Sisterly Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Walter couldn't respond with his tongue buried in her ass, but he did the next best thing. He tongue-fucked it rapidly as he could as he held firmly onto her thighs. All while Brenda couldn't seem to get enough as she gently humped backwards every time Walter plunged his tongue deep into her ass.

Finally Walter slowed down tongue fucking her butthole and eventually stopped before raising himself upright on his knees. But not before giving her anus a few last licks and a loving kiss.

Brenda seemed disappointed when he did..."I hate for you to stop Walter, but I can appreciate your tongue being tired or sore."

"Not tired or sore Brenda, I'm just hoping you'll now give me the pleasure of fucking your lovely asshole."

There was a short pause before she answered. No doubt she was mulling over if she could take Walter's large cock in her ass. But I felt she could based on how easily she took the glass anal dildo in her asshole when I fucked her with it, and I know she's used it more than once on herself ever since.

Finally she said..."I'd be crazy not to Walter. I can't ever remember getting a good ass-fucking, and from what Lacey told me, you're the best. But please be gentle at first."

"I'll be sure to Brenda, and I promise you won't be sorry."

Walter then asked me for some lubricant to be on the safe side in spite of her asshole being soaked with his saliva, which I got and generously lubricated his cock and Brenda's asshole. Of which I inserted a well lubed finger or two to ensure it was. As for everyone else, they all were intently watching Walter and Brenda, and all the men had raging hard-ons. Probably from envisioning it was them about to ass-fuck Brenda instead of Walter.

After I lubed Walter and Brenda I held his cock by the shaft as I placed the tip of his cockhead dead center at the entrance to her ass. Once it was, and as he held her by the hips, he pressed forward ever so slowly. Brenda has a small and extremely tight looking asshole, which you'd think would be difficult to penetrate. But it took Walter's cock with very little effort on his part before his big cockhead began to enter her anus. Slowly but surely it disappeared beyond her anal ring as her sphincter muscles expanded with seemingly little resistance. Once embedded in Brenda's ass she let loose with a soft groan, which didn't seem to be from pain, but more from how good his cockhead felt penetrating her asshole. The same piercing but delicious feeling I've experienced first hand too many times to count.

After it was Brenda raised herself up on her hands in a true doggie position. When she did I couldn't help notice how magnificent her big tits looked hanging straight down. Not a view I've seen of them till now. Especially with her now fully aroused and exceptionally long nipples protruding from them. Very enticing to say the least and I couldn't wait to see them swaying back and forth as Walter humped her ass.

Right after Brenda raised herself up..."Walter, I can't believe how easily your cockhead slid into my asshole. I thought it might hurt, but except for a slight twinge of pain at first it felt wonderful. Now go slow until your prick is entirely buried in my ass, and then fuck it as good as Lacey claims you do."

Walter laughed..."There you go again about your sister bragging about me. I was wondering what you two find to talk about. Now I know. But be advised she has a tendency to exaggerate at times so I hope I don't disappoint you."

I couldn't help but add my two cents..."I'm confident you won't Walter. As for you Brenda...enjoy. But I'd be surprised if you didn't."

After watching Walter insert his dick in Brenda's ass I was torn between asking one of the other men to ass-fuck me, or continue to watch Walter and Brenda. I chose the latter since I always enjoy watching Walter ass-fucking someone else, but more so this time since it was my sister. Not forgetting I always could after they were done. As for everyone else, they too wanted to watch the show for now.

At that point Walter began the process of burying his long eight inch dick in Brenda's ass. Slowly, and an inch at a time before backing out slightly then plunging back in further. As he did, Brenda would sigh each time his cock penetrated her ass deeper.

Finally when Walter's entire eight inch dick was buried balls deep..."I hope you're doing okay Brenda. And I'm pleased to say you took it all. Rather easily in spite of your incredibly tight looking asshole. It's way more accommodating than it appears it would be."

"I'm perfecting fine Walter. And I can't tell you how heavenly your long dick felt sliding in my ass. Now please fuck me."

Walter didn't need to be told twice before he began a slow but steady humping motion while continuing to hold her by the hips. He would back out until only his cockhead was still embedded and then plunge forward until his balls bumped gently against her pussy lips. Slowly but surely his pace quickened and as it became faster Brenda began humping backwards. And each time she did she'd let loose with a soft grunt.

"Oh my Walter, your dick feels incredible fucking my ass. I can't seem to get enough of it. I need you to go faster and harder as I feel like I'm about to orgasm."

Walter did, and picked up the pace considerably. It wasn't long before he was humping her ass about as fast as he's ever fucked mine, and Brenda was bucking backwards just as fast and hard. So hard they made a loud slapping sound each time they banged together all while Brenda's groans became an almost steady moan. As for Brenda's tits, the way they were swaying back and forth I thought for sure they'd hit her in the chin at some point.

Just as both of them were starting to break out in a sweat Brenda announced she was going to cum.

"Me too Brenda, but hang in there until I do."

Which didn't take long. Maybe ten seconds at most before Walter let out a loud groan and plunged his cock deep in her ass as possible. As soon as it was Walter's head flew back and along with another loud groan started cumming. As he did, and as soon as Brenda felt the first stream of hot cum shoot into her rectum, she let loose with an incredible scream and orgasmed. Not one, but multiple screams each time her pussy spasmed and released a burst of vaginal fluid when it did.

Just when I thought neither of them was going to stop cumming Brenda slumped back down on the pillow and was all but gasping for air. Walter had all he could do to stay on his knees upright, but managed to do so as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of Brenda's tight asshole. Same as he does with his hand when he masturbates to ensure he squeezes out every last drop of semen.

As soon as Brenda caught her breath, and while Walter was slowly extracting he still surprisingly hard dick..."That was fucking awesome Walter. Lacey was right, you are an incredible ass-fucker. Best ass-fucking I've ever had and I can appreciate why she loves being fucked anally so much. And so you'll know, it's the first time I ever had an orgasm from being anally fucked. Thank you."

In spite of still breathing heavily..."I should be thanking you Brenda, for fulfilling a long time fantasy of mine. And no offense Lacey, or to any of the other ladies, but it was the best ass-fucking I've had in a long while. You've got one incredible asshole and can ass-fuck with the best of them Brenda."

Finally I had to butt in and said jokingly..."That's enough from you two. You're beginning to make me nauseous."

Just then Walter's cock exited Brenda's ass with a soft popping sound, and it left her with a pretty large anal gape. Something I never imagined I would see my sister with and it would now give me a different perspective of it when I shaved her.

After Walter's cock exited Brenda's asshole, everyone let loose with a loud round of applause.

Bill was the first to say anything..."Way to go you two. That was quite the show. Too bad we didn't think to video it."

Rita then said..."Maybe next time as Brenda seems to be as much an exhibitionist as the rest of us."

Brenda continued to stay on her knees with her ass raised and asshole still gaping as though waiting for Walter's cumload to ooze out. Realizing she was I informed her it would be a while due to Walter's long dick, and as deep as he deposited it in her ass... "Mostly likely you're going to have to relieve yourself on the toilet Brenda. Otherwise, it's going to be a while before it works its way out on its own."

Brenda then decided to roll on her back before addressing Rita's remark..."As much as I hate to admit it Rita, I think you're right. I never thought I'd enjoy other people watching me have sex. Speaking of which, I've been the center of most of everyone's attention so far and it seems I missed something Lacey was involved in earlier. So if the rest of you don't mind, I'd love to watch some of you having sex. Especially my sister. Besides becoming an exhibitionist, and as Lacey found out, I'm quite the voyeur too. And while I have the opportunity, there's a few other things I'd like to do before the night's over."

Brenda was right, so far it had been mostly "The Brenda Show". When we put the plan together we knew it would be initially, but now it was time for everyone else to have some fun.