Sisterly Visit

Story Info
Khadija visits her estranged sister and rides her boyfriend.
5.6k words
4.51
23.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

"I don't know how it happen," Khadija teared up as she recounted the previous night to her husband.

"Just tell me what happen," Usman said as he held her in his arms.

The images and sensations ran through her mind of her sucking his dick, riding him, the feel of her breast bouncing as he fucked her from behind, the sight of her sister masturbating as she watched, the feel of his cock pulsing as his cum filled her. She felt both guilty and turned on, but also terrified as she imagined how her husband was going to respond.

"I tried calling you," he said, trailing off.

"After I left to go to meet my sister for dinner, I got a call from Mariam," she said pulling away angrily from him. A confused look crossed Usman's face as he attempted to mask his concern. The weekend before he had gone out with Umer, Mariam's husband. They had had more than a little to drink and then ended up going back to a girls place whom they had meet at the bar.

He didn't remember much of the night but he knew that he and Umer had tag teamed her. Umer had sworn him to silence but the expression on his wife's face made him concerned that Umer had ended up telling his wife everything. As she began to speak and her expression went from fear and regret to fury his worst fears were borne out.

"She told me everything!" Khadija started to yell. "The strip clubs, the drinking, the gambling, the cheating! I hate you!" She threw a pillow from the bed at him, as she got up to storm off.

"I'm sorry," he said chasing after her. As she slammed the bathroom door behind her causing their baby to wake up and begin to cry.

Khadija came out of the bathroom and took the baby she hadn't seen all night. She looked at her husband scornfully as she cared for their little girl. Shortly there after her parents and son were also awake and the day was bustling with activity. It wasn't until well after midnight that they got the chance to talk again, just the two of them.

"I am so sorry," he said. "I didn't mean for it to happen."

"How could you though? So many times? So many attempts?"

"I... I just... I never meant to," he pleaded with his beautiful wife. "I love you."

"When she told me," Khadija said sitting on the bed and staring at her hands in her lap, "I was so upset so when I got to Fatima's I didn't know what to do. I was already late but I was trying to calm down before I went in.

"After a few minutes I was able to compose myself and walked over to their apartment door. I rang the doorbell and knocked but she didn't answer. I started to get annoyed but then remembered she said to come around to the sliding glass door since they were on the first floor."

----

Khadija walked around the side of the building and stepped through the darkness to the little patio area. There were a couple of plastic chairs she passed by as she leaned to look in the window as the shades were disheveled.

She was about to knock on the glass when she saw her sister on her knees on the floor, her skirt and shirt around her waist, as her head bobbed on her boyfriend's cock. The angle of the door and the couch gave her a clear view of the action.

Fatima stopped sucking for a moment but continued to stroke her boyfriend's cock and laughed at whatever he said before she began to deep throat him again. Even with that short glimpse Khadija knew he was bigger than Usman and despite how wrong this was she felt herself getting horny.

Khadija looked up from her sister's mostly naked body and saw that her boyfriend was looking right at her. She felt herself grow scarlet as he proceeded to hold Fatima's head in place and clearly cum in her mouth. She had never let Usman do that yet here she was watching it happen to her sister while her boyfriend looked her in the eyes.

Khadija was confused, unsure if she should go so she ended up pausing after she had turned to go. She wanted to talk someone about her cheating husband but she was worried about the embarrassment of what just happen. Frozen by indecision a determination was finally made for her when the sliding glass door opened.

"You must be Khadija," Fatima's boyfriend said, extending his hand. "It's a pleasure to have you," he said with a wink. "Come on in."

"Baby, your sister's here!," he called out.

"Oh my God!," her sister exclaimed as she ran over from the kitchen. She had adjusted her clothes, but her skirt barely covered her ass and her top barely contained her braless breasts.

Fatima gave her a big hug and then kissed her on the check. Khadija wondered if Fatima had just put semen on her check and found herself oddly excited by the idea.

"You meet Sam finally," Fatima said glowing. "Come. Sit."

Fatima lead her to the couch seating them where Sam's naked ass had just been.

"Would you like a beer or soda or something," Sam asked the guest.

Khadija realized she'd been imagining his engorged cock as she heard the question, but as the image lingered she found herself unable to respond.

"Can we just get water," Fatima replied for her.

"Of course, baby," he said as he looked from one sister to the other admiring their similarities and their differences. He wondered what Khadija looked like naked and if she enjoyed sucking dick as much as her sister did.

"What's wrong?," Fatima asked as she touched Khadoja's smeared make up.

"Nothing. I...," Khadija trailed off. And then as she remembered what her asshole husband had done she began to cry.

"Oh no! What happen?" Fatima asked hugging her tightly.

As Sam returned with the water Khadija began to relay what she had been told by Mariam. The unprocessed flood of emotions came tumbling out. The story mixed with the worst of her fears and sense of betrayal. Fatima and Sam listened to her offering support and tissues as necessary.

After Khadija got out the story she said, "I don't know what do? I hate him. But mom and dad wouldn't support a divorce and he's the father of my kids and... I don't know." Khadija sighed deeply.

Fatima gave her a hug and stroked her back and said, "If you were breaking up I would say 'the best way to get over him is to get under someone else.'"

All three of them laughed at that.

"I don't know. Maybe I should just cut him off and give him the silent treatment," Khadija said.

"Or we could go see some strippers," Fatima suggested.

Laughing Khadija said, "Or I could do to him what he did to me. Maybe I should give someone a lap dance."

As Fatima and Khadija laughed, Sam felt himself stiffen. He looked her up and down again, mentally undressing her.

"But I don't know anyone anymore," Khadija said. "My entire life is at home with the kids and our parents and hanging out with our sisters and cousins."

Sam remembered that fortune favored the bold and said, "you know me."

He looked from Khadija to Fatima and back again. He and Fatima had had a couple of threesomes before but this was next level.

Khadija was crimson at the idea. She hadn't meant it when she said it, but the idea of his cock, the cock she had seen her sister swallowing, rubbing against her, excited her. She didn't want to but she couldn't help but imagine being naked with him.

Fatima looked from one to another. She wasn't the jealous type, rather she was always more concerned about making her man happy but did she want her sister to dry fuck him? But then she thought of all those times Khadija made her feel like she was better than her and how Usman used to pick on her and decided this was a great way to get back at both of them.

"I think it's a good Idea," Fatima said surprising her sister and boyfriend. "We know Sam so you don't have to worry about him stalking you or something. And this way no one needs to know except you. And you deserve this. You've never done anything crazy. I actually did my first lap dance with Sam too."

Fatima giggled and hugged her sister.

"Oh my God. I can't... I don't...," Khadija stammered.

"It'll be fun. Come on!" Fatima grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up while Sam turned on a club mix.

As the music filled the space Sam sat down where he was getting fellated earlier. Seeing this Khadija continued to make connections between his cock and her as she began to sway to the music with her sister.

They had danced together before when they were younger and those fun times filled her mind. She laughed and started to gyrate to the music as started dancing flirtingly toward Fatima's boyfriend. Sam sat watching the sisters, his legs spread, his cock already stiffening.

Fatima came over first. She stood between his legs letting her legs bump into his as she filled the space with her movements. She leaned towards him bringing her face close to his, giving him a clear look down her shirt. She ran her hands down her body as she stood back up, accentuating her figure. Biting her lip and sashaying her hips at him, sending her skirt up, she danced away from him.

"Your turn," Fatima said to Khadija, bumping her with her hips.

Khadija didn't know if she could do that but she steeled herself and danced self consciously toward Sam. Fatima danced over with her to provide whatever assistance she could.

Khadija continued swaying to the music, but still self-consciously and conservatively. Fatima placed her hands on her sister's hips and began to gyrate against her, holding her so she would take on the movements herself.

"Better," Sam said, watching her body moved to the music.

Fatima ground against her harder and Khadija lost her balance. Sam caught her by her waist, leaning forward slightly. His eyes went from hers to her tight neckline trying to get a glimpse of her cleavage.

"Sorry," Khadija said blushing again overwhelmed by the entire experience.

"You got this," Sam said softly, releasing her as she stood up and began swaying to the music again.

Fatima and her sister switched places and Fatima backed against Sam and began to grind against his sweat pants covered crotch to the rhythm of the music. Sam's hands rested on her hips as she ground against him. One of her straps had found its way off her shoulder and her breasts swayed, threatening to escape her shirt. Sam moaned and grunted 'good, good' just loud enough to be heard over the music.

Khadija, caught up in the moment, found herself moving to match her sister. She continued to picture herself how her sister was now and how she was earlier, alternating between imaging his cock in her mouth or grinding against her ass.

Fatima pulled away, but Sam pulled her back causing them both to laugh. Fatima stood up and danced away from him. Sam was unable to hide how hard he was in his sweat pants and Khadija was only able to pull her eyes when her sister grabbed the hem of her shirt.

"Let me help," Fatima said as she pulled her sisters long, voluminous shirt up and over her head, to reveal that she was wearing a camisole like her sisters, but with thick bra straps showing to keep her large breasts in place. Sam looked at her hungrily, pleased to see that her tits were just as impressive as her sisters. His cock noticeably twitched as he looked her over again.

"Your turn," he stated confidently thrusting toward her slightly.

Khadija hesitated, biting her lip and slowing her movements.

As Fatima placed her hands on her hips again and lead her toward Sam, she said, "do you think he hesitated with any of those girls?"

Flushed again with the desire for revenge Khadija took charge again. She closed the distance between her and Sam and then seductively spun before back into him. His hard cock pressed between her yoga pant covered ass checks as she placed her hands on his knees to hold herself steady as she rocked against him to the beat.

She felt Sam's hands grip her waist and then slide down to her hips. This just caused her to rock into him harder. He slide his hands back up pushing her cami up and letting him hold her bare waist.

Khadija realized her eyes were closed as she imagined his cock being naked and nestled between her bare ass checks. She looked at her sister, who was in front of her, running her hands over her own body tugging at her clothes as though they needed to come off.

Sam's hands began to work further up her sides before moving to her back after getting precipitously, yet excitedly, close to touching her breasts. The hands were still under her cami but slide up her shoulders, over her bra, as he gripped her shoulders pulling her against him. His cock pressed hard between her ass checks and she just wished her clothes off already so he could be inside her.

"My turn," Fatima said, pulling on her sisters hands and pulling her up against her.

Sam's hands slid down Khadija's body as Fatima pulled her up. Khadija felt a tug on her bra but didn't realise Sam had managed unsnap all three clasps as she was bemoaning the sensation of his cock escaping the warm embrace of her ass checks. She did feel Sam's hands taking an opportunity to squeeze her ass as her sister pulled her up.

Khadija thought Fatima wanted a chance to grind her boyfriend but it turned out she wanted to grind her instead. Fatima pressed her body against her sister putting on a show on for Sam. They spun and ground together to the rhythmic hip hop beat and took turns looking lustily looking at Sam.

What began as a reluctant experience was becoming competitive as each sister tried to keep his attention. Fatima felt she was losing since Sam had had her before so she upped the ante by pulling away to pull off her shirt, freeing her bouncy yet perky tits.

Khadija's desire to win kicked in hard. She turned away from Sam but clearly grabbed her camisole by its hem and began to pull it off. Halfway up she realized her bra was undone but she didn't care and pulled it over her head, letting her bra straps slide down her arms, exposing her bare back to them. She seductively gyrated around, holding her shirt and bra in place over her breasts.

Ignoring her sister and making eye contact with Sam, she shrugged her upperware off, watching Sam drink in the sight of her.

Sam was pleased with the view. Despite having two kids Khadija's full tits were still perky. His view was obstructed as Fatima proceeded to shove her tits directly onto Sam's face.

Fatima grabbed the back of his head and rubbed his face between them. His hands found there way under short skirt and he proceeded to knead her checks.

Khadija became annoyed that Fatima would escalate like this but she vowed to herself to best her at her own game and continued to note Fatima's every move.

Fatima pulled her breasts back from Sam's face and then began to slide down his body. When their faces met she kissed him deeply. Their tongues lashed each other while she pressed her tits against him. She moved her hands down her body to her skirt, unzipping it so it could slip down her legs.

Breaking the kiss, she kissed down his neck, and as her hands started to run down his chest she kissed down him. Sam's cock stood stiff and tall tenting his sweats. As Fatima lowered herself to her knees she used her hands to squeeze his dick between her breasts. She leaned further down kissing his raging hard on. Fatima proceeded to alternate between practically blowing Sam, despite his sweatpants, and masturbating him with her breasts.

Sam bucked toward Fatima and then looked at Khadija. It was nearly the same situation from when he had first seen her. He smirked and winked at her running his eyes once again over her body. As Khadija continued to dance to the music she held his gaze and proceeded to run her hands down her body, over her breasts and then stuck her hands in the waist of her yoga pants.

As Khadija slid her fingers around her waist band she gyrated to the music seductively turning to show her ass. Her eyes never looked away from him as she began to pull her pants down. Her ass popped out and she took deep pleasure know that his eyes were transfixed on her despite her sister's ministrations.

Fatima started to kiss her way back up after making Sam's crotch wet with her saliva. She pushed his shirt up ahead of her lips revealing his well muscled physique. Sam leaned forward letting her pull his shirt up. Her breasts were again in his face for a moment, letting him kiss them, and then she straddled him, fucking against him. As she moaned he continued to watch her sister, naked short of her lacey red thong, dance seductively.

"Fuck her," Sam heard Fatima whisper. Between moans Fatima said, "I want you... mhmm... to fuck her... mhmm... so good... mhmm... better than she's... mhmm... ever been... fucked before... MHMM... I want her... mhmm... to know that... mhmm... my dick is... mhmm... better than hers..." And with that Fatima kissed Sam deeply, grinding herself against his stiff cock.

Fatima stood up leaving Sam bare chested and ready for her sister. Sam smacked her ass as she sashayed away.

Khadija danced over wearing only her thong. She squeezed past her equally dressed sister on her way to beat her sister at this game.

She copied her sister's moves, rubbing her breasts againsts Sam's face, but Sam didn't sit idly by this time. He grabbed Khadija by the waist and slid his hands down. When he got to her thong he tugged it downward off her hips. Khadija swelled with pride knowing she was now one up on her sister. She even helped him slide it off of her, swaying her hips just so so it could slide down her smooth legs.

Once she felt the lace material hit her feet she lowered herself and leaned in kissing Sam deeply, her arms wrapped around his neck as he kneaded her ass, her bare breast squeezed against his bare chest. She was so turned on right now all she wanted was him inside her, every touch magnifying her growing orgasm.

Breaking the kiss she kissed down his chest leading with her bare breast and hard nipples. He was less hairy then her husband she thought to herself, a fleeting moment of guilt washed over her but it was quickly squashed by her desire to fuck fueled by revenge and competition.

"Wait," Sam said. He tilted her head up toward him as she stood on her knees and he leaned toward her. The kiss was passionate, lustful, and urgent but she wasn't sure why he had stopped her. She wanted to feel him in her mouth and between her breasts even if it was thru his sweats.

When the kiss broke she sat on her legs and realized he had pulled his sweats down. There he was in all his glory, just like the first time she saw him. But instead of it being her sister it was her here, ready to be used.

She didn't even look for her sister as she took him into her hand. She began to stroke him, feeling his heat seep into her hand. Khadija licked her lips and began to place kisses on his large cock. She hoped she would be able to please him. Usman didn't like her blow jobs and Sam was larger than her husband. She decided she would give it her all and make sure he loved it.

Khadija worked up the nerve and then began to kiss the tip and then opened her mouth sucking on him. She started to bob and felt encouraged when Sam placed a hand on her head. He bucked into her mouth unexpectedly but she took as much as she could as he did.

She felt his other hand start to fondle one of her breasts. Then both hands were rubbing her tits and tweaking her nipples. When she pulled her mouth off him, he pulled her tits toward him and slid his dick between them.

Sam fucked her tits enjoying the sensation of Fatima's beautiful sister pleasing him however she could. Her eyes looked at him with lust and he returned her hunger. He wanted to continue to fuck her tits and her mouth but the sister's dancing and Fatima's request demanded he fuck her as soon as he could.

Pulling her to her feet, he helped her naked body straddle him. He let her wet slit rub his cock a few times before he couldn't take it anymore and lifted her up once more.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers
12