Sister's Pretty Little Feet

Story Info
Sister lets me play with her feet.
2.9k words
4.28
93.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. PLEASE ENJOY.

---

I knew I had a thing for ladies' feet for a long time. I was 14 when I realised it for the first time - and I am 20 now. It weirded me out back then, but I got over myself. Girls don't mind either, most of them are very curious, if not straight up enthusiastic. It's just one more part of a girl to admire. It's perfectly normal, that's what I'm trying to convey.

The fucked-up part began when I realised Katy's feet are the prettiest ones I've ever seen. There was a long time when I was unable to get them off my mind to the point when I was fucking other girls but pictured her feet because they were the thing that made me cum. And Katy? Katy is my sister.

Let's say I became a little obsessed. I got into a habit of staring at them any moment I could steal, and subtlety wasn’t much of my concern. What was even worse than spending most of my time gawking at my sister’s feet: I took up a hobby of taking pictures of her feet, I've got hundreds of them, maybe thousands. They're great to masturbate to. Strangely enough - and luckily enough - I had never been caught.

***

The front door opened and closed. "Anyone home," a voice rang through the house. It was Katy back from the gym.

"I'm here," I shouted back. I loved her after the gym she'd take a shower and walk around barefoot after and I could sneak a couple of pictures if I played my cards well.

Katy's steps got closer, then she appeared in my doorway. My dick twitched at the sight.

"Hi!

"Hi."

Katy was barely dressed - tight shorts, even tighter sports bra and white socks. 'She must be really distracting in the gym,' I though.

"I'll have a quick shower and then I'll need something from you," she announced.

"Sure," I responded looking down into my phone, trying my best to look chill. Meanwhile, I had the camera on and was taking pictures upon pictures of her standing there just in her socks, her long legs glistening with sweat.

"Great," she said and disappeared.

In a minute the shower started. I went through the photos I had just made - 37 pictures - and put them into a locked folder. The night's wanking was taken care of.

The shower stopped, Katy dried herself and went into her room.

I listened intently and when I heard her feet gently slapping against the wooden floor, I got my camera ready once again.

She stepped in my room, right into my shot.

"I overdid my leg workout yesterday and my legs are killing me right now," she whined. "I need to be able to spend the entire evening on my feet."

"Been there," I retorted not looking up.

"Could you spare a minute," she continued.

"No way, I'm going out."

She was wearing a baggy shirt and shorts now, her feet bare and stunning after a fresh pedicure. My dick got hard, but I couldn't seem eager.

"Please, please, please," she begged. I wasn't listening, my eyes were glued on my screen with her feet on it.

"Okay then," I replied and put down the phone.

"Yay," she ran off to the bathroom to get the massage oil. Meanwhile, I reached in my pants and repositioned my throbbing hard-on.

Katy was back in no time and immediately lay down onto my bed. Her pretty feet hanging off the edge of the mattress, so close to me. It'd be so easy to bend down and lick them. I had to use all my restraint not to do that.

"Okay, what's sore?" I asked.

"My calves are killing me, and the back of my thighs isn't great either, but mainly the calves," she said, getting comfortable on my bed.

"Your feet too?"

"Sure."

I readjusted my pants once more and poured some of the oil on my hands and her legs. Katy relaxed.

"Where are you going anyway," I said as I began my work on her lower thighs.

She sighed in enjoyment. "We're going to the dance tonight."

"I see. Can I come?"

She chuckled. "You don't dance."

She got me there.

I worked her thighs and every so often I ran my bulge across her soles. Should I manage to stretch the massage long enough I’d probably be able to cum this way.

Once done with her thighs I slowly moved to her calves.

Her entire legs were amazing, so smooth and toned and her calves were no exception. They were muscular just in the right way, very firm but soft to touch. I was having the time of my life, the erection in my pants was beyond visible.

I rushed massaging her calves, doing enough good job not to seem suspicious and was ready to start with her feet.

I poured more oil on them. They were without a flaw, no wrinkles, no bad skin. Her toes were small and cute, ready to be worshipped, if only she asked for it.

I sat down onto the bed next to Katy's legs and took one of her feet in my hands.

I ran my thumb along her arch making her squirm. "I'm ticklish," she squealed.

"I won't tickle then."

I repeated the move making sure not to tickle and wished I was doing it with my tongue.

She breathed deeply, so relaxed she was almost dozing off.

My attention shifted to her little toes. I ran my fingers between them and began gently rubbing them one by one. She moaned. My dick got even harder. I knew I was going to do something stupid and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

I shifted a little on the bed so I could put her foot down in my lap. My dick twitched at the feel of her instep over the fabric of my shorts. I shot a look behind me to see if she felt it. Seemingly she didn't. I took her other foot and massaged it the same way I did the first one, being very meticulous.

Her foot on my hard dick was driving me crazy. I tried slightly rocking my hips to hump her foot but that wasn't good enough. Judging by her calm and steady breathing she was asleep. I rested my hands still massaging her foot on the heel of the other foot, the one in my lap, pushing my dick harder against her.

A shudder of pleasure ran through me, pleasure like I hadn't experienced before.

As my hands massaged Katy’s toes I began moving her leg ever so slightly, sliding it along my dick a little bit at a time.

Seeing that she was still relaxed enough not to notice, I swiftly lifted both her feet and pulled down my shorts. I put both her feet back on my bulge only boxers separating me from feeling her skin against my cock.

I touched her soles and continued massaging them whilst rubbing my dick with her insteps.

I was so horny all the reason left my mind. I jabbed her thigh with my finger. There was no response apart from a few soft breaths. She was certainly asleep. I threw caution to the wind and got up from the bed, pulling down my boxers along the way.

I stood there for a moment, my dick in my hand, looking down onto Katy's pretty little feet, my sister's feet. I felt sick in my stomach but just for a millisecond. Then another thought overtook my mind: 'Other guys would be staring at her ass. I didn't.' They were the feet of a goddess and they deserved to be worshipped.

I knelt and ran the tip of my cock along her arches just as I did with my thumbs before. It was heaven. I was leaving trails of precum on her soles, just the sight alone would be enough for me to cum given a few moments.

I had one last moment of doubt and proceeded to pick up my sister’s feet by the ankles and placed my throbbing hard dick between them.

My hands guided them along my entire length before I held them still and thrust forward. Her entire body tensed up but I was too far gone to notice. Her toes curled up under my balls, it was as if someone had poured a bucket of ice water over me, but there was nothing I could do even if I reacted in time.

Katy lifted her head from the pillow, but she didn't turn back. I watched the back of her head, terrified.

"What are you doing back there?" She said with a tone betraying she knew very well what I did.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled through the lump in my throat.

I managed to pull up my boxers before she turned and sat up, her face stern.

"What. Were. You. Doing?" She repeated.

Her eyes met mine, but I couldn't stand her glare, I looked down and saw the wet spot of precum on my boxers. I was mortified. The shame was going to kill me. My dick’s refusal to soften wasn’t helping.

"I'm your sister for fuck sake," she said, the disappointment and disgust in her voice almost palpable.

I had been caught masturbating several times, one or two were even Katy, but I’ve never felt like I was feeling right then and there. What was I thinking? I fucked up everything just for this?

"I'm sorry," was all I could muster.

"Well you very fucking well should be," she yelled. "I was okay with you ogling at my feet all the time and even when you began taking pics of them, I thought it's nothing."

Fuck. She knew.

"I'm sorry."

She stared daggers.

"Why like this? Couldn't you just ask if I have some friends with pretty feet?"

I didn't know what to say, I shrugged much to her chagrin.

"This is just so fucked up."

I was still covering my raging hard-on with my hands, he wasn’t going down.

"Even asking to play with my feet would be better than this. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

She sighed in exasperation.

"Fuck," she vented some more.

"Katy, I'm so sorry, you have to believe me this. I didn't think --"

"No, you didn't."

"I really didn't. Just please don't tell parents. I just - I got confused, I guess. I'll never do it again."

She looked me up and down, anger giving in to empathy in her eyes.

"You just got very pretty feet and I've got carried away," I said and met her eyes for a second.

"That you have."

Minutes passed. I stood over her, with my hands clutching my crotch. Katy was staring somewhere into oblivion, her legs bent beside her, to cover her feet from me.

Her face contorted as she struggled with herself, a million thoughts rushing through her mind at once. She seemed confused and angry and sympathetic all the same time. She reached a decision.

"Now shut up," she started, somewhat reluctantly, "and you're VERY VERY welcome."

She raised her feet and pulled down my underwear with her toes. My cock sprang out. My eyes bulged as I gawked at what was happening.

"What --?" I couldn't build a sentence; her toes were playing with my balls. Her expression was somewhat curious.

"Come on, what were you meaning to do? What do you want me to do?"

I gaped at her.

"Hurry up before I stop pitying your blue balls."

"May I?" I asked as I took hold of her feet. She nodded. I put my dick between them, in a way they touched my entire length from heel to toe.

"Like this?" She said as she took over. Her toes closed around the head of my cock and she squeezed the rest between her soles just the way I loved it.

I let out a long moan. "You have the prettiest and most perfect feet, Katy."

She blushed slightly. "Your dick isn't too bad either," she replied with a little smile. I beamed at her but her smile turned back to a frown.

"Would you add some of the oil?"

I did as I was told, and my sister continued sliding the soles of her feet along my dick with a focused look on her face. She stopped for a moment to spread the oil all over her feet. It made them all shiny. My hands shot up to help her with it, but I stopped myself, she noticed.

"Go ahead." She allowed me.

I took her oiled-up feet in my hands and returned to massaging them. My fingers took care of every little spot and she seemed to finally enjoy herself too.

But I needed more. Her eyes were closed so it came as a surprise to her when she felt my lips close around her big toe. She looked at me a little shocked but intrigued. I let go immediately not to anger her more, but she gave me a small approving nod.

I sucked on every single one of her toes, swirling my tongue around and covering them in my saliva. I proceeded to lick the rest of her soles too, giving extra attention to the balls of her feet and then slowly licking and kissing my way down to her arches and finally her heels.

"Your feet --" I started but I didn't dare to finish.

"What?" Katy said opening her eyes.

"They taste so good."

She seemed taken aback but there was no trace of disgust in her expression anymore, she looked mostly happy I was enjoying it.

"I'm glad to hear that, but they're getting kinda heavy."

"Okay," I let her feet fall on the bed. "Could you turn on your side and bend your legs a little?"

Katy looked into my eyes with a tiny mischievous grin and immediately did what I wanted. "Of course."
I knelt and positioned her feet on the edge of the bed, one on top of the other. I spat in my hand and gave my dick a couple of tugs. With the other hand on one of Katy's ankles, I held her feet still.

Her toes curled up a little when the tip of my dick touched her soles. "No tickling," she whispered.

I thrust into the gap between her feet formed by her arches and Katy let out a deep moan as if I had just penetrated her. I hoped she was enjoying it half as much as I was. I sped up and continued thrusting as much of my length between her arches as I could. My balls were slapping against one of her soles.

"Fuck my pretty little footsies," my sister moaned. "Fuck them hard."

"You have the best feet ever, Katy," I grunted with every thrust. She was pushing her feet closer together to make the gap tighter for my dick.

"Do you want to cum on them?" she purred.

"Yes please," I blurted out and I felt myself getting close.

She sat back up and her feet reached for me: one foot's toes playing with my balls while the other's toes stroking the tip of my cock, smearing my precum all over it.

Katy hugged my dick with her toes and stroked furiously. "Cum for my pretty little feet. Cover them with your jizz."

"Yes, yes, I'm --"

I was about to cum and Katy knew that very well. She let go of my dick and held her feet up for me to cover.

I grabbed my dick and gave it one last stroke before exploding ropes of cum all over the top of Katy's impeccable feet, making sure to cover them from toes to her ankles. It was the biggest load I ever produced. Katy moaned as the goo hit her soft skin.

"I love you, Katy."

"You're welcome."

She admired my load on her insteps for a moment before dipping a finger in it and licking the cum off it.

"Mmm, you taste very good," she said and proceed to rub her feet together, smearing all the cum all over them. It was a sight to behold.
'I should take a picture,' I thought.

She wiggled her toes and showed me strings of cum stretching between them. "Do you like what you see?" she said biting her lower lip. I nodded hungrily. My mouth was watering and I was feeling a sudden urge to clean her feet with my tongue.

"Take off your shirt," she whispered and I did. She extended her hand and took the shirt from me.

Her feet rose before my face and I was ready to lick them clean, but she brought them back down and used my shirt to wipe herself off my cum.

"That was fun that we're never doing again, and you owe me big time."

I stared at her in disappointment, but I understood all too well. She threw my shirt back. Something of her previous anger had returned to her face.

"Thank you so much. I’ll make this up to you in any way you will want. You're the best sister ever and you give the best footjobs ever."

Katy blushed and swiftly turned and walked away, leaving a bit of a cum footprint here and there.

---

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND LIKE

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers