Sisters, by Any Other Names

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time my phone chimed the delivery alert, I was sure Maxine had spoiled her appetite. A few minutes later, the pizza boxes were open on the kitchen counter, and Maxine demonstrated that I had been completely and utterly wrong.

I had literally never seen her eat so much, or be so happy while doing it. She did a little happy dance around the kitchen with her first slice in hand, then came back to the table with two more on a plate. Sam was eating her fair share, too, but she was enjoying the show a whole lot more.

When Maxine finished chugging her second glass of ice water, Sam got a glint in her eye and headed towards the fridge.

"Oh Maaaaaxyyyyyyy," she sang.

Maxine turned around and gasped. "Moxie!"

"Maxy Moxie, Moxie Maxy," Sam sang, "why does it taste so bad?"

Maxine start chuckling like an idiot, complete with the occasional snort. Sam opened the big bottle and filled up her sister's glass.

"Maine, two thousand eight," Sam said. "Some relative that was gonna die, and everybody in the Washburn clan had to go pay their respects."

"You're so bad, Sam!" Maxine said. "Great Uncle Frederick."

"Okay, but whose great uncle?" Sam asked. "Dad's? I think he was actually Dad's second cousin twice removed or something. He must've been loaded, though."

"Stop it!" Maxine said playfully. "Stop being awful!"

"Anyway," Sam said, "Maxine discovered Moxie. Big drink up there. She got so excited that the name was so close to hers. She was instantly obsessed with it, and Dad toyed with her for, like, a whole day. 'It's not like regular soda, honey. You're not gonna like it, honey.' And then he got her some."

Maxine took a big, defiant gulp of the cola-colored drink, daring Sam to continue.

"She cried," Sam stated smugly. "One sip, boom, waterworks. 'Why does it taste so baaaaaaad?' She was heartbroken. She thought somebody hated her.

"But then she saw Daddy laugh, and that was it. It was war. She drank so much Moxie that trip that Mom actually thought she was going to have to go to the doctor. She was peeing constantly. She was bouncing her leg up and down like an actual fiend. We couldn't drive anywhere without stopping for a potty break, even if she'd just gone at the hotel. And Daddy wouldn't stop buying it for her, because it was war, and he knew it."

"Well, here's to Daddy," Maxine stated defiantly, raising her half-empty glass and downing the rest of her drink. "You know what? I think I'll have another."

Sam was more than happy to pour. She gave me a look; I shrugged, finished my water, and raised my cup. She only gave me a quarter glass full.

"To family," I said, moving my glass towards Maxine, "and all the weird games they play with each other."

"Sam?" Maxine asked expectantly.

"Hey, I knew how to pick my battles," Sam said. "But today's your day, Maxine, so you know what? Let's do it."

She poured herself about the same amount as I'd gotten, then raised her glass. All three clinked together, and I braced myself for whatever I was about to drink.

"Huh," I said. "Okay, so, in the neighborhood of sarsaparilla and root beer. Not bad at all."

"Ugh, you would," Sam said. Her glass was empty, but her puss was sour.

"So wait," I asked Maxine, "do you actually like it now?"

"Oh, I love it now," she said.

"So it's kinda like anal," Sam chimed in.

Maxine gasped. "Potty mouth!" she exclaimed. "Don't you test me, young lady!"

"Or what?" Sam asked. "Are you gonna wash my mouth out with... Moxie?"

"Wash your mouth out with anal," Maxine said, "but you'd love it."

I did my best to fade into the background. I had no idea what was happening.

"You would too," Sam retorted, "if you'd just loosen up a little. Maybe you need a Moxie enema."

"Well you need a... a chastity belt! And a bar of soap!"

"Hey, I've done kinkier," Sam said. "Let's do it. Tit for tat. You can truss me up like a bad little piggy who needs a time out, and I'll give you a Moxie enema -- hot or cold, your choice."

"Oh, hot Moxie," Maxine said, grabbing more chips on autopilot. "Oh, let's do that. Should we just microwave it?"

"Wait, what?" Sam asked. "You're really gonna let me-"

"Potty mouth potty mouth potty mouth!" Maxine exclaimed, playfully swatting at her sister's shoulder. "I've never had hot Moxie before to drink. It's an idea. I wanna try it."

"Tell you what," I chimed in, "I'll get a pot warmed up and we'll do it right, like heating up cider. If you girls can behave yourselves, you can bring some food into the living room and watch some TV."

"Yes, Dad," Sam sassed.

"I think you're supposed to call him 'Daddy,'" Maxine countered.

Well holy shit, I thought to myself. Maxine has a genuine sense of humor.

"Well if he's my daddy then he's your daddy," Sam said. "Go ahead and grab whatever bowls you want. I'll get the drinks, then we'll get more pizza."

Maxine, refocused on food, let everything else drop. She scooped up the two fullest bowls of chips and sauntered towards the living room.

Sam waited a beat, then walked over to where I was setting up the small stove pot. She tugged on my shirt sleeve, and I dutifully bent down so she could whisper in my ear. You have to make compromises when you live with somebody who's almost a foot shorter than you. You can't lord it over them too often.

"You. Fucking. Stud," she whispered. "She had to change her fucking panties." She found my cock through my pajamas and teased it aggressively, trying to get as much action in as she could before she had to rejoin her sister. "They're in a safe place so we can play with them later."

She kissed my cheek, then scampered away. My cock desperately wanted to chase her down. Instead, I heated up some Moxie while Sam made multiple trips to the living room. It wasn't something I'd ever planned on doing in my entire life, but there I was.

I heard the volume on the TV go up; we'd never shut it off. The girls were munching and giggling, and it sounded like they'd found something to watch. I walked in with two steaming mugs of Moxie; Sam's only had a taste. Maxine's was half full.

"Okay, girls," I said, "it's the moment of truth. Maxine, here's your experiment. Sam, here's your medicine. Drink it up like a good girl to show your sister you're sorry for being a sassy potty mouth."

"Yes!" Maxine said, reaching out for her mug. "Exactly. That is exactly what needs to happen."

Sam flashed me the full hateful-bunny face, but reluctantly accepted her mug. She glanced down and saw how empty it was. She lolled her head, conceding that it could've been much worse. Maxine was staring at her intently. Sam noticed, sighed, and braced herself. She sipped cautiously to test the temperature, and immediately regretted it. Her face screwed up in disgust.

"I know you'd prefer to take your medicine the other way, young lady," Maxine said, "but come on now. Be good."

"Geez," Sam groused, "just because I'm short doesn't mean everybody gets to be my dad."

"Well I get to be your daddy, apparently," I joked, "so do what your big sister says."

"Yes, Daddy," Sam replied, shifting gears instantly to the coy seductress. My cock swelled. I caught Maxine staring in its general direction. She was still too high to be sneaky or quick; it took her a long moment before she realized, and another to realize she should look away. She refocused on Sam just in time to see the gulp.

"Ew ew ew!" Sam exclaimed. "That's so much worse!"

Maxine, triumphant, sipped on hers. "Well I think it's great," she said. "Thank you so much, Will."

"Happy to help," I said. "So, TV?"

"Yup," Maxine said. "Sam says this series is a very challenging foreign entry from Brazil. That's what we need: to expand our horizons."

"Very good," I said. I wondered if she'd feel the same once all the sexy, half-naked supermodels-cum-actors showed up, as I was certain they would.

They did, and Maxine was fine with it. Her high was fading, and Sam's was basically gone. I could see hints of the familiar Maxine coming back, but she still indulged in more pizza, more chips, and more Moxie. She just looked a little guiltier as she did so.

Sam sensed the change. She cut it out with the sex talk, and we didn't try any more funny business. Still, setting aside trips to the kitchen and the bathroom -- I did actually get some of those breaks the law apparently said I was entitled to -- we spent a good few hours on the big sofa together; Sam and I sandwiched Maxine, and she seemed okay with the abundance of human contact.

We almost skipped dinner; Maxine had some of the big salad we'd made, and Sam and I picked at the pizza. We were in the comedown stage. Much to my surprise, a more-or-less sober Maxine got very serious near the end of the ad hoc meal.

"You guys," she said, "you did so much for me today. I had a really great time. But Will said something to me before, and Sam, I want you to know: I don't expect this all the time. I know today was special."

"Everybody deserves special days now and then," Sam said. "Every once in a while we'll do it again, if you want. But I hope you'll still come over, even if we're boring."

"But Will has work, and-"

"You don't live that far away, Maxy," Sam said, interrupting her. "Stop by for dinner. Hang out with us for a few hours afterwards. Heck, bring a bag and sleep over. You're more than just a guest. You're family -- but you're also an adult. We know you can handle getting ready in the morning and heading out on your own.

"Well," she continued, standing up, "that's not entirely true." She padded over to the counter top and retrieved a small box. She returned to the table and presented it to Maxine. "Now it's true."

Maxine made the usual fuss, and we encouraged her to open the damn box already. Inside was a key on a Moxie keychain.

"Oh my god," Maxine said. "Why am I tearing up? Oh, dear."

"I don't have a great answer for that, sis," Sam said, "but come here. Give your little sister a big hug."

Sam stood, and Maxine followed suit. They came together, and Sam put her whole sneaky heart and impish soul into their embrace. Maxine was overwhelmed, but after a few moments gave back almost as good as she got. She also caught my gaze near the end. I didn't look away. I gave her a warm smile. She patted Sam's back, asking to be set free.

It didn't happen right away, so Maxine rolled her eyes and said, "You, too, Will." Those were the magic words. Sam let her go, and I stood up. I walked over, moved in, and gave her another forehead kiss before she could react. I thought I saw her face go a little slack; when I hugged her, she hugged back with a full press. Her braless breasts mashed into my chest and her lower warmth radiated into my cock.

"Our home is your home," I told her. "You never have to come, but you always can."

"Oh, Will," she said, still sniffling. Sam snuck up behind her and sandwiched her. That made her chuckle through her tears. She let her sister have her moment. It was a long hug, and one of the best I'd ever had.

Maxine even seemed reluctant for it to end, but she began making the usual excuses -- both about her own Monday schedule and ours. It was barely six, but it had been a long day. Sam asked her to stay longer, but didn't break out the puppy dog eyes. I stayed neutral, letting her know that of course she could.

"One more episode," she said. "But then don't watch any more without me!"

"Well that means you have to promise to come back soon," Sam said. "You can't lock down a series forever. You have to come back."

"I promise," Maxine said. "Will, could I trouble you for another glass of ice water with lemon? I need to start thinking about cleansing."

"Deep cleansing," Sam whispered.

I almost lost it. "Sure thing," I said. "You guys go get settled, but don't start without me." I didn't care about the show at all. It just seemed like the clever thing to say; we were a trio. From the look on her face, Sam agreed.

When the time for real goodbyes arrived, we fussed and searched around, making sure Maxine didn't leave anything behind -- especially not her new key to our condo. She fretted about her clothes, and Sam was ready with them in a bag. I retrieved her stiff, short coat from the front closet; it actually worked reasonably well with the sweatpants and T-shirt.

Sam went first, giving her older sister another big hug, and sneaking a solid smooch on her cheek. I moved in, and that time, Maxine knew what was coming. She gave me a look, but didn't stop me.

After the forehead kiss, when we were locked in another warm, tight embrace, she spoke in a low voice into my chest.

"You really need to stop doing that, Will."

"Do you want me to stop doing it?" I whispered.

"... No."

That made my cock swell one final time. I was sure she felt it.

"Oh," she said. "Oh no! Your shirt."

"You can bring it back next time," I said. "You did promise."

She blushed and nodded. "I'll take good care of it -- wash it, I mean, before I bring it back."

"If you want," I said. That made her blush again.

Maxine gathered her things, gathered herself, and then waved goodbye one more time before heading out the front door. We went to the window, made sure her car started, and then drew the shade.

Sam fucking exploded.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD," she cried, dancing around the living room. "Will, you are a sex genius. You are a sex champion. Oh my god, she wants you so bad I could taste it. She wants to have, like, a million of your babies. She wants you to go to Antarctica with her so you can populate a whole continent by yourselves. She would let you do anything to her. She'd let you pour a gallon of hot Moxie into her ass and then plug it up with your giant fucking cock and shake her up like a seltzer squirter. Moxie and cum milkshake, right out of her ass. She'd fucking drink it and then suck your cock like a crazy straw."

She bounded over to me and grabbed hold, trying to get me to bounce me along with her. "'No, you should stay,'" she said in the lowest voice she could muster. "'Good girl.' Did you hear that shit? That was incredible! Oh, man, you could've fucked her. You should've fucked her! Should we have fucked her? I don't know, but god..."

"Okay, Sam," I said. "First: yes, I heard it, because I was there. Second: thank you for the very interesting compliments. Thirdly, though: Jesus Christ. Where do you come up with all of this shit?"

"Slut tax, bitch," she said, still hyper. "I'm your total slut and you get to do everything to me, so you have to listen to my weird porny shit. That's the deal. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

"I think it's pronounced 'whore,' actually," I joked.

"It's pronounced 'slut,'" she countered immediately. "It's pronounced 'fuck-slut sex-slave.' I need you to bend me over and fuck me, Will, right fucking now -- no, shit, wait, bedroom. Bedroom, then bend me over and fuck me."

Whatever reservations I had about my girlfriend going off the deep end vanished. I'd been getting teased all day, even if not intentionally. My cock didn't just twitch and swell again; it started to ache, demanding I not blow its chance to finally, well, blow.

"Need a special massage, huh?" I rumbled. "I think that can be arranged."

"Oh yeah," she said, grinding into me with abandon. "I need a special, deep, rectal massage."

"Okay," I said, "go get settled and we'll start prepping you."

She broke away from me and scoffed. "As if," she said. "I've been wearing the extra-long plug all day. You just worry about lubing up that monster in your pants, then mount me from behind and make me your spa-day bitch."

She raced away to the bedroom, narrowly avoiding a mighty swat. I was shocked she could move so fast if she was telling the truth about that plug. When I caught up to her, she was nearly naked on the bed, with just her panties left down around her knees. She was presenting, showing me she hadn't been lying. The lube was there waiting for me. Sam was already gyrating and moaning. As I got closer, I saw her hands near her face on the pillow, clutching something.

It was the panties, of course: the ones Maxine had been wearing when I'd helped her in the bathroom. It also was one of the pairs Sam had bought for her sister, so that she wouldn't think to ask for them back at the end of the day; my sneaky pixie never stopped scheming. They were red string bikinis with just a hint of frill, and they were, apparently, Sam's new favorite toy.

I stripped down and lubed up. I moved in to mount Sam, but didn't slide her plug out right away. Instead, I loomed over her and grasped the panties in my hand. She was sniffing them and rubbing them all over her face. I caught the scent, and it drove me a little crazy.

"You really pushed your luck today, little girl," I rumbled.

"I know, Will," she said, too deep into the haze to sound apologetic. "I'm sorry, Will."

"Lots of sass from your smart mouth," I added.

"Mmm-hmm," she said. For once, she didn't seem to know where I was headed.

I grabbed at the panties; she reluctantly released them. I balled them up in my hand. "Open," I demanded.

Her eyes shot open and sparkled with lusty surprise. She obediently opened her mouth right afterwards. I stuffed the panties inside. Her eyes bulged, and then her eyelids went heavy. She moaned through the silky fabric; my cock grew another half inch.

"And you keep them in there until I say otherwise," I ordered. "No sass from my new spa bitch. Butt slut. Needs her hot cum enema every day."

She moaned out her assent, and I leaned back. I was just gentle enough pulling out the plug so that I didn't do any damage. Likewise, I pushed my horny, nasty, devious little girl to her very limit as I penetrated her light-brown asshole and stretched out her rectum with my throbbing cock.

We never cleaned up the condo that night. We just fucked, fucked, and fucked some more. We didn't do a proper spanking session, but Sam's ass cheeks got worked over just as hard as her insides did. By the time we were done, her precious new sex totem was drenched in an utterly filthy mix of both of us, threatening to overwhelm the heady scent that had triggered my girlfriend's insatiable, sexual dark side in the first place.

I think we both remembered to say "I love you," or something like it, before we drifted off to sleep -- a way to come back from the avalanche of dirty talk and rough sex that took us from seven-thirty to somewhere past eleven. Then again, that part may have been a dream. It was getting harder and harder for me to tell the difference.

**************

Sam was on the fence about the natural cooldown period insisted upon us by work and school. Monday through Thursday, I was out the door by seven and rarely back home before six. Friday, there was some flexibility. That didn't do much for us as Sam tried to finagle a way to push phase four even further along. Her schedule was lighter than mine, but not by much. She was taking classes, doing research for her master's thesis, serving as a teaching assistant, and clocking those hours at the university library so they wouldn't forget about her when she finally applied for a full-time position. She still pulled cleanup duty on Monday morning. She didn't complain.

Monday night, Maxine didn't show. Sam took it hard -- not because of the expectation, but because it hammered home that Sunday's high was truly over. Still, she was excited to show me one of Maxine's latest social media posts. She did let me get my post-work routine done before springing it on me at the dinner table.

Underneath a compressed picture of Elsa and Anna from Frozen, Maxine had written, Sister Love = True Love... that girl's got Moxie! Lol xoxo, followed by a string of emojis that should remain unprintable in any respectable format.

1...678910...14