Sister's Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
The start to a brother's spring break of torture and teasing.
2.5k words
3.99
26k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the week before spring break when I got the call from my mom, she was going to be leaving town with my step dad for a few weeks and they wanted me to spend spring break watching the house. The thought couldn't excite me more, having the entire place to myself for two weeks sounded awesome. It sure beat spending the break on campus hiding in my room and avoiding my sister Maya. My name is Kyle and I'm 21, I'm a student at Rocky Mountain University. My sister Maya is 20 and a student here but we don't associate with one another.

"Yeah mom, i'll come watch the house for you guys. Just leave the key in the usual place and i'll drive down after class on Friday." I responded as I began to pack my bag. The weeks classes were usually pretty relaxed for me since I have a 4.6 GPA and ahead of most my classmates this semester. As I said before, I was only going to be hanging out in my room since I don't associate myself with anyone on campus really.

Maya on the other hand was a very popular girl and was seldom seen with less than 3 people around her. We were total opposites at school, most people wouldn't even be able to tell we were step siblings. Her dad married my mom the past summer after meeting at a school event. They tried to coax us into being friends and hanging out but we both were disgusted with the idea of being around one another.

The week passed pretty quickly, and my professors would happily allow me free time if I got through my assignments so I spent most my week planning for the trip home. It was a three hour drive from the campus and I spent most of that jamming out to some music while travelling alone in my car. When I got to the house I lifted the head of one of the garden gnomes and grabbed the spare key. The gnome got broken when I was 13 and mom couldn't bring herself to throw it out so this was the next best option.

I quickly unlocked the door and got my bags inside before taking a deep breath and grinning from ear to ear. "No parents, no Maya, no worries" I chuckled to myself before heading down to the basement and into my old room. It had been two years since I started going to the school and yet my room hasn't changed a bit. Mom came in and dusted the room but she never moved anything beyond a few inches to clean up. I turned on my old desktop computer and let it warm up while I unpacked my bags and got settled in.

It wasn't more than an hour or two before I could hear someone unlocking the door followed by the shuffling of footsteps. I assumed it was just my mom and Scott having forgot something so I didn't really pay too much mind to it, that is until I heard the sound of more people coming in. My instincts told me that someone was breaking in and I quickly grabbed my old bat. It was worn down and in rough shape but I was certain it would hold up if I needed to use it. I quietly crept up the stairs and stayed as quiet as a mouse while I could hear chattering. "Are you sure they are gone?" asked a young girl's voice, one I thought I recognized.

As I got to the top of the stairs I stayed out of sight and listened. "Yes Amy, Dad and Amanda went on a vacation so there wont be anyone here." This time I knew the voice well, it was Maya and presumably her friends. I immediately froze and realized that if they saw me with the bat they might over react so I quickly put it away. I could hear what I believed to be Maya leading the others down the hall and to her bedroom. I decided to stay quiet and follow so I could see how many of them came by.

What I saw caught me totally by surprise. I caught a glimpse into the room and witnessed Maya making out with Amy, her slender hand cupping the butt of the other girl while her other hand was holding Amy's head in place. Amy had a hand in Maya's long raven hair, gripping it as they deepened the kiss.

I couldn't look away as I watched Maya pull away from the kiss and start to fondle the other girl while undressing her. She started by sliding off Amy's skinny jeans and revealing her lacey red lingerie. The fabric clung to her body and accentuated her fairly good sized rump. When Maya had the girl's pants down and off she gave Amy a spank and caused the mounds of flesh to jiggle in the most enticing way. I had only just become aware of the pressure in my own pants as I watched the show. Maya continued her little game by turning Amy so she was facing the door with her eyes squeezed shut. Her mouth hung open and she let out little mewls of pleasure as Maya slipped her hands up the shirt of her friend. Amy had breasts that were roughly a C cup and fit well in Maya's hands.

I needed some kind of release so I quietly unzipped my jeans and began to stroke myself slowly. My head filled with thoughts about the two girls and how I would ravage them. I thought about tying them down to the bed in a sixty-nine. Maybe have Maya on her back and force her to watch as I plowed into her friend. Our sex juices dripping down onto Maya's face and into her mouth. Amy would be moaning as she devoured the wet slit of my step sister. I'd take my time and punish them for their slutty actions by whipping and spanking them, making them scream and moan over and over.

I watched in awe of the view before me without realizing what had been going on behind me. It turned out that Amy wasn't the only friend that Maya had invited over, Mary and Emily were making their way in and right behind me. Before I knew what was going on something was pulled over my head while my arms were grabbed and pulled behind me. I began to kick and struggle against my attackers, only stopping when one grasped my shaft tightly and squeezed my erect member. "Now be good and cut that out~" one of the girls cooed into my ear. I was in no position to resist so I agreed reluctantly and let my fear subside a little.

"What the fuck?" I could hear Maya call out as the door creaked open and I was hauled inside and pushed down on the bed. I struggled a little as I had thought I would fall, not able to really see what was being done to me. Someone then grabbed my pants and began to strip me down before tying up my ankles. They then proceeded to do the same to my shirt and arms, within a few minutes I was naked and bound. I could hear the girls all giggling and laughing at the sight, though I couldn't see due to whatever was put over my head. "I have an idea girls~" I heard Maya coo seductively "get him into the living room" she insisted.

I tried to protest and thrashed my head around in an attempt to see what was going on. I could feel two pairs of hands grabbing my arms and pulling me to my feet, one of them moved and grasped my cock once more before guiding me to the living room as instructed. I heard the sound of a chair scraping across the floor before being made to sit in one of our dining chairs. My legs were soon bound to the chair legs and my arms tied behind me to the underside of the chair. "h-hey! Let me go!" I demanded as sternly as I could, my voice cracking with the sound of my fear.

"Now where would that get me?" a voice asked, it was Maya and she sounded like she was inches from my face which would mean she was leaning over me. The thought of her being so close was starting to turn me on as my erection soon returned and put me to full mast.

"Ewwwww!" Another one of the girls groaned as she saw me getting hard beneath my sister. My face felt flushed with embarrassment at the situation.

"Untie me... Maya" I tried to demand with a shaky voice as I pulled on the ropes to no avail. I was helpless and now, very aroused by my sister. She was laughing deeply and gestured for a girl to gag me while she grasped the makeshift hood over my head. I felt the hood get pulled away and then someone stuffed some kind of fabric in my mouth. After that they used an elastic to hold the gag in place so I couldn't spit it out. Maya had a devilish grin on her face and was actually naked in front of me.

"How do my panties taste?" she giggled in a seductive tone before sliding her hand down to rub her pussy. Hearing this made my eyes widen as I could taste what was clearly her juices on the panties. Was she actually turned on by this? No, there was no way she was enjoying my predicament. I was trying to convince myself that she was wet from her fun with Amy. I watched helplessly as my sister stood up and went over to Emily. "lets put on a little show since he can't do anything to ease that throbbing erection" she suggested.

Emily wasn't sure if she was okay doing anything in front of me, but Maya wasn't actually asking as she began to fondle the other girl. Emily was a smaller girl with gorgeous curly red hair. She kept it well maintained most days, hiding behind it when ever she felt shy. Right now she was incredibly shy as she went crimson and tried to hide her face while Maya groped her breasts. Maya didn't waste time as she stripped Emily down to her underwear, a rather plain black bra and some standard black cotton panties, and began to tease the poor, shy girl. Emily simply mewled out slight moans and looked away embarrassed as I eyed her body.

I could feel my cock throbbing and aching for attention, burning with desire for the girls I was watching. I was panting and drool was pooling in my mouth and soaking into the fabric. After a moment I tipped my head back to try and calm myself, only to feel someone slide something onto my cock. When I looked there was a black rubbery ring around the base of my cock and it was tightly gripping my shaft. Maya was giggling and watching me while it was slipped on. "awww, poor little puppy won't get to cum" she teased seductively before making her other toy, Emily, kneel in front of me. " Make him feel good!" she ordered before spanking Emily.

Emily whimpered and nodded before taking me in her hand and gently licking and kissing the bulbous head. Her lips and tongue felt like heaven, they were soft and quite damp with saliva, enveloping me in warmth and spit as she was soon sliding my cock past her lips. She was quick to deep throat me which was surprising since I didn't think she knew what sex was let alone tried this stuff. As she bobbed her head I moaned around the gag and looked at the girls. My cock was throbbing and I felt like I would cum any second, the pressure building more and more. When I finally felt myself cresting and pushing over the edge it was abruptly stopped, the ring had denied my orgasm and caused me to thrash.

Emily was pulled off my cock and pulled to Maya before having her head pushed between the girl's legs. Maya began to moan in pure ecstacy as Emily started licking her wet slit. Her tongue plunged into my Sister and began to explore the depths of her hole. I could see the fluids streaming down Emily's chin and neck, covering her and causing her skin to glisten. I glanced up only to see Maya squeezing her breasts and moaning softly. She was loving this and I'm pretty sure she began to cum as she gasped and tensed up before pushing Emily away. It felt torturous that she was allowed to cum while I was denied and tied up like this.

I closed my eyes and tried not to think about anything as my cock shuddered and twitched with the need to cum. The next thing I knew someone else was between my legs and working on my cock but before I could see I was blindfolded. They removed the gag and I let out a low and throaty groan of pleasure. "if you guess who is between your legs correctly we will let you cum" Maya giggled using an innocent voice. I couldn't manage to remember who had come over at that moment and just sat there while moaning loudly. The pleasure felt amazing and I tried to determine who it was based on the feeling of their lips and the softness of their hand as they coddled my balls.

"A-Amy?" I mumbled before tensing and shuddering as I crested yet another orgasm but was yet again blocked by the cock ring. I began to panic when nobody had replied and got more angry as the person pulled off my cock and squeezed my balls as if to say no. Maya simply laughed more and watched as I winced in pain from the feeling.

"Wrong" came Shyanne's voice as she got off the floor and straddled my lap. She began to play with her wet folds and leaned into me so she could moan into my ear. "sorry, guess you don't get to cum this time" she teased while rubbing herself. I could feel her grinding against me and gigging between her moans. "But that doesn't mean I can't cum and cover your cock" she panted as she sat down and began rubbing herself up and down my shaft until she began cumming and gripped me. She kissed me deeply and moaned into my mouth as she came hard.

My night repeated like this, a few times I was right and got to cum for the girls, slowly starting to enjoy and crave their mouths. By the time it was midnight I was sore and exhausted, unable to do anything. The girls had made sure to feed me and gave me breaks for water. I was only allowed one bathroom break and had to be taken with a collar and leash while my hands were restrained. After they were all done and starting to pass out they took me back to Maya's room where I was made to sleep on the floor with them all around me. "Sleep well little puppy, we have a busy week ahead" Maya whispered into my ear before kissing me and falling asleep.