Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really have no idea how this makes me feel, do you?" her mother asked finally. It seemed as though she had a hard time controlling the volume of her voice. Her words sounded choked, but surprisingly calm compared to what she was saying. "How could you do this to me? To us!?" She raised her voice towards the end, and now Zoey knew for certain that her mother wasn't calm at all - in fact she was losing it completely!

But to Zoey's surprise, her father came to her aid. "Honey.." he said. "I know this isn't right, but.. But.." He took a deep breath, clearly struggling to come up with the right words. "If this is what Zoey truly wants.." He shook his head lightly. "Just look at her, honey.. She's happy. Finally." He was getting choked up. Many nights had been spent lying awake, worrying about Zoey. She had not been in a good state of mind when Samuel was gone for college. Even now, facing all this terrible hardship, it was clear as day that she was overjoyed by the fact that she had finally made Samuel her boyfriend. She truly did seem to have no regrets.

Gabrielle turned towards her husband slowly, looking at him as if he had grown a second head - which he did not seem to appreciate.

He looked away from his wife's stare, clearing his throat before continuing. "It has been difficult to watch how she struggled without Samuel, when he was away.. And I know how much love and trust she puts into him.." he sighed, then placed one hand on his wife's shoulder.

Gabrielle shook her head softly. "You can't be serious," she said, but there was less heat in her words now, and more sorrow and disappointment than anger.

"Mom.." Samuel said, making Zoey look up. He sounded like he was about to lose it himself. But he held her close, gently stroking the back of her head while looking into his mother's eyes. "I know it's.. Weird. Trust me. I had a hard time coming to terms with it too.. But we're together now, and I want to make her happy. Forever. If I lost her.." He paused for a second. "...If I lost her because you didn't listen to her.. It would be worse than anything you could do or say to us, mom. I would rather never see you again." The words felt heavy - but the way he said them showed just how much love he held for his younger sister, and it made her cling to him even tighter.

Gabrielle got up on her feet, and started pacing back and forth across the patio. A moment later, she looked back at Zoey - with sorrowful eyes now - and walked closer, reaching out slowly to grab her hand. "Please.." she said softly. "Just.. Don't do anything drastic.. Think about how this affects Sam. You're ruining his life too."

"I'm afraid it's a bit too late for that, honey.." their dad said with a heavy heart. "They've already been.. Drastic."

Gabrielle looked as though she had lost all hope. Her husband tried to comfort her with gentle words, and got up as well, leading her inside the house. He left Zoey and Samuel there alone on the patio, with nothing but the gentle breeze rustling in the trees. Zoey closed her eyes for a few seconds, holding her brother tight while he rubbed her back soothingly. It felt as though much of her world had crumbled over the last few hours, and even though they were together - right then, the entire world seemed like a dark place. That is, everywhere except in her older brother's arms. That was her light. Her warmth.

She turned slightly in his embrace so she could see his face. "Sam.. I-I.."

He kissed her softly to shut her up, but her tears spilled out before his lips could meet hers.

"...Shh.." he whispered into her ear. "Everything will be alright, sis.." She pulled away slightly, looking him in the eyes, and saw that there were tears in the corners of his eyes too. "I'm going to take care of you," he added gently, then took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped Zoey's face for her. He kept the cloth there and placed a soft kiss on her forehead as if to remind her of all the good things in life.

It made her feel a little better, yet her heart still ached. She reached out with one hand and gently caressed his cheek with it, tracing the contours of his handsome face, feeling every feature. How soft his skin felt. And how much she loved him. Then Samuel turned to her, pulling her closer into another kiss - and Zoey gladly accepted it, leaning into his embrace, feeling nothing but warmth, comfort, and safety. It was just what she needed to pull herself together.

She rested her head on his shoulder once more and closed her eyes. "Sam.. Do you promise me that you won't let them break us apart?" She whispered softly, knowing that if he left her - it would kill her.

"I promise," he assured her. "But we might have to go stay with Quentin for a while." He added.

Zoey smiled at that. "Well, I'd be okay with that. Just as long as I get to see you every day," she said, as she lifted her head from his shoulder again. Samuel nodded slowly, before he closed the distance between them and kissed her softly once more. This time she returned his affection with the same tenderness he showed her. She felt protected. Like she had nothing to fear, because no matter what - he would be there to look out for her. And every kiss they shared seemed to heal their hearts a little.

--- 4 ---

Zoey threw her phone down on the bed in the guest room with a sigh. Her mother was calling again, for the hundredth time this evening. The first few times, she had answered, only to be yelled at again. After that, she just switched it to vibrate and then mostly ignored it. Her brother sat next to her, leaning back against the wall, his legs stretched out across the bed. The room was small, but cosy, and they were both very thankful that Quentin had offered them to stay there until things simmered down at home. The fact that the bed was tiny didn't bother them at all, knowing that the nights spent here would be cuddly. And Quentin didn't seem to judge them at all. Quite the opposite - he was a believer in true love, and he seemed thrilled that Samuel had finally opened his eyes and accepted Zoey's seducing advances.

"Do you want me to turn on the TV?" Samuel asked gently, and Zoey shook her head. "No, thank you. I'd rather just lie here and enjoy this moment," she replied with a broken smile, glancing over at him. Part of her was happy they were alone now, and together - but the guilt she felt over how the evening had played out was crushing. Samuel turned to her, and reached for her hand to take it into his own.

"How can I cheer you up, sis? Is there anything I can do?" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

Zoey took a deep breath, but shook her head. "N-No, it should be the other way around. It was my actions that got us into this mess. We could have kept things a secret if I had not acted like an idiot. I guess I'm just kind of in shock about how badly our parents reacted."

Samuel raised an eyebrow. "Badly? I mean.. It wasn't great, but I honestly had expected far worse than that. I think they understand it's largely out of your control, because your heart is pushing you towards me constantly, and that it's not just some silly crush. At least, I think dad does."

Zoey moved closer to her brother, lying down on her side so she could look into his eyes. "Out of MY control, hmm? What about yours? You think you can resist my cute-little-sister charms, huh?" She smiled slyly, and poked him in the chest.

Samuel shook his head and raised one hand defensively. "You know that's not what I mean!" he said, and Zoey giggled playfully, before scooting a little closer and laying her head on his lap. Samuel let out an amused sigh, and placed one hand on her head to gently stroke her hair. "Perhaps mom will come around, eventually.."

Zoey frowned at that comment, closing her eyes temporarily. "I doubt it." She paused, and took a deep breath. "... But at least we don't have to sneak around anymore. Now we can make love as much as we want!" she said excitedly, thinking of all the wonderful things that they were going to do in the future - once they were able to live together openly. It would take time and patience, but Zoey was ready to fight for her relationship. For their freedom. For their happiness.

"Oh?" Samuel smiled, seemingly intrigued. "You're thinking about my cock even during a day like this, hmm?"

Zoey felt her heart beat faster in response to that. "Of course. Every second of every day, actually," she said with a wink. It was an exaggeration - but if she were to be fully honest with herself, she'd never ever deny him if he wanted to do loving things with her, and it definitely was on her mind an awful lot.

"That's pretty cute," he said softly. "Can't wait to get it back into your naughty little tushie," he added, as he ran his fingers through her hair, playing with it. Zoey could feel that her cheeks were burning red from embarrassment at his graphic language.

"S-So what's stopping you..?" she asked with a shy but sultry tone in her voice, which made Samuel laugh gently.

"Uhm.. I think you need some time to get over what happened." His eyes were warm.

Zoey sat up, wrapped her arms around her older brother's neck. "You don't think I can get over it faster with your cock buried deep inside my ass, though?" She bit her lip seductively, and the truth was that she wanted nothing more than to make love to him again. It had been too long already. She saw a look of hesitation in Samuel's eyes, and he started to pull back. Zoey quickly grabbed one of his hands, placing it against one of her breasts. "It will help me relax and clear my head.. Make me focus on something nice rather than the bad stuff."

Samuel gave her a serious look, but then his lips turned into a smile, and his eyes glimmered. "Only if you promise me you'll keep your voice down. I don't want Quentin to kick us out or instantly regret inviting us over because he overhears us and feels uncomfortable."

Zoey giggled, her heart fluttering at the fact that he was giving in. It meant they were both going to be okay - despite their circumstances - and that eventually, they would find a way to move forward. "I promise!" she whispered excitedly. "And Sam.. We can do this.. They won't get between us. We love each other more than anything. Nothing else matters, as long as we have each other. Okay?"

Samuel looked deep into her eyes, but he did not answer her question. Instead, he pulled her closer and kissed her softly on the lips. His gentle, loving kiss seemed to warm Zoey's body from head to toe, making her feel contented and happy. She had to suppress the urge to let out an excited moan. When he pulled away, his smile returned - and Zoey realized she would do whatever it took to keep that gorgeous smile on her older brother's face. It meant everything to her.

"Okay, sis," he said finally. "Get naked, then get on your stomach.." He stood up from the mattress and helped Zoey up too. He then pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside, while Zoey quickly shed her own clothes as well - her top and pants going in different directions, leaving her clad only in her panties. She was shaking with anticipation now, feeling her older brother's gaze upon her. She slowly turned to him, seeing the hunger in his eyes - and before he could say anything, Zoey sat back down on the bed and slid her underwear off her ankles, and crawled onto the sheets.

She couldn't wait to be taken by her brother again. To feel his cock inside of her bottom, and to hear those naughty words that always made her weak at the knees. Their intimacy would heal some of the wounds that the day had brought with it.

After taking a deep breath to try and calm herself, she laid down on her stomach and turned her head to watch Samuel from the corner of her eyes. "O-Okay, I'm ready.." she said quietly. She saw his shadow loom over her as he walked over, and quickly closed her eyes, an eager smile creeping over her lips. A moment later, she felt him lie down next to her, turning her on her side, spooning her.

"We don't have any lube here, do we..?" he whispered into her ear.

Zoey - still smiling to herself - turned her head, looking into his eyes. "We have my juices!" Her voice sounded soft and seductive like liquid velvet.

He chuckled at that. "Yeah, I guess that worked well enough before.." He paused. "Alright, but remember.. You have to keep it quiet.."

She nodded excitedly, and Sam gently slid his cock - already erect at the sight of his little sister's eager and willing body - between her legs, rubbing it up and down against her wet pussy, gathering her fluids. She suppressed the moan she wanted to let out, as he placed his hand on her thigh, holding her in place so he could fuck her bottom without letting her escape his grip. Zoey closed her eyes, waiting for the feeling of her older brother's shaft penetrating her down there again, which soon arrived. She could feel him lining up his throbbing member with her naughty pleasure hole.

"Uhh! Oh, god yes," she moaned softly with need as she felt the thick head pushing past her ring, filling her tight tunnel.

"Your butt was made to pleasure my cock.." Samuel growled, and leaned forward, biting her ear gently. "And I don't think you'd want it any other way anymore, hmm?" he whispered seductively, and Zoey shuddered at his words. They were too true. She would do anything to keep him buried inside of her - in her butt, where he belonged.

"N-No," she replied softly, already feeling the overwhelming pleasure from his cock spreading through her body. The way her bottom always seemed to respond so happily when his shaft pushed into her, just made her toes curl in the sheets, and she held her breath while she tried not to moan. "Your little sister is soooo glad she decided to become an anal slut for you.." she said breathlessly. "I'm going to be a virgin forever, just for you.." Her voice was trembling. "A-And just take it in the wrong hole, every single time.." She felt as though she would burst any second from this intense stimulation, but Sam slowed down his thrusts to a stop.

"Don't you mean the RIGHT hole?" he encouraged her, teasingly. He was clearly aroused by her dirty talk, his voice huskier than before.

Zoey turned her head and looked up at him, her face scrunched up in pleasure. "Y-You know what I mean!" she protested.

He smirked. "Yeah.. I do." He started moving again, slowly pushing deep into her tight bottom, stretching her more and more. "Just tell me who your slutty little butt belongs to," he said, kissing her on the cheek while he grabbed her waist and began to love her with longer, stronger strokes. The feeling of being completely full inside made Zoey gasp and her muscles tremble in response, and she quickly had to clench her jaw, biting down on the pillow underneath them.

"...Mmmph.. You! It belongs to you! Only you!" she whispered excitedly. "No other man will ever touch me. I promise. I'm all yours, now and forever.." The words flowed out of her mouth like a confession. They felt so right to say, and she felt them in her heart as well. Samuel owned her. She could never love anyone but him.

Samuel was thrusting into her butt even faster now. "Mmm, god yes! That's my girl.. Who do you belong to, Zoey..?" he asked again, with an excited voice. He just loved hearing her talk when they were doing naughty things together, finding her voice particularly adorable when she was struggling to handle his size.

"Youuu!" Zoey gasped out in response. "I-I'm yours. A-All yours.. Please, Sam.." She let out a soft moan, and quickly glanced over at her brother, who looked at her with an amused and adoring expression on his face.

He leaned down and kissed her deeply, hungrily, as he started to piston in and out of her tight rear with his thick cock, fucking her with strong and animalistic strokes now. "And you're going to cum with your ass for me, aren't you..?" he whispered between kisses, nibbling on her earlobe. She was wearing the earrings she had bought at the water lantern festival - silver, and shaped like feathers.

"Yes! A-A-As many times as you want.." she managed to choke out, gasping for air each time he thrust deep into her butt. It wasn't long before she could feel it. The sensation that was spreading through her entire body. She let out a soft gasp, and then another. A shiver ran down her spine, making her entire body tremble. Zoey felt euphoric. Her beloved, wonderful older brother was fucking her tight rear with such a pleasurable force. And she loved every single moment of it. It was hard to keep from moaning - and so she buried her face in the pillow, burying the sound of her muffled, needy voice into the bedding, and gripped the sheets.

She wanted it all. She wanted to give Sam everything, and to take all he had to give her in kind. His cock, his love, and his cum. Everything! She wanted to be fucked, used and loved - every single day until her final day on this earth. It took only a few more thrusts until she couldn't keep it down anymore, and the needy, guttural moan escaped her lips - but Samuel quickly put one hand over her mouth, silencing the sound while she writhed against him and bucked her ass back and forth, trying to meet his thrusts with her movements as well as she could. The feelings spreading through her body were incredible. She wanted to be his forever. And she wanted everyone to know that she belonged to him - the time for hiding was over.

She was so happy right then. In the midst of all the bad and hurtful things that she had experienced, her brother was there, filling her bottom with his warm shaft and treating her like a proper girlfriend. That moment - being loved by her older brother - made everything else feel small and insignificant. Her heart was full and joyful. Zoey closed her eyes, wishing the moment would never end, and her climax finally took over her senses as she savoured this to the fullest. All it took was one last strong thrust, and then Sam let out a soft growl, followed by his hot load spilling into her bottom, filling her rear with loving warmth. It was as if she could feel her insides churning, reacting to his seed, coaxing more of it out of him - and it sent her over the edge, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body.

It felt as if she floated away, almost like a dream, as she embraced the warm afterglow, while Samuel took his hand away from her mouth - wrapping her in his embrace instead, holding her close while they rode out the aftershocks, basking in the comfort of their bodies so close together. She could hear the soft sound of his heartbeat as he caressed her head and neck lovingly, gently playing with her hair. The intimacy they shared made her feel amazing. Zoey loved being his girlfriend - his personal anal slut, or whatever he wanted her to be, as long as she got to keep him around. She had never felt this safe before in all her life.

"I love you," she whispered softly after a while. "More than anything else in the whole world."

Samuel gave her a gentle squeeze. "I love you too, sis. And I always will."

Zoey turned around to look at him. "S-Sam.." she said softly, placing both her hands on his manly and hairy chest, feeling his toned body under her touch. "I don't know what we're going to do. But no matter what happens.. If we have each other.." She paused, and took a deep breath to collect her thoughts. "I know that will be more than enough."

He gave her a serious look, but there was no sign of worry on his face. Instead, he looked just as hopeful as her. "Yeah," he said gently, and leaned closer to kiss her, their tongues finding one another. Zoey wrapped her arms around her brother's neck, deepening the embrace. It felt wonderful to have Samuel here with her. His strong body, his muscular frame, and that handsome face - every feature on him making her smile whenever she saw him. The moment felt like a silent promise. Of their love. Of their future. Of the fact that they would always be together. And that everything would be okay.