Sister's First Sleepover Ch. 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca spun the bottle, landing on Tara, who asked for a dare.

She was stumped, having spent the time thinking of an evil dare for Eliza. "Er... I dare you..." She wracked her brain, not really wanting to make Tara do anything she would dislike her for. "To kiss Eliza?"

Tara looked surprised by the dare, then gave a questioning look to Eliza. The pretty brunette raised her eyebrows, first at Becca - which made her feel anxious that maybe the dare was inappropriate, then at Tara. "You can kiss my ass."

Her witty jibe actually made Becca laugh - as much as she wanted to get her sister back for having to lick her sweaty feet, it was a clever remark. Tara scowled playfully at Becca and said, "Fine."

Becca didn't understand until Eliza rolled onto her side on the couch and lifted the hem of her dress up. The soft cotton was pulled up to reveal Eliza's smooth, toned legs and a pert, round ass cheek that had the same tan as the rest of her body. She wore tight, pretty red panties that covered the crack of her butt. Tara leaned down and planted a quick smooch on the middle of Eliza's toned ass cheek.

Tara pulled back, and Eliza smoothed down her dress before sitting up. The younger blonde girl shot a warning glare at Becca, "I'll remember that."

Suddenly, Becca wasn't the only one with a grudge in the game. Becca wanted to explain that she hadn't meant for that to happen, but Eliza was already spinning the bottle.

It landed on Tara, who said truth - a fair choice, since she had just completed a dare.

Eliza took the opportunity to tease, "Alright. How nice was my ass?" Tara scowled at her, but then turned her nose up - refusing to be embarrassed. "Great. It was firm, and soft." Eliza let out a bashful "Ohh stop." But looked quite pleased by the compliment.

Tara went, it thankfully landed on Eliza, who chose truth. "Did you really forget I had a game last week, or did you just not want to go?" Eliza gave an answer Becca doubted, but couldn't call her on. "I told you I forgot. I swear."

After that, both Becca and Eliza took a spin but both ended up with a skipped turn. That put it right back around to Tara; the younger blonde gave it a purposeful spin - it landed nearest to Becca. She looked from the bottle to Becca, a rueful smirk on her lips, as if admiring an arrow in a bullseye. "Well well well... Looks like we have ourselves a chance for vengeance."

Becca innocently held up her hands, wordlessly asking for mercy. Tara ruminated on her options.

"Okay, since you made me kiss Eliza's ass..."

Becca wanted to say she hadn't, but Tara didn't give her a chance.

"I dare you to makeout with Eliza's ass-hole." Becca felt her jaw go slack, processing the horrible dare.

Eliza, like last time, had a remark.

"I'll allow it." Becca turned her horrified gaze on her sister; she had hoped Eliza would be grossed out by the prospect as well, but then... she wouldn't be the one kissing a butthole.

"But- what..." She struggled to find an argument that would explain why she couldn't do it.

"Unless you're already thirsty?" Tara teased.

Suddenly, Becca could see Tara's competitive nature out in force. As lovely and friendly as she was, it seemed Becca had accidentally earned her ire.

Before she could keep stalling, Eliza stood and turned her back to Becca. The older sister watched her like a deer in headlights. The young brunette lifted her dress with one hand, revealing in full her round, petite derriere. Twin globes of light brown, pert and firm atop her thighs. She hooked a thumb into the waistband of her red panties and slid them down to her knees. Through the gap between her slender, coltish thighs, beneath her toned butt, Becca could actually see her sister's vagina; a neat, narrow line of pink visible from the back. She tried to ignore it.

Tara stood with her hands on her hips over Becca with a clear view of the scene, it reminded Becca of when she had watched Tara oversee exercise drills at her volleyball practice. "I want five solid seconds; not like how you'd kiss your mom or your grandma."

Becca felt her stomach do flips. This was really happening. The "unless you're thirsty" comment echoed in her mind, but she could never consider that route - she didn't think this was better, but it would certainly be over quicker. Instead, Becca considered she could refuse outright. They couldn't force her to drink pee... But she would never hang out with them again; she knew that for a certainty. And she couldn't get Eliza back for making her lick feet. And Tara would definitely hate her...

All of her anxiety ridden thoughts circled her back to the horrid task at hand. She had agreed to all of this, she just had to be strong enough to get through it. They were in her boat too. Tara hadn't even flinched at any of her tasks. So, Becca settled down on her knees behind Eliza.

Eliza watched her older sister take the position from over her shoulder, a toothy grin on her pretty face - she didn't bother hiding that she was loving this. Tara stood to the side, close enough that Becca could see the fabric of her shorts pulled taut over her pronounced mound in her periphery. She didn't want to be caught looking at Tara like that, so she looked back to her sister's ass. She scooted forward, barely a foot away from it.

Becca tentatively reached up and put her hands on each of Eliza's cheeks. They were firm, and soft - Tara had not lied. She pushed gently, and then more firmly when they didn't move, prying the cheeks apart. This is the first time she had ever actually seen between a person's butt up close - let alone her sister's. Eliza's crack was pale at the top, where it hadn't tanned, but the skin darkened again around her butthole. The hole was a tight, puckered star of brown surrounded by a few small, dark hairs speckled around it - where it hadn't been shaved as recently as the rest of her. Becca could even see a dark freckle to the right of her sister's brown eye; she desperately hoped it was a freckle. Further down, she could see the pink of her sister's vagina. She tried not to look at it - that felt even more intrusive somehow.

Then, Becca leaned in. As she got closer, she could feel the heat of her sister's ass on her skin - the moist, warm air... it was like being close to an armpit, only worse. She could actually smell it. Her sister's ass. Eliza's sweaty, unshowered butthole. She almost lurched back in horror at the notion of it.

It wasn't like a toilet, or poop, Becca noted. Eliza's ass smelled musky; an earthy, heady smell that wasn't quite like anything she, as a teenage girl, had ever smelled before. It was bad but it wasn't what she expected. She wanted to pull away, to run... anything but continue. But, she was so close now. She puckered her soft, pink, cupid's bow lips and moved in - feeling the firm cheeks surrounding her face, brushing against her own cheeks.

With a last surge of will, Becca closed her eyes shut and pressed her lips against her sister's butthole. She could feel the sticky, rubbery texture of her sister's anus pushed up against her mouth, the prickle of short hairs against her lips, the heat and moisture of an unwashed ass crack. Closing her eyes made it worse, forcing her to concentrate on the smell and the feeling. With mounting disgust, she felt Eliza press herself backwards, forcing an even deeper connection between her lips and her sister's butt.

Through closed eyes, she heard Tara snort a laugh and count. "Oooone... Two..." It felt slow. It felt like an eternity between each count. The tip of her nose pressed against the crack of Eliza's ass, above the hole she kissed, and she could feel the dampness - she couldn't avoid thinking about how she was passionately kissing Eliza's sweaty, walking-all-day, unwashed butthole. "Three..." Becca felt the hole beneath her flex and pucker, it felt as if it were kissing back, pressing her lips against her teeth. A horrible thought crossed her mind, 'did Eliza go to the toilet at the mall?' The possibility almost broke her will, but she knew if she pulled back she would no doubt be kissing again. "Four..." Almost done. Almost there. Desperate to pull back, she could feel Eliza clenching her butt cheeks - they flexed against her face, embracing Becca and pressing the tacky, musky skin of Eliza's ass crack against her cheeks and nose. Becca was almost shaking with disgust. Had Tara stopped counting?

"Five!"

Suddenly her revulsion could not be held back, Becca pulled away - the tightness of the seal making an audible, sucking-smack when her lips came free. She fell back on her haunches, retching as the two laughed at her reaction. As Becca retched, her tongue touched against her upper lip, taking in the sweaty, musky taste lingering on them. It felt like a residue came off on her tongue. That made her nearly throw up. She frantically wiped at her lips with her hand. The smell of Eliza's ass-crack still lingered on her face. On her lips.

Eliza pulled her underwear up and turned to look down at Becca, the two younger girls struggling to contain their laughter. "Oh my god Becca, I never knew you were such a good kisser!" Becca cringed at the scent in her nostrils. She could still feel the imprint of the warm, sticky feel of Eliza's butthole on her lips.

Tara folded her arms, taking on a faux-judgemental tone. "I don't know 'liza, a good kisser? I didn't exactly see any tongue." Becca's wide eyes snapped to Tara, suddenly terrified of being told to do it again.

The younger blonde girl unfolded her arms, suddenly all warmth and comfort. "I'm kidding. C'mon, let's keep playing."

Eliza was still smiling down at Becca. She had very much liked her sister kissing her ass, and definitely did want to make her stick her tongue in there. That would come with time, she thought. She felt a rumble in her stomach that made her feel wicked - the cheese pizza was making her feel gassy.

They all returned to their seats. The conversation had distracted Becca, she realized they were already about to keep playing and she had desperately wanted to go and wash her mouth off in the sink. The scent was fading, but she could still detect it. She should've been mad at Tara, but she wasn't. The way she had directed focus back to the game, and away from the fact she had just kissed Eliza's butthole, felt like a saving grace for her pride.

The older girl gave the bottle a spin, it landed on Eliza. Somehow her anger at Eliza for the foot licking felt diminished now. Licking feet felt like a mercy after finding out what a butthole smells like up close.

"Dare." That caught her off guard, she couldn't imagine anyone willingly choosing dare after her experiences. She did have a dare she had thought of though. Unlike the other girls, Becca didn't really have a mind for humiliation. The sorts of things that occurred to them just didn't for her. So, she had settled on what she felt was a harsh punishment for Eliza.

"I dare you to text mom and call her a stupid bitch."

Tara let out an, "Oooh... getting your mom involved. Spicy."

Eliza stared at Becca, testing her will to see if she would break. Becca stayed firm. After a tense moment, Eliza shrugged her slender shoulders. "Alright."

She collected her phone, switched the app, and quickly turned off her mobile data before Becca could look, then brought up the text conversation with her mother. "You're... such... a... stupid... bitch." She said, typing it out as she did. She then hit send and turned the phone to Becca; it showed the message had sent, then she turned it away - the 'message not sent' notification would take a second. Her older sister looked stunned that she had gone through with it, imagining the trouble Eliza would be in once mom got home. Eliza then turned her phone off. "Don't want her interrupting the game when she reads it." That made Becca grin, knowing her dare would pay off.

Eliza knew she could leave her data off the remainder of the weekend, then when her mom returned and left her phone unattended she could enable the data and delete the message from her phone. An easy, victimless crime. She returned her phone to the spot she collected it from.

Then, it was Eliza's turn.

The bottle stopped on Becca. She gulped, having only just finished her last one, it was already time for another.

Eliza took her time deciding, she watched her older sister squirm in the silence - no doubt trying to imagine what she might have to do next. "Since you're both so well acquainted with my butt, I dare you to let Tara sit on your face. For ten minutes."

Becca looked momentarily startled, then instinctively glanced at Tara and her tight shorts. She knew how she was supposed to react, but a hidden part of her quivered at the opportunity. She wanted to hide it, quickly looking to Tara and putting on the best vaguely grossed out expression she could fake. Tara cocked an eyebrow at her faked expression, looking vaguely offended. "Well don't look too upset. I've got a nice ass!"

The older girl felt herself redden, suddenly feeling as if it were the first time she had spoken to a cute boy at school. "Ugh... no- you have! It's just..." She didn't know what she was trying to say. Tara stood up, stepped away from the couch and pointed a commanding finger at the seat cushion.

Becca got up and looked at the couch. "Where should I...?" She thought about sitting against the couch, with her head on the cushion, but that looked like it would hurt after a bit. Eliza moved from the couch, leaving it empty. "Lie down. We'll hang out until you're done."

With some hesitance, Becca lay herself on the couch and looked at Tara. The older girl couldn't tell if she felt nervous or excited, she hoped it looked like the former - Tara would definitely think she was weird otherwise.

Unlike her, Tara looked perfectly comfortable. She moved beside Becca, then put one knee on the couch by her head, then swung the other one over.

Becca felt Tara's knee against her head, so conscious of the girl's tight shorts and what she was now certain was an outline of Tara's pubis pressing against the thin fabric. Becca turned her gaze straight up, so she couldn't be accused of staring at anything inappropriate. She watched that same pink crotch appear over her face as Tara's second knee settled on the opposite side of her head. The younger girl was kneeling over her face; all Becca could see was Tara, pubis most prominently.

Becca could feel the warmth of it already, and she could smell Tara's scent. The light touch of girly perfume, and a more natural, smokey musk from having sweated throughout the day. It was pleasant - the best thing she'd been forced to inhale so far.

Then Tara settled her weight down, sitting on Becca's face. Becca felt the soft, smothering weight of Tara's muscular ass force her down into the cushion. The warmth of her strong thighs enclosing around her head, powerful yet soft. She watched as the pink-fabric covered mound she had never imagined she would actually see up close pressed down against her nose and mouth, bringing her into more intimate contact than she had ever imagined. Although she had never been with a woman before, Becca recognised the feeling of the soft, outer lips of Tara's pussy settling around her upturned nose, accepting her into a warm, moist embrace. Becca almost came.

Tara clearly wasn't wearing any underwear. Becca could see the shape of Tara's camel toe, with her own nose buried in it if she looked down. Looking up, she could see the underside of Tara's typically modest bosom; from this angle they looked larger than life. Tara looked larger than life. Past them, she saw Tara's face - the younger blonde looked down on her, blue eyes sparkling with mischief. Then, without any indication of how she felt about the situation, she turned her attention to Eliza and the two began talking.

Becca wasn't sure how Tara felt, but she knew how she felt now - she liked Tara. She liked this. She looked down her nose, at the barely covered vulva pressed against her face. She couldn't breathe through her mouth. The seat of Tara's shorts, covering the bottom of her ass, was pressed firmly against her lips. Thankfully, the fabric was stretched tight enough over her cheeks that her mouth wasn't pushed into the crack of Tara's ass. She didn't ever want to do that again.

Instead, she realized she had to breathe through her nose. Would Tara feel it? Would she think Becca did it on purpose? She didn't have a choice.

She sucked in a breath, having to breathe harder in the enclosed confines to get enough air. Her lungs were filled with a warm, tangy scent of overripe citrus, mixed in with the smokier scent of Tara's general person. The only reference she had for a similar smell was her own, when she had masturbated, but it didn't smell the same - she wondered if all girls had their own, particular scent. She didn't know, but she did know she liked Tara's smell. Not because of the scent in particular, but because she knew it was Tara's.

It was hard to hear the conversation through the tight enclosure of Tara's thighs - it felt like having the most comfortable pair of earmuffs in the world on. She couldn't look anywhere else either, it was either stare at Tara's vagina or her face. Becca alternated between the two lovely visions. The two younger girls were talking about school or something.

Becca just focused on the scent, and the feel of Tara on top of her. She lost track of time, but after what must've been several minutes, she saw Eliza's face appear above her, standing next to Tara. The two girls looked down at her and giggled - she must've looked funny, she imagined. Becca hoped it wasn't so obvious to Eliza where her nose was nestled.

"Comfortable?" Eliza said, as if checking in on a prisoner. Becca tried to say something, but it was muffled beyond recognition - that made the pair laugh again. Another quiver shot through Becca's gut when Tara laughed, feeling the vibrations through Tara's pubis against her face. "I'm gonna pee. Tara's watching the clock." Then, her sister disappeared from view and seemed to leave the room.

Once she had, Tara looked down at her again. The intense look she gave Becca made the older girl anxious, she couldn't quite read the expression. If she could move, she'd have squirmed under the scrutiny, but she just had to endure it until Tara spoke.

"Do I smell good down there?"

Becca couldn't tell if it was teasing or flirting. If she said no, she might put Tara off, if she said yes, she might've misread and Tara would think her a lesbian. She thought about how to answer, but Tara prompted her. "We're still playing truth or dare."

So, the truth. Becca nodded her head slightly, rubbing her nose deeper into Tara's slit as she did. She could've wept with how nervous she felt admitting that.

Tara's girlish giggle told her nothing, but then it shifted into a more womanly smirk - biting her lip as she did. Becca felt Tara's weight shift. The volleyball girl rocked her hips back, dragging her snatch down across Becca's nose, taking some of her weight off the older girl's face. Then, she rocked forward, dragging Becca's nose from her clit to the bottom of her cleft. Slowly, she rocked back and forth, massaging herself on Becca's face.

Becca's eyes widened when she caught on; the pressure of Tara's bodyweight dragging across her face was both uncomfortable and delightful. Her small nose thankfully sheltered within Tara's cleft. She could feel what started as warmth and vague moisture become hotter and wetter.

Part of her was still terrified. This was a new feeling for her, and even if she were a lesbian, she would never think to move this quickly with anyone. And what if Eliza found them? She might die of embarrassment if Eliza thought she was gay.