Sisters-in-law Valentine's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? If I wasn't gay, you'd have me eat your pussy, lick you, while playing with your clit, and finger fucking you, before sticking my big cock in your wet, tight pussy."

"Oh, my God, Jesus. You're going to make me rape you. I'm so very horny. Paul and I haven't had sex in quite some time. I suspect he's having sex with the strippers at the club."

So, there I am on the couch with my sister-in-law's ass on my chest and her pussy nearly in my mouth, I couldn't stop myself from flicking out my tongue and giving her a long lick through her leotard. I thought she was going to have an orgasm right there. She gasped and took my head in her hands and pushed me in closer to her pussy, so close that I couldn't even talk. I had to push my head back to speak.

"Well, to be honest with you, Grace," I said licking her pussy through her leotards again and again. "I'm not gay. I'll get you off if you want, if you want me to do that for you. It will be my pleasure. It will be our little secret. It will be your special Valentine's Day gift from me."

I never saw a woman strip so fast, even faster than Angelina. As I was watching her get naked, I started undressing, too. Then, when she turned and saw the size of my cock, looking at me as if she just saw a miracle, she fell to her knees, as if having a religious experience. She gave me a look that I imagined her having, if she won the lottery and I was her lucky lottery ticket.

Grace was such a sexy, young thing. She was such an animated lover. She had sex with me, as if she had been locked away in prison for ten years. She couldn't wait to get my cock in her mouth. She sucked on me some, before she fucked me and I made love to her. If I knew my sisters-in-law were so horny and so sexually frustrated, I would have approached them long ago. Only, maybe then they wouldn't have been as willing and ready, as they are now.

Maybe it was because they were my sisters-in-law, maybe because I had lusted over all three of them for years, but I couldn't believe that I was able to cum again and shoot a load of cum in Grace's pussy, as I had done with Angelina and Gabriella.

She gave me a kiss that curled my toes, when I was leaving her house.

"Do you think we can do this again," she said. "I'm free all day Wednesdays."

"Sure," I said.

So, every week, once a week, I had sex with Angelina on Monday, Gabriella on Tuesday, and Grace on Wednesday. I'm glad I only have the three sisters-in-law because I needed the rest of the week to rest and get my strength back.

I didn't use a condom. They didn't even ask me to use a condom. Just as I wanted to make them pregnant, as part of my revenge in the way my brothers had mistreated me over the years, I think all three of my sisters-in-law wanted to be pregnant and to finally experience motherhood.

Nearly nine months to the day that I had weekly sex with my sisters-in-law, they all delivered healthy baby boys. Angelina delivered Mathew, Gabriella delivered Thomas, and Grace delivered Simon and Judas, identical twins. The four boys had blonde, curly hair and big, blue eyes, just like me.

My dumb brothers never even questioned, didn't even suspect, that their sons looked exactly like me. If they had gone to church and met Reverend Dick, maybe they might have put two and two together. Yet, since my brothers still think that I'm gay, they'd never believe that my Mom had sex with Reverend Dick. Knowing my dumb brothers as I do, they'd just figure that I was a throwback to an ancestor that was tall, had blonde hair, and blue eyes. They'd figure their sons were part of that ancestry, too.

Once their wives discovered they were pregnant, they seduced their husbands to make them believe that they had impregnated them. If they only knew that I was banging all three of their wives, my three sexy sisters-in-law, once a week, every week, they'd probably kill me and dump my body in the desert. Who knows, maybe they'd thank me because now that Angelina, Gabriella, and Grace were getting sex on a regular basis, they were happy and not bitchy.

Now for the rest of my life, every time I think of Valentine's Day, I think of my three sexy sisters-in-laws and, of course, my four nephews, who are really my sons. Like father like son, if I continue this sexual relationship with my sisters-in-law and give them more children, I could turn into a regular Reverend Dick and start my own cult and church.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.