Sisters, or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon Jeff contacted the two execs and let them know the two women would be starting on Monday. Both were quite happy. He also contacted the five who did not get the jobs and gently let them know what they could do to improve their chances of getting a possible opening in the future. He also told them how Scorpio Enterprises would be willing to pay for them to go back to get the education that would help them.

The rest of Jeff's week was boring. Two meetings with department heads to discuss their future needs. A meeting with the city to discuss policies that would affect Scorpio Enterprises.

His weekend was filled with things he didn't normally do. He noticed, for the first time in years that his yard looked neglected. He went out and bought flowers and two bushes for the yard. He used a high pressure nozzle and washed down the outside of his house. Inside and out he cleaned the windows. He cleaned up the garage and found four boxes of stuff that was Monica's. He called her and said he found four boxes of her stuff. He let her now the she could come get the boxes from the garage anytime he was home and before Wednesday morning.

Wednesday morning they would be out at the curb with the rest of the trash.

When she arrived she was in Levis, western shirt, and boots. The boots did nice things to her legs and ass, the shirt drew his eyes to her breasts and the Levis looked like they had been sprayed on. This outfit was intended to weaken his knees and harden his cock. It did both.

Jeff smiled at how transparent her effort was. He helped her carry the boxes to her car and when the last one was in the trunk he walked back to the garage and closed it. He hit the electronic lock and then headed for his back door.

"Jeff, can we talk a little?"

"What is your intent for the conversation?"

"I don't want you to hate me."

"Oh. That's easy. I don't hate you. In fact I love you. Loving you doesn't translate into having you in my life. It just means that I hope your life works for you and that you are happy with the choices you made."

"You chose to toss me out."

"You chose to lie to a man who you knew had never lied to you. You chose to use me for sex without thought about my feelings. You get the consequences of your choices."

He closed the door, locked it and went to the front door and locked it.

Monica walked to the front door and tried to put her key in the door. It no longer fit. She dropped it on the porch, walked slowly to her car and drove away. Jeff watched with a tear on his cheek and a hard on.

By Sunday mid-morning Jeff had moved all his music into his living room from the spare bedroom where Monica had wanted it. She didn't like folk music, jazz or bluegrass. When she was in the house her music was in the living room and his was in the spare room. He put CD's of PP&M, the Brother's Four, Stan Kenton and Flatt & Skruggs in his stereo and set it to play random selections. He smiled until it was time for bed.

Monday morning he took on the role of teacher. He showed both new hires all around the company, explained as much as he could about the company, tested and trained them on company policies and procedures. At noon he took them to the cafeteria and bought them lunch. As they ate the two execs joined them. The conversation was a getting-to-know-you conversation that included some questions about specific computer programs, travel and late hours. When lunch was over the two men leaned together and conferred for twenty seconds. John Carter stood and extended his hand to Janice.

"MS Hart, I think it is time for me to show you to your new office and for us to begin work."

She smiled, stood and was led from the cafeteria. Sam Jones stood and said, "The fact that John stood first should in no way be construed as he got to pick first. I think I got the better part of this division of labor. I will let him think he did. If you will allow me, I'll take you to your new office and we'll get to work."

Kay stood and smiled at Jeff, then followed Sam. Jeff watched as they left. He realized he was glad they weren't working for him. Either would be a huge distraction to his focus on the job. He sat in place until his hard-on deflated.

On Thursday of that week Jeff was paying for things at the local market when he noticed his membership card for the 24-hour Fitness Center. He hadn't been inside in months. He took his purchases home, picked up his gym bag and drove to the 24-Hour Fitness Center. After some warming up he went to an open stationary bike and started riding. Fifteen minutes later his shirt was soaked in sweat and he was thinking bad thoughts about having skipped so many chances to stay in shape.

He left the bike and headed for the free weights. Picking up fifteen pounds for each hand he started working his biceps and triceps when he noticed someone looking at him. He focused on her and realized it was Janice Hart. She was wearing a purple leotard and white tights. Her hair was back in a pony tail and her face had a sheen of perspiration on it. When their eyes met she smiled and so did Jeff. She walked over and said, "I didn't know you worked out here."

"To be honest about it, I haven't been in for a couple of months. Did you just join?"

"I was a member where I used to live and it transfers. This is my second time here. I just finished up when I saw you."

"I'm done for tonight as well. Shall we clean up and go find some food?"

"Is that Ok?"

"You mean is it within company policy? Yes. As long as we don't work in the same department and we aren't related."

"Then I accept. Shall we meet by the entrance in twenty minutes?"

"Twenty it is!" She walked off to the women's locker room and Jeff watched her body until she was out of sight. She looked amazingly sexy in her leotard and tights.

Twenty minutes later he was showered, shaved and dressed standing by the entry door. Janice walked up wearing a t-shirt that had the word "GIANTS" across her breasts and a pair of jeans. White athletic shoes finished her outfit. In Jeff's eye what finished off the outfit was her smile.

Rather than take two cars Janice got in with Jeff and they went one block to a quiet sea food place. They both ordered a shrimp Caesar salad and iced tea. The next hour and a half breezed by in shared conversation and laughter. Jeff kept wondering why a beautiful your woman was having dinner with a man old enough to be her father.

Janice looked at her watch and said, "I have really enjoyed this, but I need to sleep so I'm ready for work tomorrow. When are you planning to work out again? If I work out then maybe you'd let me buy you dinner afterwards."

They made a date to work out together on Saturday afternoon. Jeff took her back to her car and watched as she drove away from the 24-Hour Fitness Center. As he drove home he wondered what his life was going to be like in a few weeks.

On Saturday she worked out with Jeff and he discovered just what great shape she was in. Fifteen minutes in he was soaked and she didn't bead at all for almost half an hour.

As they moved to the treadmills she put her arm around him and said, "I hope you don't find this gross but I like how you smell when you're all sweaty."

"I'm surprised. The deodorant sales people would be upset with your attitude, but I don't sell deodorant so if you like it I'll do my best to sweat up a storm when we are together."

"Can I help?"

Jeff stopped and looked at her face. Did she mean what he thought she meant? Could he ask? She was making eye contact and smiling. Her hand pulled his face down to hers and she lightly kissed his lips. When she ended the kiss she said, "I'd like to see your home now. Would that be Ok with you?"

"Yes!" Jeff answered, flustered by with enough good sense to answer correctly. "Let's clean up and I'll meet you at the entrance, Ok?"

"Just go get your stuff. I want you just as you are. Ok?"

"See you at the door!" Jeff hurried to his locker bagged his stuff, held his keys in his hand and went back to the front door. Janice was standing by the door holding a small backpack. As they walked to his car she asked, "Do you think my car will be safe here until morning?"

Jeff knew the fitness center had security all the time in the parking lot.

"Sure. They have security..." He stopped when he realized Janice was asking if she could spend the night. He looked at her with his mouth hanging open.

Janice giggled and said, "I want to spend the night with you, in your bed, naked and enjoying each other. From the moment we met I felt some kind of connection with you. When you got all sweaty I almost came just from the smell. Can we go home now?"

Jeff hurried to his car, opened the door and before she got in she kissed him. When the kiss ended his shorts were full of promises and excitement. The ten minute drive to Jeff's home took eight minutes.

Inside she looked around, turned on the stereo and said, "Nice music." She dropped to her knees as Jeff closed the door. Her hands grabbed the bottom of his shorts and pulled them to the floor. In another moment his jock was down and her face was next to his erection. She took a deep breath and said, "Oh Jeff, that is heavenly." One more moment and his cock was swallowed completely.

She worked his cock and balls with the enthusiasm of a person who really loves what they are doing. Jeff was trying not to cum, and knowing he couldn't last. He watched her head move in time to the bluegrass from the speakers. He had always liked that selection but never as much as in that moment.

Janice pulled back and asked, "Will you cum in my mouth?"

"Yes! I hope you don't drown!"

Jeff's hands held her head and his hips pistoned his cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands held his hips and assisted the pistoning action.

He felt his balls tighten and the sensation deep inside signaling that he was about to erupt.

"Here it is!" His voice broke and he was almost yelling. Janice sucked in every drop, swallowing to get it all. When he was done she cleaned him up and breathed deeply savoring his male odor.

Jeff helped her stand. He didn't speak. When Janice opened her mouth to speak he touched a finger to her lips and she didn't speak. He kissed her. Her lips parted just a tiny bit and he accepted the invitation. As their tongues danced together Jeff used his hands to pull the shoulder straps off her shoulders and lower her leotard. As her leotard reached her breasts Jeff stopped. He stopped kissing her lips and kissed her just under her ear. His kisses trailed down her neck to her collarbone, across and then up to her other ear. It took a long time.

"You taste as good as you smell. What a wonderful womanly smell."

Her response was a moan. Jeff knelt and lowered the leotard to her navel. He kissed all the skin he had just uncovered, except her areola and nipples. When he was ready to move on without kissing her nipples she grabbed his head and put her nipple in his mouth.

"This isn't Monica," he thought. He sucked on her nipple and was gentle. He didn't flick it with his tongue.

"I love having my nipples sucked and sucked hard. I'll love it when you flick me with your tongue,"

He sucked harder and she asked for more. His tongue circled her nipple and then flicked it quickly. She moaned and told him her was doing everything perfectly.

Jeff moved away from that nipple and to her other breast. As he did he grasped the nipple he had just released between his thumb and first finger. At her other nipple he touched her with just the tip of his tongue. From the bottom edge of her half dollar sized areola he licked up to the center of her nipple and then started over. In the third pass he squeezed her right nipple as his tongue touched her left nipple. Her hands smashed his face into her breast and she said, "Oh my God in Heaven, I'm going to cum!"

Her knees went weak, her entire body shook and if Jeff hadn't held on to her tightly she would have fallen. He let go of her breast and lowered her to the floor. They were four feet inside the living room. Jeff pulled the rest of her leotard off and nibbled at the newly exposed skin.

Janice twitched and said, "Another little one."

Jeff didn't stop. As he got closer to her pussy he smelled the strong combined smells of arousal and sweat. He had never known what a turn-on those two smells were when they were together.

"Jeff, I don't know..."

She stopped when his tongue entered her wet slit. She opened her legs wide and moaned again. Jeff held her legs so that her open pussy was fully available to his mouth. He loved the taste of her and the strong odor of her. He had bedded quite a few women in his life and none tasted or smelled as good.

Janice came and came again. As she came one of those times he sucked hard on her clit and put a finger inside her. Her body tensed again, shook and then went limp. Jeff pulled back and saw that she had passed out. He lowered her legs and put his head on her lower belly to wait for her return.

Her body shuddered and she softly said, "My God Jeff, What did you do to me?"

"I enjoyed you. I think you enjoyed me as well."

"You haven't even fucked me yet and you are already the best lover I've ever had! I didn't know I could cum like that, or so many times!"

"Do you want to rest?"

"I don't think I could deal with you inside me after that! Can you wait until morning?"

"Only if you promise to still be here when I wake up."

"Only an idiot would go home before breakfast! I'll be here."

She was. Jeff started feeling better physically as their work outs progressed. Emotionally he was flying high, even though he still wondered what a twenty-five year old wanted with a forty-six year old man. Three weeks passed at work with glimpses of the two women as they passed Jeff in the hallway or sat in the cafeteria. Both Sam and John reported they loved their assistants and were very pleased with the working relationships. Janice and Jeff worked out three times a week and after their workouts Janice spent the night. Jeff was happy. His supervisor was happy. From every indicator Jeff had, Janice was happy too.

On the Monday beginning the forth week of their employ Jeff got a call from Mountain Labs, the firm that handled all the medical testing of applicants. He hadn't hired anyone since Janice and Kay so he wondered why he got a call from the lab.

The head of the lab, Dr. Benton, asked if he could come and see him. It was clear that he didn't want the conversation over the phone. Jeff agreed and at four o'clock Dr. Bento walked into his office carrying two medical folders.

He closed the door behind him and sat across from Jeff.

"You have a problem, maybe a minor problem, but you should know about it."

"Ok. What is it?"

"Do Kay Sloan and Janice Hart work in the same department?"

"No. Why?"

"Because if they did, one of them would have to go. Your company policy says that relatives cannot work in the same department."

"They are related?"

Dr. Benton opened the files and showed Jeff the DNA charts. They matched in a number of places. He said, "They are not full sisters. They do have a parent in common." He showed Jeff what the various markers meant. When he was done he said, "Having them work for your firm is Ok, but they cannot work together. I'll leave these folders with you. The originals are in my files and will stay there."

Jeff sat stunned. Ten minutes later he asked Marsha for the files for five different employees, two of those files were for Janice and Kay. He read over the files carefully. Janice grew up in Denver. Kay in San Francisco. Kay's mother was named Melissa Cartwright and Janice's mother was Kaiko Matsuda. Jeff was puzzled. The listed fathers had different names as well.

He called both women and asked if they could come to his office. Ten minutes later they were both sitting in front of him.

"Did you know each other before starting to work here?"

They looked at each other and answered "No." Kay followed with, "Are you asking because we look so much like sisters?"

Janice, dark tanned with black straight hair and dark eyes next to Kay who was very pale with red hair with a little wave to it and steel gray eyes. They did not look at all like sisters.

"The reason I ask is that the DNA testing we did on both of you shows that the odds are very good that you are related. Is that possible?"

The two looked at each other and said, "I can't see how that could be possible."

"I grew up in Denver. I was born there."

"I was born in San Francisco."

"When?" Jeff asked, knowing the answer.

"March third, nineteen eighty-two."

"March sixth, nineteen eighty-two."

"I don't understand how it happened but according to our DNA people you two are related. As far as Scorpio Enterprises is concerned it doesn't matter because you don't both work in the same department. I'm telling you about it so we can avoid any conflict if either of you is offered a position in the same department as the other. If you are offered such a position, please turn it down and come see me."

"Who are you going to tell?" Kay asked.

"No one. These files will be locked in my private file and no one gets in there, not even Marsha."

Both women thanked Jeff and left. It was quitting time and Jeff locked up the files and left. He went out to eat and then home. He had bought tickets for himself and Janice for an "Evening of Folk" at a local guitar center for Saturday night. All evening Friday he listened to folk music as he cleaned and did laundry. At ten he started his rounds. That's how he thought of the ritual he did to close up the house before going to bed. He made sure the water wasn't dripping in the kitchen, locked the back door and looked to see that the garage was closed and locked. He walked around the house shutting off lights. When he got to the front door he shut down the stereo and reached for the lock on the front door. He jumped when someone knocked on the door.

Instead of grabbing the lock he grabbed the knob and opened the door, halfway expecting to see Janice standing there. He was surprised when he saw Kay Sloan standing on his porch. He stood looking at her for long seconds, not sure what to do.

"You could invite a girl inside." Kay said.

Jeff opened the door wider and motioned her in as he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I was just surprised."

"Can we talk?"

Jeff motioned her to the couch and he sat in the chair nearest the couch. The only light was from the hall light and a table lamp near the front door. Jeff could see that Kay was nervous.

"I lied on my application. I love this job and I don't want to lose it. Can you help me?"

"Tell me what you did."

"My mom wasn't even engaged when she got pregnant with me. She doesn't know who knocked her up. So I put my Dad's name on the application even though he isn't my biological father."

"That isn't a problem. The form doesn't ask for biological parent just for parent. The man you put is the only Dad you've ever known. You didn't break any rules."

"I'm glad. I love my job. Can I change topics?" She hesitated. Jeff nodded. "A week after we started Janice hadn't found a place to live so I invited her to move in with me. I know she hasn't been home a lot lately and I know why. I'm happy for both of you and I'm sad. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut but that just isn't my style. If I stay quiet I'll end up being angry and hurt."

"Ok. Then tell me what's up." Kay looked at the floor for a few seconds and said, "Janice told me about the connection she felt with you. She told me how she felt almost driven to you. I knew just what she was talking about. I feel the same connection. I can't explain it. I don't know where it came from. Every time I'm anywhere near you I have trouble restraining myself. I know the connection is beyond sexual. Ever since you told Janice and I that the DNA says we're related we've been talking. Janice has shared with me about what you like and she likes and we are almost identical."