Sisters of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serenity looked down at Life as she came, a sweet smiled on her lips as her hands kept her sister pressed against her. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as her sister's lips settled so closely to her bare nipples. She smirked as she caught her lip between her teeth. Her hands lifted Life's head and gently pressed her nipple to her sister's soft lips and she gasped with her little sister as she finally felt her mouth on her tits. Serenity looked down her sister's soft-skinned back and directly into Desire's eyes as she leaned over, a victorious grin stretched across her lips. She watched as she whispered something into Life's ear and heard her deep-throated hum of pleasure as Life sucked hard on Serenity's tender, leaking tits. Serenity's eyebrows crooked upwards as she watched Desire strip out of her long black skirt, and her skimpy panties hit the ground. She couldn't see what Desire had planned, but her sister's grin told her she'd soon find out.

Desire shuddered as her now bare skin was caressed by the cool breeze before she slipped up against Life's upturned ass. She grinned at Serenity as she watched her tits leak her milk into Life's desirous mouth. She leaned over her sister again and closer to Serenity as her hips pressed slowly against Life's delicious ass. Life screamed around her sister's tits as Desire's hands cupped Serenity's face, and drew her into a tongue-filled kiss of her own. She could taste Life on her sister's tongue as Serenity twined it with her own, moaning as her tits were sucked and her mouth filled with her second incestuously charged sister's tongue.

Desire filled her sister's mouth with her tongue, dueling her for dominance as her hips finally met with Life's bubbly ass. She groaned into Serenity's mouth as pleasure tightened in her belly as she finally put to use her own secret desire; filling a willing girl's ass with her virgin cock. The pleasure she felt was indescribable. She moaned deeply into Serenity's mouth as her cock plunged into her sister's ass and took her virginity. Life's newly fucked ass squeezed tightly around her cock and forced another moan passed her lips as she pulled out to the head of her cock. Her lips broke from her sister's and she straightened enough to really fuck Life's ass the way she'd always wanted to. She stared into Serenity's eyes as she looked on, her mouth agape in shock both at what Desire had done, and the revelation of her cock as it pounded it's way into her younger sister's ass.

Let me know if I should continue this story.

12