Sister's First Sleepover Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca licked and wiggled her tongue for all she was worth, trying to count to thirty in her head. Conscious of counting too quickly, she was clever enough to force herself to count in Mississipis, until she hit thirty and pulled back, her tongue wetly sliding out of Tara's brown hole. Her tongue disappeared into her mouth before she, or the others, could see if there was any... residue left on it. Knowing that would be too much. Instead, she swallowed hard; the flavour of Tara's ass flowed down her throat but the smell of Tara's ass lingered in her nose.

She looked sheepishly to the younger girls, trying to steel herself and reassert the lie that it wasn't dirty at all and she hadn't really done anything unpleasant. Tara stayed bent over, her asshole slick with saliva, luxuriating in the memory. Eliza smiled at Becca, more warmly than before, "That was hard-core, Becca. You're seriously the dare queen."

Becca blinked, utterly caught off guard. A rush of warmth filled her chest, a feeling of pride... she knew she shouldn't feel proud of what she had just done, but she couldn't help it. Her awesome younger sister reframing it as something cool helped cement the lie she was now even telling herself.

She waved a cavalier hand, "Easy when it's not even dirty." Tara and Eliza didn't react, allowing even Becca to think they bought it. The older girl climbed back into her seat and picked up Eliza's red panties. Tara finally drew up her pants, allowing Becca one last glimpse at those thick, glistening lips before those pink shorts were drawn up and Tara spun - catching her eyes. She looked away, butterflies in her stomach.

The older girl pulled Eliza's sodden panties down over her head, the still vaguely damp crotch over her nose. She was struck by the pungency all over again. Tangy, overly sweet and utterly unmistakeable. Underwear had an awful habit of soaking up and concentrating smells.

Becca reached down and gave the bottle a strong spin. Around and around it went. She desperately hoped it would land on Eliza... but then realized she should want to get back at Tara. Eliza had been so nice just before, wanting to get back at her felt a little petty already. The bottle stopped directly on herself. She groaned, but she was a little relieved, she wasn't sure who she wanted to get back at anymore. "Bad luck, Bec."

Becca shrugged, though it took a second before she realized her wry frown was hidden by her sister's underwear. "It's alright, I need time to think of one anyway-"

Eliza gave the bottle a deliberate spin. It started fast, but rapidly lost momentum, slowing until it stopped on her older sister. Becca let out a pained groan, her shoulders slumping in frustration. She definitely needed more practice at this...

The brunette clapped her hands gleefully, as if she couldn't wait a moment longer, and leaned forward - hands resting cordially on her knees, as if she were a lady confiding in her guests at a tea party. "Well, I've been holding this one for a bit. I was saving it for if the game took too long, but since Becca's seemingly unbeatable at truth or dare... I'm pulling out the big guns." The compliment lessened the sting of going again. Becca sat up a little straighter, her eyes on the judge handing out her next sentence. A pit threatened to form in her stomach, not quite sure how much worse it could get.

"I dare you to let me sit, bare ass, with my butthole in your mouth. For... I'll be nice. Three minutes."

Tara's jaw dropped, her pretty pink lips contorted into what might've been intended to be horror, but leaned more heavily towards morbid delight.

Becca looked utterly disgusted. The older girl shook her head, pulling the panties free again. "But you-" Her mind raced to find an excuse to back out. "You said we can't repeat dares. Tara already sat on my face!" Eliza's lips twisted into a sly smirk, thoroughly enjoying watching her older sister squirm. "Tara had shorts on. And she didn't have your mouth on her butthole." Becca's mouth opened and closed, disbelieving - mouthing what she wanted to be words, but she hadn't a rebuttal. She glanced at Tara for back up, but she knew she didn't have it as soon as she saw her face.

Tara shrugged, her pretty face formed into the mask of a pained beaurocrat, twisted into following the rules. "She's right."

Becca could see her options narrowing. Her paths cut down to three. Leave. Drink her sister's piss. Let Eliza put her butthole... in her mouth. She'd gone too far for the first. Much too far. Leaving now would make everything else she had endured pointless. Of the two... "I guess three minutes isn't very long. And I'm not licking it! We had that dare!"

Eliza held up her palms, innocent as can be. "For sure Becca. You just have to make sure your mouth is open, and if you push me off, we're restarting the clock."

The older sister sneered at the prospect. She hadn't planned on it, but the suggestion was tempting.

"Okay, fine."

Becca slid off the futon again, following Eliza's direction to sit with her back against the couch, and her head resting back on the cushion. She supposed this was like Tara sitting on her face, only worse. And far less enjoyable. Eliza stood up and drew her pants down, revealing her smooth, tanned, coltish thighs and the soft, round cheeks of her toned ass. It wasn't as big as Tara's, but Becca supposed guys weren't wrong to say she had a 'bubble butt.' She could see the slender pink slit between her thighs, but she tried not to look. That was too weird.

With her pants around her thighs, Eliza backed up, her feet on either side of Becca's thighs, until she stood with her ass in front of her older sister's face. This close, Becca was reminded of the smell, and the feel of her sister's butthole against her lips. The memory sent a rush of panic through her that she had to fight to keep from bolting up and running.

The younger brunette reached back with both hands and spread her buttcheeks, parting them to reveal the paler skin of her ass crack, and the tight, brown hole her gross sister had previously made out with. Becca could even see the little freckle off to one side, desperately glad it was just a freckle. Already she could smell the musk of teenage girl ass. Unlike Tara's, it hadn't been licked clean, and unlike Tara, Eliza was a little lactose intolerant... and had been eating pizza. Becca didn't remember this fact.

Becca let out a mock cry, a pantomimed exaggeration of her actual desire to cringe and shy away. Her sister's stinky butt was inches from her face, as if that wasn't absurd enough, she was going to put her mouth on it... she had already licked Tara's, but it being her sister made it all the worse. "Oh come on, crybaby. 'It's not even dirty.'"

Pouting at her younger sister's mockery, it wasn't until Eliza started leaning back - pushing her ass toward Becca's face - that Becca stopped sulking at her predicament. She tried to shy away, but her head hit the couch, so she settled back as Eliza blindly tried to wipe her butthole against whatever target Becca gave her.

"Open wide, sis. I want to win already."

The phrase might've irked Becca, but her eyes had tunneled in on her little sister's brown eye. She couldn't lean any further back, Eliza had backed her head fully up against the cushion, her ass hovering over Becca like a serpent getting ready to strike.

It took another second of delay before Eliza sat her asshole straight back onto Becca's nose, pressing her slightly upturned nostrils up against her sweaty butthole, pinning the older girl down. Becca, instinctively, sniffed. The heady, earthy musk of Becca's ass hit her hard. A sense-memory of her lips pressed against her rubbery, tacky butthole. Becca smacked at her sister's thighs, a high-pitched, wordless squeal of disgust echoing from her throat.

Eliza sat down harder for a second, wiggling her hips, wiping her ass sweat into Becca's face as if she were a towel. Becca's smacking became more insistent, urging Eliza to release her. The young brunette lifted up, and said, "What? Was your mouth not open?"

The older girl grumbled, her bitter complaint snipped before she could even voice it. The feel of Eliza's butthole on her nose made the task of willingly opening her mouth so much harder. She had an intimate reminder of the smell, and the feeling, of Eliza's sweaty, unwashed ass.

She could see Tara had moved in front of Eliza, squatting down so she could see under her friend's pussy, to be able to verify her butthole was going directly into Becca's mouth.

With an exertion of will, Becca slowly parted her lips, her head tilted back on the cushion to give a platform for her sister to sit against. Eliza glanced over her shoulder, saw her target, and smiled down at Becca. "Atta girl." Becca rolled her eyes and looked skyward, desperately trying to disassociate from the moment and failing painfully.

The young brunette spread her firm ass cheeks, lined up her hole, and sat down on her sister's face. Eliza descended slowly, until she could feel Becca's warm, moist breath exhaling gently over her dirtiest of places. She revelled in the moment. Getting her sister to lick, kiss, smell and suck her and Tara's filthy, sweaty bodies had been the single most fun she had ever had. She would absolutely be doing it again, and she was absolutely going great to win this game. Lowering further still, Becca's soft pink lips pressed against the outside of Eliza's tacky, brown asshole, gently at first - then forming a tighter seal as she went further. She did not sit down all the way, content to hover, enjoying the warm, damp confines of her sister's mouth. Becca sucked toes so well, she couldn't wait to have her suck her dirty butthole.

Becca couldn't help cringing at the view, as much as she tried to ignore it. She watched Eliza's hole winking in anticipation and exertion as she squatted down against her mouth. She could smell it. When it touched her lips, she squeezed her eyes shut, disgusted by the warm, vaguely sticky skin around Eliza's anus. When it was in her mouth, she could almost taste it, and had to make an effort not to press her tongue up against it, as was her body's natural instinct. This wasn't quite as bad as licking Tara's ass, but it was close. She would have to live with the memory of having Eliza, her sister - half nemesis, half friend - her little sister butthole had been in her mouth. Both of them would know that forever.

"Okay, timer starts... now." Tara announced, glancing at her phone. She had started it, but if Eliza wasn't ready to be done in three minutes, she'd pause it just before it hit 3. She could no longer see Becca's cute, naive face. The older girl was so fun to play with. She could only see the girl's throat, her jaw, and her bottom lip pressed into Eliza's ass crack, inches from the bottom of her pussy. She glanced up to see Eliza smile cruelly, then straining as if...

A few seconds had passed, Becca was doing her absolute best to hold her tongue to the back of her throat. The pressure in her mouth began to increase, very slightly. She wasn't sure if Eliza was lowering her weight further... then she realised the pressure was against her lips, not her head. It took her a moment, her mind suggesting she feel with her tongue, but then she realized the muscles of Eliza's butthole were puckering against her lips. As if her sister was clenching her butthole. She wasn't sure why it was happening, but then it stopped. Eliza's anus relaxed.

And then Eliza contracted her abdominal muscles; her asshole puckered outward, pressing between her older sister's lips, spraying a loud, noxious girl fart directly into Becca's waiting mouth.

Everything was still for a moment for Becca. Her mind was focused entirely on what Eliza's brown eye was up to. Then, with all the abruptness of a gunshot, her little sister blasted a fart straight across her tongue. It echoed inside her mouth, sounding distant and muffled, and the cloud of stink raced straight across her tongue, half of it rushing up the back of her nostrils and the other half rushing straight down her throat. The taste hit first. It tasted somewhat like Tara's asshole had, only coloured with Eliza's specific flavours. Earthy, musty, salty... and bitter. A strange flash of bitterness that struck her tongue and dissolved. The smell was a half second later, growing more powerful as she exhaled. A hot, rank smell of sulphur and girl ass. That awful, extra potent stink of a girl weaponizing her lactose intolerance.

It was so abrupt, it took a second for Becca's mind to register what happened. Eliza's butthole relaxed back into a tight, closed star, and her senses were struck by the assault Eliza had laid against her. Then, on pure instinct, she pressed her hands to Eliza's firm, soft butt and pushed as her body lurched. The young brunette staggered away, as if fully expecting the reaction. Becca was stuck between wanting to wretch and wanting to cough; her body doubled forward, her abused tongue hanging out of her mouth as she forced herself to dry heave.

Tara and Eliza were laughing. Girlish giggles of disgusted delight at the debauchery and absurdity of Eliza farting in her older sister's mouth. It took Becca a few moments of dry heaving to get past the disgusting reality that Eliza had farted on her tongue. She looked up, horrified and accusatory, full of self pity and disgust. "That's- that's gross- you... you...!"

Her stammering made Eliza laugh harder, practically doubled over with her pants around her knees. It had Becca redden with anger and utter, complete humiliation. Tara was trying to cover her laugh with her hand, but it was impossible when her grin was as wide as it was.

"You... you broke wind in my mouth."

Saying it like that sounded less gross. More acceptable. Easier to process. Eliza grinned her gorgeous, toothy grin and nodded as if admitting to an ingenious prank. "So what will it be, Sis? My farts or my pee?"

Becca gaped. How had her life been reduced to that choice? The utter disgustingness of it was hard to comprehend. "But that wasn't the dare..."

Tara managed to reign herself in, adopting the prim air of a judiciary. "Technically no, but it doesn't specify she can't fart for the three minutes she's sat against your mouth." Becca struggled to find the words. The taste of Eliza's fart was still lingering on her tongue. "But... who even thinks of that?" She looked to her sister, struggling in vain to comprehend her situation.

Eliza shrugged, then cocked an eyebrow at her sister. "It's not my fault you're unbeatable. I expected you to give up already, but you kept playing. Can't get upset at the fair rules sis, that's lame." Tara nodded, as if that truly would be a very lame reaction.

Suddenly, Becca's outrage again felt stunted. She had decided to keep playing. And she had proven herself as a great player - Tara had nodded insistently when Becca said 'unbeatable.' A sick little nugget of pride formed around that. It had to, to protect her from the reality of her sister farting in her mouth.

Her face twisted with mixed emotions. Pee or farts... she glanced at the golden liquid in the glass. "I'm never drinking pee." And, as if that was her final say in the matter, she slowly eased herself back against the couch cushion and opened her mouth, her eyes on Eliza. They were right, she thought. She had decided to keep playing. She had been so intent on getting back at Eliza she had forced her sister to keep one upping herself. As much as she hated to admit it, Eliza wasn't doing anything wrong...

Eliza did not waste more time mocking her sister. She was far too eager to hear her gag on her rotten farts again. She backed up over her sister once more, spreading her soft cheeks. She caught a glimpse of Becca's lips instinctively closing, before the older girl forced herself to open wide. It took a lot of effort not to laugh, if she did the fart brewing in her gut might've gone on her face instead. The brunette squatted down, feeling the warm rush of air coming from her seat, wafting over her sweaty, dirty butthole. It was a sensation she could absolutely get used to.

She lowered herself onto Becca's mouth again, only this time she left more of her weight on her sister, pressing her head down into the cushion and forming a tight seal between Becca's lips and Eliza's asshole.

"Okay, restart the clock Tara."

No sooner than the time it took for the blonde athlete to hit the play button, a longer, sputtering fart ripped out of Eliza's brown eye, across Becca's tongue. It echoed, hollow and stuttering, several spurts of the evil sister's gas that set Becca dry retching again. Only this time, Eliza didn't let her sister up. She could feel her big sister's head trying to throw her forward, her lips pressing even more firmly against her ass - a delicious thrill ran up her sex when she felt Becca's stupid tongue lurch forward, as if trying to expel the taste and expecting her airway to be clear, pressing wetly against her sticky, tainted butthole. It took a second for Becca to regain control over her body, settling her gag reflex with sheer will. She was glad she hadn't thrown Eliza off again, it would be even harder to start again. Becca drew her tongue back, horrified at the sticky, tacky feel of Eliza's hole; she couldn't decide if it tasted and felt like Tara's, or if it was... different.

The scent and taste were impossible to get used to. She wasn't sure she had ever found a fart to be so potent than tasting it directly from the source. Her sister, as pretty as she was, produced such an awful scent that Becca could scarcely believe it. Worse still, she couldn't help but think of what she was actually tasting...

"Sis, if you wanted to lick my butthole, all you had to do is ask..."

Tara choked off a laugh at the revelation. Even through her torment, Becca flushed red at the accusation. "Got a taste for it now, Bec?" Absorbed as she was, her view filled with her sister's buttcheeks and her straight brown hair, flowing like silk down her slender back, she couldn't tell if Tara was teasing or asking a serious question. Even as gagged as she was, her little sister's asshole kept her jaw pressed open and her tongue held back, she forced a garbled response out. "Nhmm!" That set the girls laughing. Becca could feel her sister's butthole tightening and relaxing with each contraction of her laughing abdomen. The sensation made her cringe, suddenly knowing that buttholes contracted when you laughed.

The gaseous assault died off, evidently Eliza's body needed to reload such an awful stink. Becca wept theatrically, though utterly tearless, her semi faux-sobs muffled and contorted against Eliza's dirty butthole. A minute or so ticked by, Eliza occasionally adjusted her position; when Becca tried to question her, the brunette replied, "I don't want to hurt your jaw sis." So Becca dutifully endured Eliza rubbing her sweaty, unwashed butthole against her lips, as if her little sister was doing her a favor. It did not occur to Becca in those moments she was becoming grateful for the minor alleviations Eliza invented for the horrific duties she created.

That sense of sisterly appreciation lasted another few moments before Becca heard a terrifying gurgle from Eliza's abdomen. She could feel her little sister's anus puckering and trying to push outward... a cold chill ran up her spine. Becca's tongue begged her to close her lips, but even if she wanted to she couldn't. Instead, she braced her hands against Eliza's soft thighs. In turn, Eliza put a gentle hand on the back of her sister's head - a grounding gesture that let her know something was coming.

It was a strange moment of tender, sisterly contact, before Eliza tensed her abdomen and let out another long, sputtering, wet fart into her older sister's mouth. The earthy, bitter cloud blasting across her poor, pink tongue. Becca's cheeks bulged, foul air filling her mouth before being dragged into her lungs. The older girl's eyes widened as she felt a wet spray against her tongue. For a single, horrified moment, as the bitter taste struck and dissolved against her wet tongue, her mind raced for any explanation. Any. Except that one. 'I licked her butt. It's my saliva. It's just my saliva.'