Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 10

Story Info
Zoey leaves for college - her older brother comes along!
9k words
4.47
8.5k
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND A WARNING TO READERS: Just like previous chapters in this series, there is no vaginal penetration in this story. It's "anal only", but contains many other fetishes such as female submission, watersports, etc. If you've read the previous chapters, you know what to expect by now! But do read the tags and make sure you're not too uncomfortable by them regardless, just in case.

It is a work of fiction, and all of the characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

All of my work - including this one - is copyrighted.

Part 10 out of 10. This is the finale. I hope you find it to your liking.

--- SISTERLY SEDUCTION OF SAMUEL - CHAPTER 10 ---

With only two weeks left until Zoey was off to college, she moved back into her parent's house together with Samuel. Their little escape, staying over at Quentin's, was over - though the kind young man had informed them that they'd be welcome back in case they ran into any trouble. In case their mother and father would go back on their word and begin to meddle in their relationship once more. And they could tell from the look in Quentin's eyes that he would back them up on anything.

They did realize it wasn't going to be the smoothest of transitions. The first day back had a fair share of difficult moments already. When the two siblings kissed, right in the middle of the living room, their mother's eyes looked like they might pop out of their sockets - but she held her tongue, at least. Things were still rather strained between the lot of them, though. It made for an awkward situation, with everyone a little on-edge. But she didn't try to separate them.

"You're going to sleep in the same room together?" their mother, Gabrielle, croaked as she caught Zoey and Samuel getting ready for bed that night and head towards Samuel's room, not able to stay quiet any longer. She had been lurking around all day, checking up on them when she could without appearing suspicious. Zoey had expected nothing else from her. But at least it wasn't completely overbearing, and she didn't hover over them constantly like an unwanted shadow.

Zoey looked towards Samuel and smiled nervously. "Um.. Yep!" She gave a big grin - trying to act confident in front of her mother, who was just looking back at them with a pained expression on her face. It seemed as if she wanted to protest - but they all realized this was a 'is this going to work or not' moment - and so she struggled with her next words.

"Just don't get pregnant," she sighed in defeat. Then she walked away - leaving the siblings to share a look of bewilderment, before breaking out into laughter. A moment later, they were within Samuel's quarters, the door locked and both of them knowing what would happen next. The moment they were alone it was as if the very air itself was charged with energy.

Samuel grabbed his little sister and pulled her close. He looked upon her with hungry eyes, then their mouths met. The kiss was deep and passionate and the two of them made with palpable desire. They let themselves sink down on the bed, while they kept kissing - and when Zoey's hand found its way to Samuel's crotch, she realized he was already fully hard and ready for action. It was enough to make her blush; she was proud that she had that effect on him.

"Our parents won't be bothering us anymore, my anal only girl," Samuel said with a wicked grin as their lips parted ways. "How do you propose that we celebrate?" It was a challenge. One Zoey was all too happy to accept. She wasn't going to hold back either.

Zoey bit her lip as she gazed up at her older brother with excitement - anticipation building within her rapidly as she inhaled his manly scent, with hints of aftershave and musk mixing together to create an intoxicating aroma that made her full of desire. "Oh Sam.. I think you know exactly what we should do," she said coyly, biting back a nervous giggle. "In fact.. I got a little surprise for you."

He arched his brow in curiosity. He kept still and watched as Zoey got out of bed and walked over to his dresser, expecting her to pull something out of it - but instead, her cheeks flushed a reddish hue, and she pulled down her booty shorts and panties slowly - revealing her bottom half completely to him as she did so. Across her vulva, covering her lady bits, she had placed two band-aids in a criss-cross pattern, blocking her pussy from being accessible. And then she leaned forward, using the dresser for support with one of her hands, grabbing onto her plump peach-shaped butt with the other and spreading herself open. "What do you think?" she asked innocently - looking back at him over her shoulder with a smile. "Am I sexy? It's meant to be symbolic, showing that I'll always remain a virgin for you." She wiggled her little rear around enticingly. "Because your cock belongs.. In.. My.. Butt!" She said the last three words slowly, to really accentuate them, with obvious arousal in her voice.

Samuel stared in awe at the sight of his sister displaying herself in such a lewd manner. Certainly still a little bashful most of the time, but his beloved Zoey had really embraced his fetishes and kinks. Done whatever she could, always, to please him. She looked adorable with that pretty face of hers - the shy and submissive look in her eyes, hiding underneath her long, curly eyelashes, which she batted slowly every few moments. Zoey gave off an aura of purity and innocence, and at the very same time, she would satisfy any naughty desire he'd ever have. Petite, but her ass was firm and juicy, and her breasts looked like two cute little melons crowned with puffy nipples that stood erect under her blouse, always ready to be fondled and played with.

"I love you," Samuel half-whispered - his voice clearly holding an edge of arousal. In one swift motion, he got rid of his t-shirt, flinging it on the ground and revealing his hairy chest - then he moved off of the bed to fetch the lubrication whilst stepping out of his pants and underwear. The entirety of the undressing process took less than ten seconds.

Zoey squeaked as her older brother made his way over to her, pushing himself right up against her backside - leaning forward and rubbing his cockhead against her twitching anus, meanwhile caressing her tummy. It sent flutters through her entire body. "I love you too, Samuel. Now wreck me!"

The older sibling let out a soft growl before pressing her down, so that her chest rested against the surface of his dresser - giving him perfect access to her plump booty. Her short shorts and panties had been pushed down past her thighs. It only took him a few moments to coat his dick in lube, and Zoey made a soft mewling sound as he made his way inside of her rectum - thrusting forward until he was all the way inside, down to the hilt.

"Yessss.." she whimpered. "This is the best feeling in the world.." She could barely speak properly. And yet, she continued. Needed to express her appreciation. "I love the way your cock stretches me wide, making me feel so full.."

With Samuel's hands firmly digging in to the skin near her hip-bones, he began to pound her tiny little ass. Her butt-cheeks jiggled each time they collided, and soon they forgot all about being quiet. They made lewd noises that could probably be heard all the way to the street outside - moans and groans mixed with whimpers and whines. And sure enough, after a minute or two a knock came on the door.

"Can you keep it quiet in there?" their mother's voice spoke, clearly flustered.

Samuel froze, but Zoey just pushed herself backwards further, burying her older brother's cock as deep inside of her ass as was humanly possible, before moving her entire rear around in circles, wanting to feel him rub every single inch of her insides. "Don't mind us," she moaned. "We're just.. Uhm.." Her cheeks were getting redder and hotter by the second.

"... You're just what?" her mother demanded.

Zoey cleared her throat. "B-bonding," she squeaked.

"I told you not to get pregnant!" their mother hissed from the other side of the door. She seemed angry now.

With a sigh, the youngest member of the family spoke up loudly, almost roaring. "He's in my ass, mom.." She just said it. Loud and proud, without any hesitation whatsoever. Samuel began laughing softly - he couldn't help it, his adorable little sister was so earnest and there was something so shocking about it that he didn't know how else to react. And her statement made it impossible for them to continue holding back any longer, and Samuel started thrusting again. "I'm an anal only girl," she spoke between moans. "I told you already." There was a level of embarrassment involved with knowing their mother could hear them, but they needed to make their point come across. They were lovers as well as siblings. Gabrielle had promised she'd accept that.

Their mother was quiet for several seconds. "Prove it," she said, her voice thick. "I need to see it, so I know you're telling the truth." There was a strange mixture of determination and hesitation in her words, as if she knew she was pushing the boundaries too far yet refused to back down. "Just for a second, and then I'll leave you two alone."

Zoey looked over her shoulder at Samuel with surprise. She swallowed hard. "Fine! But only if you promise to never bother us again afterwards!"

A key could be heard in the lock. She must have been ready to barge in. The door swung open, revealing Zoey's mother - looking pale and shocked - and she stared as her son's erect cock buried itself deep inside of her daughter. Connected to Zoey from behind, both of them mostly naked and visibly sweaty, a generous amount of lube shining upon Zoey's round peach. As if to really drive the point home, Zoey pushed herself back against Samuel as hard as she could, and wiggled her hips around, then pulled forward and spread her butt-cheeks before her mother's eyes - the both of them blushing like tomatoes as Zoey's butt gaped open, whilst also revealing the band-aids covering her pussy.

"Satisfied?" Zoey spat, half defiant and half embarrassed to death. "No risk of pregnancy! Now leave us alone."

Gabrielle looked as if she had seen a ghost. "Y-Yes.. Okay, yes.. Sorry.. Oh God.." There was undeniable arousal in the way she spoke, as if seeing her son and daughter in such a lewd manner short-circuited her brain somehow, but she barged out of the room again as quickly as she had entered, closing the door behind her.

Samuel blinked his eyes in disbelief. "I.. I can't believe you did that."

But Zoey just grabbed his erection and stuffed it back inside of her bottom with a delightful moan. "I'm not ashamed of our love," she murmured in a matter-of-fact way, looking over her shoulder and smiling shyly at her brother. "We are soul mates! Now use me as roughly as you want. Use me to cum. Fill my asshole up with your semen."

There wasn't a moment of hesitation left within Samuel - and he gripped her by her hips tightly and fucked her from behind, his cock tunnelling in and out of her rectum - the air full of their obscene noises as he took her ruthlessly and passionately. She felt so snug and warm down there - her butt made for him and him alone. His eyes found hers, and they gazed upon each other lovingly as his pace picked up, the two siblings finding peace in the knowledge that nothing would ever separate them again. He was the love of her life, the man who would take care of her always and forever. They belonged together. It didn't matter where she ended up in life, Samuel would always be there.

"I love you," Zoey mewled, staring deep into her older brother's eyes as he fucked her in a slow but intense rhythm. "You are my whole world, Samuel."

"And you're my little anal slut," he purred. "My obedient little plaything." He grinned from ear to ear as she closed her eyes and whimpered at the use of that word - clearly getting turned on by it more than she had expected. He was absolutely right, of course.

"Yes!" Zoey breathed. She wiggled her hips and bucked her ass back against him. "All yours.. Forever!"

A few minutes later, both siblings were filled with orgasmic bliss. Their bodies trembled violently as they came together in unison - Samuel letting loose thick jets of cum inside of her meanwhile clinging onto her as if he expected her to escape. The sensation brought her over the edge too - causing her anus to tighten around her brother's cock additionally, and her body went limp as she rode out her climax. They just remained where they were for a while afterwards, holding each other close, their breaths heavy and raspy.

Samuel leaned close to her ear. "Let me get some water, then we go for round two.."

Zoey couldn't respond with words - she only moaned happily and gave him a quick nod, contentedly basking in her afterglow, looking forward to what else the night had in store for them.

--- 2 ---

An hour later, they found themselves in Samuel's bed - exhausted, having gone at it twice more - and he kept placing kisses all over his little sister's forehead as she laid bundled up in his arms, getting spooned from behind. Her butt was leaking, but they had wiped most of it away with some tissues - and she didn't mind either way. There was something very naughty about having her older brother's lovejuices running down across her skin, and she truly adored him more than anything in the world. There was almost nothing she wouldn't do to put a smile on his face.

"You're amazing," Zoey sighed happily, looking up at Samuel's face from below as he held her tightly in his strong embrace. They were both completely naked, balled up as one. "I can't believe we've gotten this far. To a point where our relationship is official and out in the open. Nothing can stop us anymore!"

Samuel kept caressing her petite frame tenderly, which sent tingles through her body. "I am so-" His words got interrupted by a noise. "What was that?" They both lay there silently, listening intently for a few seconds, and the noise could be heard again. A moan? From their parents room, most likely.

Zoey giggled nervously. "Oh God, they are really going at it.." It felt a little awkward, but there was something a bit comforting about their parents seeming to be on better terms again, after the noticeable divide that had come to light when Zoey and Samuel had visited Café 'Hot and Tasty'. In the aftermath of that, she had been worried they might end up getting divorced. But it also confirmed something; if they could hear their parents, then their parents must also have heard the two of them the entire time.

"Put some music on so we don't need to listen to them," Samuel suggested, and Zoey was quick to comply. She sat up, picked out a playlist on her phone that they both enjoyed, put the phone back down on the nightstand, then returned to her brother's warm embrace once more. For several minutes, they lay still an just listened to the melody of a calm song - until Samuel took it upon himself to begin teasing his sister. He played with her breasts - not touching anywhere near her nipples, but just tracing the outline of them lightly, back and forth across her sensitive skin - making her squirm and giggle. And he did all of that whilst nibbling on her ear, kissing and licking, knowing full well it turned her on. But then he hoisted himself up on his elbow so he could look into her eyes. "I need to go pee, so I'll be back in two minutes, okay?"

Zoey gave him a shy look, her cheeks burning up, and she shook her head. "Stay. You can pee right here, in my mouth. It really doesn't bother me.. In fact, I like knowing it's inside me.. Something your body produced. It's not so different from semen, only more perverted!" Her voice trailed off into a low mumble, as if she was talking to herself instead of her brother.

He laughed softly. "I think you need a break from it, sis. Let me use the bathroom real quick before it's time for round four!" he joked - though it wasn't entirely off-base, because they really were going at it like crazy this particular night, as if to celebrate their return home as an accepted couple. But as he tried to get up, Zoey grabbed onto his arm and tugged him back down onto the mattress.

"Samuel, I'm not joking! You haven't done it to me today! This is how you reward your naughty little sister for all that she does for you," Zoey pleaded with puppy-dog eyes - her lower lip poking out in a pouting manner. "Please?" Then she sat up in bed, leaning forward, and with some hesitation she slowly parted her lips and took her brother's dick inside her mouth. It was almost as if she didn't believe her own boldness, and her brother's cock still carried a faint trace of flavour from her rear. With big eyes, she looked up at Samuel, and popped his cock out of her mouth with an audible sound. "I want it. Give me your piss, Sam.. Pee in my mouth. Please? Please?" Bot her words and her eyes were begging, shining like stars - but there was a hint of nervousness on her features as well, like she feared her brother would be upset about her insistence, or that he'd judge her for being so deviant.

But then he smiled wickedly, grabbing hold of her head with both hands. "You know what? I can't say no to you.." His fingers entwined in her curly locks, keeping her head on his cock, giving her no room to change her mind - all the while Zoey looked up at him adoringly, despite some gagging noises escaping her lips when Samuel momentarily pushed her down a bit too far. Zoey knew that when he showed her this side of himself, it made him feel dominant, like she belonged to him completely, which she definitely did. The thought filled her with joy - and at the same time, it also gave her a rush of excitement. It didn't take long before he began filling up her little mouth with hot salty pee.

Zoey moaned around the member currently being forced down her throat. It was such an intense experience - so dirty and lewd - and as usual, there were only two things on her mind: pleasure, and doing whatever it took to ensure her older brother's happiness. As soon as the warm fluid started flowing into her mouth, Zoey had a huge smile on her face, enjoying every single drop of his output. Her eyes sparkled in wonder as the scent of his golden nectar assaulted her senses, leaving her reeling with arousal.

It tasted a bit strange at first. And not especially pleasant either, though that only added to her pleasure somehow. As his stream continued, and she swallowed more and more of it, Zoey just felt her need grow and grow. With every sip, she wanted more; craved it. Her body seemed to be overpowered by a primal urge. The heat between her legs was starting to spread through her entire body, and she was gulping it down like there would never be enough.

Once her belly began to fill up, Samuel pulled back, pausing the flow and looking down upon her with lust in his gaze, petting her hair softly. "My sister is so naughty.. Does my little Zoey enjoy having her tummy filled with my urine?" His voice was husky and low, and even though he was teasing her in a way, he sounded like a man who had just been offered a slice of heaven itself. How thoroughly she loved having that effect on him!

Zoey's cheeks reddened again - even deeper than before. She looked away for a second. "It makes me feel good knowing it's inside me," she mumbled. But then she suddenly grew bold again - perhaps emboldened by his praise. "And I love the fact that you always look at me like I'm adorable when I drink your pee, Sammy!" She sat there awkwardly for a moment - not sure how he would react to such frank honesty, but his face showed only raw desire. So she continued: "I think about it all day long. The taste of it lingering on my tongue. And I love seeing you pleased because of it, soo.."

Her mouth were on his cock again, and Samuel continued his release in her throat, feeding her all the nectar he had to offer. His warm gift made her moan louder and louder with each mouthful. Strange how the height of ecstasy was so often achieved through what seemed to be acts of depravity and filth - but Zoey did not mind. She took a certain pride in it. Knowing that what she did for her older brother was something other women would struggle to match. No one else could satisfy him like she could.

Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers