Sister's Panties Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica submits to Sarah.
3.7k words
4.64
17.3k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers

Sarah woke well before her children. She had stayed awake for a while listening to them fuck and cum. She gave her dildo a workout and left a big wet spot on her sheets.

She wandered quietly down the hall and saw her naked kids, limbs entwined, on Jessica's bed, sound asleep. She had an idea.

Sarah returned to her bedroom, lay on her bed, and slowly masturbated through her lacy panties from the night before. She used her vibrator, and pushed the crotch between her wet outer lips. By her third orgasm, they were soaked.

she took them off and made her way back to Jessica's room. The kids hadn't budged. She put her panties in Jessica's hamper, right on the top.

She stepped beside the bed and stared at her beautiful children with motherly pride and a lover's lust. The taboo nature of their new relationship made her pussy tingle. She could see dried cum on Jessica's cheeks, chin and nose. Sarah wished she'd been there last night to lick her clean.

Sarah left the room, showered, got dressed and left the house to run errands. She wished she could be a fly on the wall when Jessica discovered her panties in the hamper. Her plan was to stay out most of the day to let the situation come to a boil at home.

A few hours later, the kids stirred. They groggily fondled each other like newlyweds, kissed, and began positioning themselves to make love. It was Jessica that first realized their mistake. "Oh no!"

"What?!?!" James asked.

"Oh no! No, no, no, no! we fell asleep with the door open!" Jessica whispered frantically, hoping beyond hope that their mom was still asleep, or that she went straight downstairs. She tried to reason that there was no purpose for their mom to go to her room.

"We need to get up quietly and get ready." she decided.

James went to his room and shut the door. Jessica put on her robe and checked their mom's room-empty. She went downstairs and checked the driveway. Her car was gone. Then she saw a note on the table: "running errands, be back by supper. Please do your laundry and wash my sheets too."

Jessica breathed a sigh of relief, the note seemed normal, like Sarah didn't see them.

She returned to her room and removed her robe. Her brother's eye appeared at the glory hole. Jessica put on a little show. She started by playing with her tits with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. Her pussy got wet quickly. She straddled her bedpost. It had a large ball at the top that filled her pussy completely. She dropped down on it while rubbing her clit vigorously. She fucked her bedpost in front of her brother and approached orgasm. He talked dirty to her and she loved it. "You slutty tramp! You like fucking your bedpost for me after taking my cock in all your holes last night? You still have dry cum all over your face. You wish mom would lick it off don't you? You want her behind you licking your ass like you licked her's last night. Did mom's anus taste good?" Jessica came hard and loud. It felt good to be able to scream as she came.

She recovered and made her way to the bathroom for a long shower. "Don't cum yet, I have a job for you when I get out," she said to her brother on the way.

After her shower, she went to James' room. she pushed him on the bed and impaled herself on his hard cock. "Don't cum in me. Let me know when you're close!"

They fucked hard and fast. Jessica came twice before James said he was close. Jessica got off him. She placed the crotch of a fresh pair of panties at the tip of her brother's hard penis. "Stroke it for me little brother! Cum in my panties. That's how all this started!"

James masturbated for his sister. It turned her on to see him do this in front of her. He shot a big load covering much of her panties. She licked the streaks of sperm off her hand and then put the soiled panties on, rubbing the warm, white semen into her pussy, matting her thick bush. She leaned over and sucked the remaing cum off the head of his softening cock.

He got up to take a shower while she started her chores. "We'll talk about a plan for mom when you get out. Maybe we just keep having fun with the sleeping pills!" Jessica said with a laugh.

The shower started and Jessica brought her hamper to her mom's room to load her sheets and carry to the laundry room. In her mom's room, the bedspread was on the floor. Jessica noticed the big wet stain on the sheet in the middle of the bed. A dildo and vibrator were in the middle of it. Her mom was not normally this careless. Jessica still heard the shower and planted her face in her mom's wet sheets. She could smell the fragrance of the pussy she was eating last night. She couldn't wait to fuck her mom with her awake.

Jessica put the toys on the dresser (after licking them clean) and gathered the sheets. She opened the hamper and saw them. Her heart skipped a beat. Her mom's lacy panties from last night, on top of her hamper. She did see them. She had to have seen them. What would happen? She tried calling and texting her mom, no answer.

She put the laundry in the machine and then sat to think. She had to have seen them, but she didnt wake them. She masturbated and came a lot. She left her toys out and her panties where they would be found. Jessica's pussy got wetter thinking that her wish might come true. James came downstairs fully dressed. He had to work a double shift. Jessica and Sarah would be alone for the night.

Jessica made her and her brother lunch. She decided not to say anything to James yet, to first see how it would play out. She told him she might have a little fun with their sleeping mom that night and she'd tell him about it.

James left for work. Jessica finished her chores and waited. A couple of hours later Sarah pulled into the driveway. She walked in with some bags. "Hi sweetie, would you put the groceries away while I take some things to my room?"

"Sure mom, is everything ok?"

"Of course, I'll be down in a little while and we can talk. Maybe we'll have another movie night for just us girls." Sarah smiled and winked at her daughter and went upstairs.

Thirty minutes later, Sarah came downstairs and made dinner for her and her daughter. She thanked her for doing the laundry and before Jessica could ask, she got up and said, "I'll get the dishes done, you get ready for the movie. I'll be down with you soon enough."

Jessica was nervous but excited. She put on a t-shirt and a thong that did nothing to contain her pubic hair which was still matted with her brother's dry cum.

As Jessica made her way to the stairs, her mom was at the landing about to come up. From her vantage point, Sarah could see up Jessica's shirt and see her bush coming out the edge of her panties. As they passed, Sarah said, "Oooh, sexy! I like to keep a big bush too!"

Sarah entered her room and shut the door. Everything was set for tonight. She added the finishing touches in her room before changing into a t-shirt her lacy, see-through panties that Jessica had just washed from last night.

Sarah made her way downstairs. Jessica was sitting at one end of the couch facing the TV. Sarah was about to sit on the other end, but looked at her recliner. "I wonder what spilled here?" as she scratched at the stain left by her son's cum leaking out of her own, well-fucked pussy. Jessica blushed remembering that that was where she first tasted her mom's pussy and ass.

Sarah sat on the other end of the couch facing her daughter, one leg on the floor, the other on the couch, bent at the knee, her pussy on full display through her panties.

"So, should we talk about last night?" Sarah began. Jessica blushed deep red and was silent.

"How long have you been sleeping with your brother?"

There it was. It was out in the open. Jessica had nothing to lose by coming clean. She told her mom about the peep hole and how she made it bigger, and how they sucked and fucked through it; about James cumming in her panties and her liking the taste; about fucking all night while Sarah slept. Sarah listened intently. Jessica came clean with most of it except where they used Sarah for much of the night.

Jessica asked, "after you saw us in the morning, what did you do?"

Sarah responded, "I'll answer honestly, if you'll answer something for me right after, deal?"

"Deal."

"I saw you two in bed, naked and it turned me on. I saw dry cum on your face and I almost came. I went to my room and masturbated for a couple of hours, making the mess you saw. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"YES!"

"My turn." Sarah started, "did you and or James touch me anywhere under my clothing? Did you and James have sex near me? Did you and James have sex with me? Did James cum in or on me?"

"Don't be mad, but yes to all of it." Jessica started crying. "You're so beautiful, we couldn't help it. we love each other and you and wanted you to be part of it. We took all your clothes off. James came in and on you. I ate you and licked your ass. We both sucked your tits. I was in a 69 with you while James fucked me. His cum leaked all over your face. Please dont hate us mommy!" She broke down and Sarah held her close rubbing her back, consoling her. "I'm not mad." Sarah held her daughter's face in her hands so they stared into each other's eyes from two inches apart, "listen to me, I'm not mad." Sarah leaned in and kissed her daughter softly on the lips. Their tongues tentatively explored. The kiss quickly became deeper and harder. Sarah pulled back, "but I'm awake tonight, so I'm in charge." Jessica smiled, "Ok mom."

"Stand up." Jessica complied. "Take off your shirt." Off it came, falling to the floor. Sarah stared at her beautiful daughter wearing only a thong. Both of their pussies became wet. "So beautiful. Do you like to fondle your breasts when you masturbate?"

"Yes," she responded bashfully; her hands went to her breasts, her fingers lightly pinching her own nipples.

Sarah reached forward lightly running her fingers through her daughter's pubic hair that was peeking out of her thong. "Our bushes are almost identical. I can't wait to see if you feel the same as me inside. It's been a long time since I've been with a woman." Sarah admitted.

Jessica gently thrust her hips toward the light contact, wanting more. "You've been with other women before?" She asked her mother.

"Oh yes, since my senior year of high school. My best friend, Sally, had the same birthday as me. On our 18th birthday we went to the beach and stayed in a motel together. We didn't plan it, but we checked in and didn't leave the room except to eat...well, eat real food!" she laughed. Sarah was now softly stroking her daughter's wet pussy through her damp thong creating a slit in the material as her finger worked between her hairy outer lips. "Our relationship continued for many years. She was every bit as kinky as me. We both married men that enjoyed the same things we did sexually. That's why we lived as neighbors for so long."

"Wait! You and Sally our neighbor?!?!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Yes, and her husband Steve and your dad. We were all inseparable until they had to move last year." Sarah responded.

"You said you were kinky. In what way?" Jessica asked.

Sarah smiled and laughed, "I'm having this conversation with my 19 year old daughter while she's fondling her beautiful topless breasts, and pinching her nipples, as I rub her wet pussy through her panties and she wonders in what ways I'm kinky?!?!" Jessica laughed as well. "But what else are you into?" Jessica again probed, wanting to know if what she desired was normal.

Her mother responded, "you'll find some out tonight. I'll tell you others later, but it's my turn now. Turn around." Jessica did. Sarah admired her daughter's smooth, young, round ass cheeks. She reached up with both hands and fondled them. She then leaned in and started lightly kissing and licking them. Jessica's pussy was on fire. "Did you like licking my ass last night?" Sarah asked. "Yes." her daughter replied. "I'm about to return the favor." With that, Sarah pulled down her daughter's thong. Jessica stepped out of it. Sarah picked them up and put them in her lap. She reached out and spread her daughter's ass cheeks wide revealing her puckered anus and her, wet, pink gash. Sarah wanted to bury her face and tongue in her daughter, but resisted. She leaned forward until she was less than an inch away from her daughter's most private spots and sniffed. The musky smell of her daughter's ass mixed with the tangy smell of her pussy filled Sarah's head.

"Turn around."

Her naked child complied, arms hanging limply at her side. Her mom was in charge. Jessica decided she would completely submit to her.

"Stand with your legs apart." Jessica moved her legs a few inches. Sarah stared at her daughter's pussy, her outer lips peeking out from her pubic hair, then slowly scanned upward, admiring her flat stomach then stopping at her small, pert breasts. Her nipples were pink and hard. Sarah wanted to suck them right then, but held off. Her own pussy was already soaking her panties. Her gaze continued to her daughter's face. their eyes met. Sarah held her daughter's thong to her mouth and started sucking Jessica's juices out of the crotch. "Open your legs wider." Jessica complied. Sarah reached out and with the flat of her fingers, felt from her daughter's clit hood to her vagina. Jessica shuttered and gasped at first contact.

Sarah felt the moisture at Jessica's opening and wet her middle finger, dipping it into her teen's vagina to the first knuckle. Jessica thrust her hips a little, hoping for more penetration.

Sarah brought her fingers back and circled her daughter's clit with her wet finger causing Jessica to moan, "oh yes mom! Don't stop that!"

Sarah pulled her hand back and made eye contact with Jessica and then licked the juices off her finger.

"Touch yourself, but don't cum," was the next instruction.

Sarah watched as her blushing daughter reached with her left hand and held open her pussy lips, while the fingers from her right hand started circling her clit. Jessica's breathing quickened. Sarah sat back and watched Jessica pleasure herself for several minutes staring directly at her pussy most of the time while feeling her daughter watching her eyes.

Jessica was so horny. She wanted to grab her mom's head and pull it to her pussy. She wanted her mom to eat her pussy and ass so badly. She was soaking wet, her juices were starting to run down her thighs.

"Turn around, get on your knees, put your face on the floor and spread your legs." Sarah commanded.

Jessica did and felt completely vulnerable. She couldn't see her mom, but knew she was staring at her exposed pussy and asshole. Her juices were openly dripping down her thighs. Sarah admired her daughter's body for several minutes before sitting on the floor leaning against the couch, her face just 6 inches from her daughter's holes. Sarah could see and smell Jessica's pussy from there. "So beautiful!" Sarah whispered as she slowly slid her middle and pointer finger into her daughter's vagina all the way and then pulled them out just as slowly. Jessica moaned in extasy. Sarah smelled her fingers before licking and sucking them clean.

She again stared at her daughter's holes. Jessica's pussy was wide open, her lips were swollen, pink and wet. Her little rosebud looked so inviting. Sarah leaned forward and gently put her tongue directly on her daughter's anus. Jessica moaned, "OHHHH! YES MOMMY! PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP! I LOVE YOU LICKING MY ASS!"

Sarah gently licked all around and on her anus before putting her tongue in as far as she could. She felt her daughter's sphincter clamp down on her tongue and convulse.

Jessica's mouth opened wide but no sound came immediately. And then it happened; wave after wave of pleasure. Jessica screamed and bucked back against her mom's face trying to force her tongue deeper.

Sarah pulled back and watched her daughter's pussy and anus pulsate as she came.

Sarah stood and told Jessica to stand as well. They stood facing each other in the middle of the living room, facing each other so close that Jessica's nipples pressed against her mom's t-shirt.. Jessica was still breathing hard from her orgasm.

"Did you like my tongue sliding into your ass you little slut?" Sarah asked. Jessica loved the dirty talk. "Yes mommy," she replied.

"Be a good girl, mommy's thirsty; finger yourself until i say stop then let me lick your fingers clean." Jessica thrust three fingers into herself gasping immediately at the sensation. Her palm rubbed her clit as her fingers sawed in and out of her young, wet gash. She and her mom maintained eye contact. "You love masturbating right in front of me, don't you?"

"YESSSS!!!" Jessica moaned.

"From now on, anytime you need to masturbate, and I'm home alone with you, you will find me and do it in front of me. Is that clear?" Sarah commanded.

"Yes ma'am."

"Now let me taste."

Jessica removed her wet fingers and brought them to Sarah's mouth. Sarah cleaned her daughter's fingers completely.

Masturbating inches from her mom and then watching her lick her pussy juice from her own fingers made Jessica's pussy almost gush.

Maintaining eye contact, Sarah moved her hand to Jessica's mound. She slid her fingers through her daughter's pubic hair and curled three of them deep into her wet vagina. Jessica groaned in her mother's face, "finger your daughter's slutty hole. It's yours, use it how you want."

"You have no idea what the word slutty means yet my child, but you'll get a small taste of it tonight." Sarah removed her fingers and had Jessica lick her own pussy juice off of them.

Sarah whispered, "go upstairs and stand beside my bed." Jessica walked to the stairs, her mom right behind her. Walking up the stairs, Jessica could feel her mom's eyes on her ass and it made her wetter. She turned into her mother's room and obediently stood beside her bed. The room was filled with candles. There were toys beside the bed. She heard clothes rustling behind her, then her mother's arms came around her torso from behind-her left hand resting on her navel, her right hand above her left holding Jessica's left breast lightly pinching the hard nipple. Sarah's breasts were pressed firmly against her daughter's back, her pussy hair tickled her ass. Jessica's breathing was hard. Both women's pussies were swollen and wet. Sarah kissed her daughter's shoulder softly. She slowly kissed her way up her neck to her earlobe. She nibbled and licked her ear before whispering to her. "You're going to experience many things on this bed. You'll start tonight by being my lover. Tomorrow, you and I will fuck your brother. Through the years we will all fuck and suck each other whenever we feel like it. He will shoot his cum in every one of our holes and on every part of our bodies.

Soon I'll invite Sally and Steve back to fuck us. I'll have them bring their children. They moved when Steve got one of his daughters pregnant. They have have a son who's 23 and twin daughters who are 21.

Steve and your dad once invited 8 friends over. The 10 men spent a long weekend using me and Sally any way they pleased on this very bed. Would you like that? Would you like to be a cum slut for 10 cocks? You won't know them, I'll pick them out. I may even blindfold you."

"Yes mom, I'll do anything for you." Jessica responded.

"Good. Tonight, make love to me. Let's pleasure each other."

The two women started kissing as they fell on the bed, their hands roaming freely over each other's bodies.

"I want to feel you lick my pussy," Sarah told her daughter. Jessica kissed, nibbled and licked her way slowly down her mother's body and started to kiss and lick her swollen, outer lips. Sarah used her hands to hold her smooth thigh up and apart to give Jessica full access to her.

Jessica took advantage of her mom's position and licked from her asshole to her clit. She tongued her mom's ass and pussy until Sarah came hard. Jessica crawled up between her mom's legs and lay on top of her grinding their vulvas together as they French kissed. Sarah reached down and slid a finger into Jessica's ass causing her to moan and grind harder. Jessica rolled onto her side pulling her mother onto her side as well so that she could finger her mom's ass too. They switched from fingering their assholes to rubbing each other's clits as they stared into each others eyes. Their pussies were soaked. As they came, Jessica screamed, "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!".

Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers
12