass hole appeared and I squirted lotion on my finger then smeared some on her indented asshole. She peeped, like a baby chick. "Fuck, that's cold." She complained.

A moment later she was whining, "Won't someone get curious about us being in here so long?"

"No," I said."

"But, I'm sure someone will ..."

"You must know we have a lookout who will intercede for us if needed."

"My God, you're working together!"

"Is that objectionable?" I parried.

"No—No, not at all it's just ..."

I pressed my finger against her back door and it resisted. I wiggled my finger a little and she grunted. "Open up, Mrs. Buchannan."

My finger slipped into her and her ass shook then steadied. I withdrew the finger and pressed the head of my cock against her ass. I applied the remainder of the lotion and smeared it around. "Here I come, ready or not. I hope you like anal, Mrs. Buchannan.

"Oh for fuck's sake, call me Abby!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her backwards and forced the head of my cock into her shitter.

"Gawd that fuckin' hurts!" she squawked and almost lost her balance again. I had to steady her by pulling her harder onto my cock. There was an unusual amount of resistance and I wondered if she'd ever tried anal before.

Putting that thought out of my mind, I renewed my assault on her sphincter pressing harder. Suddenly Abby was helping by pushing from her end. I popped in a moment later.

"Huhh!" she grunted so loud I was certain one of the sales personal had to have heard.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby. You're in there. How's it feel?"

"Tightest ass ever!" I said and smiled when she turned her head to look back at me.

"Are you okay in there?" A voice said, while someone knocked on the door.

"Yes, yes, I . . . am . . . fine. I'll be . . . out in . . . a minute." Abby said, struggling to keep the panting out of her words, panting and gasping quietly around them.

I heard my mother placating the sales person, saying, "She's fine really. She took several dresses in there, and it's tough to try them on and get a decent look at how they look in such cramped quarters. I'd go in there and help her decide, but there's so little space, you know? She'll be out in a minute. I'm sure."

"Oh I didn't realize you were waiting for her. Tell her to take her time. I'll be by the register if you need any assistance."

"Thank you, I'll let her know." My mother said politely.

I held Abby's hips still, listening until I heard the sound of the sales woman walking away. Then I eased my cock out of her ass and slapped her cunt with it before sending it back into her rectum.

Abby grunted and put out her hands, flailing to arrange her position so she felt balanced. I pulled back about half a cock length and slammed home into her ass again. The pressure on my cock was incredible and her ass was hot, simmering with passion. I pulled back and plunged into her again.

"How's it going in there?" My mother called sotto-voice.

"Tell her!" I whispered to Abby.

"Almost there!" she called out.

"Oh, good. The sales woman was concerned you might be having some trouble."

Abby surprised me by calling back: "Well things got a little tight, making it difficult, but everything's fine now. I shouldn't be much longer, Rachel."

I went into high gear, slamming my meat to her and she responded with, "Oh, God ... that's so fuckin' good!

Grunting myself, I said, "Like it huh?"

"Yeah! Just ... Do me! Do me! Do me!"

My mother came to the door of the booth and told us to keep it down, our voices were carrying. Abby dropped a hand from the wall and felt for her pussy. The vibrations of her frantic rubbing at her pussy communicated through her taut flesh to my cock. I pulled back and shoved into her ass again but this time, I felt the rise of an orgasm. If I held still I could wave it off but I didn't. I pulled back till just the head was caught inside her ass and then I slammed my dick into her ass."

"Jesus Christ ..." she panted, "I'm cumming like you wouldn't believe!"

I followed seconds later, causing Abby's knees to buckle as she dropped to all fours on the cold floor, popping my cock loose. I jerked a couple more times and gobs of cum splattered onto her back. I picked her panties off the floor and handed them to her.

"Better use them to wipe yourself off," I said taking a handkerchief from my hip pocket and using it to clean the small fragments of shit from my wilting dick. After tucking myself back into my pants I knocked on the door and asked if I could come out.

"It's clear, come on out, Howie," Mother cooed.

I did leaving Abby still repairing her dress and makeup. We didn't wait for her, but made our way out of Talbot's, with my mother proudly waving a store shopping bag with several purchases she'd made while Abby and I fucked in the changing booth.

"So, did you enjoy shopping with me today, Howie?"

"What was that all about, Mom? I mean, you as much as told her you and me are doing it, and ... and you set me up with her. I hardly know the woman! What's gotten into you?"

My mother smiled and said, "I do owe you an explanation, Howie. Let's get a cup of coffee at that café over there. I'll explain everything."

Five minutes later we were sitting with our coffees and she started talking.

"Abby and I go way back; High School, Howie. You probably don't need to hear this but we lost our virginities together. I was in the back seat and she was up front. I helped her through two abortions while she was underage. We know one another, really know each other, you see?"

"That doesn't explain why you set me up with her."

"No, I'll come to that in a moment. First off, when your father left me I was more than distraught, Howie. I was suicidal."

Now this was news. Neither Stephanie nor I had any idea that Mom was in such bad shape at the time. In fact, we both went about our normal business. Stephie in the city and me at school.

"It didn't occur to either of you how depressed I was. Your father's leaving didn't matter all that much to you."

"It mattered Mom, It really did," I protested.

"No, you went about your daily routine like you always did. I agonized every second of the day and couldn't sleep a wink at night worrying about our situation. Would he continue paying the bills? Was he gone for good? Who was he fucking since he left me?"

"That's where Abby comes in. She talked to me. She held me when I needed comforting. She brought me a man when I needed to prove my womanhood to myself.

"And then it happened to her. Oh, her guy didn't run off like your father. In fact, Abby wasn't even married. She had been living with Paul Peterson for seven years. She loved him and I think he loved her back."

"What happened?" I asked, although I had an idea of what was coming.

"He died. Lung cancer. He was a smoker. She buried him two days ago."

My mother raised a hand to stop me from interrupting, and continued. "He was very sick for quite a while. At his wake, we talked a little and she told me how long she'd gone without.

"I told her I might have a man for her---a one-time thing that would help her until she could find someone else."

She laughed at me. Why not, she knew I didn't have a lover. She had no idea about you and me. She was incredulous when I told her. More so when I told her how good you were at sex."

"Oh, Mom ... I wish you'd told me some of this. I treated her like shit in that booth."

"You did? I can't believe my boy would do that. You never treated me badly."

"Well I was wrong to do what I did to her and I'm so sorry. I don't know how but if I can I want to make it up to her."

"My God, Howie, what did you do to her?"

"I'd rather not go into it with you. But please tell her that I'm sorry and if possible would like to make it up to her."

"All right, Howie, I'll tell her. I'm sure she's not angry with you. You couldn't have hurt her feelings that much."

"I don't know about that. Please let her know that I'm ashamed about my actions, will you?"

"I'll call her when we get home, Howie. As soon as we walk in the door."

________________________________________

Mother did call Abby as promised and learned that I'd analized her friend and gotten fairly rough with her. But to my surprise, Abby hadn't minded at all. And as for the anal portion, she told my mother if I wanted to make anything up to her I could come to her apartment and analize her anytime. The rest of their conversation appeared to be Abby thanking my mother for introducing me to her.

Mom and I snuggled together that night, and in the morning I woke up to find her straddling my mid-section in preparation to fucking me cowgirl-style.

The following morning I was on the train to New York City to spend the weekend with my sister and Candy. The drought had ended.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
This is Out of Control! Hot sister is too much to resist, but mom...in Incest/Taboo
My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Jake's mother and sisters help him after a horrible incident.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Harem Sisters Pt. 01 Jason returns home to begin anew.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories